Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: And here are your Nominees....  (Read 18717 times)

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
Re: And here are your Nominees....
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 06:25:15 AM »

Wooooooooooooo ot! I'm nominated!! *jumps up and down and has a teenybopper-moment*

Thank you whoever nominated me! :D
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »

wow...um...am i late for this party? lol...I'm humbled to see the great company im in on these noms and congratulation s to everyone who gets nominated and thank you to everyone who took time to nominate.

My self confidence is nowhere near healthy either you guys, so on that note, i just want to say I'm just happy to be nominated, hehe  ;D

What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 12:42:43 AM »

MERS! Lovely to see you on here as always! And, congrats on the nomination, although, duh, of course, you'd get nominated ;D You are a fabulous, fabulous writer, and I hope Children Like Me wins!!
Sarah

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 01:03:23 AM »

MERS! Lovely to see you on here as always! And, congrats on the nomination, although, duh, of course, you'd get nominated ;D You are a fabulous, fabulous writer, and I hope Children Like Me wins!!

Hey Sarah! and congrats to you as well!! and I hope you win too! :D Awww and thank you, i must say i was surprised to see CLM there and you are an awesome writer yourself, I'm glad I had the chance to read your works.

I should be going over some job interview questions for tomorrow (eeep!) but im on here instead. Maybe if they ask me 'what's your biggest weakness?' i should just say 'writing about the backstreet boys? and on that note, will i get internet access at this office? lol'

What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 07:31:28 AM »

^ I didn't think to ask you that one in your mock interview *writes it down*

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »

LMAO Mers!  Good luck with your interview!  You just might wanna keep the Bsb part to yourself for now. ;) ;D
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 11:17:12 PM »

^ I didn't think to ask you that one in your mock interview *writes it down*

yes, you didnt! lol...that's okay, got another one coming up next week, you can ask me then :D lol ...also, ask me where do i see myself 5 years from now ok? lol

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 11:19:23 PM »

LMAO Mers!  Good luck with your interview!  You just might wanna keep the Bsb part to yourself for now. ;) ;D

hehe thank you Julie & congrats on your noms. :D the interview went well actually, phew! their only concern is that I live too far away from the job place and this girl dont drive, lol. they didn't ask that question so they're spared from my answer :p

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2007, 06:36:38 PM »

Glad to hear it went well!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2007, 09:46:06 PM »

Thank you to whoever nominated me too. *bows*

I'm kind of surprised WTFFA is up there, twice, in fact. Yay for short one-shots! :D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2007, 08:40:32 PM »

Hi guys! I should have replied long time ago to this thread but a computer virus got in the way. I'm really happy seeing the list. I still can't believe that Black Coffee, No Sugar Please got a nomination, I mean I'm surprised by all my nominations but that's the one that made me go :o the most lol. Thank you so much to the people who nominated me ;D
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

Gravity

• Fledgling
    • Backstreet Nights
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2007, 09:57:18 PM »

Yikes, it would appear I'm a bit late in responding myself! How cool to be even nominated, wasn't expecting it. Thanks to who nominated me, she did tell me and I was stunned. In anycase, great to be amongst all these talented writers, good luck to all!
"It's all so dark and mysterious, when the one you want doesn't want you too." - Siberia by BSB

Kagoma

• Major Disruption
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »

Thanks for the nominees *bows* Its an honor, I probably won't win, but its still nice to be honor. ^_^

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 01:22:03 PM »

^ ooh. that is a good pic of Kevin! Very nice!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]