Tales From The Drive Thru by DelphinaCarter
Summary:
Thanks to Pengi for the banner!! Working in fast food was not his dream job, but it was paying the bills. At least his co workers kept him entertained! Once you go to Taco Hell, there is no turning back! This is in response to the What I Do Day To Day challenge at the AC Forum
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Kevin, Brian, AJ
Genres: Humor, Alternate Universe
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: AC Forum Challenges
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 4889 Read: 8399 Published: 09/10/10 Updated: 12/07/10
Story Notes:
This is my very first attempt at a challenge so I hope it is good!

1. Chapter 1 by DelphinaCarter

2. Chapter 2 by DelphinaCarter

3. Chapter 3 by DelphinaCarter

4. Chapter 4 by DelphinaCarter

5. Chapter 5 by DelphinaCarter

6. Chapter 6 by DelphinaCarter

Chapter 1 by DelphinaCarter
It was hot under the stage lights as he danced, his hips moving in sync with the music blaring behind him as he sang. He could hear the excited squeals of the girls nearby, feel the rush coming from the crowd below. He took the microphone stand and thrusted behind it, the metal pole between his legs as the girls screamed.

"HEY!" someone shouted, jarring him out of his daydream. When his eyes opened he was in the middle of mopping the floor, his hands gripping the yellow handle like it was a mic stand.

"What the hell are you doing?" his manager screamed.

"I....uh....I was...mopping." he replied sheepishly, his face turning pink.

"Are you done with that floor yet, Nick? There is a pile of dishes with your name on it waiting for you!" the manager shouted across the lobby. Nick rolled his eyes and dipped the mop back into the water before wringing it out. After finishing the floor, he wheeled the mop bucket back to the kitchen and dumped the water, wiping sweat off his forehead with his arm. It was the dead middle of summer and the air conditioning in the store was broken. Working at Taco Bell was not his dream job, but he took what he could get. Jobs were hard to come by in this recession, and he planned on keeping it. The work wasn't too hard, and he liked his
co-workers....just not this manager in particular, Kevin. Or as Nick liked to call him, the Taco Nazi. The two of them always were at odds or so it seemed.

"NICK!!! Hurry up! You have 30 minutes to get those dishes done! All of the stickers better be off them, or you don't get to go home!" Kevin's voice hollered once more. Grumbling to himself, Nick washed his hands.

"Happy Birthday to you..." he sang softly as that was the protocol for hand washing. Nick thought it was pointless to wash his hands before washing dishes but rules were rules. Reaching into his pocket, he turned on his BlackBerry so that music played.

"Dancing queen, young and sweet....only seventeen..." the music floated through the kitchen as one of his
co-workers happened to walk by.

"Dude, is that ABBA?"

"Go away, Jay. I'm busy." Nick said as he filled the first sink with hot soapy water.

"I can't believe you are listening to that." AJ laughed, walking over to him. Nick rolled his eyes and filled the last sink with sanitizer.

"So what are you doing here? I thought you had off today...." he asked.

"The Nazi called me in....needed me for register. Register my ass, he just wants to sit in the office." AJ told him. No matter how busy the store was, it seemed that the managers had time to sit in the office. Kevin was notorious for this, he liked to tell people what to do then sit in the office and play with his PSP or iPhone.

"Sweet, you closing tonight then?" Nick asked. He liked having AJ there, it was someone to talk to, not to mention occasionally have food fights with. He fondly remembered when AJ first started working and the pizza shell fight that got them both written up.

"Well someone has to keep your ass company..." AJ joked. Nick laughed and took a handful of bubbles, covering him with soap.

"Ohhhh....you fucker. Now its your turn." AJ said, looking like Father Christmas with soap hanging off of his face. Grabbing the sprayer, he sprayed Nick with water.

"GOD DAMN THAT'S COLD!!!" Nick squealed, blocking with one of the pans he had just washed, his other arm flailing in front of him.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???" Kevin screamed suddenly, and the two of them went pale as they saw him standing in front of them. He looked angry, his arms crossed and face red.

"Uh....we were just..." Nick said apologetically, tossing the pan aside as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"I don't want to hear it. I have had enough of you two fooling around today." Kevin said angrily.
"Get the stick out of your ass and lighten up, we were just having fun," AJ said without any thought. As soon as the words left his mouth Nick's eyes went wide.

"I suppose you're right, it is just water.....but I want these dishes done quickly all right?" Kevin said before walking away. He even let AJ help Nick with the dishes until they were done.

"I can't believe you said that to him," Nick commented.

"He really does, though." AJ said as they walked up to the front of the store to finish their shifts. It was going to be a long day.
Chapter 2 by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
Enjoy the update! Please review!
Chapter 2

Nick was not looking forward to work today. It was Tuesday, the busiest day during the summer due to the car show across the highway. AJ was working too, so that made it a little better for him.

"Alex, you work the line with Nick today. I don't want any fooling around, Howie is working tonight and you will make me look bad." Kevin snapped before heading to the office. Howie was the General Manager and had a bad temper when he was angry. After about two hours of non stop customers, AJ was tired and craving a cigarette, but there was nobody to cover him so he couldn't have a break.

"God damn it, I need a smoke..." he muttered, as a large order came up on the screen.

"I'm sure he will give you a break." Nick said empathetically.

"No because that would require him to work." AJ said softly. The order grew larger and larger, it was 30 items.

"Is this lady ever gonna stop ordering?" Nick asked as AJ laughed.

"I know, she might as well order the whole damn store.....oh big surprise there....a diet Pepsi. You order all this food and get a diet soda."

"Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?" Nick chuckled as he bagged the food. He knew for a fact that the lady would complain it was taking a long time for the order to be made, even though she had ordered about 60 dollars worth of food. Sure enough, when Nick handed her the food she decided to tell him off.

"Why did it take so long?" she demanded angrily. Nick put on the fakest smile he could and grinned at her.

"I apologize for the wait." he said, trying to hold back what he wanted to say.

"I should get something for free because I waited so long...." the woman continued as she glared at him.

"You had a large order, we are a little short staffed today. Sorry." Nick offered, He felt that she had some nerve asking for free food after she just spent 60 dollars.
"Well, you're not very helpful, are you?" the lady said before walking away. Nick went back to bagging orders.

"What a bitch." AJ said, shaking his head at her.

"I hate people. They want you to bend over backwards and they still aren't happy." Nick commented. This was the one thing he hated about this job, that no matter what he did, it was always wrong. Nobody was ever satisfied, and he did everything that was asked of him.

"Fucking hell....Kevin! Can I please have a cigarette now?!" AJ shouted suddenly. Nick sighed, it was just one of those nights.
Chapter 3 by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
Back with a new chapter! Enjoy!
Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Nick wiped at the sweat forming on his forehead as he began yet another shift at what he and AJ lovingly referred to as "taco hell". It was the hottest it had been all week, and the air conditioning was still broken...not to mention that now their ice machine was down as well from overuse. Kevin had brought in a large fan to keep them cool, but it wasn't working very well. In the kitchen itself it was sweltering, especially by the fry table. AJ loosened his collar as he walked up to the fan, laughing.

"Luukeee, I am your faaatherrr....." he said into the back of the fan, causing Nick to erupt into a fit of laughter.

"Can't you two find something productive to do? I have a new trainee starting today and I don't want him to think we get paid to goof off." Kevin snapped as he rounded the corner. Nick picked up the broom and continued to sweep the floor. They hadn't had too many customers that day as it was at least a hundred outside.

"Fresh meat." AJ snickered as he smiled devilishly. He liked to screw with the new employees and play jokes on them, like locking them in the walk in refrigerator and turning the lights off.

"Dude, its probably some stupid kid like we always get during summer. Nobody cool wants to work here." Nick mused. The day was very slow and seemed to drag on forever...Nick hated times like this when they weren't busy....the time went by slow. About halfway through his shift, Nick saw Kevin bringing a new guy into the kitchen. He was younger than Kevin but older than AJ, he had blue eyes and looked slightly annoyed.

"Guys this is Brian....he is just starting today...please make him feel welcome." Kevin said as he led the new employee over. Brian waved and smiled slightly.

"How's it goin?" Nick greeted him, shaking his hand. AJ just gave a nod, staying quiet.

"Nick, you will be training Brian today on food prep." Kevin instructed.

"Hey now wait a minute. Why can't I train the new guy?" AJ asked, turning to face them.

"Because I asked Nick to. I don't feel like explaining to Howie why you locked someone in the fridge and turned the lights off to scare them again." Kevin replied. Nick led Brian into the back of the store by the hand washing sink.

"Just so you know, I have never trained anybody before. This is new to me. Just act like I know what I'm talking about." Nick whispered with a wink. Brian smiled at him as they stood in front of the sink.

"Ok so I'm supposed to teach you how to wash your hands." Nick said, feeling like an idiot. Here they were, grown men discussing how to wash their hands.

"Are you serious?" Brian laughed.

"Uh...yes. You take the paper towel, turn on the faucet. Throw the towel away and start washing your hands. Oh and you have to sing Happy Birthday while you're doing it. Twice." Nick told him, showing him as he was telling.

"You gotta be kidding."

"After you're done you take another paper towel and turn off the faucet, use the hand sanitiizer and you're done." Nick said. He hated learning this when he started, and it felt stupid. Once they finished washing their hands, Brian put on gloves and followed Nick to the line to make food. AJ was already there, he didn't seem pleased.

"This is AJ, he's cool." Nick said as they took their places. After a while, Brian realized that the lettuce was empty.

"Where do we get more?" he asked. Nick walked him back to the refrigerator but took off his gloves.

"But you just put those on...isn't that a waste of gloves?" Brian asked while Nick showed him where everything was in the walk in refrigerator.

"You can't wear gloves when you come in here. They just changed the rules last week....you will get used to it. Everybody is cool here....you just gotta know how to deal with them." Nick instructed. After about two hours, Brian seemed to get the hang of working, he and Nick got along well.

"I'm surprised AJ didn't play a joke on you yet...he always gets the new people on their first day." Nick whispered.

"What?" Brian looked at him in confusion. As he turned around, Nick saw a large round sticker square on Brian's backside. Nick looked horrified as it was a yellow one labeled Chicken. AJ snickered and pointed at Brian's butt. Nick began mouthing to him to remove it, but this led to much confusion. Kevin rounded the corner and saw AJ laughing.

"What the hell is so funny?" Kevin demanded. Brian felt his backside and found the sticker, holding it up.

"ALEX! I told you not to do this anymore....I'm gonna have to write you up." Kevin shouted as he stormed into the office.

"But its just a sticker...it didn't hurt anybody." AJ protested. He looked pleadingly at Nick, who shrugged.

"Kev, its all right. They didn't make me upset." Brian said.

"In fact I thought it was funny. I like this place, I think I'm gonna enjoy working here. Your co workers are fun." he added with a warm smile.

"Wow, thanks for that..." AJ said, shaking Brian's hand at the end of their shift.

"Yeah that was cool of you. Want to chill after work?" Nick asked. He and AJ were planning on going out for drinks like they did every Thursday.

"Sure I would like that. All in a day's work." Brian said as they all piled into AJ's car and drove away.
Chapter 4 by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay in updating this, I was stuck for a bit then got inspired at work! Hope you are all still with me!
Chapter 4

"Whassup, chicken butt?"

"I said don't call me that!" Brian hissed as Nick laughed at him. Brian was slowly getting used to working at Taco Bell. It was definitely an interesting place to work, mostly because of his quirky co workers. He punched in for his shift and walked over to Kevin to find out what position he would be working.

"So where am I anyway?" Brian asked.

"Taco Hell." AJ said, and Nick smiled as he shook his head.

"Brian, do you really need to ask? That is what the deployment chart is for." Kevin laughed, ignoring them. Rolling his eyes, Brian took the headset from Kevin and went to the drive thru where he heard a beeping noise in his ear.

"Aww fuck. I just took off my damn gloves." AJ said loudly.

"Quit whining and put new ones on, Alex."

"Kev, its AJ. How many times to I have to tell you I hate being called Alex?"

"Just make the damn food." Kevin snapped, as AJ went to put on new gloves. Nick focused on what Brian was saying so he could begin making the order.

"I'm sorry, Coke is illegal....would you like a Pepsi?" Brian said suddenly. Kevin's head shot out of the office.

"What did he say?" he asked, raising a bushy eyebrow. Nick was laughing too much to answer the question.

"Classic," AJ commented, grinning. The customer drove to the window where Brian took the money.

"Would you like hot, mild, or fire sauce?" Brian asked. The lady at the window paused to think for a moment.

"Do you have barbecue?" she asked.

"Did I mention barbecue, ma'am?" Brian asked politely. Nick laughed again.

"Dude, what are you doing? Kevin's gonna flip." he giggled as the customer drove away. The rain outside was becoming heavier. Business was slow due to the weather and the guys were bored because there weren't many customers in the downpour.

"AW HELL!!!" Kevin shouted suddenly. Nick looked up to see a steady stream of water pouring from one of the ceiling tiles in the back of the kitchen. It wasn't a bad leak, but Nick figured that it was not normal. The ceiling tile was growing heavy with water and it had spread to the tile next to it. AJ ran and grabbed the nearest garbage can to place under the water.

"Why is it raining inside?" Brian asked in such a serious tone that AJ laughed hysterically.

"Because some fucker didn't clean the roof like I told him to this morning....ALEX." Kevin snapped. All eyes were on AJ who was still laughing but stopped when he noticed everyone staring at him.

"Oh no....you're not makin me go on the damn roof in this weather." AJ protested.

"Yes, you are. There are probably leaves in the gutter again, just take the broom with you and clean it off." Kevin instructed. A flurry of curses followed and the two of them argued before AJ gave up.

"Don't you need a jacket?" Nick asked, looking at the window. The drive thru lane looked like a river and Nick imagined customers on boats coming through because it was the type of thing people would do if they were really hungry.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Nick asked. AJ had fashioned himself with a makeshift poncho made out of garbage bags. He had even covered his hat with one and his pants.

"I'm not getting my clothes wet. Fuck that shit. Now watch me go up the damn ladder." AJ said bluntly. The ladder to the roof was old and made of metal, and was not very sturdy. To climb up to the roof you had to be very thin in order to get through the hole, and it was not for those who were claustrophobic.

"You better not fall on me asshole." Nick said as he heard the ladder creaking. It shook as AJ climbed before he got to the trap door. When he opened it a waterfall came down, drenching Nick.

"Thanks a lot, Jay!" Nick said, shaking the water off of himself.

"At least you and Kevin can have a wet t shirt contest..." AJ laughed.

"You dickhead, that's for girls!" Nick snapped as the door closed. Now that AJ was on the roof, Kevin was busily trying to remove the damaged ceiling tiles with a broom handle.

"Kev, that's not such a good idea!" Brian warned.

"I believe I know more about this than you." Kevin said angrily.

"OKAY..but I'm not the one poking things with a stick." Brian retorted. Sure enough, within moments...the ceiling tiles caved in, creating a waterfall in the kitchen.

"DAMN IT!!!" Kevin shouted, falling into the mop bucket and causing more water to spill on himself. The floor was flooded and Kevin was soaked. Nick and Brian laughed, this would be a fun mess to clean up. They grabbed squeegies and pushed the water into the drain under the back sink. AJ came back in to report that it had stopped raining and there was a rainbow. All of them went outside to look.

"You know, there is one good thing about this." Nick said as they saw the sun come out.

"What's that?" Kevin asked.

"We didn't have to have the wet t shirt contest." Nick replied, and all of them laughed as they walked inside. They closed the store to clean up all of the damage caused by flooding and all of them went home early. Nick was happy the day was over but couldn't wait to see what would happen tomorrow.
Chapter 5 by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
This actually happened at my job last week, so I was inspired! Hope you like it!
Chapter 5

Nick clocked in from his break about 11pm. He didn't normally work to close, but Kevin had asked him....practically begged him to stay. Nick guessed that the manager just didn't want to close with AJ and Brian alone, the two of them tended to goof off a lot.

"Nick, take care of the dishes please ....we are ok up front." Kevin said. Nick raised an eyebrow at him, he was being friendly towards him today. AJ on the other hand, was in a pissy mood because Brian thought it was funny to squirt sour cream down the back of his shirt.

"You son of a bitch...I should make you do my goddamn laundry." AJ hissed as mad the drive thru order. The lobby was closing soon, and they were running on one side with just Brian and AJ making the food while Kevin took orders on headset.

"Language, Alex." Kevin scolded. Brian grinned smugly at AJ, he loved picking on him.

"My name is AJ, you damn Nazi." AJ snapped quietly so that Kevin couldn't hear. Nick went back and started the dishes, rolling his eyes as he turned on his music, letting Nirvana float through the kitchen. He could hear AJ and Brian continue to bicker over little things all night, like how to clean the big grill, or who would deck brush the floor and mop.

"I don't care who does it, just get it done! I don't get paid after two!" Kevin shouted once the lights went off at one am. Once they all finished, the guys clocked out.

"No way, dude. I'm using the men's room." Brian said, as AJ went in to change out of his uniform.

"Fine....I will wait." AJ said. He was becoming frustrated with Brian today....annoyed with Kevin and annoyed with the customers. Nick was finishing up while Kevin counted the deposit for the night and the boys were changing. AJ looked at the door to the women's bathroom. Nobody is using it....and there are no girls here. AJ thought with a grin as he decided to change.

"AJ, did you fall in?" Brian's voice came about ten minutes later, knocking on the door.

"Bite me, chicken butt." AJ responded grumpily.

"You keep saying that, but you haven't answered my question of where and when this biting will happen." Brian said.

"Fuck you." AJ said, and he heard Brian's annoying giggle from on the other side of the door. AJ buckled his pants and moved to open the door, but it wouldn't unlock.

"Having problems, bud?" Brian asked suddenly. AJ jiggled the handle, but it would not budge.

"Aw hell....dude..." he muttered, kicking the door and stubbing his toe in the process.

"SHIT!!!"

"AJ...do you want me to get Kevin?" Brian whispered. AJ sat on the floor, rubbing his sore toe and cursing under his breath so much that it would make a sailor blush.

"AJ?"

"WHAT?" he screamed.

"Do...you...want...me...to get....Kevin?" Brian responded slowly as he laughed. That was the last thing AJ wanted, was for Kevin to find him trapped in the women's bathroom.

"Fucking Christ Brian, no I want to spend the night in a goddamn bathroom." AJ shouted. Brian blinked at the door but ran to get Kevin anyway.

"Kev....AJ is stuck in the bathroom." Brian said, poking his head into the office. Nick stood behind Kevin, watching him count the night deposit and Brian wondered briefly why Nick was being shown that.

"He...he what?" Nick asked, raising an eyebrow.

"AJ....he...well...he's stuck in the women's room." Brian giggled finally, holding his sides. Nick laughed at this but Kevin's expression did not change.

"How the hell did this happen?" Kevin demanded.

"I don't know...he can't get out."

"Nick, go with him and see if you can help him. I can't leave this money on the desk." Kevin instructed. Nick followed Brian to the hallway where the bathrooms were located. AJ was pounding on the door.

"Jay?" Nick asked.

"Oh thank god, Nick. Get me outta here....the walls are closing in!!" AJ shouted in panicked tones.

"How long has he been in there?" Nick whispered.

"About twenty minutes, give or take." Brian replied as AJ wailed dramatically.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!!"

"Jay, shut up. Okay, Brian...get the toolbox. I'm sure there is something we can use in there. AJ...can you hear me?" Nick asked as Brian ran off into the kitchen. A strangled whimper came from the other side of the door.

"AJ...see if you can move one of the celing tiles and get through that way..." Nick said. He waited a few moments and all of a sudden there was a series of crashing sounds from inside of the bathroom.

"FUCK! I broke the goddamn toilet seat!" AJ screamed. Nick stifled a laugh, Brian appearing next to him with the toolbox. Nick rummaged inside it, but couldn't find anything to use.

"Okaaaay....this is not working." he said finally, throwing his hands up in defeat. They heard sobbing coming from behind the door now. Rolling his eyes, Nick ran back to the office to get Kevin, who had finished counting the money.

"Kev....he is still stuck. I can't get the door to open, we have tried everything and AJ is freaking out." he said calmly. Kevin followed him to the bathroom door, not looking too pleased when he saw Brian kicking it.

"GET ME OUTTA HERE DAMMIT!" AJ shouted.

"Alex, calm down." Kevin said sternly.

"Can you see me?" AJ asked.

