Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Red Carpet Chic!  (Read 11750 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Red Carpet Chic!
« on: February 22, 2008, 03:46:26 PM »

Welcome to the Felix Awards Red Carpet pre-show!

The Felix Awards has all the stars regulars coming out to play!

We want to know who you're wearing, and (if you're willing) see the fabulous pieces of couture you're proud to wear to the awards. Don't be shy, but if you are, descriptions or stolen photographs of other people are more than welcome!

I'm sure you're all looking FAB-U-LOUS! Step on up in your Friday best for your exclusive interview!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:36:00 PM by julilly »
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Red Carpet Chic!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »

LMAO in about 2 minutes I will be wearing nothing cause I have to go jump in the shower before we start...  (I'll spare you the description)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

Same here actually lol I have to get up at 5 tomorrow so since I'm taking one for the team (and by team I mean you guys) and not starting this thing until 9pm my time I'm getting ready to go before I go to bed lol

Now, those of you who aren't naked, show me your stuff! You pimped all these fab outfits... where are they?!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

LMAO in about 2 minutes I will be wearing nothing cause I have to go jump in the shower before we start...  (I'll spare you the description)

Oooh sexy Kelly LOL...

Well I'm wearing Victoria's Secret tonight *does pose* They're my pink flannel PJ set with gingerbread men all over them. I'd snap a picture for you, but I'm looking pretty gross and makeupless right now LOL

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »

Well I just finished moving so I'm wearing my grubby jeans and old Chibi-con 2004 t-shirt hehe
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »

Well, as promised I'm wearing my Nick stole. lol And the pinstripped pants I wore this morning... And the white button down and pink sweater vest I wore this morning... Ooh, and festive penguin socks. lol

I'm really boring, aren't I? I'm multi-tasking with attending the awards and writing PBox.

Purapura asked me to give you all purple lipstick prints. *starts kissing everyone's hands, leaving purple lipmarks* Kisses abound! lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 06:07:35 PM »

Oooh sexy Kelly LOL...

Well I'm wearing Victoria's Secret tonight *does pose* They're my pink flannel PJ set with gingerbread men all over them. I'd snap a picture for you, but I'm looking pretty gross and makeupless right now LOL

So Mel, you're up for a handful of awards tonight, how does it feel knowing you've been nominated? Are you nervous about what could happen? Are the stars of UMS coming out tonight for the after parties?
~Maple Jellybean~

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 06:08:22 PM »

Well, as promised I'm wearing my Nick stole. lol And the pinstripped pants I wore this morning... And the white button down and pink sweater vest I wore this morning... Ooh, and festive penguin socks. lol

I'm really boring, aren't I? I'm multi-tasking with attending the awards and writing PBox.

Purapura asked me to give you all purple lipstick prints. *starts kissing everyone's hands, leaving purple lipmarks* Kisses abound! lol

Dee, you were a judge of this years awards, do you feel like the right fics are going to come out on top?
~Maple Jellybean~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »

Dee, you were a judge of this years awards, do you feel like the right fics are going to come out on top?

Well, Julilly, considering the crop of judges and the crop of fics this year, I say everyone is already a winner. ;D

But yes, I beleive whole-heartedly in the judges' abilities to choose the right fics. :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 06:16:21 PM »

So Mel, you're up for a handful of awards tonight, how does it feel knowing you've been nominated? Are you nervous about what could happen? Are the stars of UMS coming out tonight for the after parties?

LOL It's an honor to even be nominated Julilly! In both categories I was nominated in there's some REALLY stiff competition from some VERY talented writers, so to even be placed in the same category is an honor. I'm not too nervous because honestly I'm not really expecting to win anything, so I'm just chilling and having a good time and supporting some of my favorite stories.

And yes lol I suppose you can catch Nick and Alyssa out and about at the after parties lol. They're kind of in the midst of another sticky situation with their feelings for each other, but it'll be a secret rendevous LOL

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 06:25:32 PM »

ok, I'm back... And dressed!  :P (and clean now. yay!)  And I was going to sport my awesome PJ's, but seeing as how I now have to leave in a while, I had to put clothes on. So I'm in a knee length brown skirt and a pink tee. (It sounds weird, but it works, I promise.)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »

Julie's in the house!  I'm glad to be here, glad to be home, glad it's Friday, and glad to be in my sweats!!  I am wearing a chic Chicago Cubs hoodie and a fabulous pair of gray sweatpants, artfully ripped at the bottom, courtesy of Illinois State University.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 06:39:51 PM »

HI!! lol I'm wearing a gray hustler tank and ASU basketball shorts and listening to my writing mix as i try to get more inspiration for chapter 18 lol.
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 06:42:29 PM »

Julie's in the house!  I'm glad to be here, glad to be home, glad it's Friday, and glad to be in my sweats!!  I am wearing a chic Chicago Cubs hoodie and a fabulous pair of gray sweatpants, artfully ripped at the bottom, courtesy of Illinois State University.

I like that they're artfully ripped. lol
~*Dee*~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »

listen to all of you, multi-tasking! Good for you! I should be writing, but take a look at the AVI, it's pretty accurate. If I'm on here talking to you all, the only other thing I'm ever doing is wrangling my kids... I don't have any concentration left to write after that. lol. And right now it's even worse because I have freakin' Yo Gaba Gaba playing in the background and I freaking hate that show.
Pages: [1] 2 3