Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Anybody else...  (Read 2582 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Anybody else...
« on: December 17, 2007, 06:09:10 PM »

not getting their e-mail alerts?

for some reason the last probably month or so I haven't been getting the majority of my e-mail alerts. Like for reviews or updates and such. Like just now I realized that I had two PM's in my messages on this board and I had no idea. (Sorry Ashley, I promise I wasn't ignoring you. I hope you got un-stuck!!)

Anyway, I get one here and their so I know they're not going to junk mail... any ideas?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: Anybody else...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 07:22:06 PM »

I don't know if I'm not getting  mine, because I don't get notifications that often anyway. :D

Yahoo's usually pretty good, so I don't know. :(
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »

not getting their e-mail alerts?

for some reason the last probably month or so I haven't been getting the majority of my e-mail alerts. Like for reviews or updates and such. Like just now I realized that I had two PM's in my messages on this board and I had no idea. (Sorry Ashley, I promise I wasn't ignoring you. I hope you got un-stuck!!)

Anyway, I get one here and their so I know they're not going to junk mail... any ideas?

I get mine.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 12:02:48 AM »

As far as I know I have been getting all of my notifications, which is part of the reason why my inbox has now over 300 items filling it. I'm very lazy when it comes organizing and cleaning out my inbox. LoL. I was kinda wondering why you weren't replying back to me Kelly, but I imagine that not getting the notifications can be a major pain. And about the being stuck part? I'm just not used to writing in 1st POV. It's a major step out of my comfort zone and we all know how warm and fuzzy those comfort zones can make us feel. But I've decided I am not going to give up, even if I don't finish my response for the December Challenge this month (which is the most likely scenario). Knowing my luck I will probably manage to get it posted sometime in the middle of July. LoL, let's hope not. On a brighter note, I have decided to edit/revamp the first story in a 3 part series I had cowrote with Anastacia back in 2000 and the first story is told in 1st POV. So we'll see how it goes. Glad to know you haven't gone MIA Kelly!