Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 81
Author Topic: Conversations about all things BSB related...  (Read 72731 times)
nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write

« Reply #1110 on: May 05, 2021, 07:31:10 PM »

Okay, but at some point, there won't be any old ladies name Pearl anymore, so we have to do our best to get a new generation of old ladies named Pearl eventually, lol.

Just think, soon there will be old ladies named Arya or Katniss, lol.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1111 on: May 05, 2021, 07:33:06 PM »

LOL!  Very true.

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1112 on: May 05, 2021, 10:35:43 PM »

So, Christmas album is a go according to Instagram! (activate boyband mode, lmao) But, caught a comment on Kevin's photo where he said they were postponing the summer tour in the US. Now this is something that deserves an official announcement at some point. Boys, I'm trying to have a baby this next year and still go to your concert; help me out here and be on Dee time for once, lol.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1113 on: May 06, 2021, 03:42:02 PM »

Looks like they postponed to 2022 now. I kind of figured that would happen. I guess well wait and see what happens. I would think by the time they do tour, it will no longer be the DNA tour.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1114 on: May 06, 2021, 03:46:48 PM »

Well, they announced it!  I'm glad the dates are next summer rather than another time of year, even if it means we have to wait yet another year.  Obviously that works out better with my work schedule.  And thankfully they kept most of the shows around the same dates so my plan still works.  Rose and I are going to the Saratoga Springs, NY show to meet up with Mare and Tracy, assuming you both can still go.  We're still in!  If anyone else wants to go to the unofficial AC convention in upstate NY, feel free to join us! LOL

We were originally planning to road trip back to IL and do the next four shows after that in Ohio, Indy, Chicago, and St. Louis, but they moved the OH and IN dates to earlier in July, so now we're going to get refunds for those two and buy tickets for Clarkston, MI instead.  We're still doing Chicago and St. Louis as well.

~Julie

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1115 on: May 06, 2021, 04:27:33 PM »

I hope were still a go. I think the fact that its pretty much the same date but a year later will be okay. Im glad youre still getting to go to the same amount of shows.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1116 on: May 06, 2021, 06:11:26 PM »

Girl, you better be there! LOL  It's so far off and already paid for, so I'm just gonna put that date on my calendar and not schedule anything else that week.  Done!  I'm so glad the NY show is still in summer and close to the Midwest shows so it still worked for Rose to come out and go with me.  I would go to Chicago and STL no matter what, but that one would not have worked if it was midweek during the school year LOL.

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1117 on: May 06, 2021, 07:32:24 PM »

They must have been waiting until they were all together to announce it officially. It was nice to see them in one room.  Big Grin I would love a new album in addition to a tour, Mare. Let's make that happen.

If anyone else wants to go to the unofficial AC convention in upstate NY, feel free to join us! LOL

Pick me! I volunteer as tribute! lol Realistically though, if y'all already bought tickets, I'm guessing there's not magically a fifth one right next to where you're sitting and sitting alone would be less fun. If there was, well, I might say life plans be darned and live a little, lol.

We were originally planning to road trip back to IL and do the next four shows after that in Ohio, Indy, Chicago, and St. Louis, but they moved the OH and IN dates to earlier in July, so now we're going to get refunds for those two and buy tickets for Clarkston, MI instead.  We're still doing Chicago and St. Louis as well.

I hear that show after the St. Louis one will be really fun too. Wink I also already put it on my calendar.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:56:30 PM by nicksgal » Logged

~*Dee*~

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1118 on: May 06, 2021, 08:52:25 PM »

Actually were not sitting together. I think Julie and Rose are but we got our tickets separately. I think were sitting in the same ish section though. Not sure where Tracy is in relation although we might have to try to change to handicap accessible. When we booked, we got in a handicap accessible row but the actual handicapped seats were unavailable. That might have to change now. First Ive gotta make sure my sister is still on board. Hopefully she is.

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #1119 on: May 07, 2021, 12:59:49 AM »

I asked for a refund for my ticket, cause I needed the money. But hey there's a whole year until the show so I might change my mind and get another seat. I want to refund san Diego too just didn't have the option yet. I didn't want to go to that show by myself. And I'm debating about going to Chicago. A lot of my friends are going to that one.

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1120 on: May 07, 2021, 04:02:29 PM »

You know, I didn't have any reason to tour the US by myself following the Boys around, so I only have tickets to the convenient show. But now that y'all being out there to hang out with is a possibility, I'd consider being a groupie at least once, lol.

I traveled once, but it was more that it was convenient to go with a friend in Vegas while visiting her more than being a groupie. Oh, twice actually, I suppose if you count the residency as traveling (but not traveling wasn't an option on that one, obviously).

Mare, I hope you can get your seats worked out if they're available now! I wonder what the tickets will look like (in general across the tour) if people are getting refunds or not.

~*Dee*~

mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1121 on: May 07, 2021, 04:58:15 PM »

Aww sorry to hear that, Tracy but understandable . Hopefully well get to meet up at some point.

Im curious about that too Dee. If there are a lot of refunds, they might very well start lowering prices.

FrickingKaos
General Pandemonium

writing fanfic by moonlight....

« Reply #1122 on: May 08, 2021, 03:51:54 AM »

Hey you never know. I will likely change my mind and get a closer seat. I have a feeling it will be easy to find now that people are getting refunds and stuff. Prices may drop and all that.

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1123 on: May 08, 2021, 09:42:16 AM »

I hope we'll see more seats available at decent prices as people request refunds!  Rose and I are wanting to buy tickets for the Michigan show now because that's the one between NY and Chicago, but all the decent seats are those platinum seats with the inflated prices.

I hope you do change your mind about NY, Tracy!  Or come to Chicago!

Dee, as much as I would love to go to Denver, I think I will be ready for a break by that point.  Rose and I will be spending like ten days together, most likely driving across the country and back in the other direction before that.  But some year, that would be a great place to meet up for a show!

~Julie

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #1124 on: May 08, 2021, 01:19:25 PM »

Time will tell. 2022 feels like a long way off right now, but so did 2021 this time last year.

Yes, a 10-day driving road trip feels pretty long. Make sure you get some rest on those in-between days!

~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 81
Print
Jump to: