Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: BSB/Sherlock crossover?  (Read 3808 times)

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
BSB/Sherlock crossover?
« on: December 02, 2017, 08:11:23 PM »

Sitting here browsing the boards and waiting for intermission at my brother's play to end, suddenly I wonder --

Has anyone done or considered a BSB/Sherlock crossover? I LOVE that show. I'd probably have to *gasp* binge watch the show and read the original stories. But it might be interesting. Thoughts on that?
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: BSB/Sherlock crossover?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 04:30:59 PM »

I love Sherlock. That would make for an interesting crossover. I think it would be hard to write Sherlock fanfic because of all the fast internal dialogue. Should make for a good challenge,
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 08:37:48 PM »

I love Sherlock. That would make for an interesting crossover. I think it would be hard to write Sherlock fanfic because of all the fast internal dialogue. Should make for a good challenge,

Yeah, the workings of Sherlock's mind is a challenge in itself. *ha*
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 06:12:45 PM »

I'm not a Sherlock fan, but I could see that.  The Boys could find themselves in the middle of a mystery that Sherlock and Watson have to solve.  Seems like a good way to write a suspense story with the detectives as fleshed out characters instead of random cops.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling