Incomplete Angels by postergirl8589
Summary: Bree, Nicole Sarah and Sam have been close friends since they could walk. They’d been thought it all, bad boyfriends, family deaths…. You name it the 4 friends have probably been thought it. This time is no different. Ok maybe it is different. But only a little.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 11939 Read: 28543 Published: 06/10/10 Updated: 06/10/10
Story Notes:
Re-posting as chapters.

1. Characters by postergirl8589

2. Winning Tickets by postergirl8589

3. Coming to L.A. by postergirl8589

4. L.A. and a Backstreet boy by postergirl8589

5. Fun, Sun and BSB by postergirl8589

6. The studio by postergirl8589

7. Us against the world by postergirl8589

8. The ex is back alright by postergirl8589

9. memories long forgotten by postergirl8589

10. Sono Mama (as it has always been) by postergirl8589

11. A call from a new friend by postergirl8589

12. Hello Goodbye by postergirl8589

13. memories of you (and me) by postergirl8589

14. Burgers fries and memories by postergirl8589

15. love lost/lost love pt 1 by postergirl8589

16. lost love/love lost pt 2 by postergirl8589

17. pocket watches by postergirl8589

18. how to get your 2 moppy friends together.... or at least get them talking by postergirl8589

19. phone kisses and promises by postergirl8589

20. ROAD TRIP by postergirl8589

21. San Fran, lockets and maybe love by postergirl8589

22. Son by postergirl8589

Characters by postergirl8589
Author's Notes:
Incomplete Angels Pictures, Images and Photos
Bree
@ 18 she had see everything that her 3 younger friends had been though. Sam’s abusive ex. Sarah’s parents divorce. Nic’s unhealthy past. She really didn’t have it too bad.


Nicole/nic
@17 she’s seen more then she should have. Sam’s abusive ex, Sarah’s parents splitting. Not to mention her own haunted past. (which if you try to ask her about bree, Sam and Sarah will smack you)

Sarah
@16 her parents were divorced. She doesn’t like to talk about it (if you try her friends will smack you). So don’t ask!

Sam
@ 15 and being the youngest of they 4. She’s been through more then a girl her age should have. Thankfully bree, nic and sarah were there to help her see the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.


Jason
16. Sam’s ex. Drives a red sports car.

Kevin Richardson
23. Married. Famous.

Howie
22. Single. Famous.

Brian
21. Single. Famous.

Alex/AJ
20. Single. Famous.

Nick
19. Single. Famous.
Winning Tickets by postergirl8589
(Author notes, comments, etc)
*flashbacks*
Chapter 1: winning tickets


Bree’s POV:

I waited patently (she’s not known for her patience.) for Sarah, Sam and Nicole (nic) to come over. I had some great news (nope. She didn’t win the lotto). I’d gotten us tickets to see the Backstreet boys in 2 weeks (lucky!). She still couldn’t believe it herself. She’d spent hours listening to the radio. She’d finally made it though. She couldn’t believe that in two weeks. She and her friends were going to see the guys.

Main pov

Sam, nic and Sarah all walked in together. They knew bree wanted to tell them something, but didn’t know what it was. They were about to find out.

Bree pov

What took you so long? I’ve been waiting 3 hrs.
Sam’s ex showed up and one thing lead to another. (nic)

Main pov
*flashback*
3 hrs earlier…..

(bell rings) 3 girls walk out. So what are we going to tonight? (Sarah) wish we’d been the ones to win those tickets, then drown our sorrows in mint chip ice cream. (nic) no. choco chip. (sarah) strawberry! (sam) the girls keep walking until Sam saw a group of girls surrounding someone next to a red sports car. Aww crap you guys. He’s here. (she’d seen the car and knew it was her ex Jason.) (sam) who’s here? (sarah) yeah who’s here? (nic) Jason. Who else do you know with a red sports car that nice. (AJ?) (sam) no it’s not. (sarah) it can’t be him. (yeah it could) he goes to a different school. (your point?) (nic)
Doesn’t matter to him. He’ll follow me everywhere. Sarah keep your cell ready. (sam) why? (sarah) he’s coming this way. (sam)

Bree pov

What did he do?

Main pov

Your about to find out. (nic)

*flashback*
What are you doing here Jason? (sam) I came to see you. (Jason) well, I don’t wanna see you, ok. So can I go home? (sam) nope. (@$$) (Jason) (Jason wasn’t the nicest person in the world. Nor was he a knight in shinning armor. He tarnished said armor when he hit sam for liking the guys)

Bree’s pov

Doesn’t he know he’ll get arrested if he violates the order the judge set up? (how they got said order is a whole new fic. But seeing as how Jason isn’t very nice. You get the idea.)

Main pov

There wasn’t a cop (darn it!) is sight. (sarah)
That doesn’t matter. He should know better. (bree)
That’s what we thought too. Sarah had her phone ready just in case things got bad. (nic)
*flashback*
Jason get away from me. (sam) there’s no cops. (smart@$$) I’ve got nothing to worry about. (yeah ya do, it’s called JAIL!) (Jason)
Coming to L.A. by postergirl8589
Chapter 2: Coming to LA

Main pov

2 weeks later the girls were packed and at the airport waiting for their flight to LA to be called.
Jason had been let out of jail (that can’t be right. can it?), no one had heard from him (thankfully). sam was sure he'd find a way to ruin her and her friends fun (he better not!). their flight was finally called. sure bree could have driven them out but 6hrs in car w/ her friends was too much (sure she loved them but 6hrs was too much even for her). it took some convincing to let sam, Sarah and nic go (I mean they are in HS). but Sarah, nic, sam and bree were now on their way to LA and 2 weeks of nothing but BSB.

Alex’s pov

I can't believe they made me go get the contest winners (suck it up!). I gotta remember to hurt nick when we get back to the hotel (go easy on him). this is all his fault (yeah it is actually).

Main pov

the plane landed in LA. what the girls didn't know was that AJ McLean himself (no thanks to nick carter of course) was there to pick them up. lets hope they stay calm for AJ's sake (yeah right).
L.A. and a Backstreet boy by postergirl8589
Chapter 3: LA and a Backstreet boy

Main pov

The girls were just getting off the plane when someone walked up to them and ushered the out to the limo AJ was sitting in. OMG! It’s AJ McLean! (Sarah) your right it is him. (nic) bree and sam were busy talking to notice AJ in the limo with them. He looked at them wondering what they were talking about (wouldn’t you just like to know. LOL).

Bree’s pov
(this is the part where bree says Jason’s not going to come and ruin their fun.) that’s what they think! *evil laugh*)

Sam he’s not going to show up (are you sure bree?). How do you know. (yeah.) (sam) because I’ll have the hotel keep an eye out and if he does show up (which he will. J) they’ll throw him out.
You’d do the for me? (sam) yeah. And I’m sure sarah and nic would too. (I’m not) right?


Main pov

Sarah and nic stopped discussing (for 5 seconds!) and moved next to sam. They’d been listening (sure they were.) you got it bree. (nic) you bet. (Sarah) (lies! I tell you. all lies!) oh you guys. Thanks. (sam) sam hugged bree, Sarah and nic. (again) aj was left wondering what they were talking about.

Alex pov

Umm… (out with it) what are you guys talking about?
Bree was going to say it was non of his business (which it wasn’t!) when sam spoke up.
My ex- boyfriend (psycho ex you mean). (sam)
Was it bad? (now there’s a dumb question)
Was it bad (he says). He was abusive (psycho!) to her! We have an order against him. (its from mickey d’s!) (bree) he almost (yep. ALMOST) beat her again (that’s not my fault) 2 weeks ago. (nic)

Oh I’m sorry (no your not) I didn’t mean to pry (sure you didn’t).
It’s ok (no it’s not). Bree said she’d let the hotel know (she did?). (sam) I’ll let our security team know too (no you won’t). can’t have crazy ex’s around now can we (sure we can!).

Main pov

You’d do that for me (no he wouldn’t)? (sam) yeah. (nope, no way) (AJ) but you’ve just meet us (no. he’s meet nic many times J). you 4 seem like cool people(that’s cause they are!) and from what you’ve said (they haven’t said much you dimwit) he (Jason) doesn’t sound like a nice guy (oh but he is. ). (AJ) he’s not (sure he is). (bree) he was when I first meet him (told ya!). Nice, sweet, funny all the things I wanted in (ANIME!) a boyfriend. (sam) we (bree, nic, sarah) thought he was a nice guy when we first meet him. (nic)

Alex pov

I know what you mean. I’ve had some bad ex’s (got any names?). They start off nice.
Then BOOM (YAY BOOM!)! It goes downhill. (sam)
Exactly. (nods)
I think Jason and I were doomed (DOOMED I TELL YOU!) from the start (you don’t say.) (sam) no you were doomed when he found out you liked the guys (really? Do tell!). (nic)
That doesn’t give him the right to hit a person (it doesn’t?).
That’s what we said. He just wasn’t in the mood to listen. (sarah)
Fun, Sun and BSB by postergirl8589
Chapter 4: fun, sun and bsb

Main pov

Sounds like he was stubborn. (aj) oh he was. (bree) sure he was sweet, nice and funny. But, boy was he stubborn. He didn’t mind me listening to your music, just as long as I didn’t decide to run off w/ one of you. (sam) now why would you want to do that? (aj) cause it would be fun and all the popular girls would be green with envy. (sarah) gee, thanks. (aj) oh but the fun has just begun. You see, the cheerleaders hate us cause we’re here and they ain’t. (nic) the captain and co-captain were glaring at me last week. (sam) that’s cause they realized they won’t get to do a celeb. (nic) you did not just go there? (sarah) yeah she did. (bree) it’s true though. (sam) boy are they going to be disappointed. (bree)

It was another 20 minutes until they reached the hotel (damn traffic!!!). The girls dropped off their stuff, nic grabbed her camcorder, then they all hopped back in the limo.

Next stop the studio!

(the studio is a club)
The studio by postergirl8589
Chapter 5:
The studio

Alex pov

Is there a radio in here? (sam)
yeah why?
Cause (looks out window) traffic is slower then snail food (haha). (sam)
Awww man. I’m gonna have to call the guys.
Here use my cell. I have a feeling nick was suppose to get us not you (ya think?!) and you left your cell. (sam)
Yeah and thanks.

Main pov

Aj makes a phone call (using sam’s cell!) apparently the others are jealous).
No I’m using one of the contest winner’s cells (??). I left mine there. No thanks to you. Yeah why? Have marc meet us at the back door. Just cause. (aj) aj hands sam her phone back. Ok what’s wrong? (bree) oh nothing major (this is major! You dumb butt!!!). I’m just having the head of our security meet us at the back door of the club (run!!!!!!!!!). (aj) he was there wasn’t he? (no) (sam) sadly yeah (sadly?! This is a crisis!) and I think he knows everything (don’t look at me. I didn’t do a thing!). I’m sorry. (awwww) (aj)
It’s ok. You had no idea he was going to be there. (sam)
End Notes:
AN: looks like this is yet another short chappie. Oh well. Drama amounts in chapter 6: us against the world (or the ex is back alright!)
Us against the world by postergirl8589
Chapter 6
Us against the world

Main pov
Any Other Way comes over the radio:

there you go, god you're crashing my dreams again
just when I'm tryin' to get over you
I tell my heart, but I can't seem to comprehend
a day without you
now you're gone
got a life
but I wear the scars
reminding me by the hour
that it's time to accept
it's the way things are
I wish I could but

I can't imagine it any other way
a world without you is only wasted space
you're gone and I'll always wonder
why it can't be any other way
any other way

since you drained all the color out of the sky
how am I supposed to feel
it's like I'm living in somebody else's life
tell me it's not real

I can't imagine it any other way
a world without you is only wasted space
you're gone and I'll always wonder
why it can't be any other way

Bree, nic, sarah and alex were all moving and singing to the song (ya know aj rocked it.). Nic pulled out her camcorder and asked sam to record them. She just nodded. She really didn’t feel like listening to the song or enjoying it. It was just too heartbreaking. Sure it was a great song (and it is!). But, it always brought sad memories for her (you’ll find out why in later chappies). Memories of someone she’d never meet. Someone who’s life was cut way to short. Of someone who couldn’t even fight back and who should be here but, isn’t. it wasn’t fair. She didn’t understand why someone could do something so cruel to one who couldn’t even protect himself. She just prays no one else will have to go through what she once did (she knows it happens everyday and prays it’ll stop one day. Though she doubts it ever really will.) as long as people like Jason are out there, it may never be safe for people like her. (deep huh?)

Alex pov

I could tell she wasn’t into the song like the others were (really? You don’t say). When nic asked her to record us she only nodded. every time nic sarah or bree would look at her she’d give them a small (halfhearted was more like it) smile. It never really reached her eyes like it did before she knew Jason was here (no ya don’t say). It’s probably that but still I wonder what it could be wrong (why don’t you ask). I’ll have to ask her away from her friends. I don’t want them beating me up for something I shouldn’t be doing. I’ll wait until we get to the club.
Main pov
(Jason’s parent’s names are Ben (his dad) and aqua (his mom)
Sam could tell aj knew something was wrong. she decided to talk to him before they got to the club. It would be easier that way. She handed the camcorder to bree and moved to the far side of where aj was sitting. They thought she was getting ready to jump out once they got to the club (nope not today). That was until she said she wanted to talk to aj. Bree looked mad (oh layoff it bree she only wants to talk). Will you get over it bree I’m only going to talk to him, he needs to know what to expect from Jason when we get there. You know how Jason will get if he thinks aj’s seeing me. (sam) it doesn’t matter what he thinks anymore. (sarah) to you maybe, but I don’t need anyone hurt on this trip. Jason can be a violent person when he’s jealous. I don’t want him beating up a Backstreet boy. (sam) he’s not even suppose to be here. (bree) he really doesn’t care, bree. He’d hit anyone who he thought was trying to take me away from him. I really don’t need the press thinking I have a psycho boyfriend who beats anyone who blinks at me up. (sam) I thought the press wasn’t going to be there? (nic) their not. Unless they caught wind of you girls coming. (aj) heck there could be fans outside waiting. (bree) good chance. That’s why we’re going in the back. (aj) I just hope Jason is by himself. (sam) why? (sarah) I don’t need one of his friends knowing I’m here. (sam) it’s not like they’d follow you or anything. (nic) wanna bet. There are people who either know Jason or his father. They probably knew Jason beat me but have too much respect for his father or Jason himself to do anything. I don’t think his father knew right away but his mother did. I know she’d of told his dad. But neither would have done anything for fear he’d do something. (sam) like beat you . (nic) uh huh. I remember the day Jason’s father came home and found out Jason was beating me. I’d been over talking to his mother (Jason wasn’t home) about how Jason was getting hard to deal with. His father had come home just as I was telling his mother about the bruise. * flashback: is everything ok in here? (Jason’s dad) no, it’s not Ben. (aqua) what’s wrong? (Ben) are son has been beating his girlfriend behind our backs. (aqua) what?! That can’t be true. Sure he can be hard headed at times but he’d never hit someone. (Ben) I wouldn’t be so sure. (sam) oh, hello sam. So is it true then, has Jason been hitting you? (ben) yeah. It started off light playful, then it got worse. He’d grab my arm. Smack me for something I didn’t do. Small stuff. Now I’m not so sure. (sam) why’s that? (ben) sam should them some of the bruises, Jason had given her.* oh my, why didn’t you tell us? (sarah) Jason made me promise not to. Of course when he found out his parents knew…(sam) you ended up with that bruise across your back. (bree) uh huh. Hurt like heck too. (sam) I bet. Did he hit you before we left? (what do you think?) (bree) what do ya think. This is Jason were talking about here. (sam) well yeah, but… did he? (nic) sam took off the jacket she’d been wearing since they left. You could tell she’d had bruises, scars and who knows what else happen to her just by looking at her arms and shoulders. Sam had on a low backed bright green halter top with the words ask me later across the front in white. When she turned her back to the others you could see what looked to be the start of a nasty bruise. Omg! (bree) I don’t believe him. (nic) how could he. (sarah) you should get that looked at. (aww he cares. ) (aj)
The ex is back alright by postergirl8589
Chapter 7: the ex is back alright!

Alex pov:
I could tell that she needed to get her back looked at (you callin or am I?). That bruise looked like it might be far worse then it really was (looks. Oh my that does look bad). I was worried for her (isn’t that sweet) no one should have to go thought what she has (holds up sign that says: go AJ go). Especially at her age. He couldn’t understand someone like Jason (none of us can so your not alone) and he hoped he never have to (don’t we all). He was really worried Jason might do something to sam when they got to the club (if he tries something I’ll use my sword on him).

Main pov

Aj sat there worried about what Jason might do or say when they got to the club. Bree, nic and sarah were worried about sam and mad at Jason (does everyone hate him or is it just me?). Sam was worried Jason would be mad and hit aj. She knew aj had nothing to do with what happened but, Jason just wouldn’t care. He’d be mad because she left w/out telling him and then he’d get angry for being w/ a Backstreet boy (who she’s not even seeing!) (though knowing Jason he’d probably punch aj anyway just for being near her.) if she knew Jason like she thinks she does then things are going to get ugly (very) very fast and she was (very) very scared ( I don’t blame her).

Alex pov

Sam what’s wrong? (aj) I’m scarred Jason might do something. (sam) he won’t hurt you. (aj) not right away. He’ll probably hit you then drag me outside. (sam) where he’ll hit you for just being there. (nic) that seems about right. Unless he’s been drinking then he’ll just beat me right there. (sam)

Main pov

Sam’s phone rang. What’s wrong aj? (bree) that was Kevin. He said Jason’s shouting at our security about how long were taking. The club’s saying they’ll have him arrested if he doesn’t stop. (aj) call him back. Have the club call the cops ( cops? Who needs them. I’ll take care of him) and have your security ask one of the officers if they’d wait until we got there. I want to show the order (you want fries with that?) that way they’ll watch him and if he screws up he goes right to jail (how about he comes right to me? *grin*). (sam) you should call your parents and his (why? just let me at him!). Maybe they can go to the city judge. Jason’s overstepped the boundaries of the order (fries?) one to many times. They need to (send him to me) lock him up. (nic) ok I will. I’ll tell them that if he hits AJ it’s over (it’s over when I’m done with him!). (sam) what about you? (aj) oh he’s screwed as it is. If he tries to or does hit you they’ll throw him (TO ME! *cackles*) in jail no questions asked. They’ll question us once Jason calms down. (sam) hopefully you mean. (sarah) yeah. Unless he’s been drinking and goes into a meaningless rant (like kagome?). He was always easier to talk to when he was sober and ranting. He’s drunken rants are the one’s you need to watch out for (like the author of this fic. You have to watch her.). (sam) not fun I take it. (aj) nope. Those are the one’s I’ve learned to avoid. I’d leave the room and wait for him to calm down (or leave). When he’d ask why I’d say that he was scaring me and I didn’t know what to do. Mind you this was back when he first started drinking. (sam) wait. Wasn’t he like 15/16 when you first got together? (sarah) yeah, he was so much nicer back then. (sam) they’d just pulled up to the studio (the club). Well this is it you guys (I’ll miss you) it’s now or never ( I don’t know nick carter but I do own his solo cd -chibi yasha). (sam) uh huh. I just hope everything goes well and no one gets hurt. (aj) literally, physically, emotionally or figuratively. (bree) all of the above. (aj) good way of looking at it. Though I think someone’s going to leave with a few scars one way or another. (yep. Someone’s going down) (sarah) Jason won’t care one way or the other. (sam) we’re here. (aj) we know. (bree, nic, sarah and sam) as they got out (what no flashes?) they saw Jason talking to a police officer through the back window of one of the squad cars. When he saw sam get out then aj. Well, lets just say he wasn’t happy. (who said he had to be.) you little… you did this didn’t you? (no that was me!) (Jason) no, Jason you did this yourself. (sam) those are big words for someone who hide behind her brother. (Jason) you leave onii-chan out of this (yeah leave him out). (sam) aww did I hurt the little baby’s feelings (I’ll hurt something). I’m sorry (no your not). (Jason) no your not. (see I told you.) nor will you ever be. I always thought you looked up to my gramps (that’s sam’s dad’s father). I though it was because he was in the war, but I was wrong. Onii-chan used to tell me he was the most hard headed (like rbkitty) person he’d ever met. He’s only regret was not being able to see me grow up. I never got the chance to meet my mothers parents. (sam) blah blah blah (growls at Jason). (Jason) sam showed the officer the order she had on Jason. As she turned around he noticed the forming bruise on her back. Did he do that to you? (officer) lets just say she’s lucky he didn’t assault her. (bree) *chuckles* (Jason) what are you laughing at? (bree) the night I came home with that blackeye and bruised knee. One of Jason’s loyal pals assaulted me. (sam) he did? (you blasted liar!) (Jason) you @$$! You knew about it and did nothing to stop it! (shocked look) (sam) to say everyone in the parking lot was shocked was an understatement (why you….). It seemed everyone but sam was in the mood to beat Jason to a plup (takes out tessaiga). Jason looked right at aj. Oh don’t tell me you’ve never gotten mad at a person before. (Jason) Jason you’re a bigger @$$ (powers up tessaiga) then I thought. Aj might have done some stupid crap (as far as we know anyway), but I don’t think he’d EVER hit anyone (I would). (nic) no, I wouldn’t (but I would) and yeah I’ve done some stupid sh@$. (like what?) (aj)

Bree’s pov

I couldn’t believe him. (neither can we) how could he say that about her and alex (maybe he’s naraku. Grrr). He’s just a coward. (sounds like my half-brother sesshomaru). Your just a coward, who picks one people smaller then yourself! ( just like naraku and sesshomaru!) I hope that when you get to jail. You’ll finally know what it’s like. (just give him to me already. I’ll show him mean).

