LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE by mychickbad
Summary:

Just gonna stand there and watch me burned , that's allright because I like the way it hurts....

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry but that's allright because I love the way you lie, love the way you lie ....

you can't expect the biggest rapstar of all times , being in a normal and healthy relationship, right ? Well you are right then ... Meet Lexi , the successful sex and relationship columnist from NY Times... She is on a mission to write her biggest story . Things got complicated and something unexpected happened.. Well love happened...
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Eminem Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Dramedy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 5258 Read: 10887 Published: 09/28/10 Updated: 09/28/10

Story Notes:
Hi !! This is my another story that I posted at different website but unfortunately i didnt get the attention that I want.. Anyways hope you guys will like it.. Let me know what you think?

1. Intro by mychickbad

2. Chapter 1 by mychickbad

3. Chapter 2 by mychickbad

4. Chapter 3 by mychickbad

5. Chapter 4 by mychickbad

6. Chapter 5 by mychickbad

7. Chapter 6 by mychickbad

8. Chapter 7 by mychickbad

Intro by mychickbad
Disclaimer: This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is completely fictitious, and the author means no harm to Marshall Mathers, his family, friends, or anyone else that may have been depicted as a “real life” character. No money was made on the fiction here, either directly or indirectly, i.e. paid advertising. In other words - it is just a bunch of shit I/we wrote for fun. Please do not take it seriously.

Intro

“U can not meet one of the biggest rap stars in one random night, right?” I asked to myself and plugged off my Mac book.

The next day I got up way too early. Seriously I still do not know, if this is really, what I want to do with my life. Well, this is one of those chances comes in once in a lifetime and either you use it or not. I’ve been into fashion and rap music for all my life. Weird, right? Nevertheless, this job… Well, whatever...
Chapter 1 by mychickbad
Chapter 1

“Hey, Joe. Anything for me?” I asked my fabulous gay assistant while I was sitting on my desk.

“Shelly wants to see you!” He shouted from outside...

“Damn...” I thought to myself... “Why is she wanna see me again? Is not that enough what she gave it to me yesterday?” I was essentially cursing all over...

“Don’t get too excited.” He snapped while I was on my way to Shelly‘s office. Sometimes I just think that my assistant hates me... And me, I am just way too sophisticated for this job. My parents did not raise me like that. Yes I ve been a wild child for all my life but so what? Who doesn’t? This has nothing to do with my job.

“So, did you get my text messages?” Shelly asked me while I’m getting into her massive office.

“Yes, unfortunately...” I said, trying to control my nerves. This woman knows how to hit my nerves in a second, but trust me I’m not one of those bitches who cant control themselves in front of their bosses...

“So, Shelly... Seriously how do you expect me to meet him in the first place and make him fall into love with me?” I added without breaking the eye contact with her.

“Like you never did before?” She snapped. Oh god! Now here we go...

“But that was different.” I replied her “Plus, I don’t get the whole point of it... He now, is not that as famous as he used to. Why can’t we find someone else like, Drake?” I asked, catching a break. Yeap, I like to sound of it... Drake is a cutie pie and I can feed him in a second.

“Drake has a thing for Nicki Minaj.” She sounded open while rolling her eyes.

“But they are not together for a reason, I guess...” I started my argument

“Lexy, this is going to be big. And because of you, we are gonna make millions and he is going to be where he was before.” She said quietly. And we both know it does not gonna be that as easy as she sounded.

“But why am I needed to move into another city?” I asked, trying to control my nerves.

“To get closer to him.” She said, looking at me like I’m somehow dumbfounded.

“Shell, please, we both know how this is really goes... He is not going to be there all the time... He has a tour coming on, and he is going to be all over the world.”

“That’s why I hooked you up in a position as his personal stylist” She snapped.

“What?” I practically yelled at her.

“You heard me, while you are going to write for us the juicy details, you are also gonna be his personal stylist whom he can count on and be with him all the time.” She said, smiling. But, there is nothing unusual about this. All of these years, I had that stupid crush on him but who doesn’t... He was bigger than the biggest and he is world widely popular.

“So, you genuinely want him to be get into a relationship with one of his employees” I asked, happy with my question.

