Fear of Flying by Pengi
Past Featured StorySummary:

I hate flying. Why do I hate flying? Because bad things happen when you fly. Particularly when the plane is a piece of crap and some underpaid dude with a flashlight repaired it ten minutes before you got on it... So unfortunately my adventure only starts with my fear of flying... you'll be mystified by where it takes me. No really. C'mon. Click on this story. You'll see. You won't believe it.

In response to the August challenge posted here: http://absolutechaos.net/fictalk/index.php/topic,2139.0.html
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Adventure, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Challenges from the AC forum.
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 13900 Read: 20119 Published: 08/12/10 Updated: 08/23/10
Story Notes:
I was told to put a warning on this story:

Do not read while eating, as choking will occurr!

So, long story short: be prepared to laugh. LOL.

AWARDS:


1. Chapter 1 by Pengi

2. Chapter 2 by Pengi

3. Chapter 3 by Pengi

4. Chapter 4 by Pengi

5. Chapter 5 by Pengi

6. Chapter 6 by Pengi

7. Chapter 7 by Pengi

8. Chapter 8 by Pengi

9. Chapter 9 by Pengi

10. Epilogue by Pengi

11. ...and now, a special treat... The Llama Rap (Llama, Llama Remix) music video.... by Pengi

Chapter 1 by Pengi
My name is Nick Carter, and I hate llamas.

I hate llamas because they're smelly, and their hair is all matted and greasy and gross, and they spit, and they make weird noises. They're prone to hyperactivity for no apparent reason. They're like giant, overgrown sheep with long necks. Like if a sheep and a giraffe had sex one day... a llama is what will pop out nine months later.

And I most especially hate llamas because I am freaking surrounded by them.

My name is Nick Carter, and this is my story.

~ * ~

It started out normal enough. I was sitting in the airport terminal eating Lucky Charms and AJ was kicking the back of my seat, trying to irritate me. We'd bet that I could handle it longer than he could keep kicking. He was certain my hot headed temper would make me pummel him long before he bored of watching me bounce each time he kicked the chair. We'd bet fifty bucks on my temper holding out long enough for him to get bored. I was not losing fifty bucks - but the second he stopped kicking I was gonna rip him to shreds. He knew I was gonna kill him when he stopped. I think that's what was keeping him going.

We'd been sitting in the Brazilian airport for what felt like forever by this point. We were bored out of our minds - as evidenced by the fact that this was how we were entertaining ourselves. It had seriously been about three hours. The plane was delayed because they were trying to fix some part that was broken or something... 'cos thats what all plane passengers wanna hear before boarding, right? "Sorry, your planes broken, but we have an underpaid professional on the tarmac at 4:00 AM doing the repairs with a flashlight!"

They didn't really say that. But it would've been funny if they did. Plus it would've been true, I was willing to bet.

Brian was watching and half-heartedly looking over photo proofs.

"Aren't you pissed yet?" AJ asked, his voice slightly winded as though he were exerting himself.

"Nope," I shoved a handful of dry cereal into my mouth and grabbed my backpack from the chair next to me, unzipping it and rummaging for no real reason other than I wanted something to do. I didn't pack books and my notebook was full.

"AJ, just stop already," Howie pleaded, looking up from a news paper. We were surrounded by discarded newspapers, but I couldn't read any of them. They were all in Spanish. My extended knowledge of Spanish was the magical phrase "Tengo que hacer caca. Donde esta el bano?" Roughly translated, that means "I have to poop so where's the bathroom?"

AJ shook his head, "No frickin' way - the second I do he's gonna kick my ass."

Brian laughed, "Isn't that what you're trying to make him do?"

"Yeah but if i stop I lose fifty bucks and get my ass kicked. If he kicks my ass before I stop, at least I get the fifty bucks," AJ reasoned with a shrug.

"What makes you agree to bets like this?" Howie asked, rolling his eyes. "It's a lose-lose for you, AJ."

"No 'cos I'll get fifty dollars if I can piss this shithead off."

"It's not gonna happen, dude," I said, shaking my head, "You might as well stop and give me the money."

AJ shook his head, "Hell no. That's called quitting. Besides, if I keep doing this, I won't have to go to the gym later."

I rolled my eyes.

A tinny voice came over the intercom. She said some stuff in speedy Spanish before repeating in broken English, "Flight number 115 for Lima now boarding for convenience of the flyer."

AJ jumped up from his seat in excitement, "YES!"

I held out my hand.

He looked at it, then realized what he'd just done. "Aw dammit!" he wailed, fishing out the money from his pocket.

We all grabbed our carry-on bags and pulled out our passports and boarding passes before heading to the terminal that would head out to our plane. We proceeded in a line, like ducks in a row, Brian leading the way, followed by Howie, then AJ, and me taking up the rear. I knew the moment Brian stepped over the jamb of the plane's door that we were in trouble because he stopped short and backed up into Howie. "Aw hell nawh," he muttered, his Kentucky coming out.

"C'mon man, get on the plane." Howie shoved our tiny southern friend into the plane and I saw Brian wince.

I imagined the plane as missing like a wing or something.

When it was my turn to step inside, I had the same response as Brian. "Aw hell nawh," I said, looking around.

The interior of the plane was smaller than my living room back home. Granted I've got a big living room, but the point is a plane should not be able to fit inside any living room. I bet most planes couldn't fit into the living room at even the Taj Mahal. But this one, seriously, if I moved my couch, could've set itself down in front of the TV.

Probably even without moving the coffee table, for crying outloud.

Howie was literally buckling Brian into his seat. Brian's eyes were wider than saucers (what a stupid phrase when you think about it - why do we compare eyes to plates?). He was clutching the chair in front of him by the headrest, his knuckles pale white and his eyes darting around the cabin. "Let's walk to Peru," he gasped.

"I'm with Brian," I added, nodding and backing toward the exit.

Howie, satisfied Brian was strapped in, turned and grabbed my arm before I could bolt back down the terminal to the airport. "Stop being babies." He dragged me in and stuck me down next to Brian and raised his eyebrow. "You can make this easy, Carter, or you can make this hard." He held up the buckle.

I sighed and grabbed it, shoving it into the sprocket and pulling it tight across my lap.

"Good. Saves me the time." Howie turned to his own seat.

Brian looked at me. "I don't like this plane. At all."
Chapter 2 by Pengi
My name is Brian Littrell and I hate planes.

Nick can complain 'til his little heart's content about the llamas, but the llamas are a blessing compared to the horrors of that damn plane. Turbulence is bad enough, with the bouncing and the shaking and the weird noises and -- Ugh! But when a plane randomly decides to just, you know, stop working? THAT is the worst. I mean you pay for a plane ticket expecting to make it from point A to point B - in our case from Brazil to Peru - without having to walk. Well you know what? Next time, I don't care how tight Howard pulls the seat buckle strap - I'm getting off the plane. Because when that plane starts spiraling downward though the clouds to the earth below and there's nothing to cushion the fall except Nick's bony ass... that's freaking terrifying.

And there is no amount of damn llama body odor that will drown that out.

My name is Brian Littrell, and this is my story.

~*~

"Will you please calm down?" Howie asked, leaning across the aisle to touch my arm. "The plane is not going to crash."

"Howard," I said, my teeth were gritted, "Have you seen this plane? A slight breeze could tip it over. A gnat landing on the wing could send it flying like a rocket - a very small rocket - to the earth. This plane is smaller than Kevin's plane."

Howie rolled his eyes, but Nick laughed. "Dawg, it's true," he said, leaning forward to look over me at Howie, "The plane could fit in my bathroom."

AJ looked over the back of his seat, elbowing the woman next to him who glowered at him. "Sorry," he muttered. He turned to me. "You're still trippin' over the plane?"

"Okay, why are you people so shocked by this?" I demanded. "Have you seen this plane we're on? It's a tin can with wings..."

Nick laughed nervously. "It is sketchy."

"Brian," Howie said, his voice level, but losing patience, "I am telling you - I promise you with my soul... this plane is not going to---"

The plane shook.

Nick shrieked.

I ducked, covering my head.

AJ was thrown forward against the seat in front of his seat, arms flailing, striking the woman again, who didn't care as much this time.

Ding.

The captain spoke in rapid-fire Spanish.

Ever notice how panicky Spanish sounds when you don't have a clue what the hell is being said?

"What's he saying?!" I cried at Howie, grabbing his arm.

Howie raised an eyebrow and I dropped his arm.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. It looks like we're hitting some turbulence ahead. We ask that you return to your seats at this time and fasten you seat buckles and we will let you know when it is safe to take them off once again."

"We're going to fucking die," Nick whined, tugging his buckle across his lap.

AJ was rubbing his head and lowering into his seat ahead of us. He buckled his belt and I could see the back of his head bobbling as his hand rubbed it. Howie glared at Nick. "Will you please," he said, "Just stop panicking? Turbulence is a normal, every-flight occurr--"

Suddenly the air masks fell down.

You know the ones with the little cartoon illustrations that tell you not to put the masks on your kids first? The ones that are like let your kid die, save yourself you fool!

Only one popped out before Nick and I, though.

One mask. Two guys.

Nick and I glanced at each other for the slightest of seconds, and if Nick was thinking what I was thinking, it was something along the line of you're my best friend but no way in hell am I putting this on you before I put it on me.

We both jumped at the mask.

We clawed each other like little girls.

Nick's long fingers were no match for my longer nails. That's what you get for playing the guitar, blondie. I scratched the skin around his wrist and yanked the mask out of his hand. His fist punched at my shoulder as I pulled it on over my face.

"I'm gonna die!" he cried dramatically. "I can't breathe already!" he grabbed at his throat.

AJ glanced over his shoulder.

"Oh my God, the air is so thin," Nick wheezed.

I held the mask closer to my face.

Suddenly the second air mask fell out of the ceiling and the mouth piece clocked Nick in the head. He jumped at the impact of it. "OH MY GOD!" he yelled, "THE PLANE'S FALLING APART!"

"Its your oxygen, asshole," AJ yelled through his mask. His voice was muffled.

"Shit!" Nick grabbed at the mask and pulled it on, covering it with both hands and gasping as though he'd never breathed before.

At this point the plane was at a definite downwards tilt.

I looked at Howie.

If I wasn't scared absolutely, completely positively shitless I would've said I told you so.

But I really didn't want words of vengeance being the last words out of my mouth.

Nick, however, didn't seem to have that worry.

"HOWIE!!!!" he shrieked in a high-pitched voice that reminded me of thirteen year old him. "You fucking bastard! We told you!"

I looked at Nick.

"And YOU," he yelled at me, "You -- you ass, you were gonna let me die from lack of oxygen!"

"It says right on them to put it on yourself before a baby!" I cried.

"I'M NOT A BABY!" he yelled.

AJ turned around, "Fuckin' serious? You guys are freaking fighting and we're about to crash into the Ama-fucking-zon rain forrest?"

"We're way past the forrest actually," Howie in toned.

"SOOOOO NOT THE POINT HOWIE!" AJ yelled.

Nick's forehead crumbled, "I'm too sexy to die!"

And that, I'm proud to say ladies and gentlemen, would've been Nick's last words, had we been killed in the crash - because he no sooner got those words out than the plane hit the trees, and all we did was start yelling loudly. The plane dipped through the trees, dropped, level, to the ground, and bounced along, the trees taking out the wings with a loud ripping sound. Bang.... it bounced off the ground.... bang.... again... bang.... again...

Finally, the plane began slowing as it rolled along, the bouncing stopping, and we skid into a field... where the plane calmly stopped and rolled to its side.

We all fell to the left.

I landed on top of Nick's ass.

His ass bone was really sharp.

He really needs to eat more.
Chapter 3 by Pengi
My name is AJ McLean, and I really, really hate saliva.

I don’t know what the hell it is about the stuff but spit scares the fuck out of me. I’m talking green-faced, squeamish, ready-to-hurl my guts out. Any kind of bodily fluid grosses the hell out of me. Blood, ear wax, spit, eye juice, vomit, piss… you name it, it makes me sick. This is why it pisses me off so damn much when Nick licks my face with his abnormally wide, wet, disgusting-smelling tongue. You fans, you might think this is sexy when Nick licks people, you all go gaa-gaa over the videos on YouTube, but you know what? You ain’t never been on the receiving end of that. I’m tellin’ you – IT AIN’T SEXY. Just think of this fun fact: the last time Nick brushed his teeth was probably marked down on a 2009 calendar. I’m just sayin’.

But as sick as Nick’s stupid tongue is, it’s nothing next to llama drool.

My name is AJ McLean, and this is my story.

~*~

The lady I kept accidentally hitting landed on top of me. She wasn’t tiny. I am pretty tiny. I felt like I was being squeezed like those hand-exercising dolls that have the eyes that pop out.

“I TOLD YOU,” Nick was whining from the next row over.

Brian’s head popped over the side of the seats. “You okay, ‘J?” he asked.

“MMHhHfFffffhpphhh…” I muttered into the woman’s ass.

She moved and muttered something in Spanish that wasn’t quite short enough to be an apology – and sounded a little rough. Why the hell she thought she was entitled to an attitude was fucking beyond me.

“I’m fine,” I said once her ass was out of my mouth.

Normally a woman’s ass in my mouth would’ve been great.

“We gotta get out of here,” came Howie’s voice.

“I’m pretty sure I said that before we crashed like a baby grand piano being delivered by the Three Stooges,” snapped Brian.

Nick laughed, “I remember that.”

I groaned as I got up, “Ohhh, fuckin’ A,” I held my head. “That was fucking insane.”

Nick, apparently hyper after crashing to the earth from whatever-thousand-feet, exclaimed, “I know, right?!” He peeked between the seats at me from where he was smooshed on the floor. “I’ve never been in a plane crash before!”

Brian rounded at him, “That’s because most people who have been in one died in it,” he grumbled, eyeing Howie.

“Okay, you fuckers can stay in the broken plane,” I said, noticing most everyone had climbed out the emergency door already. “I’m getting off this hell can.” I started climbing the seat to escape.

“WAIT FOR ME!” Nick bellowed, leaping up, head and shoulders taller than Brian or Howie. He scrambled over the seats, getting caught halfway over and straddling himself. “Ugh,” he groaned as his body weight came down on his gemstones as he straddled the seats. “Fuck.”

“Move!” Brian shoved him, and Nick tumbled over, clutching his crotch, knocking into me and we both landed on the floor. Again, I was crushed with ass in my mouth. This time, it was even grosser because not only was it an ass in my mouth, but it was a man ass in my mouth. And not just any man ass, it was Nick’s man ass. And Lord knows where the fuck Nick’s damn man ass has been.

“Get the fuck off of me,” I demanded, shoving Nick’s ass away.

“Ouch,” he complained as his face hit an arm rest.

Brian launched himself over the seat with an ease that was almost unnervingly smooth. He landed next to me and Nick, on his feet, and looked over at Howie. “C’mon D.”

Nick was rubbing his face dejectedly.

I pulled myself up and climbed over the seat before Howie could jump the other one, envisioning a BSB pig pile with me on the fucking bottom – it was seeming to be my luck these days.

I was rewarded for my ahead-thought-process as Howie launched himself and landed on Nick’s head with a velocity that honestly was amazing Nick’s neck didn’t snap in about fourteen fuckin’ pieces. Nick let out a string of cusses that even I didn’t know he knew.

“Shut the fuck up,” Howie grumbled, “I didn’t mean to.”

“IT HURT YOU ASS,” Nick grumbled, rubbing his neck, “You freaking idiot!”

“I keel you.”

Howie’s Puerto Rican shut Nick up, but he was still rubbing his neck, a pissed off expression on his face.

I was just relieved the shit-eating excited grin he’d been wearing on it prior was gone to hell.

I scrambled up and out the emergency exit, having decided I wasn’t waiting for these idiots that I called band mates, and found myself greeted by a yellow blow-up slide that went over the edge of the plane to – well, fuckin’ hell who knew what? I couldn’t see the ground because of the angle of the plane. I glanced back down when Brian’s head suddenly popped up in the open emergency door jamb.

“We have to jump?” he groaned.

“Better than falling,” I answered, pointing up at the sky.

Brian frowned.

I crossed my arms over my chest and jumped onto the yellow slide just as Nick’s face came out the door alongside Brian’s.

It felt like being at a water park, going down. I threw my hands up over my head and closed my eyes. The difference of course being that there was no water and half my ass and back skin got stuck to the fucking hot plastic of the slide, making a whacked farting sound the whole way down. When I reached the bottom, I flipped onto the ground, and face first into a big ass pool of fucking mud.

“Jesus,” I groaned as I rolled over. I could feel my face was coated with a thick layer of the wet dirt, and my eyes were squeezed closed in self defense.

“COWABUNGA!” yelled Nick, and I heard him flop onto the slide.

I quickly rolled over twice so that he wouldn’t land on me when he flipped off the end of the slide.

I was laying on my back when he hit the mud with a fairly loud, nasty-sounding smack. I imagined him coated in mud like a giant pig with a button-up shirt and khakis. The mental image made me laugh.

Unfortunately, I laughed loudly, with my mouth open.

First of all, this was bad because mud fell in.

But second of all it was even badder because that wasn’t the only thing that went in my mouth when I laughed.

The fucking slimiest, grossest, fucking spit-covered tongue in the fucking world slid into my mouth and wiggled around in my throat.

“WHAT THE---“ my eyes sprang open. I didn’t give a damn what got in my eyes, as long as that fucking tongue got the hell out of my mouth.

When I opened my eyes, though, I was met by the big, doe-looking eyes and white-fuzzy face of a fucking animal. It looked like the god-damn thing in The Never Ending Story.

“JESUSSSS!!!!!” I screamed spitting its tongue out of my mouth rapidly and backing away. My back hit Nick, who was cracking up – loudly, and clapping his hands.

“Holy shit, holy SHIT,” he cried, wheezing.

“What is it?” Brian called from on top of the plane.

“AJ JUST FUCKING MADE OUT WITH A LLAMA!” Nick screamed.

“No!” I yelled.

“YES!” Nick shouted louder, his face BRIGHT red from laughing so hard.