Main pov

Keep dreaming dear cause that will never happen (don’t be so sure). I’ll be out before you can blink. (no you’ll be hit with my kaze no kizu before you can blink) (Jason) sam’s cell rang. ( I won’t bore you with what was said). He handed it back to her. I wouldn’t be so sure young man (told ya!). I just got off the phone with the west main county judge. Looks like you screwed up big time boy. It’s off to the LA county jail for you tonight. (officer)

(to say Jason wasn’t happy. Is like saying naraku isn’t a baboon )

This is all your fault. If you weren’t such a f* b* (I’ll let you fill in the rest) none of this would have happened. (Jason) (can it hit him now?) no, Jason if you weren’t so busy being a stuck up @$$, you might still have a girlfriend. (aj) (oh.. That had to hurt the ego.) (way to go AJ!)
memories long forgotten by postergirl8589
Chapter 8: memories long forgotten

Main pov

Jason was taken off to the county jail. Bree, sarah, nic, alex and sam all went inside the club. They soon found the others. Omg! Is that who I think it is? (no.) (sarah) yes and it’s his fault we got stuck in traffic. (aj) go easy on him, his just a kid. Ok aj? (sam) sure sam, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t own up to it. (aj) never said that. I just asked you to go easy on the poor boy. I meant what I said about not wanting anyone hurt on this trip. I’ve been hurt by enough people as it is. I don’t need anyone else going through what I did with Jason and his friends. (sam) ok, I understand. (aj) (no ya don’t) no you don’t and I don’t want you too EVER.
But, thanks. (sam) welcome. (aj) ok, what are you two talking about? (bree) (you.) about how aj’s not going to pummel nick for making him pick us up (for now at least) and that nick is going to give aj his phone and is going to stop staring at sarah (hehe) before I smack him (you wouldn’t do that would you?) (sam) but I thought…. (aj) I don’t. never said nick didn’t deserve what he got. (sam) Sam, why was Jason talking about your brother? (sarah) I don’t get it, I thought you were an only child? (nic) what happened to your brother anyway? You never told us. (bree) that’s cause I don’t like talking about it. Nic was out of town that day. Onii-chan was coming home for one of his visits. (Sam) wait? Didn’t he live with you? (nick) no. he was living with our aunt (dad’s sister) while he went to high school in viola. (sam) viola? That’s north of us isn’t it? (sarah) uh huh. About a 12 hr drive (and to think LA is 6hrs) from new main. Anyway, bree and sarah had come over. (Sam) what’s his name? (aj) kyokoi. (sam) your bro has a funny name. (nick) shut it carter. Onii-chan loved his name. It meant great love in Japanese. (sam) so what happened? Cause one day he just stopped visiting. (bree) it was the day before my 5th birthday. Onii-chan was coming over for one of his weekly visits and for my birthday. Jason’s dad and mine worked together at the time. (sam) well now we know why you can put up with him so well. (bree) I was 4. I really didn’t like Jason (he was 6). He’d always tease me about hiding behind onii-chan when ever he was home. (hello!) I was 4 (going to be 5 the next day). It’s not like I cared what a 6 yr old said to me. (sam) I wouldn’t either. (aj) he never made it. (sam) I remember the news saying someone was hit by another driver that had run the light. (sarah) he was only 3 blocks away too. (sam) that was him! (bree, nic and sarah) *nods* nic couldn’t make the party cause she was in west Albany. (sam) you were dead the days following the service. (sarah) she was more like a freakin’ zombie. (nic)

Alex pov:
Wouldn’t you be too? (aj) how old was your brother? (Kevin) he was the same age I am now. He’d be brian’s age now if he’d have lived. (sam) oh, I’m sorry. (aj) it’s ok aj. I’m over bursting into tears when I talk about him now. (sam) no your not. Your teary eyed right now. (nic) nic, would you layoff it for a while. Sam needs sometime to herself. (aj) ok ok. (nic) it’s ok you guys. I’m over it. (sam)

Main pov:
(time for a change of pace)

Well, seeing as how you know who we are. (smooth nick. Real smooth) what are your names? (nick) (can you say stupid question.) the one with the dark brown hair and smart attitude is Nicole or nic as we’ve been calling her. (since when did you know who was who?….. Oh wait you were in a limo that was stuck in sucky LA traffic. never mind. ^^; ) (aj) that’s my name don’t wear it out. Nice to meet you. (nic) the red head (who nick still won’t stop staring at) is sarah. She’s a sweetheart (you lie!) (she is a nice person when you get to know her) who can get down with the best of them. (aj) I whooped your butt. (sarah) the dark haired, I’ll kick your @$$ if you mess with my friends is bree. (aj) don’t make me mad and you’ll butt won’t get kicked. (bree) please forgive bree, nic and sarah. We had a nasty run in with my ex and their still (somewhat) mad. Anyway, my name is sam. Don’t ask about the hair (she won’t tell). Onii-chan’s was an orange-ish/ rust color. So it runs in my family. (sam) yeah it does. (sarah) no one asked you sarah. (sam) *:P* (sarah) well we really should be leaving (the fun’s over?). (Kevin) can’t we stay? We did just get here. (sarah) NO! (bree and sam) *pouts* (sarah) sarah, your 16 for goodness sake. People your age really shouldn’t be in a place like this. (bree) what about nic and sam? (sarah) they shouldn’t be in a place like this either. (bree) what about you bree? (nic) do I look like I want to be here? I’ve seen what drinking does to people and I don’t like it. (bree) and to think you still like us. (nic) isn’t that what friends do? (bree) most people aren’t you bree. Not everyone in the world would have stayed. (sarah) I mean with what the three of us have gone through. (nic) well they haven’t know you since daycare. (bree) you have got to be the only person who could stick around after the stuff sarah, sam and I have been through. None of it was pretty either. (nic) no one that comes to mind. (bree) that might be true. But, you still love us. (nic) you two are dorks. (sarah) maybe, but you still care. (nic) gee, guess that makes me chopped liver? (sam) no. that makes you party ball! ( bree, nic and sarah) you three did not just bring that up?! (sam) I think whatever it is, they did. (aj)
Sono Mama (as it has always been) by postergirl8589
Author's Notes:
i do not own the song in this chapter.
Chapter 9: sono mama (as it has always been)

As they were going out the back door of the club, a song Sam never thought she’d ever hear again came over the speakers. Sam was frozen in place from shock.

As it has always been

The wind crossing over the green fields
blows above the hills
Your coming is just a mirage
Stretching my arms towards the smiling sky
I wish to watch over you
So free This sky
So free This love
Surely they are made of the same thing
Just stay as you are
Like light filling the world
Just stay as you are
Just as I can stay as I am
Always Always
Though it has no form,
what changes is the heart
As I stroll on a distant shore
So free This finger
So free That voice
Someday it shall untie itself and fade away
Just stay as you are
Both strength and weakness are the same force
Just stay as you are
For you are not like anyone anyone
Surely Surely
Man is born to speak of life
Entrusting dreams to the one who draws near
While walking far away, far away
Anyone will come back to where he began
Just stay as you are
Like light filling the world
Just stay as you are
Just as I can stay as I am
Always Always
As it has always been
A call from a new friend by postergirl8589
Chapter 10: a call from a new friend

Main pov

It had been 3 weeks since the run in with Jason. The girls would have to go home soon and the guys would have to start practice for a tour. Sarah and Nick had grown closer. but, weren’t dating yet. They decided to wait until sarah was 18 (why? Cause me said so!) before dating. Alex and Bree were going nowhere (right now anyway). Bree was mad (no, she’s just thick headed.) that Alex was being more of a pal to sam then wanting to be with her. (ya’ll know that can’t be true.) she’ll get over it don’t worry (see). Sam and Howie haven’t quite hit it off just yet. Seeing as how he has a girlfriend (who is a pain in the butt!!) who doesn’t like his friends (now how wrong is that?!) but loves the spotlight (premadonna!). Sam once saw a pic of her (it was more like a home movie.) and could see why he always said he was single (glares at Howie’s gf). Nic and Brian are good friends (well at least that’s what they tell us anyway). Then came the phone call none of them saw coming.

(jb is the name of the person on the other end of the phone.)

*Phone convo:
(jb doesn’t know Jason got himself put in jail. Not yet anyway. )

This is all your fault! If you would have just stayed with him. He might not be in jail right now. (jb) my fault. This in no way is my fault. Jason and I are no longer together. He came out here on his own. Whatever he did had nothing to do with me. (sam) you got him sent to jail. (jb) he got himself sent to jail. He knows he’s not allowed to drink. He also knows he’s not allowed in a place that sells alcohol. Nor can he be sold any. He has a card the he has to show that proves he’s under age. Weather or not the owner follows this, is none of my business. They probably found the card and that’s why he was in the squad car when we pulled up. I’m sure they’ve talked to the owner. I just showed the officer the paper work. (sam) I talked to his parents. They didn’t seem to upset. (jb) (jb has calmed down by now.) that’s cause they knew that one day he’d end up in jail. I’m sure they were surprised that it happened sooner rather then later but, they knew it would get him into trouble either way. Now all they can hope for is that it will teach him a lesson. Though I highly doubt it. (sam) Jason is to hard headed to listen to what anyone has to say about how he lives his life. You and I both know that. (jb) yeah that is true. Then again saying that your going to hit someone just because they won’t tell you how long someone’s going to be would probably get your butt put in jail. (sam) huh? I don’t follow. (jb) Jason was said to have been shouting at people in the club. Most notably one of the Backstreet boys security guards. We got stuck in horrible LA traffic. (we’re still ticked about that) there was nothing we could do. (sam) all right. Well let me know if they decided to let him go. (jb) ok. (sam) end phone convo*

Who was that? (sarah) jb. (sam) Jason’s friend? (sarah) yeah. It took some convincing but he understands that Jason got himself put in jail. (sam) you mean that he’s an @$$. (sarah) no. that Jason’s own actions got him sent to jail. (sam) same thing. (sarah)

The girls soon had to go home (but we don’t wanna leave!) guess it’s back to new main, huh, girls? (bree) (more like it’s back to reality) yeah, I just wish the guys could have seen us off (don’t we all). (sarah) me too. I’d of liked to see Brian one last time. (you’d have seen him alright. In more ways then one!) (nic) as the girls were walking toward their gate, sam happened to look back (she wanted to know if Howie was their or not. Hehe) but all she saw were 5 guys in long coats and hats (like that’s going to do you dumb dumbs any good). She wasn’t sure why (oh she knew) they were just standing there (their waiting to get mobbed by fans! Duh!). She just shook her head (in disappointment) and started to turn back (wait, no don’t go) when she noticed one of them answer a ringing cell phone. That’s when she saw it. It was the plastic bubble ring she’d given Howie just before they left to come to the airport. (it had come off a cupcake!) Kevin had brought cupcakes for everyone saying it was to celebrate (he just wanted the sugar rush) the girls going home. He had gotten 4 of them. Sarah nic and Bree had all gotten pirate themed rings. She’d gotten a bubble themed one (sad huh?). She thought it was lame. But Kevin said he’d never meet anyone who didn’t let something like an ex boyfriend showing up unexpectedly ruin her day. It was almost like she lived in a bubble (the only one in a bubble is you Kevin!) she had given it to him before he’d left the hotel. *mini flashback: Howie, wait. (sam) yeah, sam what is it? (Howie) here I want you to have this. As a way to remember us and me (I can think of other ways for him to remember you. Author glares at chibi yasha. What?). I’ll probably lose it before we even land. (sam) ok and thanks. (oh that was sad.). (Howie) * she had watched him put it in his pocket and walk out of the room (that wasn’t the only thing she was watching. *gets hit by a paper ball*) and pretty much out of her life. Now she knew she’d always have a small place in his heart. Of course he’d always have a place in her heart. She walked over the them and put down her carry on. We were hoping you guys could see us off. (sam) they all looked at her questions written on faces. The ring Howie’s wearing. I gave it to him this morning before leaving the hotel. (sam) they all looked at Howie and sure enough there was the ring sam was talking about on Howie’s finger. I had it in my pocket. I got board and started playing with it. When my phone rang. (Howie) so you just decide to wear it. (aj)
Hello Goodbye by postergirl8589
Author's Notes:
FLUFF WARNING
Chapter 11: hello goodbye
(cheesy I know)
*warning: fluff.

If your not one for fluff, turn back now.*

Oh layoff it aj. Don’t make it sound like you didn’t wanna see us off. (sam) sam you better get going if you want to make your flight. (Kevin) EPPPP! *runs around in circles* all right. You guys take care and behave. Kev you have bree’s home # and she’s got your cell. We’ll call when we get in. later guys! *dashes off* (sam) sam ran off back the way she came *carry on in hand*. Howie jogged after her. Do you think he likes her? (nick) Howie caught up to sam. Sam hold up a second. (Howie) sam stopped. Yeah. (sam) here why don’t you keep this. (Howie) he put something in her hand and closed it. Don’t open it until you get in the air. Ok? (Howie) sure thing. And thanks. I’m really glad you came to say goodbye to (me) us. (sam) you don’t think we’d (I’d) wouldn’t see (you) you girls off? (Howie) no. (I’d) never. Gotta go (I wish I could stay with you). Or I’ll miss my flight home (not that I’d care). (sam) alright. (please don’t go) keep safe. (Howie) sam turned and ran towards the gate. Howie watched her disappear into the crowd before walking back to the others. As soon as he walked up you could tell something was different. Brian turned to nick. Yeah nick I think he does. (brian) sam made it w/ time to spare. Where have you been? (bree) saying goodbye to someone. (sam) bree shrugged it off for now. Sam curled up in her seat and fell asleep (even if it was only a 6hr flight. It was LONG!). Sam wake up we’re going to land soon. (nic) ok. (sam) sam sat up.
memories of you (and me) by postergirl8589
Chapter 12: memories of you (and me)
Main pov

We’re home. (bree) yeah. That was an amazing 5 weeks. (sarah) yeah it was. I wish we could do it all again. (nic) you just wanna spend more time with Brian. (sarah) oh and what about nick? (nic) oh I’d love to hang with him more but, I got to focus on school before I can focus nick. (sarah) sarah’s cell rings. Liar. (nic) Sarah answers her phone, then walks into another room.

Bree’s pov

Bree’s phone rang. (phone call: hello? Hey Kevin. Yeah we did. (bree) that ‘s good. Brian wants nic’s cell #. I think he misses her. (Kevin) lol. Sure thing. (bree) *nic’s cell soon rang* (curse you bree! (nic) your welcome! Haha! You can give aj this number. I’d like to talk to him. (bree) ok, sure. Hey is sam there? (Kevin) she should be around somewhere. Sarah! Nic! Have either of you seen sam? (bree) *not since we came in the house. (nic)* I saw her out front talking on her cell. (sarah)* you don’t think she went home do you? (bree) she might have. (nic) damn it! (bree) bree what’s wrong? (nic sarah and Kevin) I told her parents she could stay here. (bree) until the whole Jason thing was sorted out? (nic) yeah. I didn’t want his stupid pals knowing anything until everything was taken care of. Kevin have nick or Brian call sarah or nic. (bree) ok let us know. (Kevin)

All right. Lets go you guys. (bree)

Main pov

Bree nic and sarah ran out to bree’s car. Sarah call sam’s house and see if she’s there. (bree) her mom said she’d just left for the local cemetery 5 mins ago.

(sarah) why would she go there? (nic) what’s today? (bree) um, may 16th . (sarah) her brother would be 22 today. That’s why she went to the cemetery. (bree) guess that’s were we’re going then huh? (nic) sarah pulled out her phone and dialed a number. Sarah who you calling? (nic) JB, he was a friend of sam’s brother. I’ve seen him hanging around Jason and his friends. He might know what those pals of Jason might do when they find out Jason’s in jail. (sarah) their not going to blame it on her are they? (bree) what do you think bree? Those guys are way to loyal to Jason not to. (sarah) is he answering? (nic) *hello? (jb) jb it’s sarah. Do you have any idea what Jason’s pals are up to? Sam’s gone to the cemetery. (sarah) follow her until she’s far enough in that you couldn’t even hear a pin drop from the road. (jb) that doesn’t sound good. (sarah) it’s not. (jb) we’ll meet you there. (sarah) ok. (jb)* sarah, nic and bree pulled up just as Jason did. So why did you really come here? (bree) I once made a promise to sam’s brother. I messed up once. I’m not about to do it again. (jb) ok, lets go. Everyone stay behind me. We don’t need them seeing you three and have something else happen. (jb) ok. (bree) the closer they got the louder the shouting became. They came to a clearing and could see 3-5 people. Hey isn’t that our PE teacher’s son? (bree) yeah that’s Chris. Jason’s right hand (so to speak) and there’s the mayor’s son Jim. And over there is Jason’s half sister Carly Christina and her friend Ana. (jb) carly looks like Howie’s girlfriend. (sarah) do you have a picture of her? (nic) no. (sarah) I think it might have one on my phone. (jb) jb takes out his phone and opens up a picture of carly in what looks like a blonde wig. That’s her! That’s Christina! (sarah) she must have been going by her middle name Christina when they meet. She’s a real party girl. (jb)
(this is the part where there is a lot of yelling)
JB do something! (sarah) ok ok. (jb) jb walks out into the clearing and sam releases the breath she didn’t know she was holding. What are you doing here jb? (chris) telling you 4 to back off. Jason got put in jail on his own. He wasn’t suppose to be drinking but did anyway and made a scene. (jb) she should at least own up to taking my boyfriend. (carly) I’m not taking your boyfriend carly. You’re the one that’s always partying. You’re the one who’s always saying things about his friends that you know aren’t true. You’re the one driving him away. (sam) no. you’re the one driving him away from me! (carly)
*back behind some bushes* sarah call nick! (bree) why? (sarah) so we can get Howie to tell carly that sam’s telling the truth she’s the one pushing him away not sam. (bree) alright. (sarah) *sometime later*
This isn’t over! I’ll get you for this! (carly) and we’ll be ready to kick your butt! (bree) bree, nic and sarah walk into the clearing. Oh so you guys are on her side then? (carly) duh. We ain’t on yours. (bree)
Burgers fries and memories by postergirl8589
Chapter 13: burgers, fries and memories

Main pov:

Carly stalked off. Ana, Jim and Chris soon followed. Well now that their gone, what do you say we get out of here and grab something to eat? (jb) I’d say lets. (bree) YAY! (sarah, nic) you girls are too much. (jb) you’ll learn to love us. (bree) why don’t you girls go on ahead. I’ll bring sam. (jb) ok. (sarah) bree, sarah and nic started back to bree’s car. Jb stayed back with sam. You ok? (jb) yeah. You go on ahead, I’ll catch up. (sam) you sure? (jb) have I ever been sure of something? (sam) I’m not you, so I wouldn’t know. (jb) I know that! I’m only asking. (sam) I’m sure you’ve done dumb stuff, but that doesn’t mean your not still loved. Your bother loved you more than anyone I’ve ever meet. (jb) I know that. My parents tell me everyday. (sam) you ready to go? (jb) yeah I guess. (sam) sam tried to get up but just fell back down. Sam what’s wrong? (jb) I don’t know. I was fine when I came in. (sam)
love lost/lost love pt 1 by postergirl8589
Chapter 14: love lost/lost love pt 1

Main pov:

Lets get you to my truck, then go meet the girls. (jb) ok. (sam) jb carried sam to his truck then went to meet they girls at smithies. What took you 2? (bree) I tripped. (sam) well as long as your ok. (nic) I’m fine. (sam) bree wasn’t so sure. She’d known sam long enough to know when she was lying.

Bree’s pov:

I knew she was lying.
Sam your lying. I know you. So what happened?
Nothing. I’m fine. (sam)
No your not. Jb had to help you out of his truck.
I told you I tripped. (sam)
If you just tripped you wouldn’t have needed help.
Lay off bree. It doesn’t concern you ok? (sam)
I’m your friend, I tend to worry a lot about you.
Well don’t. (sam)

Main pov:
Sarah had called nick and asked if maybe one of them could talk to sam. Seeing as how bree wasn’t getting through. Sam’s cell rang. Sarah called you didn’t she? (sam) no. she called nick. (Kevin) samething. Like I told bree I’m ok. (sam) she said you were lying. So what’s wrong? (Kevin) I tripped on my way out of the cemetery after visiting my brother. (sam) alright. But if you change your mind you have my #. (Kevin) I know. (sam) why are you so stand offish? (nic) bree need’s to back off. (sam) she’s only worried about you. (nic) I know that, she told me. (sam) please if something’s wrong tell us. (nic) ok I will. (sam) after eating, bree, sarah and nic went back to bree’s, jb took sam home. The memories came back didn’t they? (jb) yeah they did. It’s not fair! He was just a baby. It shouldn’t have happened to someone so small and young. (sam) it’s not your fault. Jim (oh my gosh so it wasn’t her boyfriend’s!) wasn’t ready for something like that. (jb) Jason still doesn’t know it was jim’s. the girls don’t even know about it. (sam) are you going to tell them? (jb) no. Jason doesn’t need to know and neither do the girls. Right now I wanna know why carly’s trying to ruin my life. (sam) sam cell rang. Hello? How did she find out?! The only people that know are my, jim and Jason’s parents and jb. No one else should know about this. (sam) I won’t tell her I called you. (Howie) thanks. (sam) who was it? (jb) Howie. Carly somehow found out about the baby and told Howie. She was never there! How could she find out? (sam) well we know Jason didn’t tell her, he’s still in LA. (jb) jim wouldn’t because of the court order. (sam) guess we’ll just have to see what happens. (jb) yeah, I just hope Howie doesn’t think I lied to him and the others (you didn’t lie, you just never told them.). (sam) you have your reasons. I’m sure they’d understand. (jb) I hope so JB I hope so. (sam) me too. me too. (jb) thanks for bringing me home jb. (sam) your welcome. You take care now. If you need anything just call. (jb) you might wanna call an ambulance. (carly) why are you here carly? (sam) I’m here to get you out of my boyfriend, my family and mine’s lives. (carly) carly raised the gun and fired. Sam was hit square in the chest. (oh noz!) put the gun down! (cops) not until she’s dead! (carly) carly tried to shoot sam again but the gun jammed. While the cops took take of carly, jb went to tell sam’s parents.

