Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Please read this! lol  (Read 3354 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Please read this! lol
« on: October 14, 2007, 07:00:23 AM »

Hey guys!

Okay guys as we start getting nominations in, I want to stress that you have to fill in everything for thos nominated stories. We need the URL of the stories you are nominating (The link to the actual story on AC) So this way the judges or voters can easily find it and judge for themselves if it's worthy of an award.

So if you have sent noms in without those things, please resend otherwise your nominations will not count.

If you have any questions about the awards, please post them here and one of us will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

LokiNickFan8467

• Fledgling
Re: Please read this! lol
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 11:07:48 PM »

great just great i cant remember if i followed all of the rules now *hand on chin* well just do the best you can with what i sent then i hope i didnt nominate too much for mare and i didnt see the best author category guess i missed in the copy and paste.... hope some of my stuff counts and sorry i should have read this earlier

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »

One more thing guys, please PM ALL three mods with your nominations. That's really important because otherwise we can't keep track of who is being nominated for what.

You only have a week or so left to nominate stories guys!!

The mods are:

Chaos
Julilly
Mare
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

kristy_05_88

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »

One more thing guys, please PM ALL three mods with your nominations. That's really important because otherwise we can't keep track of who is being nominated for what.

You only have a week or so left to nominate stories guys!!

The mods are:

Chaos
Julilly
Mare

OKAY! LOL I'll do it that way from now on, I promise! :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »

LOL thanks Kristy, it's not only you though.