Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Felix Awards Forumcast - Coming to a thread near you!  (Read 36542 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Felix Awards Forumcast - Coming to a thread near you!
« on: February 20, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »

It's time for the biggest moment in Absolute Chaos history!

The Felix Awards Forumcast! All of the winners in real time, hosted by your very own moderators:  Mare and the other girl.

We hope to see you all on the board this Friday February 22nd, 2008 at 8:00PM EST decked out in your finest pajamas and party attire!

(For those of you who aren't sure what time that means for you... 5:00PM Pacific, 6:00PM Mountain, 7:00PM Central, 9:00PM Atlantic, and 02:00AM Nijntje time. If you don't know what time zone you're in your problems are bigger than I can help you with.)

We hope you all can turn out to make AC history!

Banners will be "handed" out when the winners are announced.

The role of the presenters will be played by the mods.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:35:33 PM by julilly »
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Felix Awards Forumcast - Coming to a thread near you!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »

LOL Nijnjte time?

don't be late or you'll miss our big song and dance number.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

hey, wasn't that like a month ago? where was I? lol
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »

Well I'd take a guess that since it's this week that it wasn't a month ago... but I dunno... I could be wrong... :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »

LOL Nijnjte time?

don't be late or you'll miss our big song and dance number.

I had to represent lol

And yes, I've been practising my footwork for weeks now I can't let it go to waste!
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 08:41:57 PM »

but its February right? Am I just going crazy?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »

...smart ass lol
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 08:46:33 PM »

someone has to be.   ;D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 09:00:32 PM »

Did I miss something? lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »

and I think the squirrel juggling will be the best part!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »

Did I miss something? lol

Eh, nothing important. I was just talking about you and blaming you for stuff again.

ok, not really. That chapter of my life is finished.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

Ahh this is so exciting!!  Friday is my moving afternoon so this will be a fun and relaxing way to end the hectic day! woot woot!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »

I'm glad it's this friday cause the next friday I'll be out of town, and the friday after that is my birthday party. (yes I'm old and still use my birthday as an excuse to have a party!) and the friday after that I'm prolly moving. So kudos to you on picking the right weekend! WooHoo!

and lol I told my hubby he gets to entertain the kids so that I could attend the Felix awards and he was totally like WTF are the Felix Awards? haha so I had to explain to him that they are like the Oscars of Fan Fic.  or, you know, the SAG awards or the People's choice awards or the Razzi's I dunno... one of those.

Anyway, he told me he thinks we're all nuts and then told me he hopes I win one. lol isn't he cute?

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 09:49:56 PM »

I just gotta say you rock (you being the mods: Mare & Julilly) 'cause you picked a perfect date and time. Considering I have to work the overnight shift at work that night, I should have plenty of time to enjoy the awards show before I have to go to work. If you would have chosen a later date a couple of weeks down the road, I would have been on my way moving to Florida. So again, you guys rock and I can't wait to see who wins! ;D

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »

Yeah Friday! lol I shall get on my finest designer pajamas. LMAO!!!!!
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10