Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: The eve of Christmas eve is upon us  (Read 3963 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
The eve of Christmas eve is upon us
« on: December 23, 2006, 08:47:49 AM »

For all of you out there celebrating Christmas this year, we would all like to wish you a very happy holiday. Hopefully Santa finds your house successfully, and drops off lots of goodies.

Also, a Happy (end of) Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Solstice, and all other winter related holidays!

Don't forget to spent your holidays reading, and updating your fics! :)

Holiday Love,

The Mods.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 04:50:39 PM by julilly »
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The eve of Christmas eve is upon us
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 04:49:10 PM »

I would just like to reiterate this point... :)

Hope everyone has a very happy holidays, merry christmas, ho ho ho (if you just found yourself offended... you're a ho, just so you know :P)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Happy Crimble!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 09:43:21 PM »

So I'm a day late this year... I apologize lol

Still, a very Merry Christmas to everyone, a happy holiday, and to those of you not down with the presenting tomorrow... enjoy your day off!

According to www.noradsanta .org the man in red has already been to my house, so I'd better get to bed so I can open some gifts in the morning! :)

Have a good one!
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »

Aww, happy holidays everyone too! I'm having a rather enjoyable holiday considering the chaos around here. (knock on wood! lol)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 07:43:50 AM »

lmao this is how worn out I am from hosting all the holiday festivities this year. I was reading this thread and thinking "Why has Julilly wished us a happy holidays three times in a row?" I didn't realize this was an old thread you bumped up. I was starting to worry about you!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 10:01:52 AM »

LMAO Mare, I was wondering that too!  And I was even looking at the date of the first one, thinking, "Wait... I was around on the 23rd; why didn't I see this thread?"  I didn't realize it was the 23rd of 2006 LOL.

Anyway, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

I like bumping the thread up, reminds me of how many Christmases we've been here
~Maple Jellybean~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 12:09:12 PM »

Mine is even better, lol. I saw Julilly put up this thread and I was like, but Julilly celebrates Thanksgiving in October.....

I completely forgot it was December for like three hours! lol I think part of that was because we hadn't decorated the tree yet...
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey