Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: 00Carter  (Read 51905 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: 00Carter
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2008, 08:10:10 PM »

ROFLMAO! I was actually just thinking about starting a "bash Oreos" thread. So, I guess since you suggested it also, maybe that's what we should go with. lmao
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2008, 08:10:41 PM »

We are horrible, horrible people. :D

Not horrible, hilarious. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2008, 08:13:47 PM »

ROFLMAO! I was actually just thinking about starting a "bash Oreos" thread. So, I guess since you suggested it also, maybe that's what we should go with. lmao

The "We Hate Oreos" thread?  We could do it in code... say stuff like, "We hate Oreos; they're so sickeningly sweet and lack any substance or nutritional value.  Sandwich cookies are so cliched anyway.  And where do they get off selling merchandise?  They're just... um, cookies!  Yeah, cookies!"
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »

Or we should just start using the word Hydrox instead of Oreos... Hydrox were the original chocolate sandwich cookies.  Take that, Oreo!
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2008, 08:17:23 PM »

The "We Hate Oreos" thread?  We could do it in code... say stuff like, "We hate Oreos; they're so sickeningly sweet and lack any substance or nutritional value.  Sandwich cookies are so cliched anyway.  And where do they get off selling merchandise?  They're just... um, cookies!  Yeah, cookies!"

ROFL! And the last thing I want to see when I wake up is a bowl for of Oreos. I just don't see why people like to twist them open and give them a try. lmao
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2008, 08:17:49 PM »

Or we should just start using the word Hydrox instead of Oreos... Hydrox were the original chocolate sandwich cookies.  Take that, Oreo!

Don't you know, Oreos are the anti-Hydrox. lmao
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:03 PM »

ROFL! And the last thing I want to see when I wake up is a bowl for of Oreos. I just don't see why people like to twist them open and give them a try. lmao

I do like Oreo-Os cereal though...
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »

^ That wasn't in code; that was just honesty.  Mmmm, Oreo-Os.  The more nutritional rip off of the cookie.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2008, 08:20:43 PM »

Don't you know, Oreos are the anti-Hydrox. lmao

Yeah... Hydrox are all perfect and sweet and everyone loves them... and Oreos are all dark and bad-ass, yet everyone still loves them...
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

^ That wasn't in code; that was just honesty.  Mmmm, Oreo-Os.  The more nutritional rip off of the cookie.

lol I figured as much. I don't really like the cereal... It's way too sweet for first waking up... Actually, that's a lie.... I always found it tasted rather salty. lol
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »

Yeah... Hydrox are all perfect and sweet and everyone loves them... and Oreos are all dark and bad-ass, yet everyone still loves them...

I don't really like either of them. You know what I think is great, Lucky Charms. There's so many diverse marshmallows, yet they all come together to form one great cereal. My favorites are the clovers. I think everyone basically agrees clovers are the most popular. lol

But one of my friends likes to put the clovers in their Oreo ccereal and I'm lie, really? Clovers and oreos don't go at all.

lmao
~*Dee*~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 01:59:17 PM »

hey Julie, the revival of this old thread has given me new motivation (or guilt, I can't tell which) to finish my part so we can get the episode done. But, what were the song the Tatu girls supposed to sing? And do you have a copy of it I could hear? lol not that I need to know the song to write my part, I'm just curious.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2008, 02:21:57 PM »

hey Julie, the revival of this old thread has given me new motivation (or guilt, I can't tell which) to finish my part so we can get the episode done. But, what were the song the Tatu girls supposed to sing? And do you have a copy of it I could hear? lol not that I need to know the song to write my part, I'm just curious.

Yay!!!

The song is "Not Gonna Get Us"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJdjcCG5wgo

LOL I'm laughing at the video for it... I don't think I've ever seen it before... it's actually kinda perfect for this episode LMAO.
~Julie

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »

LMAO all it's missing is a moon-walking penguin!  Thanks!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2008, 02:44:24 PM »

Speaking of moonwalking penguins, are you going to put that on the website, Julie? lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13