Welcome > Rules and News

Strange symbols

<< < (3/3)

RokofAges75:
So I googled this because it's still bugging me that basically everything I've posted on AC in the last four years is almost unreadable due to these black diamonds, and I wondered if there was an easier fix than editing or re-posting every single chapter.  I found this thread on the forum at efiction.org:  http://efiction.org/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=0u9rllkmsqtonobl2s019m4t23&topic=8903.0

If you read to the bottom, the problem was eventually solved on the original poster's site by changing something in the code.  I'm not sure if that's something only Ash can do, or if the mods have access to it, or how easy it is to edit, but just thought I'd share.

They also have a note at the top of that forum about working on a new version (EFiction 5), so it sounds like there's the potential for updating the script sometime in the future.

Sakabelle:
Oh thanks for finding that! Not sure how often Julia comes in here but I'll send her a text today and maybe we can take a look at the code! I hope they get that version of eFiction going soon.

RokofAges75:
Awesome, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version