Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: And here are your Nominees....  (Read 18714 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: And here are your Nominees....
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 02:21:10 AM »

*blinks* One of my solo fics was nominated? Didn't see that coming lol. I kinda expected CB, but Nick's Turn? Totally out of left field lol.  :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 02:43:50 AM »

I guess I'll be like everyone else and say thank you to whoever nominated my story. I seriously didn't think ANY of my stories would be nominated (because they're all incomplete, except for one, lol.) but I was really shocked and happy to see that I was nominated for the unfinished category, lol. Just being a nominee will certainly get my butt back into gear and start working on completing my stories, lol. Thanks again and congrats to everyone!!! ;D
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 02:55:48 AM »

LOL it totally got me to go damn I gotta update (since mine is in that catagory too). Which by the way...THANK YOU to whoever nominated me  :D. I just need a few details to actually get going :)

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 07:20:16 AM »

I knew that category was a good idea lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 07:33:03 AM »

I wonder tough what happens if we finish our stories before the ending of judging? Does that mean it'll be disqualified? lmao I didn't think of that.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »

I was excited that CB was nominated!  Poor CB... I figured the readers would have given up on it again LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »

speaking of CB, I've been out of that loop completely for the last few months. Was I supposed to write something for epi 22, Julie? I can't remember... :(
Sarah

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 03:34:37 PM »

Crap I was supposed to write something for CB :-[

Poor CB we have so many delays in that story lol

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 04:43:57 PM »

I knew that category was a good idea lol

LOL, yes it was!! Certainly inspired me to break my writers block and work on my unfinished stories!! ;D
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

Hmm...I think that the PTW nom under Best Villain should totally be changed from Summer to Liz LOL Now that we know who the mastermind is...I don't think I can do that, though.

Also, wow, for the couple most likely to make you wretch.... award, all the couples are Nick, except for one...WOW. Nick romance has a boatload of fans, eh? ;)

Yeah GAWD if I had known I would have put... I mean... *whistles and backs away*
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 05:18:35 PM »

Crap I was supposed to write something for CB :-[

Poor CB we have so many delays in that story lol

Get writing you guys! There are important people waiting for those kinds of updates! ... or maybe it's just me? lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 09:49:18 PM »

speaking of CB, I've been out of that loop completely for the last few months. Was I supposed to write something for epi 22, Julie? I can't remember... :(

Actually, no, cause you were doing the camp thing then, but if you want to, you can have Brian's part.  *whistles*  I just have one more section to go of my JC/Holli part, but I haven't even started on Brian's.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 09:50:12 PM »

Get writing you guys! There are important people waiting for those kinds of updates! ... or maybe it's just me? lol

You're an important person!  Yeah, we really need to get on it... there are some parts done, so it's getting there.
~Julie

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 12:09:04 AM »

Actually, no, cause you were doing the camp thing then, but if you want to, you can have Brian's part.  *whistles*  I just have one more section to go of my JC/Holli part, but I haven't even started on Brian's.

Um. Wow. We're still on THAT episode? I think I was supposed to do something small and insignificant for AJ/Bianca, but I guess I can write the Brian part...Do we have a deadline?LOL
Sarah

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 12:17:21 AM »

Um. Wow. We're still on THAT episode? I think I was supposed to do something small and insignificant for AJ/Bianca, but I guess I can write the Brian part...Do we have a deadline?LOL

Um, yeah.  LOL.  We're horrible, I know.  There is no deadline, and that's probably why we're so horrible.  We need to start setting deadlines again.  I don't care about the Brian part; if you want to write it, go for it, and if not, I'll get it done eventually.  If it gets to the point when everyone is waiting on me, I'll kick it into high gear and get it done... cause I hate that.  But when most people aren't done, I just get lazy and don't do my part either.  (Well, and I haven't had any time, but most of the time I have had has been going to BMS instead.)

This thread shouldn't be turning into the CB thread - I'm sorry!
~Julie

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4