Inside:
Jb what’s wrong? (sam’s mom) your not going to like it but carly just shot sam outside. (jb) OH MY GOSH! (sam’s mom) have you called her friends? (sam’s dad) not yet, but why don’t we see if they’ll let you go with her and then I’ll call the girls. (jb) alright. (sam’s dad) sam’s parents went outside while jb called bree, sarah and nic.
lost love/love lost pt 2 by postergirl8589
Chapter 15: lost love/love lost pt 2

Bree’s POV:
WHAT! Why? Ok we’ll come as soon as we can.

Bree what’s wrong? (sarah)

Carly just shot sam outside her house.

WHAT?! (sarah, nic)

That’s what I said.

Should we call the guys? (nic)

Yeah Howie needs to know his girlfriend shot our friend.

Main POV:

Hello? Hey sarah what’s up? (nick) Christina just shoot sam in the chest. If the gun hadn’t jammed she’d of killed her. (sarah) OH MY GOSH! (nick) that’s what her mom said when JB told her. (sarah) I’ll let the others know and we’ll come right up. (nick) ok. (sarah) Howie! (nick) yeah! (Howie) your girlfriend’s a biXXX. (nick) she didn’t hurt nobody did she? (no she just shot sam) (Howie) no but does shooting someone count? (nick) who that twit shoot? (aj) Sam. (nick) WHAT!? (aj and Howie) you heard me. She shot sam probably not more then 20 mins ago in the chest. (nick) what are you guys taking about? (Kevin) my soon to be ex shooting sam. (Howie) why in the world would she do that? (she a Bi**) (Brian) I don’t know but , we’re going to find out. (Howie) Howie’s cell soon rang. Carly why in the world did you shot sam? (I told ya she was a B**) she never did anything to you. That doesn’t count . She’s a good person; that doesn’t give you the right to shot her. No carly you did that on your own. It’s over. (Howie) 3hrs later the hospital waiting room held 4 friends, 2 parents and 5 singers. Has anyone called carly’s parents? (bree) I’m sure the cops called them. (jb) carly’s parents soon arrived. We can’t understand why she did it. (carly’s mom) she thought that if she removed sam from your, hers and Jason’s lives you’d all be happy. The way she looks at it is sam was stealing her spotlight. (jb) and she wanted it back. Well she got her wish. She’s ending up like her brother (carly’s dad) (Jason calls and asks about sam) it had been 3hrs since carly shot sam and still no word on how she was doing. I don’t know how much more I can take. I’m here expecting her to walk out and say this whole thing was a huge joke or something. (bree) I know what you mean bree. Now I’m not saying this should have never happened but, this is the last thing sam needs after everything she’s gone thought. (sarah) you know everything happens for a reason sarah. (brian) we know that brian, but sam’s been though a lot of stuff she really didn’t need to go though. She only 15. (nic) I’m sorry. (brian) it’s ok you don’t know what’s she’s been though. (nic) nor do you want to. It wasn’t pretty. (sarah) I take it most had to do with either one of you or Jason. (Kevin) mostly us, but yeah. Believe me when I say you guys don’t wanna know right now or ever. It’s something the 4 of us promised never to tell unless we were ready. (nic) would you be ready in a few months? (nick) it might take a yr or 2 for sam to recover so maybe then. (sarah) alright. I’ll wait. (awwwwww) (nick) that might be a good idea cause here comes the doctor. (nic)
pocket watches by postergirl8589
Ch 16: Pocket Watches

Main pov:

Well how is she? (bree) the doc didn’t hear bree. He was already talking to her parents. Once the doc left. What’d he say? (nic) he said that if she’d not been wearing this pocket watch it would have been worse. (camy) I remember that watch, her brother gave it to her right? (sarah) he did. I was with him when he got it. Said it looked like the one he had. (jb) my father gave him the watch. Sam was upset that she didn’t get one. He must of gone out and gotten her one. (camy) she adored it. She’ll be upset when she finds out what happened to it. (vin) yeah she will but at least she’s alive. (sarah) that is true. So who should see her first? (nic) you guys go first. Your more family then us. We’ll stay here. (Kevin) you guys sure? (bree) yes, now go. We’ll wait here, then all head to bree’s or wherever. (Kevin) ok. (bree) so, jb, nic, sarah, bree and sam’s parents went to see sam while the guys waited.
how to get your 2 moppy friends together.... or at least get them talking by postergirl8589
Author's Notes:
yeah title stupid but oh well
Ch 17: how to get you 2 moppy friends together…. Or at least get them talking

Main pov:

It had been 3 weeks since carly shot sam. Howie had officially broken up with carly. Jason was released and at home. He’d only ever been seen at school. Carly was still in jail. The guys were back in LA. All was good except that two people were miserable and it was getting on their friends nerves.
Phone convo: should we send her up there or bring him down here? (sarah) why don’t we send them to San Francisco for a week and see what happens. I could deal with him missing her after they got together. (nick) she’s 15! You doof! Them getting together as good as it would be and they’d stop mopping is wrong. sarah) carly wasn’t much older. (nick) carly was a b****. who had the poor guy wrapped around her finger for all the wrong reasons. (sarah) that is true. (nick) ok now what do we do? (sarah) get them to talk to each other and leave the rest of us alone. (nick) I like it. You rock nick. (sarah) why thank you. (nick)
phone kisses and promises by postergirl8589
Ch 18: phone kisses and promises

AJ pov:

Howie will you stop whining and just call her! Your driving the rest of us crazy with your moppiness. From what I’ve heard sam’s no better. Aj’s right D. call the girl. Sarah said last time we talked sam was just as moppy as you. (nick) looks like you have no choice now D. I’d call her before they make her call you. (aj) Ok I’ll do it if it will get you 2 to leave me alone. (Howie) looks like it’s a good thing I asked sarah for sam’s number then. (nick)

Main pov:

You planed this didn’t you? (Howie) planned what? (nick) this. You and sarah planned to send sam and I away for the week. (Howie) (key word hun, planned!) now what makes you say that? (the dumb a$$ grin on your face maybe?) (nick) you think we drive you all crazy with our mopping. (Howie) it’s true that’s all you guys do. It’s been 3 weeks. You need to talk. No more moppiness. (nick) what if I don’t wanna listen to you. (Howie) sorry can’t let you stay like this. Sarah gave me her cell number. Now give the girl a call will ya! (nick) ok ok. (Howie)

Phone convo:

Nick and sarah set this up you know. (Howie) I know sarah called nick earlier but that’s about it. (sam) they say were being moppy and driving them crazy. (Howie) I’m not moppy! But I’d of liked to go to San Francisco though, might be fun. (sam) when’s summer vacation up there? (Howie) in two weeks, why? (sam) well, these guys are driving me crazy. So what do you say, are you up for a road trip? (Howie) yeah sure! How about I get the girls to come down to LA for summer vacation and we ditch them at the airport? (sam) ok, I’ll bring nick and have him pick up bree, nic and sarah. I’ll tell him I wanna talk to you or something. (Howie) ok, sounds cool. Later! (sam) later. (Howie)
ROAD TRIP by postergirl8589
Chap 19: road trip!

