Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: 00Carter  (Read 51892 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: 00Carter
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2021, 02:08:32 AM »

Maybe Dr. Rough feels pressured to be an equal opportunity employer and recruit more women to his agency.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2021, 02:08:42 AM »

LOL!!  Let's be honest, the Dream girls would totally be the female equivalent of FANS members.  Maybe we could even make them part of FANS so we can keep Dr. Rough around.  You know Dr. Rough is my favorite character.

Ooh you know I was just thinking Melissa but we could have a one off episode where Dr. Rough sees the chaos they caused and suggests they join his organization.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2021, 02:09:13 AM »

Okay, but what if The Dream was actually really creepy and made you remember pop culture nostalgia and think you've gone back in time? And that's why experimenting forgets her?

My sexy hump backs! Hahaha.

Ooh, time travel would solve the problem of all our ideas being from 2007 LOL.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2021, 02:10:34 AM »

Ooh you know I was just thinking Melissa but we could have a one off episode where Dr. Rough sees the chaos they caused and suggests they join his organization.

We could kill off Sexi and make Melissa his new female minion, until Dr. Rough gets sick of her meddlesome dad always butting in to his evil plans.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2021, 02:11:48 AM »

Okay, but what if The Dream was actually really creepy and made you remember pop culture nostalgia and think you've gone back in time? And that's why experimenting forgets her?

My sexy hump backs! Hahaha.

Okay hear me out. I like the idea of them having a sort of time machine that throws them back and in the end makes everyone involved forget them...except for Fans. Something in their hideout protected them from the effects essentially. Maybe the alien tech that gets stolen eventually - I forget when I'd have to check. So Howie seeks them out after all the stuff they did and recruits them and promises that someday EVERYONE will know their names again.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2021, 02:12:24 AM »

We could kill off Sexi and make Melissa his new female minion, until Dr. Rough gets sick of her meddlesome dad always butting in to his evil plans.

Maybe Sexi gets killed in the time travel episode?

And yes we need her dad in there somehow.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2021, 02:13:48 AM »

Alien technology would be a good way to explain time travel.  Or some invention of Professor Pearl's that goes wrong.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2021, 02:14:14 AM »

Maybe Sexi gets killed in the time travel episode?

And yes we need her dad in there somehow.

LOL Sexi could get left back in the past where she belongs.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2021, 02:17:52 AM »

Maybe Dr. Rough feels pressured to be an equal opportunity employer and recruit more women to his agency.

Your evil villains can only be so evil, you know?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2021, 02:20:14 AM »

I had to go look this up!

https://youtu.be/RSscVKheCBg

Another example of 2008 Window Movie Maker at its finest.  I forgot about Dr. Twitches at the end, and I'm dying! LMAO
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2021, 02:20:32 AM »

Alien technology would be a good way to explain time travel.  Or some invention of Professor Pearl's that goes wrong.

How does Dr. Rough get alien technology? Maybe Pearl stumbles on some on accident? And that's how they get out of the past?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2021, 02:22:24 AM »

How does Dr. Rough get alien technology? Maybe Pearl stumbles on some on accident? And that's how they get out of the past?

The alien storyline starts with the Playboy Bunny episode (Bunnies in Black).  I believe Hugh Hefner was actually an alien in disguise, a la Men in Black, and I think they got the alien tech from the Playboy Mansion.  I know there is/was more planned for that, but I don't remember all the specifics.  We have everything written down though.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2021, 02:22:51 AM »

That too, though originally I was trying to figure out why Dr. Rough doesn't forget Dream. Maybe Melissa's father is a failed inventor. He created the time machine which doesn't function properly when they try to use it to eliminate 00Carter, and sends everyone into the past instead of just Dream. Sexi eventually gets abandoned in the past, doomed to relive everything.

I missed trying to tie crazy ideas together LOL.

Okay so Dream attack HimTak, maybe they're a girl group from a past mission of Nick's, Melissa of course being Nick's way in who got forgotten once the mission was over. She thought she'd get a relationship and got nothing. They  have hated him ever since and want to bring down Nick by erasing him from existance. So Melissa gets the technology from her failed father. And it sends everyone back in time. Perhaps Howie and Sexi were meeting with Drums (who has updates from Styx) outside of Vegas (how ironic Nick lives here now since HimTak is based in NV lol) when the whole city gets thrown back in time. They also got the wrong year. They aimed for 1980 and got 2006. Eventually they're defeated back  Howie helps bring them back into the present, being a proper genius though it costs him Sexi for some reason. Everyone has forgotten them now except for Howie/Drums and he tells them to come join him as he'll one day make sure everyone knows their name once more.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2021, 02:23:35 AM »

I can't remember Mr. Body Beautiful other than it sounding sort of familiar. I need this reread more than you both.

Ice Ice Baby was perfection.
~*Dee*~

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2021, 02:24:10 AM »

The alien storyline starts with the Playboy Bunny episode (Bunnies in Black).  I believe Hugh Hefner was actually an alien in disguise, a la Men in Black, and I think they got the alien tech from the Playboy Mansion.  I know there is/was more planned for that, but I don't remember all the specifics.  We have everything written down though.

Yes he was LOL. We had Pearl steal alien tech from the mission even though the Feds claimed most of it and I know it eventually gets stolen from her.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13