“You are going to be not just one of his employee, you are going to be the employee” She said, making an eye contact “Look Lex, if you don’t want to do this assignment, you can start looking-” She added, with a relief on her face. Was she actually threatened me?

“All right” I said, getting up from where I stand.
Chapter 2 by mychickbad
CHAPTER 2

Detroit is one cold city. I get used to cold easily and I’m a New Yorker but this city is different. The cold is intense , the streets are empty. Even the downtown Detroit is nothing like Manhattan. Surprisely, Shelly booked a room for me at MGM Grand Detroit for 3 months. Afterwards we will going to see what is gonna happen.

After having the most magnificent bath ever, my room door knocked. I didn’t expect to see anyone tho. Honestly, nobody knows where I am or what I am doing. Even my parents, i just told them on a regular basis, I needed to move Detroit for a couple of months for work, but that is it.

“Hi” I said. It was quite a momentous shocked for me to see Paul Rosenberg in front of me.

“Bad timing?” He asked while I was still standing on my room s door.

“Ihmm..”

“Are you planning on let me in or not? We have things to talk about.” He asked while I was letting him in starstruck. Yes, I met famous people before in random places, but none of them showed up in front of my hotel door before.

“So, I think he will likes you even though you are not his type of woman completely, I think we will be fine.” He said while ogling me.

“Am I missing something here?” I asked dumbfounded. How come Shelly didn’t mention me that Paul Rosenberg out of all people knows our little secret.

“Alexia, right?” He rolled his eyes, and I nodded. “ So your boss didn’t exactly tell you the whole story, ha?” He catches a momentous break, and I was almost having a panic attack. “ The benefits of this job are for the both sides.” He stopped.

“Is it?” I questioned without looking. Thanks to Shelly for embarrassing me in front of one of the biggest managers in the rap world of all time. Now I’m feeling like a complete prostitude, and my journalism degree is just the bonus for that.

“Yes, you are going to write the every little detail about his personal life and people are gonna like it.”

“Does he knows?” I asked, nervously.

“No he doesn’t. And he never be unless you are planning on telling him eventually.” He said, regardlessly.

“I don’t even know him. Why would I wanna tell him?” Now this guy starts to touch my nerves like my boss. I don’t like to be control by others. I’m my own body and well, that's my weakness.

“You can’t falling into love with him.” He said giving me a stern look.

“I don’t plan to.” I answered.

“Good. Be professional.” He warned.

“Well Mr. Rosenberg, I’m a professional. A professional JOURNALIST. Trust me I have better ideas in my mind instead of trying to play someones heart whom obviously hurted before and write about it without thinking anything but myself. But as you can see, job comes first so if you are excused me it has been such a long day, and I’m tired.” I said.Ok, may be a little louder than normally I am. But in this case, everything is normal for me even yelling to my head or Paul Rosenberg.
Chapter 3 by mychickbad
Chapter 3

“ So tell me again, why do I need a fashion stylist?” Marshall Matters aka Eminem asked Paul( his manager )on the phone.

“Because this tour is really important to you, and we are trying to sell your brand world wide.” Paul answered him for the fifth time.

“I have an urban clothing brand, man.” He snapped, laughing slyly.

“Look at Kanye, Em.” Paul said dryly.

“ Kanye is a weirdo when it comes to style. He is doing his own thing. I’m not gonna copy anyone” He said, disturbed with the example.

“Nobody said you needed to copy him thats why I’m giving you this girl. I heard that she has a strong game when it comes to fashion.” Paul said, laughing. “ Plus there is nothing wrong about looking good. We are trying to give a good image to the public. Think about Chris Brown-”

“Yo! Don’t even compare me with the wife beater” He said, getting frustrated.

“And this comes from a guy who is writing songs about killing his ex wife.” Paul snapped.

“But I never did, right?” Marshall asked. He didn't like where this conversation goes.

“Anyways Marsh, so her name is Alexia. I’m sending her to you tomorrow morning so that you guys can discuss the further details about the tour and everything.” Paul explained.

“I can’t believe you are making me do this.” Marshall said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll survive. She is cool.” Paul said, trying get him optimistic about the situation.

“Is she hot ?”

“Marsh, strictly business. Keep it professional bro” Paul said, feeling a little bit guilty about lying to him, but he is doing this for the everyone s benefit. And this girl named Alexia, he read her articles on NY Times before, is like the real reproduction of Carrie Bradshaw. She can make Marshall, one of his closest friend and his star, make him real famous again, make him get on top with the story that she is going to write.
Chapter 4 by mychickbad
CHAPTER 4

Part 1


Well, so funny but the truth is, before my fleshy meeting with Marshall Matters aka Eminem, Slim Shady, either Slim or Shady, whatever… I just needed to give the current news to my close friend whom is Lil Wayne.. I told you, weird, right?? So I called him, but instead of giving the correct information which i can’t possibly say to him, I just told him that I’m gonna style Eminem, which he couldn’t buy and laughed his ass off. The story behind us, I mean Lil and me, depends on a couple of years. He is actually one funny guy, and when he first he came out with the big hit Lollipop, i did a stunning interview with him, and so, we turned out to be friends. He is always making fun of me in an obvious fact, white girl in a black world, and I always make fun of him because of his daily growing family. This guy can not even count how many girls he knocked up. I know this is not a laughing matter tho but you know what they say, if you can’t cry about something just laugh it off .. Sad but true. Anyways he gave me a one crucial information about him; expect anything to everything..

“Hi, I’m here to see Marshall Matters”

Part 2

“Is he really checking me out ?” That was my first thought about him. Shelly and Paul would be happy about it, but as for me, when you are thinking professionally, one hell No!

“Hi” He said, shaking my hand.

“Hi Mr. Matters, nice to meet you.” I replied in the most polite way ever. He certainly does have the most magnificent blue eyes.

“Marshall. So what do you think about my choice of clothes today” He said, sarcastically.

“Do you really want me to be honest with you?” I gave him one serious look and trust me he actually doesn’t have any idea about style, not that he cares tho, i think.

“Oh well.. That bad, ha? Try me” He rolled his eyes.

“Well, if you ask my opinion, i think, you really should change these sneakers.” I pointed he was wearing bright blue color Nike sneakers with a XXL, giant red t-shirt.

He rolled his eyes again. “ Well, they are not paying me because of my choice of clothes.”

“But you are gonna pay me because of that, plus you asked my opinion.” I snapped.

“Are you nervous?” He asked, cynically.

“Nope. Why would I be?” I said but actually i was god damn nervous, i didn’t know what’s wrong with me.

“Are you sure about me, not making you nervous?” He asked, getting up from where he sat, trying to make a bloody eye contact with me. Seriously, what’s wrong with this guy?

“I thought that we are gonna talk about your upcoming photo shoot instead of how nervous I am.” I plumped, smiling nervously.

“Well, we will. By the way, you have nice dimples” He said. Truthfully, I get that compliment all the time, and i think i ‘m beautiful but as a matter of fact this is not a place to talk about my beauty Mr. Matters..

“Mr. Matters, are you trying to Jedi- mind me or something like that?” I asked he truly knows how to push my button, and the scary thing is that i just met him, 5 mins ago.

“You are funny.” He laughed slyly. “Call me, Marshall.”

“Ok. Not to change the subject or something but these are the color samples which I thought for your album shoot.” I said, taking out my samples and a couple of his pictures from my agenda. “ And these are my favourite shoot of yours.” I said which make him to gave me a funny look. “ As a fashion stylist point of view” I added.

“But I’m naked in this photo” He pointed out the photo where he was naked with a dynamite on his thing. Gazed at me for long 3 seconds.

“Ihmmm, color coordination..” I snapped. What the fuck is wrong with me and why in the hell this picture is here with the other pictures??

“Rite.” He said sarcastically.

“I was thinking about changing your style a little bit for the next album. More fashion forward, not Kanye West type of fashion forward tho. I ‘m thinking we can try something like straight-cut jeans, plain t-shirts and seriously no wife beaters or baggy pants.” I said “I already called Nike, French Connection and Armani. Especially Armani is really interested in making a new sneaker for you and provide a name after “Em-sneaks” or whatever you want” I added.

“Do i look like a Gaga to you?”

“Excuse me?”

