Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hi, room for an old jerk here?  (Read 12138 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: Hi, room for an old jerk here?
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 06:51:03 PM »

I don't know if you remember me, but my name used to be DelphinaCarter on here before I changed it. But I do remember you and it's nice to see you back. :)

Oh yes, that sounds more familiar. Good to see you again.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2020, 08:24:01 PM »

Oh man, next time for sure! 18 times? Jealous. I think that's the same type of thing I ended up at randomly, but they were very particular about who could sit at the tables (now I'll just pay to be a table person next time). I did get to chat with Howie and Kevin for a hot second though and that was probably in my greatest moments until Howie liked my pumpkin on Instagram.

You're like a legend at this point. When are you getting invited to the beach house? ;)

I contemplated going to their Hawaii chunk. I travel a lot with my husband anyway, so I'm down to maybe 15-20 states left to visit (and they're all far northeast or deep south at this point.) A friend suggested we do something crazy after all this, like go to Australia. So maybe that's the way to do it, ha.

Julie and I added like two more shows (5 altogether) and are doing a road trip next summer if things are safe, from show to show. Compensating for this year. Then I added an LA show that I'll do with another friend. Life is short.

Lmfao them being in Vegas just made things easy. Funny enough I never run into Nick cause he lives on the opposite end of town. I did know when he was doing his Twitch streams where he was though lmao.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 09:10:00 PM »

I have mixed feelings about road trips, but that sounds super fun. For the Boys, I will see the same show umpteen times. That's a heck of a summer, six shows.

That's what surprised me the most about Vegas when my friend lived there, how much larger it is than you imagine. The first time I visited her, I thought "Man, you're really far away from all the Vegasy things I think of." And then she moved on base and I was like, "My mistake, this is much further away."
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2020, 10:05:26 PM »

I have mixed feelings about road trips, but that sounds super fun. For the Boys, I will see the same show umpteen times. That's a heck of a summer, six shows.

That's what surprised me the most about Vegas when my friend lived there, how much larger it is than you imagine. The first time I visited her, I thought "Man, you're really far away from all the Vegasy things I think of." And then she moved on base and I was like, "My mistake, this is much further away."

I'm looking forward to it. Our last road trip was in 2018. I flew out to her place and we went down to Knoxville to see Nick, AJ and Howie at a comic con. Adventures!

Yup. I'm the same. I live up north so I'm not exactly close to the Strip. It's a big city that thinks it's a small town lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2020, 08:14:44 PM »

Random that they were at a comic con, but "Adventures!" is right! Knoxville is an interesting place, I'd go again. I have about a 14 hour car limit within 72 hours, so that limits the places without flying first, haha.

That's exactly what it is! I actually enjoyed being away from the strip for parts of my trips to visit her. It was nice to do something else instead of go go going all the time.
~*Dee*~

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2021, 10:50:41 AM »

Oh heeeeey lady
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2021, 12:10:48 PM »

Oh heeeeey Julilly! How is everything?!
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 2 [3]