Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story For June 2007 - Not Your Average Cinderella Story by Honey

(1/13) > >>

mare:
Hey guys!

I'm back with this month's pick. When I put up a poll about stories you'd like to see featured this one came up a few times so I thought i'd let it get the spotlight this month.

As always come in here to post your thoughts about the story as you read or if you have already read, come in and tell Kelly and the rest of us what you liked about it.

I will be coming in with questions occasionally as the Oprah of the board but if you have your own questions for Kelly, post them here, specifically about her story since I haven't read it mine will be more generic but if you want to be more story specific i'm sure Kelly would love to answer any questions you may have.

Congrats Kelly and I hope you enjoy your month!

Rose:
Yay a story I've read! lol. This one I've at least started on. So yaaaaaaaay Kelly! (who is on vacay right now lol). Anywho, I personally love Cindy's character, that alone makes the story worth a read. It's a creative idea and when I get the time, I WANT to finish it hehe.

mare:
Aww well she'll have something to look forward to when she comes back then lol

nicksgal:
Yay! The first story of the month I can read while it's featured! *cheers*

Too bad it's not Whitmore Lake... Then I could have sat back and just commented. :D

honey:
Awww!!!! Shocked, flattered and totally excited!!!!!! Yes, I'm on vacation right now and just logged in for the first time in over a week. I'll be away from home for pretty much the entire month, but I do have the internet and should be able to keep up, just not as regularly.

I did a little happy dance when I saw this post. Thank you so much! I am really proud of this one. And yes, it's a romance, but it's soooo much more than that so I hope you give it a chance. And like Mare said I am excited to answer anyone's questions and very curious to hear what you think, good and bad. I have tough skin, so please be completely honest! I can't get better if you don't tell me where I need improvement.  ;)

Thanks again you guys! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version