“NO, “I bellowed, “No! I got freaking mouth raped by a llama.”

Nick’s laughter was echoed by Brian and Howie’s from on top of the plane.

I grabbed a handful of mud and threw it at Nick’s face. “Take that, fucker.”

Nick’s eyes widened. “Oh… no… you did NOT just do that,” he said.

“Oh… yes… I DID just DO that,” I mocked.

Nick shook his head, “Ohhh dawg… you are going DOWN.”

And with that, Nick lunged at me, mud spraying off us both as I kicked to get away and Nick flew through the air towards me. The llama stood, staring at us wrestling, ankle deep in the mud, chewing on whatever the hell it was eating.

I grabbed a handful of mud and shoved it down the back of Nick’s pants.

Nick shrieked like a girl.

The llama continued watching.
Chapter 4 by Pengi
My name is Howie Dorough and I hate Nick Carter.

He's really on my nerves right now, like seriously I could choke the kid and feel absolutely no remorse about it. We just crash-landed on a plane in the middle of God knows where, and all he can do is complain, take off his pants and run around with the llamas? I never realized until Kevin left what a full-time job it is being the oldest of the band, trying to keep the other knuckle heads (especially Nick) in line. They can be so incredibly immature, you'd think they were ten instead of over the age of thirty. I mean I can't turn my back for even a damn second or AJ's paying Nick fifty dollars to run stark naked around a field of llamas.

I really hope he falls down and gets llama dung stuck to his penis.

My name is Howie Dorough, and this is my story.

~*~

It took a lot of coaxing to get Brian to jump onto the slide and go down into the mud pit AJ and Nick were battling in. When I joined them, AJ had Nick pinned face-down in the mud and there was a lot of flailing of limbs. In retrospect, I should've let him suffocate the kid, it would've made my day a little easier. Instead, I snapped, "ALEX... Let Nick breathe."

AJ reluctantly let Nick up and Nick went into a full blown dramatic interpretation of what it was like to think you were gonna die in a pool of mud.

The field that we'd crash landed in was wide and seemed to go on forever and ever and ever. Away, far in the distance, I could make out the faint shadows of mountains. The other plane passengers were halfway across the field already - little dots ambling along among the sea of llamas that surrounded us.

The one llama that had mouth-raped AJ was standing there, chewing a mouthful of grass, watching us like we were on a boring TV show it was being made to suffer through. AJ and Nick's body prints were smeared throughout the mud all around it's feet. It suddenly pooped and these tiny little pellets fell out it's ass and into the mud... disappearing, not looking at all different than the mud itself. I looked down at the mud smeared all the hell over my shirt, then up at AJ and Nick, who had it in their hair, on their faces, completely coating them so they looked like they'd been tarred. Brian was watching the llama turd with horror too.

"Hey guys?" I said, as Nick lobbed a handful of mud at AJ's face.

"Sup?" AJ asked, ducking Nick's mud rocket.

I pointed at the poo still coming out of the llama.

Nick laughed, "He's takin' a dump, that looks funny." He paused, watching the poop land in the mud. I knew when he made the connection because he flew like a bat out of hell out of the cess pool and onto the grass and threw himself to the ground, rolling in the grass, trying to get the mud off.

AJ quickly joined him.

They were both yelling loudly, freaking out. Nick started scraping his face across the grass. "I have llama shit on me!" bellowed AJ, taking off his shirt and throwing it.

I rolled my eyes.

"GOOD IDEA!" Nick leaped up and started stripping too.

"Uhh Nick," Brian's voice was nervous as Nick's fingers flew to his fly and pulled his pants off. We both shielded our face quickly - Nick usually goes commando - and yelped. We heard the pants hit a rock as Nick threw them.

Nick whined. "AJ you put llama crap down my ass!"

"I didn't know it was llama craa--ah-ahhh-AH..." AJ's words turned into an exclamation of disgust, "What the fuck, Carter? Put your freaking pants on!"

Brian looked at me behind our shielding hands, "I was thinking the same thing."

"No way!" Nick cried out, "I'm not putting llama shit back on!"

"Nick you're fucking nude," AJ bellowed.

"I'm covering it..." Nick whined, "I don't wanna wear llama crap on my ass."

"Didn't you bring any extra clothes?" I asked.

Nick paused. "Oh shit I left my backpack on the plane."

Seeing my opportunity to get away from Nick's sudden exhibitionist tendencies, I quickly snagged it. "I'll go get it." I scrambled back toward the plane.

"Seriously man, be careful," I heard AJ warned as I climbed up the yellow slide thing to the emergency door on the plane's side that was now it's top... "Careful of the llama, that thing is sexually aggressive."

"What the fuck do you think it's gonna do?" Nick demanded, "Sit on me?"

"Really? Do we need a rated X conversation about the llama?" Brian complained.

"I'm just sayin' is all," AJ muttered, "Don't trust the llama any further than you could throw him."

"I wonder how far I could throw him?" Nick wondered. Then, with an air of excitement, "We should have a llama throwing contest!"

"It's not the damn Olympics," AJ snapped.

I lowered myself into the plane, rolling my eyes at my insane friends and made my way back to our seats and knelt down by the compartment our carry on bags were in. It was strange standing on the next compartment over and looking up at the aisle where Brian and Nick had been sitting just an hour or so before.

I struggled with the compartment and finally got it opened and pulled out Nick's dark green L.L. Bean backpack, which had his initials embroidered on it, like he was seven and going into first grade instead of thirty and going on tour.

After loading up with a bunch of our carry on bags, I meandered my way slowly across the seats and climbed back up to the emergency door and onto the wingless exterior of the plane.

When I did, I wished I hadn't.

Brian's laughter was the dangerous kind - the kind that Momma D always yelled at us kids to "calm down before someone gets hurt" over.

"What the hell is going on down there?" I called, tossing the luggage onto the slide.

"Nick's running around the llamas," AJ snorted as I jumped and landed onto the slide.

At the bottom, I hesitated. "He's what?" I asked, scared to have what I thought AJ just said confirmed. I mean, I probably was just hearing things - I was in the motion of getting down the slide when AJ had made the statement initially.

"He's running around - stark fucking naked - in a field full of llamas," AJ said slower as I came to a stop at the end of the slide, braking from going flying off the end like the first time by lodging my feet out into the sides of the slide.

I stood up and looked out into the field where AJ and Brian were looking.

Sure enough, Nick's head flew behind a well-placed llama, keeping his goods out of sight.

"Oh. My. God."

"Right?" AJ was almost purple from laughing, the veins in his forehead larger than life. "I wish I fucking had a video camera. Now here is a Nick's Corner the fans would pay for."

"Nude llama running?" I asked.

Brian choked on -- air? spit? -- and grabbed his knees.

"Hell yeah!" AJ said enthusiastically.

"And why - dare I ask - is Nick running naked among llamas?"

Nick's head was bobbling along as he ran, his junk flying everywhere, his hands above his head as he yelled, loudly, "I'M THE KING OF THE WOOOOORRRLDDD!!!!"

AJ held up a crisp fifty dollar bill.

"Are you kidding me?" I demanded, feeling my eyes widen, "He's running naked in a field of llamas in Peru for fifty dollars?!?" Brian literally dropped to the grass at this exclamation.

AJ smirked, "He's bought cheap."

I closed my eyes, counting down from ten.

"I'M THE LLAMA KING!!!!!" Nick was shouting.

I opened my eyes. Counting down had not made it stop.

"Nick," I called, tossing his green backpack onto the grass like a peace offering, "I got your bag, come put some clothes on before someone takes your picture like that."

"Don't tell him I had that plan," AJ bitched.

"Do not take a picture of Nick naked, AJ," I growled.

AJ laughed and dropped his camera into his bag. "Fuckin' kill joy..."

"NICK," I yelled, "CLOTHES, COME GET SOME."

"I feel so freee!" he called in response. "This is great, ya'll should try this too!!!!" I'd shielded my eyes as he'd started to come closer, when there was a sudden ka-thunk, an oooof!!! and a funny whinny-laughing sound from a llama.

"NICK," Brian, AJ and I all yelled at once, looking, despite his close proximity and therefore the detail we could see. Nick was seated on the ground, having run into the side of an obese llama. He'd landed on his ass in the grass beside the llama.

Nick sat quietly for a second. It was like that hush that falls over a room when a baby first falls down, and you're waiting with baited breath for the wail. Nick sat there a long, drawn out moment, and then - as though realizing what he was doing - yelled, "HOLY SHIT I'M NAKED IN A LLAMA FIELD!"

"....really? you just noticed?" Brian called.

Nick looked back at us. "I've gone insane."

"And here we thought I was the one that hit my head on the plane," AJ muttered.

Nick got up and dusted dirt off his butt cheeks, and grabbed his junk, cupping his hands across his front to conceal what he could, and walked sheepishly back towards us. He grabbed his backpack and quickly rummaged through it, seeking the change of clothes he'd packed.

The llama standing by the pool turned and looked at Nick. He chewed his cud.

"Where the hell--" Nick was mumbling.

"Uhhh.." Brian pointed at the llama, who was sneaking up behind Nick.

"Nick?" I called, just as the llama stuck its big wet nose on Nick's ass, goosing him.

"AHHHHHH!" Nick leaped, and fell to the ground, "WHAT THE HELL!?" he shrieked. He rolled and pulled the backpack close to him, his face alight with panic as the llama stood there looking at him with an expression that clearly said, what the hell is your problem?.

Brian, AJ, and I were on the verge of passing out from laughing.

Nick quickly pulled out his clothes and started to shimmy them onto his body. He glared at us, then turned his hate-stare onto the llama. "I fucking hate llamas," Nick complained. "They smell and they're rapists."

As Nick tugged on his t-shirt, AJ gasped out, "Nick.. Nick.. I didn't know llamas snorted crack did you??"

"Shut the fuck up," he pouted.
Chapter 5 by Pengi
My name is Nick Carter and I hate peanut butter.

Maybe hate is a strong word, cos I'd be a liar if I tried to say that I'll never eat the stuff again (I'm a big fan of PBJ, yanno?), but right now I'm really wishing bad things upon all peanuts everywhere. I mean, sure its not really the peanut butter's fault exactly, but I gotta blame somebody for what happened, and considering the peanut butter was what made them all go berserk, I'm thinking that somebody that has a velvety-smooth texture’s got a lot of "splainin'" to do...

Who the hell knew peanut butter made llamas horny? Well, besides AJ...

My name is Nick Carter and this is my story.

~*~

I kept my eyes on the rapist bastards from that moment on as we walked through the fields, suspicious of every glance the mutant giraffe-sheep gave me. I knew, just knew beyond a doubt, that the fuckers were planning something.

We were walking across the field the way everyone else had gone - assuming there was a hacienda village or something - and the llamas were watching us closely as we walked by them. It was the fucking weirdest thing... Yanno how like in the wild west, like in friggin Montana or some shit, they got like fields of big ass buffalo thingies?? Well like in Peru apparently they got that too with these sheep-giraffe rapist bastards.

"How many do you think there are?" Brian asked looking at the sea of llamas.

"Too fucking many," I grumbled.

"Word," agreed AJ, who was the only one that I felt understood my pain. After all, he got mouth-raped by a sheep bastard, too.

"This is probably a llama farm," Howie said. He was in a really crappy mood because I'd been so hyper. Apparently I got on his nerves but I'd like to see him not get all pissed over an inappropriate llama nuzzle.

"I was thinking that, too," Brian said, always the suck-up. "I mean its not like they're wild animals."

"They're fucking twisted animals," AJ said.

"Rapist animals," I added.

Howie sighed and led the way along through the llamas. We'd been walking for like freaking ever and the plane was now a pitiful lumpy looking dot on the far horizon. We climbed a hill that had Brian winded before we reached the top. We came over the crest and AJ stopped short.

"Fucking kidding me?" he asked.

I looked over AJ’s shoulders.

"I hate you Howie Dorough!" I yelled, rounding on him.

Beyond the mountain we'd already climbed lay another fucking field of more fucking rapist sheep. They dotted the grass like giant four-legged Easter eggs. Brian even groaned when he saw the stretch of grass that led to yet another mountain, and not a single hacienda in sight.

"Why are you blaming ME for this?" Howie demanded hotly. "I'm pretty sure I didn't crash the plane."

"You made us stay on the plane!" Brian joined my bitching easily.

"And now we're stuck in a never fucking ending alternate universe filled with fucking rapist giraffes!" I yelled.

"They're llamas actually," Howie snapped, "and it didn't fucking rape you!"

"His face was IN MY ASS!!"

"FYI that isn't the body part he'd be inserting if he was raping you!" Howie bellowed.

Brian looked thoroughly disturbed.

“Do we have to talk about the damn llamas?” AJ asked.

“I’m hungry,” I bitched, and with that, I planted myself on the ground, sitting in the grass, my arms crossed and mouth turned into a scowl.

“We could barbeque a llama,” AJ snorted.

Brian looked down at me, “Nick, throwing a tantrum isn’t going to help,” he said in a tone I know he’s used on Baylee in Wal-Mart.

“I’m not,” I said in a tone that clearly meant that I was.

Howie clutched his forehead with his hand and closed his eyes, muttering something in Spanish.

“You assholes can stay here,” AJ said shrugging and walking down the hill, “I’m going on – I’m not spending any more time with these fucking llamas than I have to.”

Howie stepped around me and started following AJ, leaving me and Brian on the side of the hill. Brian stared after them as they reached the bottom and started walking between the herds.

Brian looked down at me again. “C’mon, Nick,” he said patiently. “Let’s go.”

“No, I’m done. I don’t wanna be around llamas and I’m starving to death. I’m gonna lay here and die.” I laid back onto the grass.

Brian’s eyebrow raised, “Well, I’m not staying here, so…”

“Bye then,” I said.

Brian sighed. “Nick…”

I knew he wouldn’t leave.

“I’m telling you, I’m gonna be just a rotting corpse among the llamas,” I muttered. I closed my eyes.

Brian knelt down and opened his carry on bag and started rummaging around. He finally unearthed a large ziplock bag of Ritz crackers stuck together with peanut butter. He held them out to me. “Here.”

I sat up and took the bag. “Sustenance!” I cried, opening it.

“Yeah,” Brian laughed, “They were Baylee’s from this morning, I just remembered them. Now can we go with AJ and Howie, please?” he asked. I had already stuffed a cracker in my mouth, and it was sticking to the roof of my palette and I was doing that tongue thing trying to scrap it off, like a dog. I nodded and Brian waited while I got up from the ground and shouldered my backpack. “Okay, let’s go then,” he said.

We started walking down the hill, following after Howie and AJ. I was so engrossed in eating the peanut butter crackers, that I didn’t even notice the attention Brian and I were getting as we were making our way through the herd of rapist sheep until Brian stopped and looked around. “Uhh…”

“What?” I asked around a mouthful of sticky cracker.

“I think… they may want your crackers,” he said.

That’s when I realized we were completely surrounded by llamas. It looked like a scene out of like Fight Club or something. They were fricking everywhere, every angle, staring with their beady, evil eyes. I backed up into Brian just as he backed up into me and we stood there, back to back, as the llamas closed in.

“Nice llama,” Brian squeaked, “Pretty llama…”
Chapter 6 by Pengi
My name is Brian Littrell, and I can't believe I got beat up by a llama.

If there was one thing I never thought I'd ever say to my wife on the cell phone it's the sentence No, my eye is fine, it was just a rouge llama. And I never thought I'd ever hear anyone ever - especially not Leighanne - say, I'm sorry the llama beat you up, sweetie.. I mean, it's just not a sentence that's on anyone's radar, but especially not mine. I could see a llama farmer maybe having to worry about those types of sentences, but me? I never thought I'd ever see a llama this close! But seeing as how I can't open my left eye because of how much it's swelled, I'm thinking anything is possible now. Except Nick giving up something once he's got it in his kung-fu grip of death.

But I mean, really, he should've just given them the damn crackers!

My name is Brian Littrell, and this is my story.

~*~

I’ve been in some sticky situations before. It kind of comes with the territory of being a pop star, I guess. I mean we’ve had stalkers, we’ve had crazy fans who went a little too over the top. I’ve been at the bottom of mobs. Hell right here in South America in 2000, we were practically killed by a throng of over 10,000 people in a very tiny street. Yet standing back-to-back with Nick… I realized that none of the crap fans have put us through ever prepared me to face a pissed off llama.

“They’re gonna kill us,” Nick whispered in a husky voice. “Kill us, and sodomize us.”

Under any other circumstance, I would’ve been impressed that Nick knew the word sodomize.

Okay, well I guess I was a little anyway, despite the angry llamas.

“Give them the crackers,” I hissed.

“My sustenance?!” Nick sounded panicked, “Brian…”

“Dude, that’s what they want – clearly… give them the crackers and we’ll make a run for it.”

I could feel Nick’s shoulder blades tighten and he shook his head, “I ain’t givin’ up the crackers, man.”

“Are you kidding me?” I asked. “Nick…”

A llama stepped forward toward me. I backed harder into Nick and he stumbled closer to his side of the ring of llamas, which made him jump back harder into me, and I almost fell down on the ground. I caught myself at the last moment, my face nearly smacking the llama in its face.

Seriously, in like a million years, I never would’ve believed I’d ever be in this position.

Ever.

“Nick,” I turned around and scrambled in front of him. The llamas were seriously getting closer. I grabbed at the bag of crackers, “Give’em the crackers,” I demanded.

“NO!” Nick’s fingers tightened around the bag. “You’ll have to pry them out of my kung-fu grip of death!” he yelled. His knuckles turned white with the ferocity of his grip.

“They’re crackers,” I exclaimed.

“And I’m starving,” he said defensively, “These bastards can eat grass, they’re not starving. They don’t need the crackers.”

“Well they sure seem to think so,” I snapped. I had one end of the bag, Nick had the other. Neither of us was about to let go. A llama was breathing down my neck by this point. “JUST GIVE THEM THE DAMN CRACKERS!” I pleaded.

“NO!” Nick cried, “I’m not rewarding them for being bastard sheep!”

“Nick! For the love of Pete, I wanna get the hell out of here! Just give’m the crackers. We’ll get you new crackers!”

“WHERE?” Nick shouted, his eyes wide, “Have you seen this place?” he cried, “It’s like the eleventh circle of hell Brian!”

“I highly doubt Dante would’ve had a circle full of llamas,” I argued, tugging the cracker bag.

“ONLY IF HE NEVER MET ONE!” Nick bellowed, “They’re vicious, evil, demonic, bitch—“ He whirled around, letting go of the bag and I fell backwards into my obscene phone call llama as he faced the llama that had just snuck up behind him and begun chewing on his pants. “GET YOUR MOUTH OFF MY ASS, SHEEP-BASTARD!” he cried in the highest-pitched voice I ever heard Nick yell in.

Ever.

Even at twelve.

I landed on my ass in the grass beside the llama, who panicked as I fell towards him, and reared, kicking his weird llama hooves just about a foot and a half off the ground. He came down, his foot landing on my shoulder, and panicked even more, his hooves catching the side of my face as he tried to turn around. “Ouch!” I yelled as it kicked me in the eye and I rolled away, covering my head and closing my eyes, as security once taught us to do if we were caught in a vicious mob of fans.

Nick was yelling loudly, swearing at his llama. The llama’s tongue was hanging out like it was a retarded dog and it leered towards him. Nick ducked around it and scooted to the right, bumping into another llama, one that looked like it was slightly less psychotic.

“NICK!” I shouted as he darted and weaved, getting further away from me.

He didn’t even pause.

He was leaving me for dead.

“NICK YOU LITTLE SHIT,” I yelled, “GET BACK HERE!”

He still didn’t pause.

I struggled to my feet, still clutching the peanut butter crackers. My face felt like I’d had a volleyball surgically added to the side of it. I ripped open the bag of crackers and the llamas all started making these funny, squealy sounds. I quickly upended the bag as they started trying to mount each other to get to the bag of peanut butter crackers that was now spilled on the ground.

Quickly, I ducked away between them, bolting for Nick.

He was in deep shit now.

I tackled him – catching him off guard and getting the advantage quickly, my weight actually toppled him to the ground when I jumped on his back. His arms flailed and he kicked his feet, shouting, “Get offa me! Get offa meee!”

Howie and AJ had paused about fifty feet ahead of us, and turned to watch. Neither made a move to help us – or to help Nick as I pegged him to the floor. “You were gonna leave me there! With the rapist llamas!”

“You weren’t gonna give me oxygen on the plane!” he yelled.

“Bastard!” I shouted, “It said not to!”

“I’M NOT AN INFANT!”

“YES YOU ARE!”

“NO… YOU ARE!”

“NO, YOU ARE!”

“YOU’RE A JERK!”

“YOU SMELL LIKE LLAMA SHIT!”

“YOU WEREN’T BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF BY AJ IN LLAMA SHIT!”

“NEITHER WERE YOU!”

“SO!?”

“YOU WEREN’T REALLY RAPED BY A LLAMA EITHER!”

“YES I WAS!”

“NO YOU WEREN’T!”

“YES!!! IT’S FACE WAS IN MY ASS!”

“DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DEFINITION OF RAPE?!”

“THAT’S IT…. NEXT TIME WE CRASH, I AIN’T GIVEN YOU THE OXYGEN EITHER!”

“YOU ARE A BABY!”

“YOU’RE A.. A… a…” he faultered. “A BUTTMUNCH!... And plus, YOUR EYE IS BLEEDING!”

“I KNOW!”

We paused, staring at each other.

“What the fuck happened, man?” Nick asked in a slightly more normal tone.

“Well they aren’t rapists, but they do throw a mean left hook,” I explained.

Nick blinked up at me. “They punched you? They’re rapists and physically abusive?!?” He shook his head, “Shit llamas are just BAD!”
Chapter 7 by Pengi
My name is AJ McLean and I hate blisters.

So combine my two greatest dislikes - body fluids and pain - and what do you get? Blisters. They're painful sacks of body fluid. Literally, I may even like blisters less than I like clowns. At least a clown doesn't grow on your feet. Although now that I've said that I'm kind of imagining red curly hair and a freaky fake ass smile on my blisters. Shit. Now there’s the stuff nightmares are made of right there. That'd be the absolute worst thing ever. Nobody ever tell Nick this, or next time he gets a blister he'll be drawing all over it and showing it to me.

I’m not sure what would be worse: Nick and his clown blister or Howie and his needle.

My name is AJ McLean, and this is my story.

~*~

“This is the walk that never ends,” I sang under my breath, “Yes it goes on and on my friends…” I glanced sideways at the llamas surrounding us and groaned. My feet had been killing me for the last fifteen minutes. God damn these boots I was wearing.. I glanced down at them and swore.

“Do not sing the fucking Lamb Chop song,” Howie commanded.

I looked up at him, “You knew the Lamb Chop song?” I asked, perplexed.

“I have siblings, what’s your excuse?” Howie asked.

“You’re the youngest, asshole,” I pointed out.

Howie looked momentarily crestfallen when I took away his excuse, then he perked up and pointed at me, “Nieces and nephews.”

I blinked at him in surprise. “The fact that you’re trying so hard to cover up that you watch it speaks volumes.”

Howie sighed.

“My feet are fucking killing me,” I grumbled.

Howie glanced down at the fancy cowboy-style boots I’d bought in Brazil. “Maybe it’s because you’re wearing those ridiculous shoes?”

“They ain’t ridiculous,” I said. They were red and had nice detailing.

Howie shrugged, “I’m just saying, you walk in ridiculous shoes, you end up with blisters. Has Rochelle taught you nothing about shoes with her stilettos?”

“I don’t know..” I muttered. I stared at the boots. “They ain’t ridiculous…”

“They have heels,” Howie pointed out. “I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be for senoritas.”

“Hell no,” I cried, “They’re 100% men’s!”

“Uh huh.”

“Get offa me! Get offa meeee!”

Nick’s shrill cry made Howie and I stop.

“Now what the hell is going on?” Howie muttered as we turned around, “Are they freaking mounting him or something?”

Brian was on top of Nick in what was possibly the most awkward man-man position I’ve ever seen, other than those times when you’re searching for porn and you accidentally stumble across the gay stuff. “Oh Jesus,” I groaned.

“Brian?” Howie sounded surprised.

Frick and Frack however, proceeded to start a yelling match. It was the weirdest yelling match I’ve ever frickin’ heard, concluding with Nick shouting that Brian’s eye was bleeding.

“I KNOW!” Brian yelled.

“Bleeding?” A look of concern flashed across Howie’s face and he started toward Nick and Brian.

“Yo why the hell does his face get your concern, but the fact that the bottom of my foot is one giant blister gets no mercy from you?” I called after him as Howie quickly started back towards Brian and Nick. I sighed when he didn’t respond, “Oh God dammit, do we have to backtrack?”

Reluctantly, I started back toward where Nick was pegged to the grass. Howie was kneeling down beside Brian by the time I got over there. If someone took a picture of those three about then, we never would’ve dispelled the throngs from singing Which Backstreet Boy is Gay ever, ever, ever again. They looked like they were involved in some weird ass threesome.

“Guys,” I called from about ten feet away.

None of them looked up, Howie was too busy examining Brian’s eye. Brian was still straddling Nick. I got closer and Nick turned his head up to look at me. “Hey,” he said, sounding a little winded. Probably because Brian’s weight, while low, seemed to be resting right on the soft of Nick’s stomach.

“Sup?” I said.

Nick paused, “I’m getting squished.”

“Noted,” I answered.

He blinked up at me.

I sat down after a few moments as Howie was assessing Brian’s shiner. “How did this happen again?” he asked.

Brian blushed. “The llamas… one of them beat me up.”

“Hoofed him,” Nick confirmed. “I’m telling yall – it’s us verses llama.”

I was tugging off my boots by this point.

“The llamas aren’t ganging up on us,” Howie argued Nick, shaking his head. He glanced at Brian’s face once more, then sighed. “But I will admit we need to be more careful arou—“ he stopped mid-sentence, and looked at me, his nose scrunched up. “What the hell man?”

Just as Howie’s words came out, Nick, who was still pegged down by B-Rok, started choking ridiculously, his face contorting. Brian waved his hand over his face, “Oh g’Lord, Alex,” he complained, and fell to the side off Nick’s stomach, landing in the grass.

Nick quickly scrambled to his feet, still choking, a look of horror on his face as he looked back at me.

“Put the shoes back on, man,” Howie said.

I sniffed the boot. It didn’t smell that bad. “Yall are overreacting,” I accused, pointing the boot at them. Nick jumped back like I was armed with a rifle. “Jesus,” I muttered. I glanced down at my feet. “Speaking of Jesus,” I said in surprise, seeing the bubble that had taken over my foot. It was the hugest ass fucking blister I ever saw, and it was taking over the entire underside of my toes and the ball of my feet. “Fuckin’ look at that,” I held my foot up for the fellas to see – especially Howie.

“Ouch,” Brian cringed for me.

Nick’s eyes widened, “Holy bejesus,” he whispered. He looked down at his own feet, “Get no ideas, toes.”

“This is why I’m bitching while we walk,” I explained, “I’ll have you know this is extremely painful, thank you very much.”

Howie rolled his eyes. “If you pop it, it won’t bother you as much.”

POP it?” I exclaimed. My stomach turned with the image of a breaking water balloon dancing through my head. “Hell fucking no.”

Howie shrugged, “Its not my problem if I give you a solution you just don’t like,” he said.

“Do you know how fucking gross that would be?” I demanded.

Brian was cringing and nodding.

Howie shrugged again. “Like I said, not my problem.”

Nick laughed.

“Fucking A,” I muttered. I pushed the boot back on – with much cringing and swearing – and struggled up to my feet. It hurt worse now. Taking the boot off was definitely a mistake.

“Okay, let’s go,” Howie said as Brian, too, got up. “There’s got to be something over this next hill.”

“Yeah,” Nick nodded, “The next circle.”

Brian shook his head and laughed, but Howie and I gave Nick strange looks.

“Nick thinks Dante wrote about llamas,” Brian explained.

I snorted. No, I thought, he did write about blisters though.

As we walked, I quickly fell behind. My feet were screaming curses at me every step I took. I kept pausing to double over and yell at them that they had to pull it together. “I’ll pamper you fuckers later,” I muttered at them, but they were in too much agony to listen.

“Come on AJ,” Howie called back. They were quite a ways ahead of me.

I tried to catch up but the dogs were barkin’ in my boots and the blisters were like walking on those Sketchers exercise sneakers, with the rolling sensation, except it wasn’t comfortable. It just hurt like hell. I could literally feel the water in them stretching as I put weight on it.

“Oh for cryin’ out loud,” Nick said… and with that he doubled back after a few minutes, and in a single gesture, before I could stop him, he’d bent down in front of me and pulled me onto his back in a piggy back ride. He ran to catch up with Brian and Howie. Brian was laughing.

As weird as it sounds, I was fucking thankful for Nick’s help. But hell if I’d ever tell him that…
Chapter 8 by Pengi
My name is Howie Dorough and I still hate Nick Carter.

I know the other guys are being really creative with their chapter starters and coming up with new stuff to tell you about, but seriously I'm not that original. I'm still hating the same thing I was hating an hour ago, and that's Nick. I'll give him credit, though, at least it's for a different reason. I mean, no, he's not running naked with llamas anymore, but he won't shut up. Yes, we know he's hungry, we know he's tired. Because we know, he does not need to keep repeating it, correct? Actually, I shouldn't really narrow it down to Nick because AJ and Brian are pretty low on my shitlist right now, too. AJ with his damn blisters and Brian with the cell phone reception obsession... I swear to God if we don't find a way out of this hole soon, I'm going to fucking kill myself in self defense.

Nick would probably eat my remains.

My name is Howie Dorough and this is my story.

~*~

"There's still no reception," Brian was holding his cell phone aloft, squinting to see how many bars he had.

Somewhere among the llamas AJ had given Brian the brilliant idea of trying to call someone for help. Brian had then turned it into talking to his wife, and had been trying to get reception in, waving his phone around and dancing like he was performing in a ballet, trying to get reception in. It was like watching a live action version of one of those US Cellular ads with Joan Cusack balanced in precarious positions around town.

"I'm hungry," Nick whined.

AJ kicked his hips with his heels like he was riding a horse.

I tried to ignore them.

"There's gotta be something," Brian muttered, walking backwards and holding his phone like it was a satellite of some sort.

"And I'm tired," Nick added, ignoring Brian's words all together.

"Giddyap, or I'm shippin you off to become glue," AJ joked, nudging Nick's hips again.

Nick stopped short, "Yo, I am not a horse, okay? Jesus, I'm trying to help you out so you don't gotta walk on your fucked up feet."

AJ laughed.

"Oh! Oh!" Brian's voice climbed, "OH!... wait.. is it?? Oh." His voice dropped. "Nevermind."

We were about to crest yet another hill. I was praying beyond all prayer that a village waited on the other side of this hill. I didn't think I could take another minute of my brothers.

"I'm hungry" Nick complained.

"You could eat the grass, like a good pony," AJ suggested, laughing.

"That's it." Nick stood upright, dumping AJ off his back. AJ slid to the ground, grabbing at Nick's shirt, trying to catch himself before he fell. The neckline of Nick's shirt flew to his throat, and he choked, clutching at it, and falling backwards.

"Aw shit," AJ groaned in a high-pitched voice as Nick landed on top of him, his elbow landing in a very unfortunate place.

Nick sat up and looked at AJ, whose hands had flown to cover his crotch. "That's what you get for being a dick," Nick said in a vengeful tone.

AJ rolled onto his side, "Could I be in just a little more pain today?" he asked, "Jeeeeeesus."

Brian, oblivious to the drama going on right at his feet, whipped around and stepped on AJ's foot as he was searching for a signal.

"FUCKING A!" AJ cried, sitting up quickly.

I sighed, "C'mon guys we're almost there," I gestured toward the top of the hill, "Can we please keep the dramatics at a minimum until we get there at least?"

Brian's eyes lit up, "I bet I get reception up there."

I closed my eyes and tried to count to ten as Brian frolicked away up the hill, cell phone high over his head, shiner reflecting the sun.

"I can't go on," AJ muttered, shaking his head, "I'm fucking going to lay here and die among the llamas." He laid back onto the grass.

"Will you all stop trying to leave your damn carcasses among the llamas?" I pleased, "Jesus. Come on." I reached out a hand for AJ's as Nick leaped to his feet.

"So we're almost there?" Nick asked.

"I think so," I answered hopefully.

"Good 'cos I'm starving," he said.

I gritted my teeth. "Come on AJ." He was just staring at my hand.

Finally, he took hold of it, and I pulled him to his feet, but he was only on his feet for a mere second before he dropped back down to the ground and curled his legs up, clutching his toes. "Shiiiiit," he moaned, hugging them to his stomach.

Nick stared at AJ. "Aw, does your feet still hurt widdle Ayy-jaayyyy?" he asked in a mock baby voice.

"I am not walking," AJ scowled.

"Nick, carry AJ again," I commanded.

"Me? Hell no, carry the prick yourself," Nick answered, "I'm exhausted, no way."

"Nick, it's just a little further," I said, exasperated.

Nick shook his head, "This horse is glue, remember?" he pointed at his own chest. "Let him ride a fuckin' llama."

"DO NOT," AJ shouted, "PUT ME ON A LLAMA."

Nick sniggered.

AJ looked at me.

I looked at AJ.

"There's only one option man," I said.

AJ shook his head, "You are not popping my blister.

"You gotta walk," I said.

AJ looked at Nick, "I'll be nice to you."

"This horse has sailed..." Nick answered. He paused. "This ship is -- I-- the horse is --" he stammered. He paused, trying to collect his thoughts and complete the sentence in his head. He squinted in concentration. Despite the lunacy of the moment, AJ and I both stared at him, waiting for him to work it out. "Yanno what?" he said finally, "Just no."

"Fuck you Carter," AJ said, pointing at him, "I would've carried you!"

"You wouldn't give me oxygen on the plane!" Nick replied. He paused. "No wait, that was Brian." He paused again, looking up at the sky.

"Oh Jesus Christ," I muttered. I grabbed at AJ's chick boot.

"Keep your latin hands off me!" AJ yelled, kicking as I caught the heel and the toe of the red leather in my hand and stared yanking. He rolled on to his stomach and attempted to crawl away.

"Oh yeah! You put llama shit down my pants!" Nick said, clicking his fingers, "I knew you did something to me that made me not like you right now."

Brian suddenly reappeared as I got AJ's boot off and caught him by the ankle. AJ was clawing at the grass, digging it up and wriggling. "There's no reception up top, either."

"Did you see a restaurant by any chance?" Nick asked, "Maybe a pizza place?"

"IN PERU?" AJ, momentarily distracted by Nick's stupidity, flipped onto his back to look at him and stared blankly. I whipped out the needle I'd gotten out of the sewing kit in my bag when AJ had first mentioned his blisters to me, and quickly stabbed AJ in the foot with it. "JESUS!!!!!!" he screamed. About fifteen llamas looked over.

Nick leaped backwards - whether from the staring llamas or the waterfall of liquid that fell out of AJ's blister, I couldn't tell - his eyes wide and palms up. Brian closed his eyes, wincing, at AJ's foot.

"Yanno, I'm not really hungry anymore now," Nick said quietly.

AJ was punching me in the back, "You fucker, you fucker," he repeated over and over, "You didn't even fucking warn me."

"Well consider this fair warning for foot number too," I answered, grabbing at the second boot.

"You think I'm voluntarily letting you repeat that?!" AJ bellowed, he kicked again, catching Nick in the ankle with the toe of the boot.

"OW!" Nick dropped to the ground, clutching his ankle. "What the fuck man?" He grabbed at AJ's boot, too.

Brian had turned back to his cell phone.

With some struggle and trepidation, we managed to get the second boot off AJ and poke the other blister with the needle as well. Nick moved out of the line of fire and made a face as it gushed the pus. "That is so fucking gross," he groaned.

AJ was moaning. "I need morphine," he muttered, "The pain is too great."

"It wasn't that bad, stop it," I said, shoving the needle back into the sewing kit and dropping it into my bag again.

"It was SURGERY," AJ snapped, "I need pain killers. Christ."

"I have Advil," Nick suggested helpfully.

AJ sat up, grumbling, and muttering something about not wanting Nick's help. He grabbed the boot that sat by his left knee, and looked around. "Where the hell's my other boot?" he asked.

"Maybe the fashion police came and confiscated it as evidence," I snapped.

Nick pointed over my shoulder, a laugh growing on his face.

AJ turned around, as did I.

A llama stood a couple feet away, a bright red boot in his mouth, gnawing.

"You fucker," AJ gasped. He struggled to his feet, favoring his toes, keeping them from the ground by splaying them up and walking primarily on his heels. He moved toward the llama, arms outstretched, as the animal stood, staring blankly at him, a bored expression in its eyes, chewing serenely. "Gimme the boot, bitch," AJ whispered.

"Careful," Nick whispered, too, "They got kung-fu moves."

I rolled my eyes. "This is the most ridiculous day, ever. I swear to God, one of us better be dreaming all of this crap." I looked at Nick, "And it better be you, because I hate to think any of the rest of us is this fucked in the head."

Nick frowned.

AJ was really close to the llama now. He reached out a tentative hand.

The llama dropped the boot.

He stared at AJ.

AJ stared at the llama.

"Oh shit," Nick whispered, "You pissed it off."

"I pissed it off?" AJ whispered back, scared sounding, "How can you tell?"

"I just know," Nick answered, "I can feel it's anger."

"Shit."

The llama opened its mouth slowly.

AJ's eyes widened.

The llama's teeth were showing.

"It's gonna eat you!" Nick hissed.

AJ was frozen.

The llama puckered its lips.

"It's gonna KISS you," Nick hissed.

The llama spit.

A big... fat... juicy... phlegmy... wad of llama spit smacked AJ square in the center of his face, oozing between his eyes and down the bridge of his nose.

"Or that," Nick said.

AJ just stood there, still frozen, a look of utter disbelief on his face.

"I GOT RECEPTION!!!!!!" Brian screamed.

Nick and I turned - AJ was still in shock, staring at the llama - and saw Brian balanced precariously on the branch of a tree, his eyes bright, phone held aloft, "WHO DO I CALL? WHO DO I CALL!?" he cried.

"GHOST BUSTERS!!!" Nick screamed back.

I rolled my eyes. "CALL THE COPS!! OR THE US EMBASSY!" I yelled.

"WAIT! SCREW GHOST BUSTERS!! PIZZA!!!!!!!!" Nick screamed, "CALL FOR PIZZA!!!"

"NO." AJ's voice was dead calm, low, anger-laced. "Call a fucking llama sniper."
Chapter 9 by Pengi
My name is Nick Carter, and I hate it when things choke.

When I was five years old, I was eating a Granny Smith apple in the kitchen and I stuck a slice in my mouth and bit it sideways so I had green teeth. BJ, who was a baby, though that was hilarious and tried to copy me. She swallowed the apple whole and it got lodged in her throat. I thought she was funny until she turned purple, then it got kinda scary. That's when I chose to tell my mom. My mom called the police and these firemen guys came really quick and got the apple out before BJ died, but it involved like all kinds of crazy stuff and oxygen and BJ's never liked Granny Smith apples since. After that day my mom made us all take Heimlich lessons.

I guess it was instinct that made me save the rapist-sheep.

My name is Nick Carter, and this is my story.

~*~

"Get a large cheese, with extra cheese, and ham, pineapple, and red pepper. Make sure they fry the red peppers first!" I called, standing at the foot of the tree Brian was up.

Howie was sitting on a stump next to me, and AJ was trying to swallow Advil with just his spit.

"I can't fucking believe you two," Howie grumbled, "We're lost in the middle of Peru with a crapton of llamas, you have no idea how long the reception will last, or where we are for that matter, and you're trying to order Dominos instead of calling the embassy..."

"Hey just because you aren't hungry doesn't mean everyone else isn't," I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"Hello? Dominos?" Brian asked, "Hey... I gotta question. Do you got a location in Peru?"

My eyes were pleading.

"Oh," he sounded disappointed.

"DAMMIT," I cried. I punched the tree. It shook. Brian clutched the branch. My hand hurt. "Ouch," I doubled into myself, holding my wrist, "That really hurt actually," I muttered.

Howie rolled his eyes. "You just punched a tree, what'd you think it was gonna do? Feel soft and make rainbows shoot out your ass?"

I frowned, "You're cranky."

"Ya think so?" Howie snapped.

AJ looked over, "Order water while you're getting the pizza," he demanded.

"There is no pizza," I said, "There's no locations in Peru."

"Any chance you'd deliver to a llama farm in Peru?" Brian asked. He paused, then held out the phone to look at it, "Hello?" He frowned. "They hung up."

"Shocking," muttered Howie. "Brian, just call the US Embassy. We can get food after we get rescued."

"I need water," AJ said, shaking the Advil container.

Howie groaned.

"And I need pizza!" I shouted, "Or I'ma starve to death! Like those kids in Ethiopia."

Howie poked my tummy. I instinctively laughed like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. "You're not starving to death quite yet," he said. He looked up at Brian, "They'll be able to get us out of here."

Brian stared down at his phone, "What's their number?" he asked.

Howie palm-faced.

"OH! I know, I'll call Leighanne and she can look it up."

"But you'll never hang uppppp," I whined, grabbing at Brian's foot. He kicked at me to knock me away and withdrew his foot from my reach. “I’m hungry!”

“We know, for the love of God, we know,” Howie groaned into his clasped hands, which he’d drawn over his face.

AJ was now shaking the Advil container like it was a maraca.

“I can’t help it if I’m hungry,” I cried, dancing away from Howie as he looked up and gave me the glare of death. I moved so AJ was between us, then realized being on that side of AJ left nothing between me and the llamas. I quickly did a balance in my head: pissed off Howie versus rapist sheep. Which was scarier? I moved toward Howie. “It’s been a really, really, super-dupers long day!” I whined.

“Hallo hunny!” Brian called from up in the tree. “How’re you? How’s Bay-Bay?”

Howie looked up. “Stick to the point, Littrell…”

“WATER,” AJ sang in a strange, beatnik-like voice, and returned to shaking the Advil maraca.

Howie and I both glanced at AJ.

“No seriously, I’m starving,” I complained again. My stomach felt like a void.

Howie gritted his teeth.

“Well, I’m in a tree right now,” Brian laughed suddenly. After a pause, “Yeah a real tree. In a llama farm. We kind of crashed the plane…. Yes, yes honey, yes I’m okay. I’m all right. I’ll be fine…”

“Give it time… But the ooo –ooo h- ooonlyyy … trouble isss I can’t get any foooood…” I sang, hearing Brian say the lyrics to the song. He waved his hand at me to shut me up and Howie covered his face again.

AJ shook the Advil maraca in beat with me.

“Seriously, none of us are hurt except – well a rouge llama gave me a shiner…”

“AND AJ FUCKING HAD SURGERY PERFORMED BY AN AMATURE!” AJ bellowed.

Brian waved him off too.

“Oh burrrrrrn,” I mumbled, pointing at AJ.

AJ muttered something under his breath.

Howie stood up, “Brian, God damn you, ask her for the US Embassy number. You can talk to her again while we’re waiting for them to come rescue us.”

Brian scowled down at Howie. “Honey, I’m getting yelled at by the guys. Can you get me the number to the Peruvian US Embassy?” he asked.

“Thank the Lord,” Howie muttered, tossing his hands into the air.

Brian had Leighanne text the number to him, and promised to call her back after he called the embassy. I was pacing under the tree, my stomach growling loudly. AJ had returned to shaking the Advil bottle, saying random words and clicking his fingers, sitting in a yoga-like position with crossed legs. Howie was rubbing his head. Finally, Brian’s phone vibrated and he laughed, “That always gets me,” he said flipping it opened, “It tickles.”

AJ looked up, “You know what’s really great about the phone vibe? When you have it in your pocket and it rubs up against your ---“

Howie’s head snapped up. “AJ, SERIOUSLY.”

AJ blinked, “What?”

Howie gave him The Look.

“I was gonna say hip…” AJ ended lamely.

“Why would it rubbing against your hip be great?” I asked, feeling stupid.

AJ looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Howie smacked his forehead. “Oh holy shit, they should make pills for this.”

“Want an Advil?” AJ asked, waving the bottle at Howie.

Howie smacked his hand and the Advil bottle went flying and rolled down the hill.

An enthusiastic llama picked it up and started chewing on it.

AJ stared at it, dumbfounded.

“The llama’s gonna die if it eats that!” I cried. I paused. “EAT UP YOU BASTARD! EAT UP!”

“NICK!” Howie groaned.

“Hello, US Embassy of Peru?!?” Brian cried from the tree. All three of us were diverted from the llama and looked up at Brian. “Hi! Our plane crashed, we’re stuck in a field of llamas!”

“Brian!” I called.

“Please come rescue us!” Brian pleaded.

