Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Everything Backstreet and more  (Read 27498 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Everything Backstreet and more
« on: July 09, 2021, 09:07:32 PM »

Here’s a new thread to discuss everything Backstreet and more. I accidentally deleted the other one. My apologies.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: Everything Backstreet and more
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 11:20:53 AM »

Noooo, my ~200 posts vacated! That's fine. I remember posting them, lol. Does that happen a lot, Mare?

I think the last thing I said was about seeing a quote from Nick about a possible Christmas residency? I hope this is really a thing!
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 07:41:51 PM »

Kevin left several comments on one of his own Instagram posts basically confirming that there will be a Christmas residency in Vegas in November-December.  I hope they announce dates and details soon!  December seems like a great time to go to Vegas.

I noticed my DVR is set to record one of the entertainment programs (Entertainment Tonight, maybe?  I don't remember) next week because BSB are mentioned in the description, and I have something set up to record anything they're on LOL.  So maybe they'll announce it next week!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 07:59:07 PM »

I know, but I thought maybe Kevin was just being shady, lol. I hope so! That would be super fun before they head out on the DNA tour again!

Is it? I should check mine. I have the same setting on my DVR. Sometimes it's nice, but lately I've been getting the same crazy episode of Dr. Phil that Nick sang Madeline on over and over and over again, lol.

If they are doing a Christmas residency, I'd better get going on that "Backstreet Boys riding Pandaskunks" design I was thinking of, lol.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 10:10:58 PM »

Yes!!  We will definitely need Christmas pandaskunk shirts for that!

If it was just one comment, I might wonder if Kevin was just messing with us, but he left several comments about it.  I don't think he would be that cruel to tease something that wasn't really happening, especially this year when we're so desperate for live BSB events.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 12:17:58 AM »

The most appropriate occasion for a pandaskunk, lol.

Kevin's not the one I expected to be terrible at spoilers. He's gotta stop spending so much time in the mountains, lol.
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 06:19:01 PM »

Hopefully the Vegas Residency is a real thing. I’m sure it is if it came from Kevin. I’m sure he isn’t pleased with himself about leaking it though lol I’m sure if it is true, the others have completely teased him about it.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 07:26:36 PM »

I'm here for Kevin leaking things! I hope they teased him sooo much, lol.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 10:27:12 PM »

I would not expect Kevin to be the one to spoil things either!  Usually it's AJ that has the big mouth, but AJ also talks about projects that never happen.  I trust Kevin more than AJ.  I'm sure they gave Kevin all kinds of crap!
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 10:42:31 PM »

Yeah, AJ with his big mouth and Nick "What's a Vegas?" Carter would have been my guesses. Which they basically did in the articles I read, lol. I 100% trust Kevin as this doesn't seem like a thing to be shady about... unlike his knowledge of AFC West quarterbacks, lol.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 07:30:36 PM »

I don't remember where we were discussing which Boys were vaccinated, but we now have our answer about Nick.  Looks like he just got his shot today.  Yay Nick!
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 07:38:38 PM »

Good for Nick! I'm going to pretend that Kevin has convinced him and thank goodness he did, lol.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2021, 07:44:37 PM »

That was my thought, too!  I bet Kevin and AJ talked him into it this week LOL.  I hope they talked Howie and Brian into it too, if they're not already vaccinated.  I'm kinda surprised Nick hadn't already gotten it, with as pro-science as he is, but I knew it was weird that he hadn't posted anything about it, since he posts so much.  Oh well, whatever his reasons were for waiting, I'm glad he's getting it done now.  We do not want to worry about a COVID/Nick Plague hybrid mutation!
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2021, 07:51:32 PM »

LMFAO! I thought maybe he didn't because he posts about just about everything except for maybe using the toilet. Or maybe I just missed those ones, lol. I wonder how they felt about the others being maskless if they weren't vaccinated. 40% is not herd immunity.

I'm dying at "COVID/Nick plague hybrid mutation"! That's probably something even hand sanitizer wouldn't solve, lol.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2021, 08:13:18 PM »

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the studio!  I'm real curious to know how much they discuss political things (which should not include COVID and vaccines, but unfortunately does) and how much they choose to avoid those topics and agree to disagree.  I definitely have friends/coworkers where we have an unspoken agreement to not bring up those topics with each other because we know it will just start an argument.

I cringe at the thought of any of them doing meet and greets without being vaccinated or at least masked.  With anyone else, I'm at the point where I'm just like, "Eh... Darwinism.  If you die of Covid because you're too stupid or too stubborn to get the vaccine, that's on you."  But that thinking does not apply to my Boys.  I hope they're all fully vaccinated by November because I doubt all the fans who go breathing all over them will be.
~Julie

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7