Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Today is the last day to nominate for the Felix Awards!!  (Read 2295 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Today is the last day to nominate for the Felix Awards!!
« on: November 11, 2007, 08:10:12 AM »

The nomination period will end at midnight tonight (EST) so if you haven't nominated anyone yet, now's the time to do it.

Please keep in mind that if you did not fully follow the directions - fill out the questions pertaining to every category, the noms you sent in most likely were disqualified. I went through and added URLS to stories that were missing them because i'm nice like that so we kept those in the running, except for the ons that weren't on the AC site! Reading rules is a good thing guys lol

If you didn't PM all three mods and only one, there is a good chance your nominees have been lost, so you might want to PM us to see if we all got them before tonight. I sent a PM to anyone who PM'd me with nominations confiming that I got them, so if you didn't get that from me I didn't get the noms. Although Julilly and I have also been exchanging that information as well.

This week we'll be sorting through all the nominees and Julilly will then be assigning categories to judges after we make sure they haven't been nominated in those categories.

I will post up the full list of nominees this Friday for everyone to see :)

Thanks a lot!!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green