“Briiii-aaaaan,” I called. AJ was looking down the hill at the llama with the Advil bottle. Howie was staring up at me. “BRIANNNNNN,” I whined louder. “Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian…”

He didn’t even look down.

“Okay.. Yes, okay, I understand. Yes I can do that,” Brian was saying into the phone.

“Brrrrrrrrriiiiii-aaaaaaaaaaannnn…” I reached for his leg but he had it out of my reach still. I jumped trying to catch him.

On my way down from the jump, I stumbled and fell forward into the tree.

Now would probably be a goodtime to mention that by tree, we really mean what looked like a large stick with a branch sticking out of the ground. It wasn’t that big. Seriously it had one branch, which was what Brian was on, and it looked all dead or something. Llamas probably pissed on it so much it died.

I’d die if a llama pissed on me, too.

Anyways, I fell into the tree and it snapped.

Yeah, that’s right. It snapped.

Brian’s limbs flailed as he came down, his eyes big as those plates we talked about before, and he landed with a thump in the grass, his cell phone falling through the air. Howie’s jaw dropped in horror.

“You asshole,” Brian cried, wincing and grabbing the general area that he was referring to.

I bit my lip.

Brian grabbed at his cell phone as it landed next to him and looked, “Shit I got disconnected. There’s no reception again.” He glared at me. “Now I can’t call my wife.”

“OR FOR PIZZA!” I panicked.

Howie closed his eyes. “PLEASE tell me the embassy said they’d disbatch help before numb-nuts here broke the damn tree?”

Brian frowned, “I – I dunno. I think so.”

Howie didn’t move.

“OH JESUS,” AJ suddenly exclaimed.

All three of our heads turned to him.

“The fucking llama really is choking.” He pointed. The llama was convulsing, a lump in its throat where the Advil bottle was located.

“SAVE IT!” I commanded. The other three guys looked at me like I was nuts. “WELL, WE CAN’T JUST LET IT DIE!” I cried.

AJ looked at me, “Why the fuck not?”

“HAVE YOU NO HEART?!?!?” I cried.

“I think that fucker that ate my boot ate that, too,” AJ answered.

“I’LL SAVE YOU, RAPIST SHEEP!” I cried, running down the hill as the llama started hacking very loudly and desperately, his eyes bulging. My feet carried me as fast as I could. Part of me felt like Tweety bird or something, like my legs were doing 360* turns as I ran – even though they weren’t, but dude you know the feeling I mean right? When you run too fast down hills?

I reached the llama as it’s neck was getting wobbly. I leaped onto its back, my arms wrapped around it’s chest/neck and I squeezed, trying to give him the Heimlich. The llama bucked, rearing up and kicking its front legs in panic. “I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU DILDO!” I cried at it. I reached for the lump where the Advil was and figured there was nothing I could do to make it worse - it wasn’t like if it died it was ‘cos I killed the bastard thing, so I started pushing the lump up towards its face.

The llama’s head jerked around as I pushed, it’s tongue out and a wild look in his eyes.

“STOP MOVING BITCH!” I yelled at it as it continued bucking like it thought it was a rodeo bull.

Finally I worked the bottle up to its throat area and, in a move I’ll never understand the thought-process behind, I caught its face in my hands, yanked its mouth open, reached inside and stuck my arm down its throat, and grabbed the Advil. The llama thrashed.

I extracted my arm and the pill bottle and the llama started coughing. I jumped off him and he bolted like there was no tomorrow, his legs carrying him through the fields, the other llamas parting like the Red Sea before Moses as he ran off.

“Fucking ingratful bastard…” I muttered.

I turned to look at the fellas, and started walking up the hill towards them. They all looked thunderstruck. “What?” I asked.

“You saved a rapist sheep,” AJ muttered when I got closer.

I frowned, “Don’t remind me.”

Suddenly, the air overhead was filled with a loud humming. The llamas all looked up, as did we. A helicopter was hovering over the field. The llamas scattered, giving the helicopter wide berth.

“DUDE,” I shouted over the noise, “WE SHOULDDA GOT A HELICOPTER A LONG TIME AGO!” I pointed at the fleeing llamas.

“WE’RE RESCUED!” Brian cried, waving at the helicopter as it lowered to the ground.

“Halle-freaking-lujah,” Howie grumbled, doing the sign of the cross on his face.

A dude in a full bodysuit and a big ass gun jumped off the helicopter and ran towards us, “Brian Littrell?” he asked, looking at us.

Brian raised his palm.

“My name is Jake, and I’m –“

“A LLAMA SNIPER!” AJ cried. He pointed at the fields, “KILL’EM ALL!”

The guy blinked blankly at AJ. “I was thinking ‘here to rescue you’, actually,” Jake answered.

AJ flushed.

“DID YOU BRING PIZZA?” I cried.

Jake blinked. “Was I supposed to?”

“DAMMIT BRIAN!” I yelled.
Epilogue by Pengi
The Boys were escorted onto the helicopter and fastened in. Brian was reluctant to get on anything that flew ("What if it crashes in another llama field?" he rationalized). Howie immediately fell asleep before the thing had even taken off again. AJ drank two bottles of water within seconds and was begging for a third. Nick, however, pressed his nose to the window, and stared down at the field as the helicopter lifted off the ground, carrying them away from the llama field. He stared as the llamas all looked up, watching as the helicopter departed, their necks stretching.

It felt like a salute - as though Taps should've been playing somewhere in the background.

Nick turned to AJ. "Are you gonna miss them?" he asked quietly.

"Who?" AJ asked, gurgling on the water.

"Them," Nick answered, thumbing at the window, "The llamas."

AJ gave Nick a weird look. "Fuck no," he answered, "Why the fuck would I miss those bastards?" He rolled his eyes.

Nick turned back to the window and looked down at them.

They were still watching, craning their necks, in a cluster at the top of the hill on the horizon as the helicopter sped away.

"Yeah you're right, they're a bunch of bastard rapist sheeps," he muttered, shaking his head and turning away.

But after that, Nick always had a secret love for llamas that he never disclosed to anyone except for Ethan - the stuffed llama that he bought and slept with every night for the rest of his life.

The End.
...and now, a special treat... The Llama Rap (Llama, Llama Remix) music video.... by Pengi
Author's Notes:
This is just a silly thing I wrote after having completed Fear of Flying, more as an inside joke thing than anything else.
This music video is dedicated to all the llamas whose hearts Nick has broken... and to the llama love of his life... his friend, Llama Llama, his stuffed llama.
Artist: Nick Carter, feat. AJ McLean
Song: The Llama Rap (Llama, Llama Remix Version)
Album: Llamas Can Lick Us For All We Care
Label: LLAMAZ


Soft, tinkly piano music plays. The camera pans a field in Peru, which is completely covered with Llamas, all eating the brilliantly green grass. It zooms in on a tree with a broken branch. Nick is standing on a rock, AJ is under the tree, dressed like up with a shawl and a sombrero, shaking maracas.

Nick: LaLa… LaLaLa…LaLa…LaLaLa… LaaLaaa…Laaaaa-maaaa—Llaaaama,…

Suddenly the music breaks into a heavy rap beat with that chains noise sound every few beats.
AJ (heavy rap background vocals): He’s a llama lover, damn straight a llama lover. Lover of the llamas, could love a llama all day-ay-ay-ay-ay…

Nick: I have a llama-llama, it’s a llama toy – llama llama, oi… llama llama, oi! I love the llama llama, if its girl or boy – llama llama oi… llama llama oi!

AJ (still heavy rap bg vocals): He’s a llama lover, oh yes a llama lover. Lover of the llamas, loves a llama all ni-i-i-ight…

Nick: Don’t yall be judgin’ me, cos the llama fill me with joy – llama llama oi, llama llama oi! Don’t be hatin’ on my llama, llama lovin’s not a ploy – llama llama oi, llama llama oi!

AJ (still): Llamas in pajamas are coming down the stairs, llamas in pajamas stole Nicky’s underwearssssss…

Nick: Some don’t be understandin’ so they be hatin’ but llama llama and me we ain’t frontin’, we be creatin’… a love that be real on the inside, a love that be hot like the hottest fire.. mmm, llama llama… mmm, llama llama…

Record player scratching sounds

AJ (spoken): Dude, you’re like freaking me out here.

Nick (spoken): Just roll with it.

AJ (spoken): Okay. (shrug)

The beat starts back up.

AJ (in a high falsetto): Noooooooobody love the llama like he do, oooo, noooobody love the llama like heeee dooooo….like- like- like he do… like he do…

Nick (husky singing/spoken voice – ala ending of IYWTBGG): Ohhh yeaaahh, Llamaaaa… my baby llamaaaa… oooo… hahaa… yeah that’s right llama… Nobody gonna looove you… nobody gonna huuuug you… nobody gonna make sweet llama love to you like I do.. Like – like – like I do…

AJ (in high falsetto): Nooooobody love the llama like he do, oooo, like- like- like he do… like he do….

Nick (in sexy whisper): Llama llama… its gonna be you and me… forever… yeahhhhhhhhhh…. OOOOOOOOOOO-oooooooooo-ooooooo-ooooo

AJ (in high falsetto): Forever, llama llama, forever.

Video cuts.
END.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10215