"How the hell can I see you? The door is closed dumbass." Kevin snapped. AJ simply cackled in delight. Kevin shook his head and with a swift kick, he broke the door open. They saw AJ sprawled on the floor raising his middle finger, and the toilet seat was snapped in half. One of the ceiling tiles was propped against the wall.
"What the heck were you doing in here anyway?" Kevin asked, blinking in surprise.

"Nick told me to do it." AJ said as Brian helped him stand up.

"I did like hell." Nick mumbled grumpily.

"This is all chicken butt's fault!"

"AJ stop calling me that!"
"This is gonna be a good one to explain to the day manager tomorrow," Kevin said, shaking his head at them and looking at the mess. He was happy the whole ordeal was over.
Chapter 6 by DelphinaCarter
Author's Notes:
Well Since I had to finish this challenge before January, I decided this will be the final chapter. Thanks to everybody who read this and for all of the feedback, if you would like a sequel or more stories like this, let me know! Thanks again and hope you enjoyed this, it was my first challenge!
Chapter 6

"Where's Nick?" AJ asked when he clocked in for work. The store was under renovations and everything was a mess. The lobby was closed during the construction so employees had to use the back door to go in out of the store. Only the drive thru was open.

"He is working in another store now." Kevin replied as he walked past. AJ was a little saddened that Nick had been gone for about a week now, ever since the construction started. He missed him a lot and wasn't even into picking on Brian like he normally did.

"Are you ok, AJ? You haven't even called me chicken butt today!" Brian said when he saw AJ stirring the beef absent-mindedly.

"I just miss him...its not the same without Kaos....I hope he didn't get fired for the door thing." he said softly.

"Kev said he's working in another store, didn't you hear him?"

"The last time this happened, they never came back, Brian. I don't want him to get fired. I was the one who broke the bathroom." AJ said.

"He will be back." Brian assured him, patting him on the back. The construction was going on for a few weeks and it seemed to take longer than expected. During this time they were allowed to listen to whatever station they wanted on the satellite radio. This sparked a few fights between Brian, who wanted country music...and AJ, who wanted the rock station. One night they argued until Kevin had enough and put the love music station on so they would stop fighting.

"I'm all out of love...I'm so lost without you.." AJ sang in dramatic tones as Brian laughed.

"Nick would have loved this," Brian pointed out.

"I talked to him the other day." AJ said as they made a large order.

"What did he say? Is he coming back?" Brian wondered with excitement.

"He wouldn't tell me why they transferred him but he misses us and hopes to be back eventually. I hope so, because someone has to help me pick on your ass." AJ laughed, throwing a potato at him.

"You love me, just admit it." Brian teased.

"Go lie down!" AJ shouted and Kevin laughed.

"I miss Nick too." he confessed, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"Ohhh Mr. Taco Nazi misses Carter? The one who said Nick would not last two weeks here?" AJ asked with a big smile.

"He got much better. Don't forget he trained both of you and he is my best closer." Kevin said.

"Yeah, he did. He is a good trainer." Brian agreed.

"Well don't be surprised if when he comes back things are gonna be different around here." Kevin said seriously before heading into the office. Brian and AJ looked at each other and simply shrugged their shoulders in confusion, wondering what he meant by that. Just after thanksgiving, the store re opened and it was very busy when all of a sudden Nick walked in.

"Kaos!!" AJ exclaimed, giving him a big hug. Everybody greeted him, but there was something different. He was wearing a manager's uniform.

"What's with the shirt?" Brian asked as Nick punched in for his shift.

"Oh..remember that night that AJ broke the bathroom?" Nick asked, laughing as AJ scowled.

"Yes, and?" he grunted.

"Well, Kevin was teaching me how to count the deposit and he said I handled that situation so well he knew I was ready for a promotion. I have actually been in training for a while, I just didn't tell you guys about it." Nick explained while tying his tie.

"That's why you got transferred?" Brian asked.

"Pretty much. I was over there learning some stuff and I had to take a class before they could promote me. So now I'm a full manager, I can run shifts." Nick told them. He was so happy about the promotion and that Kevin had so much faith in him, he let him run the shift on such a busy day, Black Friday. As usual, Brian and AJ were arguing...this time about the music.

"AJ, go for a cigarette. Brian, I'm not changing the station." Nick said as he put on gloves. He was going to like this new responsability.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10280