Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FS for July: Dodging The Daylight by KeepThisSecret  (Read 11313 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: FS for July: Dodging The Daylight by KeepThisSecret
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 09:28:27 AM »

;D Amazing! Thank you so much!

You come all the way from Winnipeg to Toronto to see BSB??  :o That's dedication!! You must have been beyond excited when the boys played in Winnipeg during this the last leg of the tour.  :P

I fly in from Nova Scotia and we meet in the "middle" for concerts lol we both got local shows this time and although it was awesome, I didn't like not going with Steph. It felt wrong. :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

KeepThisSecret

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 07:08:32 AM »

Nova Scotia ... wow! I am now realizing how privileged I am to live in Toronto (as far as BSB is concerned anyways). I don't think there has ever been a tour when they haven't played at least one Ontario date.

My BFF and I have been going to BSB concerts together since we were 13. I couldn't imagine going to a show without her!! Actually, I probably wouldn't go ...  :'(

I heard that all of the East Coast shows sold out super quick. I can't even imagine what that must have been like ... aside from totally crazy. I don't even remember the last time that BSB played anywhere in the eastern half of the country.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 06:00:33 AM »

So basically I meant to start catching up ten chapters at a time on DtD. Well your story was so good I ended up reading it all in one giant binge read. Something I haven't done in ages. Mainly because I get uncomfortable after awhile reading like that for too long at my computer LOL. But your story was basically that good. I apologize for flooding your inbox with all my reviews but I couldn't help it. :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 06:24:47 AM »

Good, I'm glad you came in here! LOL

Erika if you only knew how much love your story gets on twitter from everyone! I must see it recommended at least once a day by all different people as well! Just thought you should know that!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

KeepThisSecret

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 02:49:56 PM »

Rose, I loved reading all of your reviews!! Although my fingers got a bit tired from typing out all the responses. LOL Seriously, I'm super thrilled that you enjoyed it that much to risk putting yourself in an uncomfortable position for such a long time. Hahaha!

Mare, your comments almost make me want to join Twitter ... almost.  :P It's amazing to know that people are recommending it to others. Who knew that it would end up reaching the world of Twitter?? Crazy!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »

That's what happens when a story is good. It just makes its way pretty much everywhere! Your story is the story of the summer. Every summer has one and this one is yours, so congrats on that! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

KeepThisSecret

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 02:57:40 PM »

Amazing!!

That's a pretty intense label - "story of the summer" *blushes*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 02:58:35 PM »

Wear it proudly but not here because I HATE banners! LOL

KeepThisSecret

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 03:03:24 PM »

I don't know how to make/post a banner so there's no danger of you ever seeing one from me!! ROTFL!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 03:03:54 PM »

I knew I liked you! lmao

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 03:16:10 PM »

That's what happens when a story is good. It just makes its way pretty much everywhere! Your story is the story of the summer. Every summer has one and this one is yours, so congrats on that! :)

That is so true!!

Sorry, I haven't said much in this thread because I'm not caught up yet and don't want to read any spoilers, but this absolutely IS the story of the summer, for me and a lot of people, and it has been all over Twitter lately!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

KeepThisSecret

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 03:18:26 PM »

Ahhhh I don't want you to read any spoilers either! You must learn what happens on your own!  ??? I still think it's crazy that it's on Twitter. Mind. Is. Blown. LOL
Pages: 1 [2]