Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60

Author Topic: Julie's Update Junction  (Read 140772 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Julie's Update Junction
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:00:56 PM »

LOL everyone else is making one thread for all their updates, and I like the organization of that idea, so here's mine.  You can close my other thread for BMS and CB if you want.

The "in-progress" stories I have up on AC right now are...

By My Side - http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8030&warning=4

Footprints - http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8463

Code Blue - http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8174

Beside the Ocean - http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8535

You'll Never Walk Alone - http://accidentalchaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8534

BtO and YNWA aren't actually in-progress; they're finished on my site.  They're both old stories that I wrote years ago and decided to put up on AC over the summer cause I had nothing better to do LOL.  So if anyone's reading them for the first time on AC, check them out on my site if you want to read ahead.  I kinda have a bad habit of forgetting to post chapters here.  :-\

I did update BMS, BtO, and YNWA tonight though. :)  (And I'm still a chapter ahead of BMS on my site...)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Julie's Update Junction
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:42:06 PM »

OMG. You CANNOT leave chapter 193 like that! NOOOOOO!!! Now, it'll feel like I'm waiting forever for another BMS update :( Oh, but 193 was so good. You drew it out and out and out...I can only imagine what'll happen next! Awesome, awesome job!
Sarah

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 09:22:44 AM »

So much love to that chapter... SO MUCH!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 09:05:18 PM »

Thanks!!! ;D   It's driving me crazy, cause I wanna work on the next chapter so bad, but real life is getting in the way. :(   I always come home from work with every intention to write, but by the time I get my school stuff ready for the next day and whatnot, I'm exhausted and don't have enough time to work up the motivation to write much.  I'm gonna try to go write in a bit though until I have to go to bed.
~Julie

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 09:21:07 PM »

Thanks!!! ;D   It's driving me crazy, cause I wanna work on the next chapter so bad, but real life is getting in the way. :(   I always come home from work with every intention to write, but by the time I get my school stuff ready for the next day and whatnot, I'm exhausted and don't have enough time to work up the motivation to write much.  I'm gonna try to go write in a bit though until I have to go to bed.

*sends you inspired writing vibes....LOTS of inspired writing vibes LOL*

I know what you mean! I'm sure you remember this, too, but, when I first started out with Second Chances and Then Again, I somehow found a whole lot of time to write and I wrote FAST. Like super fast. Now, I'm lucky if I can write a page of fanfic everyday. Usually, it's more like twice a week or something, although I try to set aside Thursday nights to write because I don't have class on Friday. Maybe, if you can, you could try to pick just one night a week where you can do nothing but write...if that works out for you and your schedule, which I know it doesn't always.

Anyway, I don't mind waiting for BMS updates because it's getting SO SO good :) Good luck, good luck, GOOD LUCK!
Sarah

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 03:36:13 PM »

Updated BMS with 2 chapters.  I'm caught up to where I am on my site right now, Chapter 194 (which is new there too).
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 10:13:19 PM »

Updated BMS with 2 chapters.  I'm caught up to where I am on my site right now, Chapter 194 (which is new there too).

...meanie.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »

Hehe.  Ohhh just you wait. ;)
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 08:26:53 PM »

Hehe.  Ohhh just you wait. ;)

Have I mentioned lately that you're the most evil girl on the PLANET!?! lol I felt a little misty just now! Not cool! :P Loved it.
~Maple Jellybean~

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »

OMG! I just read chapter 196 and now, I'm just so *sighs* You are EVIL. I agree with Julilly. But oh wow! That last one was soo intense! I hope you have lots of inspiration really, really soon because I NEED more! :)
Sarah

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 05:35:56 PM »

Thanks, guys!!!  Hehe, told ya.  I need to post those two on AC... maybe later tonight.  Catching up on stuff now.  I'm pretty far along on 197.
~Julie

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 06:37:04 PM »

Julie, you don't know how excited that makes me that you're so far along on 197!! YAY!!! I bet you hate this question, but I have to ask, because if there's too much more to this story I may just die of anticipation, so...how many more chapters do you think there are before the ending?

Not that I'm complaining, but OMG! If there's much more of all the excitement that's happening, I WILL DIE from the anxiety. Seriously, if you'd seen me sitting there last night, raptly reading your story, you would've laughed at my facial expressions LOL Anyway, I love, love, love this story to itsy bitsy pieces and I can't wait for the next update!
Sarah

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »

I'm ending it with 200 chapters + an epilogue.  So... 5 more chapters total!  Ahhh!

Hehe, you probably would have laughed at my facial expressions if you could have seen me writing it!  I spent ALL WEEK last week writing 196... it was killing me, cause I started it last Sunday and didn't resolve the freaking cliffhanger until Saturday!  I had to drag myself to bed and to school knowing that Nick's fictional life was in peril!  LMAO
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 10:12:22 PM »

I would say I'm super psyched about 197 but... I'm not speaking to you right now, so I couldn't say something like that....

;D
~Maple Jellybean~

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 10:59:43 PM »

We need to have a party when it's actually over. I think it'll take all of us, especially you, Julie, a long, long time to realize that it's really over after all these years LOL I know I'll keep expecting the next update...

But, yes, we MUST have a party LOL
Sarah
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60