Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

new anonymous challenge maybe... lol

(1/25) > >>

mare:
Your challenge is to write a short story inspired by the lyrics of one of the following Track #2 BSB songs:

Anywhere for You
Quit Playing Games
As Long As You Love Me
I Want it That Way
Shape of My Heart
Everybody
Just Want You to Know
Everything But Mine
Bigger
Permanent Stain

You can interpret the song as literally or as loosely as you like.  Your story doesn't necessarily have to fit with the whole song, but should work with at least one lyric.

This is an anonymous challenge, which means you won't reveal what you wrote until the end of the challenge.  After all entries are submitted, we'll turn this into a game where we try to guess who wrote what story and what song it was based on (I thought the last part would make for a fun extra challenge!).  That means you should not submit your entry under your own username, and you should not use any lyrics from the song in the title, summary, or text of the story.  If you really like songfics and want to go back and add those things in after the challenge is over, that's fine.  You can also add your own username as a co-author after the challenge is over if you want your story listed under your name.

For the challenge, you will post your story under the challenges account Mare created last year.

Username: challenges
Password: acbsb

You can also use this account to review other people's submissions.  This will make it possible to give feedback without either revealing that you didn't write that story or reviewing yourself to try to fool people.

The last day to submit a story will be Saturday, August 16.  That gives you one month.  We will start the guessing part of it on Sunday, August 17th - more information to follow on that.

Hopefully that makes sense.  Let me know if you have any questions!

RokofAges75:
Sounds good.  Thanks for starting a thread for this!

mare:
Yuppers! We'll just have to see how many people actually do something.

I'm very used to the whole "ooh great idea I'm in..." followed by *crickets* lol

Carter:
So only photos from like shoots and stuff pretty much? I will have to look on my computer and see what i have lol. Any good picture i see i try to save never know when i will need it lol

mare:
Yup!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version