Just One Time by Jenna
Summary: Touring can be painful....this was written for the March challenge
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Nick
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 598 Read: 1429 Published: 03/04/10 Updated: 03/04/10

1. Chapter 1 by Jenna

Chapter 1 by Jenna
Sliding the key card into the door, Nick was barely able to hide the smirk on his face. The group had been on tour for three months and he had finally met what he had hoped was the going to be the one.

“Welcome to my world Cassie,” he said as he held the door open for the woman to enter.

“Your world?” she asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

“Yeah, pretty much,” Nick sighed as he slipped his arm around her waist. “But I’m hoping that you could make it better.”

“But my friends, they---”

Her words were cut short as Nick held her tighter, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss.

“No, we can’t we’re drunk,” she breathed.

“No one has to know,” Nick assured.

As much as she wanted to say no, she quickly decided she couldn’t. The taste of his lips and the smell of his skin drew herself closer to him. Before she knew it, she found herself doing things she swore she would never do until her wedding night or at least until she had been dating someone for at least a minimum of a week - not two hours!

*****
 
“HOLY SHIT!”

AJ lowered the paper from his eyes to look at Brian.

“SONOFBITCH!”

“Are you okay in there Nicky?” Brian hollered.

The bathroom door opened Nick appeared, his face pale and sweaty. “How come it hurts when I take a piss?”

AJ shook his head, drawing the paper back up to read. “Have you been sticking your winkie where it doesn’t belong?”

Brian grimaced at the choice of terminology.

“NO!” Nick loudly defended, embarrassed by being the topic of amusement.

“That seems to be the only reason why it would hurt when you take a piss. I remember that one chick Steve met awhile back. He thought she was safe and then he finds out a week later she gave him the gift of VD. Trust me, that’s a mistake you only make one,” AJ chuckled.

“Tell me something that I don’t know!” Nick  replied with a long sigh.

“For the record, I blame you!” Brian added as he gestured to AJ.

“How the fuck do you get off on blaming me? What did I do?”

“You encouraged Nick to go to those damn clubs and meet girls that have VD.”

“I didn’t meet her at a damn club, she was a groupie or something.”

“A groupie or something?” Brian drawled.

“Yeah, I dunno…it’s hard to keep things straight,” Nick said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. “What do I do now? This hurts like a mutha.”

“You go and see a doctor,” AJ suggested.

“Did I miss something?” Howie asked as he entered the hotel room.

“Nick here probably got the clap,” AJ said with a cheeky grin.

Howie shook his head. “Oh, that’s got to hurt.”

“I don’t know if I have the clap!” Nick seethed through gritted teeth.

“Some chick from a club,” Brian added.

“Would you STOP implying that I paid for sex!”

“It’s always the quiet one,” Howie said with a wink. “Where’s daddy Kevin when we need him? He would have stopped this before it ever happened Nick.”

“I think I still have some cream you can use,” AJ said as he walked towards his suitcase.”

Brian narrowed his eyes at the rebel. “I thought you said it was Steve that got VD.”

Caught in his lie, AJ’s posture stiffened. He tossed the tube over to the blonde. “This should tide you over until you can see the doc.”

“Thanks. I guess I should have listened to Kevin’s lectures about on road sex,” Nick grimaced. “I would have never been in this predicament.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10040