Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Saka's updates!  (Read 38582 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Saka's updates!
« on: January 31, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »

I figured I should start this.

So...right now I have a few stories in progress.

Not Like We Predicted -- Centered around Nick, AJ and Brian.  Basically, it's really over the top dramatic and cheesy.  Nick and Brian live in a house with their two girlfriends, and AJ is dating Nick's girlfriend's best friend.  Uhh... Brian's girlfriend gets kidnapped, chaos ensues.  Aaron is also in this story, he's dating Brian's girlfriend's sister.  So yeah, it's a big dramatic soap opera. Currently at chapter 16.

Red Herring -- This is my House crossover.  Nick collapses backstage and gets taken to Princeton Plainsboro where House and his numptys have to try and find out what's wrong with him.  Currently up to chapter 3.

Inner Core -- Involves all Backstreet Boys, though Howie won't come in until a bit later.  It's AU!  Kevin is the president of the local anime club and as such has to manage the dramatic lives of the members.  Which involves Nick's rocky relationship with one girl, Brian's relationship with an exhibitionist and AJ dating one of the club's regular members.  I have a feeling it's going to be fun for me to write, because I deal with (real) stupid anime club drama on a daily basis lol

My Happy Ending -- This is the sequel to "In Pieces".  It involves Ashleigh and Nick moving in together a little over a year later.  Their relationship is tested a number of times through outside interference, as well as through their own personal issues.  It's going to be quite a bit darker than the first story, but I think it'll be good to help develop the characters and the relationship between them. 

So yeah, that's what I have in progress right now, yay!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 01:10:37 PM by Sakabelle »
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: Saka's updates!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 04:03:03 PM »

Added chapter 5 of In Pieces.  It's a juicy one, lol! :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:41:47 AM »

In Pieces has been updated again... I don't know what it is about this story but I'm just flying through it haha.  Hopefully this keeps up! :D *knocks on wood*
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 10:47:55 PM »

I just read In Pieces and left you a review. Feel special because I threatened to slap your main character lol That's meant in the most affectionate of terms of course.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 10:53:25 PM »

I just read In Pieces and left you a review. Feel special because I threatened to slap your main character lol That's meant in the most affectionate of terms of course.

lol should we start calling you Lenni?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »

lol, thanks.  She really is stupid haha...  Yay for people reading my story!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 06:09:42 AM »

lol should we start calling you Lenni?

Yea lol I definitely had a total "Lenni" moment on Saka's main character LOL Of course though since I'm not Lenni it was pretty tame. Better than some of the threats my readers gave me in UMS. I actually had a reader threaten to beat Alyssa with an eggbeater or some sort of kitchen utensil for being so frustrating. Should I take that as a compliment? lol

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »

Well, when I was taking acting classes my teacher told us that if people hate the character that you play, it's mean you're doing a good job.  So I guess if people hate the  main character (or want to slap them, lol) it means you're doing a good job..? 

Either way, I'm going to take it as a compliment! :D
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 03:14:19 PM »

I agree Saka... If you hate the character that much then obviously you did something right as a writer to make a reader have such strong feelings. Of course there's a difference between being frustrated with a character because they make poor desicions (like your Ashleigh) or just plain not liking them because they're pretty one dimensional and just come across as bitchy or slutty.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 04:55:33 PM »

Poor decisions indeed!  Just wait until you read chapter 11 hehe (Which is posted BTW, and chapter 12 will be up sometime tonight)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 12:00:30 AM »

Annnd chapter 12 is added!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »

Chapter 13 of In Pieces is posted.  I am just flying through this story lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 06:46:38 PM »

In Pieces is now up to Chapter 19... I keep forgetting to post in here haha
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

You are an updating machine, but it keeps my life less boring! Yay for readage. I love this story... but you already knew that.
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 06:56:35 PM »

I'm trying desperately to finish it before I move this coming weekend hehe.  Plus my two hardest exams are over, so I have free time! Yay!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11