“ This Armani thing.” He started

“ Well, that comes from a guy who doesn’t have any interest in fashion.” I said rolling my eyes

“Maybe I’m interested, but that doesn’t necessary mean I need to be gay looking, fashion forward, Beckham type of shitty guy!” He snapped or should i say practically yelled.

“I’m sorry” I said, breaking the gaze.

“You should be “ He said, at first I thought that being a sarcastic character as he is, he was joking but the fire in his eyes warned me that he was not joking. “Being a judgemental person as you are, you should have apologized me!” He snapped

“As a matter of fact I already did, if you have just listened what i said.., And I’m sorry that you’re manager hired me for this job, and I’m sorry that I accepted it because I thought that this would be a fun and good experience for me, but honestly I wasn’t really thinking that I needed to work for an amazon man! And talking about judgemental, well, its right into my face that who is judgemental or who is not” I yelled back, got up from where i stand before and left the room.

Few seconds later…

I was thinking maybe I should quit. I would reasonably say Shelly that, I met him and he doesn’t like me. End of story. Or I would say to her, what exactly happened in there.. Which probably make her mad. Or I would just disappear for a long time..

“Yo! Dawg!” Marshall said to Paul on the phone.

“Whats up, Marsh?” Paul asked.

“Not much bro. Do you have this girl’s number ?”

“Which girl Marshall, exactly?”

“This fashion stylist, girl, Alexia” He said

“Yes I have her number, I’ll text it to you right after we talk.” Paul replied, relieved a little bit that he asked her number “ Why do you need to call her? ” He asked, curiously.

“Thanks man. I was being a little bit rude to her, she came up to my office right after I talked with Kim on the phone and..”

“Don’t tell me you fucked it up, already.”

“Well, if you put it that way…”

“Apologize to her Em.” Paul said, disturbed by the fact that Marshall probably fucked it up the whole scenario he planned for a long time.

“I will, tonite.. Oh and by the way, she is hot!”

Paul smiled at himself and hung up the phone.
Chapter 5 by mychickbad
CHAPTER 5


I was ready to go…Ready to leave everything behind my back.. Well its gonna cost me a fortune though, but i can always go back to bartending in New York I’m still young, 24 years old and that is not an old age for bartending, right ? Because I know that if i would go back to NY right now, i would never find a job as a writer again. Well, that’s the Shelly effect. She is a big force in media. I just wanted to hide under the covers for a long time, but my phone started to ring.

“I don’t think that we started off in a good way” The male voice said on the phone.

“Excuse me, who is this?” I replied.

“In the last 4 hours , how many people you met ?” He said jokingly.

“Mr. Mathers?”

“Exactly.”

“Look, i don’t have any time for talking, in fact I have a flight to catch in two hours” I snapped, Ok ,Maybe I lied about that flight thing, but I just wanted him to suffer for what he did for a complete stranger.

“So you’re giving up so easily. I’m Eminem . This is a big chance for you.” He said and he was right tho. But under these circumstances I wasn’t really sure.

“Well, I’m gonna consider the other oppurtunities.” Other oppurtinities , my ass. Arghh!!

“Such as?”

“None of your business”

“ Actually it’s my business, since you signed a deal for Shady Records for 6 months as my personal stylist” He snapped. Damn!! I completely forgot about that. I was wondering how much is the recoupment for leaving the work without giving any notice.

“I’m willing to pay whatever you’re gonna charge me.” I told him, there is no way for me to go back, not under these conditions,and certainly not under his behaviour.

“Am I scare you?”

“Why do you think, it’s always needs to be about you?”

“Just because…Anyways get ready, I’m gonna come and pick you up in a hour so that we can disscuss the further complications, if you will leave the job.”

“I told you, I have a flight in two hours” This guy, he seriously needs to learn to listen other people.

“Just cancel it then. Trust me, if you still don’t wanna work with me after we’ll talk, I’ll get you a ticket and put you on a plane with my own hands.” He snapped and hung up the phone.

“Did he really hung up on me? Without waiting my answer. Well, well, well… Mr. Shady, I’m gonna show you who is the real boss in this game.” I thought, and the real game just started like that..


Exactly, right after 30 minutes I was completely ready. I wore my mini black bandage dress by Herve Leger with my extra tall high heels. I know that I was going to be taller than him, but it wasnt like I really cared his opinion or his feeling at this point. I straightened my originally curly black hair. Put on a red lipstick, used some black eyeliner to show off my green eyes. I looked at a mirror one more time .. I was ready.. I didn’t even know where we were gonna go. But if he wants to talk, Ok, we can talk.

I wasn’t really sure at first that if he really deserve some kind of game like that, but now I know that, that’s what exactly he needs. He really needs to learn, the world doesn’t revolve around him. I know people in rap business, pretty humble people.And trust me he wasn’t like any of them. Maybe that’s why he is so successful, however he still needs to know where he needs to stop.

I didn’t want to be alone with him even for a second so I decided to wait him at the lounge area at the hotel, but as for my luck while I opened my room door , we just bumped into each other. There was that weird silence and tension in the air and that’s why exactly I didn’t want to be alone with him , he was making me nervous.

“How come they let you in without giving me a notice about you are coming upstairs” I asked, irritated.

“Hey, In case you didn’t notice, I’m Eminem.” He snapped, laughing slyly.

“I’m very well aware of that, thanks to you.” I smiled. He was staring at me, more like deeply. This tension between us started to kill me. “Are we going or not?” I added.

“After you.” He said and let me go.
Chapter 6 by mychickbad
CHAPTER 6

Part 1



Marshall’s side

I wasn’t really expecting her to look damn hot. She is cute and sexy. Definetely smart and independent. And from the looks of her, she seriously hates me. Hate is a strong word for this occasion tho. Lets just say that, she just didn’t start to like me, yet. I didn’t think that fashion people can be smart, most of the ones that I know, just shallow. But this girl, she really is something.

I wasn’t really thinking, when I first met her this morning, it was right after I talked with Kim on the phone and she was giving me a speech about how I spoiled Hailie. So I was upset and angry. All of those years, and Kim still knows how to push my button. I can’t blame her when it comes to Haylie tho, I did spoil her but it’s not because I love her stupidly, I mean I love my baby more than words but it’s because, when I was at her age, I didn’t have the opportunity to get what I want.

“Are you planning on talking to me in the next future?” I asked, trying to make a joke and break the silence.

“What do you want me to say?” She snapped.

“Something.” I said “Like, what makes you decide to work in fashion?” I asked .

“What makes you decide to be a rapper?” She asked back, she felt like she was being interviewed for the first time in her life.

“Well, everybody knows my story. I had so much anger, and I was talented when it comes to lyrics,at the end opportunities just came in to my hands. -”

“Why do you always start your argument with I’m Eminem or everybody knows who I’m .. Are you narcissist or something like that?” She blurted out which made me laugh.

“Cause that’s just the way I am”

“That’s not a good thing” She said, rolling her eyes

“Why? Do you want me to change?”

“It!s not my place to say something like that, but you should consider asking this to your pshycologist” She snapped. She was trying to be mean which made me hard.



Damn she really is sexy when she is angry. All I thought was stopping the car in the middle of nowhere and kiss her but I seriously afraid that she would kick me in the balls if i would try something like that.


Part 2

Lexy’ s side

“So I thought that we were going to talk about business.” I added. Instead of looking down the road, he was staring at me for a second which made me horrified.

“Yes, about that, I’m sorry about this morning. I was having some personal issue before you came in to my office so I was kinda upset and you didn’t help the situation.” He said apologetically.

“Wow, the famous Eminem just apologized me.” I snapped, rolling my eyes.

“See, you are not helping.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked.

“You can say, you appreciate it.”

“Ok I appreciate the apology Mr. Mathers”

“How many times, do I need to say, call me Marshall? I don’t like being formal”

“You are my boss, I need to be formal” I said.

“I don’t want you to be formal.” He plumped. “End of the discussion. Plus I’m gonna try to be more polite, when you are around. Are we ok ?” He asked, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

“I’ll think about it.” I said cautiously, by the time we got on a side way and he stopped in front of some Italian restaurant.

