Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 81
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 72736 times)
RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1095 on: May 01, 2021, 08:30:59 PM »

When are we gonna find out Baby Carter's name?!  With as long as they've waited to announce it, I hope it will come in an article with some nice photos and more details about what went down last week.

In case you missed it, Nick did give a clue about her name on Twitter last night.  "The ocean holds this beautiful gift that lays on a soft bed."
 https://twitter.com/nickcarter/status/1388315969454428163

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write

« Reply #1096 on: May 01, 2021, 08:54:46 PM »

I was too busy appreciating them poking fun at NSYNC today. "I don't care who you are where you're from, what memes you posted yesterday... as long as you love may."  Cheesy

That's a pearl. Right? Hear that Rose and Julie, he named his kid Professor Pearl, lol.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1097 on: May 01, 2021, 09:43:31 PM »

LOL I know, I love that they posted that again!

Yeah, most people on Twitter are thinking Pearl too.  LMAO Professor Pearl!!  It could also be a name that means pearl, like one of the many derivations of Margaret.

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1098 on: May 01, 2021, 10:30:17 PM »

Or a foreign version of pearl. That would fit in better with Odin and Saoirse.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1099 on: May 02, 2021, 12:02:48 AM »

Hopefully itís not Oyster Coral Reef Carter

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1100 on: May 02, 2021, 12:07:49 AM »

LMAO at Oyster!  I've seen Coral guessed several times too, but Coral Carter?  I dunno about that.  Also, for anyone else who watches The Walking Dead... all I can think of is "CORRRRRAL!" LOL.  I could definitely see it being something ocean-themed though, knowing Nick.

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1101 on: May 02, 2021, 02:31:02 PM »

Or muscle.

Now that we're talking about sea food, I'm getting hungry, lol.

Sea anemones are soft beds for clown fish. Maybe her name is Nemo. lol

~*Dee*~

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1102 on: May 02, 2021, 02:53:31 PM »

LOL Nemo Carter.  Kinda cute!

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1103 on: May 02, 2021, 03:12:00 PM »

Nemo Reigns Carter.

Perfect.

~*Dee*~

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1104 on: May 04, 2021, 06:25:18 PM »

So I heard Nick let his daughtersís name slip. What is it? lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1105 on: May 04, 2021, 07:29:19 PM »

On his twitch, I'm guessing? Nick I have to work and haven't had the heart to pay for another streaming service just to see you post stuff. Julie, what is it? lol

~*Dee*~

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1106 on: May 04, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »

We were right - it is Pearl!  He accidentally let it slip on his Twitch stream this afternoon LOL.  He was filming part of their newborn photo shoot, and I was JUST thinking, "Wow, that's risky, filming with so many people around who could let the name slip if they're not ready to reveal it yet" when Nick said it himself LOL.  He was like, "Whoops... you didn't hear that."  Yes we did, Nick.  The internet never forgets.

He said there would be an article out soon to do the official reveal, but didn't say which magazine it would be in.  I assume they're waiting to use photos from this shoot.

Btw, Twitch is free.  There are subscription options that cost money (but you can do the lowest level for free with Amazon Prime), but you can get a basic account for free and watch most of his streams that way.  I don't watch them all, but I got lucky and got the notification on my phone in time to watch this one live.

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1107 on: May 04, 2021, 08:18:50 PM »

I feel so smart! lol I'm not surprised that Nick said it himself. That seems like a perfect storm with that many people around, but at least he took the pressure off of everyone else keeping it a secret, lol. That makes sense if they're doing a photo shoot that they'd want some nice photos to go with the official announcement.

lmao at "the internet never forgets." It does not.

Oh, I have Amazon Prime; that's not too bad. I suppose I can follow Nick on something else...  Roll Eyes My friends will be so jealous. Social media for Nick, but I force them to interact with me via text/call/face-to-face to tell me about their lives, lol. I guess I would make Nick do that too if we were good enough friends that I had his phone number, lol.

~*Dee*~

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1108 on: May 05, 2021, 04:35:40 AM »

Pearl is such a an ĎIím an old and lovable grandma who gives everyone hard candy when I meet themí name lol

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1109 on: May 05, 2021, 07:20:57 PM »

LOL!  I love old-fashioned names like that.  I think it's sweet!

~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 81
Print
Jump to: