Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Saka's updates!  (Read 38600 times)

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine
Re: Saka's updates!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 07:06:31 PM »

Ugh, I hate moving. It's the biggest pain in the ass ever. I have waaaaaaaaay too much stuff to be moving around! And yet, it has to happen. Where you moving to and why? If you don't mind my prying  :D
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »

I hate moving too.  I'm moving back home with my parents for a month while my boyfriend sorts out his job situation.  He's switching jobs and going on interviews, and it just so happened that our lease is up, so it kind of worked out nicely.  Wherever he gets a job is the part of the city we're going to move to.

Moving is a huge pain in the ass.  I'm going to keep most of my stuff in the boxes and just wait until the next move.  Hopefully it won't be that long until we know which job he gets! :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 11:32:29 PM »

Well good luck to your boyfriend. Job searching is nearly just as bad as moving. It's a good idea at keeping most of your stuff in boxes, cause what's the point in unpacking when you just gotta do it all over again? Have fun with the move this upcoming weekend!
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 02:04:45 AM »

Thanks Dani!  Hopefully he gets the Microsoft job *crosses fingers*

Chapter 20 is up! :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »

Totally added chapter 21 just now.  Happy weird Manitoba only stat holiday everyone!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 01:54:46 AM »

And chapter 22! It's the longest one yet :D
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

And chapter 24 is also up.  It's almost over, so sad :( But.. yay for finishing something!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »

So, the last chapter of In Pieces has been posted.  25 chapters in total woot woot!  There's still an Epilogue left that I'm still working on but yeah... done.  Yikes!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 12:57:13 AM »

WooHoo!!! *does the finished story happy dance*  congrats on finishing a story hun! You really cranked that one out!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 01:07:59 AM »

lol I know, I just got super inspired... and right before midterms, of course hehe Thanks!! :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2008, 09:30:32 AM »

Of course LOL That's how it ALWAYS is. I'm currently getting caught back up on IP, so I'll send you feedback later when I get done babysitting.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »

^Cool, thanks Mel! I'm glad you're still reading :D
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »

Gah! You only have an epilogue left? Sad day. I love this story, but congrats all the same. It's always very gratifying and bittersweet to finish a story. I can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue... though I have an idea :)

Got any new stories planned?
~Superbad

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »

Thanks Dani!  I do have a couple of ideas in mind for new stories, but I'd also like to finish up Red Herring before starting anything new.  I might turn Left and Leaving into something more than just a one shot, or I may do a sequel to In Pieces.  We shall see!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »

I love the sound of all of those. I should read Red Herring. I remember reading the summary and thinking it was interesting, especially cause it has House stuff in it right? I should definitely get on that, and I'll let you know what I think.

Left and Leaving would be absolutely amazing. You already know my thoughts on that. I adored it!

And a sequel to In Pieces? Course I'd read it!

So hey, do what you think would be most fun :)
~Superbad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11