Main pov:
Two weeks later… bree, nic, sarah and sam stood outside the airport waiting for nick and Howie.
Why are you riding with Howie again? (bree) we wanna talk and not have you guys bothering us. (sam) your not thinking of ditching us are you? (now why would they ever do that?) (sarah) now why in the world would we wanna do that? (see what I say.) (Howie) cause you hate us. (never) (sarah) no never. We love you guys (they really do.) (sam) I’ll take your word for it. (sarah) that’s good to hear cause I’d almost think you didn’t trust us. (Howie) I don’t. but, I love ya too much to condemn the both of you to sucky BF/GF. (sarah) gee thanks sarah, I feel much better knowing you have my love life in mind. (sam) anytime. (sarah) ok lets get moving. Nick I need to stop and pick up a few things (sure ya do) so I’ll met you back at the house (yeah right) when I’m done. (Howie) ok. Sure thing, have fun. (nick) oh we will. (sam)
In the car:

I can’t believe he fell for it! (sam) I think he knew something, but kept quite. (Howie) if so, that’s cool. Maybe we should call and let nick know we’re ok so he’ll tell Kevin. (sam) and Kevin won’t call my cell 60+ times. (Howie) yeah want me to do it? (sam) yeah would ya. (Howie) sure thing. (sam)

(will you people get out of the gutters! That’s not what I was going for. You weirdos!)
San Fran, lockets and maybe love by postergirl8589
Chapter 20: San Fran, lockets and maybe love

Main POV:

I can’t believe I’m really here. (sam) I take it you’ve never been to san fran before. (what ever gave you that idea) (Howie) nope. This is cool. The others must know by now. (sam) yeah I’m sure they either figured it out or got it out of nick by now. But they haven’t called so I’m not sure. (Howie) just as Howie spoke sam’s cell rang. You better not have jinxed us. (sam) are you going to see who it is? (Howie) it’s my mom. Shes knew about this, she’s just checking in. I’ll call once we stop. (sam) ok. (Howie)

Later….
Mom, I’m fine. He wouldn’t. I’d knock him out. Howie would get his butt beat by me, then the others if he did that. Heck his mom might just beat his butt. Yep. Poor boy can’t go anywhere without one. Ok I’ll tell him. Bye. (sam) what was she going on about? (Howie) oh, only if you hurt me your butt’s getting beat. (sam) oh and your right my mom would beat my butt if I mess this up. (I doubt this would really happen but go with it for the fic’s sake.) (Howie) well now that the threat’s been given, where do we go now? (sam) I’ve got a charity event that I really don’t need to be at, but I figured we could have a bit of fun. What do you say? (Howie) ok, but no drinking. I am 15. (sam) you got it. (Howie) wait can we go dressed like this? (sam) yeah it’ll be fine. (Howie) ok, if your sure. (sam)
Sam was about to see someone she’d last seen 2 yrs ago.
Son by postergirl8589
Chapter 21: son

Main POV:

Wow there sure are a lot of people here. (sam) yeah. So you are having fun? (Howie) sam was about to answer when she saw a mother and son she thought she’d never see again. Oh my; he’s gotten so big since I last saw him. (Sam) Sam what are you talking about? (Howie) milla what a surprise. Didn’t know you were in san fran. (sam) huh? Oh anna what are you doing here? (milla) I’m Howie’s guest . He’s really grown. (sam) yes he has, he’s such a good boy. I’m just glad he takes after his mother. (milla) me too. I’m also glad he’s in a good home. My life isn’t stable enough for him to visit right now. (sam) why? Something happen? (milla) yeah Jason got thrown in jail and released; carly his step sister and Howie’s ex tried to kill me and is now in jail. (sam) oh my gosh sam, are you ok? (milla) yeah it’s been 5 weeks, maybe he can spend my 16th bday with me while I’m here. (sam) maybe you can spend the day with cam on his too. (milla) could I? (sam) yeah he’d like that wouldn’t you cam? (milla) hey what do you say we get out of here, this is no place for cam to be. (sam) yeah sure. (milla) sam, milla and cam left Howie standing clueless.

Outside:

Will you 2 tell me what’s going on. (Howie) huh? (sam and milla) how do you 2 know each other? (Howie) oh umm… (sam) I’m milla and this is my adoptive son camron or cam. (milla) I used to baby sit cam until milla got her current job. (sam) ok that’s cool. So milla what do you do? (Howie) I’m an event coordinator. I setup events, charity auctions, fashion related events… etc… (milla) she helped get this DLF event off the ground you know. (sam) how did you know I helped with this event. (milla) who do you think told them to call you. (sam) that was you? (milla) yep. I knew you could handle something like one of Howie’s DLF events and he’s the man behind DLF. Come on cam lets let the big grown ups talk. (sam) sam picked up cam and left Howie and milla to talk.

At a near by park:

So are you being a good boy? (sam) cam nodded. That’s good. I don’t need you turning out like your daddy. Your uncle Jason and aunt carly have been bad and had to go to big people time out, like your daddy did. You’d think when they saw daddy get sent to time out they’d be good. Nope, first uncle Jason, but he was good and was let out. Aunt carly is in big people time out for trying to hurt mommy. (sam) cam frowned. Right, bad aunt carly. (sam) milla and Howie soon came looking for them. There you 2 are. Did you have fun cam? (milla) yes he did. (sam) how do you know. (now there’s a dumb question considering she has been with the kid the past 20 mins) (Howie) cam’s my buddy, we understand each other, right? (sam) camron nods. See I told you! Silly Howie. (sam) how old is your son milla? (Howie) he’s 2. Why? (milla) no reason. Just wondering how he can understand such big words. (bad move Howie. Bad move.) (Howie) camron looks at Howie like he’s crazy (he’s not, he just can’t see genius if it smacked him). No, cam he’s not crazy. He just can’t see you for the genius you clearly are (see I told you!) and yes you got it from your mommy. (sam)

At the hotel:
So how do you really know camron and milla. (Howie) I told you already. (sam) that’s just your cover story (does he have a death wish?) (Howie) Howie don’t. just don’t. the truth about how I know milla and camron is my personal business. I don’t ask you about how you meet carly. You don’t ask me about cam and milla alright? (sam) ok ok, don’t bite my head off. (Howie)
End Notes:
Final Authors Note:
For those slow to catch on, camron is Sam’s son, Jim is the father, Jason and carly are the “uncle” and “aunt”, that means Jim and Sam’s parents are cam’s grand parents. Jim’s parents want nothing to do with cam (sad I know) while Sam’s adore him. Milla’s real name is milenda and she was Sam’s brother kyokoi’s GF and adopted cam and is raising him until Sam is old enough to do it herself. Milla is 22.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10110