Welcome > Introductions

New here

(1/2) > >>

YoursTruly:
Hi all!

I've been lurking for a while and thought I would finally introduce myself. I've been hanging around this site for the last couple years as a reader (and reading fanfic off and on since the 90s) and toyed around with the idea of writing, but never seemed to have the time or the ideas.

I started writing a bit last summer but took a long break when life got busy. I'm trying to get back to it now, particularly as a way to take a creative break from the writing that I do as part of my job. I'm hoping that writing this first story may give me ideas for future ones!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Hi!

mare:
Hi and welcome to the forum! I’m glad to hear you’re writing. I hope you’ll post on AC when you’re ready. So, what kind of stuff do you write? And what’s your name?

RokofAges75:
Welcome!  I'm glad you decided to post.  We can always use new people and new perspectives around here!  I hope you're able to get back into writing for fun!

YoursTruly:
Hey,

Thanks for the welcome! My name is Christy. I have an unfinished story up on AC, called The Sessions. I started a few chapters of it last summer and finally started writing a bit again this week. I'm hoping to stay more consistent with it, but we'll see what happens!

RokofAges75:
I just discovered The Sessions and am really enjoying it so far!  Great premise for a story!  I had to laugh as Cammie was describing the day Millennium came out because that was so me, too!  I'm sure all of us who are of a certain age have very similar experiences.  Nick's line about Kevin almost qualifying for senior citizen discounts cracked me up, too.  I loved how, even though Cammie and Nick seemed to jive well in their first session, the second session didn't go so well.  The tension made it more realistic.  I love your writing and hope you can post more soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version