The dinner went on eventlessly. We were talking in between the bites and telling each other our lives and exchanging ideas about his up and coming album style, what direction we need to choose about his personal style and etc. The only funny thing about the dinner was when the waitress came and asked for our order. I ordered penne ala vodka with the side order of stuffed mushrooms. He started to look at me dumbfounded, he probably expected me to eat some ceasar salad or hell. He didn’t mention anything though but from the looks of him I can tell he liked it. Oh and the other funny thing was, I mean it was funny to me, but for Marshall I dont know (sighh**, evil laughhh), one of the other tables that close to us, there was this guy group whom looked at me all nite, and making it obvious . First Marshall ignored them but when one of the guys at the table came to me and gave me his number, Marshall was almost like a bomb about to explode. At some point I can tell he still hesitates about telling or commenting about what he really feels. So he just murmured something like “ that was really disrespectful, Idiots” .

“Hey, do you wanna do something fun?” He asked me while we were waiting his car in front of the restaurant. He was looking at me with those magical blue eyes. Whenever he looks at me like that, the pressure on my shoulders becomes heavier than ever. I didn’t know it was gonna be that scary and at the same time that excited I couldn’t possibly fallin in love with this guy, i couldn’t even think about liking him in that way, he needed to be the one who fallen in love with me. This was my assignment and I needed to be professional.

“Why not?” I replied, trying to be normal.

“Ok, I was planning on taking you to a club so that you can have a little bit of fun with me.” He said, jokingly.

“That’s allright. But do you always take your employees to the clubs? ” I snapped while we were getting into his car.

“Only the beautiful ones.” He winked .

“Who knew the real Slim Shady is a cheesy guy with a cheesy answers?” I laughed.

“ Hey. Now that you know , all of out problems solved.” He snapped back at me.
Chapter 7 by mychickbad
CHAPTER 7

“You did forget to tell me that your famous friends are gonna be here with us tonite .” I said to him after we got into this hip hop night club called ‘Reggie’s Night Club’

“Does that changes things?” He asked at me, curiously.

“Not exactly.” I told to him , I was just afraid that Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent’s gonna recognize me from an interview I did made with him. By the time we got closer to their table.

“Yo!!! Dawg!! I didn’t know that you were actually gonna come tonite. Dre told me that you needed to take care of some bitch” Bizarre said to him while I was actually planning on sitting to table.

“And that would be me” I snapped, while I was looking at Marshall, questioning him.

“Asshole-Lexy, Lexy –Asshole” He introduced me with Bizarre while Bizarre looking at us like we were two crazy people which made me giggle like a girl.

“Lexy is my personal stylist.” Marshall said to the other guys.

“Right. Since when do you need a personal stylisy ” Curtis said, jokingly.

“Are you shitting me?” Kuniva added jokingly.

“Yes man, seriously,since Paul decided that I need a personal stylist.” Marshall informed them, rolling his eyes.

“Have we met before?” Curtis asked , while he was trying to get away from dozen of girls who clearly paid the bouncer to got into the VIP room.

“I don’t think so.” I said, obviously lied about it.

“She strangely seem familiar to me” He told Marshall, while taking a seat next to me. “Do you wanna dance?” He asked after a minute later.

“Who can say no to 50 Cent ?” I giggled , which made Marshall turned into my direction and stared at me for a second. He clearly was trying to be cool with it, but his eyes were saying the opposite thing which was a good though.

By the time I got onto dance stage with 50 Cent, the song “The way you are” by Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake pumped up by the DJ. We were dancing intensily and Marshall couldn’t take his eyes away from me.

“So, are you really Em’s personal stylist or his girlfriend whom he doesn’t wanna share with us?” He said into my ear which made me laugh. Marshall’s eyes were still on us.

“Yes, I’m really his personal stylist.” I said flirtatiously while I ogled my eyes.

“Are you sure?” He questioned.

“Positive.” I replied back at him, smiling

“So if I do this” He grabbed my waist to made me closer to him “ Em s not gonna come here, kick my ass off.” He added jokingly.

“Positive.” I said again while I was trying to look Marshall from the corner of my eye. He was sitting there and watching us. I was begging for to song to end, yes i did want to make him jealous a little bit, but i didn’t want him to loose his hope about me and turn his direction to an another girl.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10301