Adventures in Babysitting: AJ's turn. by Christi-lynn
Summary:

Nick had his turn babysitting and now it's AJs turn...and he has to babysit Mason too!

Photobucket


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Adventures in Babysitting
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 6542 Read: 18093 Published: 11/13/10 Updated: 12/14/10
Story Notes:

*Squel to Adventures in Babysitting: Nick's turn.*

Rated P-13 due to Language.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Christi-lynn

2. Chapter 2 by Christi-lynn

3. Chapter 3 by Christi-lynn

4. Chapter 4 by Christi-lynn

5. Chapter 5 by Christi-lynn

6. Chapter 6 by Christi-lynn

7. Chapter 7 by Christi-lynn

8. Chapter 8 by Christi-lynn

9. Chapter 9 by Christi-lynn

10. Chapter 10 by Christi-lynn

11. Chapter 11 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 1 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 1

"No, you can't cancel." Brian said into the phone. "It's just Kevin's son." He tried to reason.

"Not again." Leigh said disspointed

"Man, we can't cancel our reservation. This place will charge us like crazy for it." Howie complained.

"I know it's usually just the two." Brian spoke into the phone. "Well, can't you make an exception?" He asked.

"This doesn't sound good." Leighanne said bouncing James on her lap.

He giggled in delight.

"No, I understand. Thank you." Brian said and hung up.

"She canceled?" Leigh asked.

"Yep." Brian said walking over to the group.

"Because of Mason?" Howie question.

"She said her apartment was too small for three kids and she wasn't about to watch them all in an unfamiliar environment." Brian explained.

"What are we gonna do now? Kevin and Kristin will be here with Mason any minute." Leighanne worried.

"Call Uncle Nicky. He was fun!" Baylee smiled.

Howie pulled out his phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?" Nick answered.

"Hey Nicky, What's up?" Howie asked.

"Not much, Just got off the phone with Jay. Rochelle's out of town and he's bored... what was it he said... of yeah... He said he's so bored he counted his sunglasses. Two hundred and seventy eight pairs." Nick rambled.

"Wow, that's a lot." Howie said.

"That's what I said. So, what's up with you?" Nick questioned.

"Oh uh, not much. Brian, the girls and I are just looking for a sitter." Howie explained.

"Sorry Man. I'm not even in Cali right now. I'm visiting Aaron in Orlando." Nick apologized.

"Dang." Howie cursed carefully.

"Hey, why don't y'all call AJ? He ain't doing anything and if I recall he was pretty jealous about me getting to watch them a few weeks ago." Nick lied.

"Really? I dunno man. Something about that sounds like a bad idea." Howie shook his head.

Leigh gave him a funny look.

"Oh come on Howie. They'll be fine. I mean, you guys left them with me. AJ can't be any worse." Nick was eagerly seeking payback for a prank AJ had pulled about a week ago.

"Well, maybe you're right."

"I know I am D. Trust me." Nick grinned.

"Alright, I'll call him." Howie caved. He knew AJ was his last chance anyway.

"Good. Let me know how it goes." Nick said as he strifled a laugh

"Ok, bye Nick." Howie said and hung up.

"So, what's going on?" Brian asked.

"Who are you gonna call?" Leighanne questioned.

"AJ." Howie nervously replied.

"Woah, wait a second. Why can't Nick do it?" Leigh asked.

"He's visiting Aaron in Florida. He said he was sure AJ could handle the kids and that he was so bored he was counting his sunglasses."

"I dunno..." Brian trailed off.

"We don't have any other choice." Howie argued.

"Fine, but let's not tell Kevin until we're pulling in his driveway." Brian caved.

Howie then dialed up AJ's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" His voice played.

"Hey Jay, Nicky said you was board." Howie replied.

"Yeah man, you have no idea." AJ shook his head.

"Well how would you like to have something to do? Something that will help you not be board." Howie asked.

"I'd love it." AJ replied having no idea what he was getting into.

"Great, we'll bring the kids by in about an hour." Howie told him.

"Woah, hang on, kids?" AJ asked after almost dropping his phone.

"Baylee." Howie whispered and motioned for him to come over.

"Yeah?" Baylee asked.

"Hang on Jay." Howie said then covered the mouth piece. "Tell Uncle AJ how much you love him and miss him. Tell him you and James and Mason really wanna come hang out since your the best Uncle ever." Howie coached him then gave him the phone.

"Uncle AJ?" Baylee questioned getting on the phone.

"Hey Baylee, where's Howie?" AJ asked.

"Uncle AJ, I really love you a lot and so does James and we miss you." Baylee told him.

"Baylee..." AJ trailed off.

"Your the best Uncle in the entire world. James and Mason agree."

"Baylee, give the phone to Howie." AJ instructed.

"We all really wanna come hang out with you." He sang.

"Awe man, come on Baylee... don't do this." AJ almost whined.

"Don't you love us?" He asked.

"My God, just give Uncle Howie the phone." AJ caved.

"He's gonna do it." Baylee smiled giving Howie his phone back.

"Good job son." Leighanne told him.

"What can I say? I'm irresistible." Baylee smiled big making the adults laugh.

"Thank AJ, we really owe you." Howie said getting back on the phone.

"Damn fuckin' straight you do." He cursed.

"Now, it'll be Baylee, James and Mason. We haven't see Kevin and Kristin in a while so they're gonna go out with us tonight too."

"How long?" AJ asked.

"I dunno. We'll be late so you can just lay the kids down to sleep and we'll wake them up when we come back."

"No Howie, what time?" AJ demanded.

"Uh... one or two." Howie told him

"Man, I dunno why I'm doing this." AJ said.

"Cause you love your nephews and besides Nick said you wanted to." Howie said.

"Oh really?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, he said you was jealous that he got to and not you." Howie finished as a knock came to the door. "I gotta go Jay. We'll be there soon." He said then hung up on him.

Chapter 2 by Christi-lynn

CHAPTER 2

"Has this person watched the kids before?" Kristin asked as they pulled into AJ's driveway.

AJ had moved recently and neither Kevin or Kristin had seen the house yet.

"Well, he's been around them since the day they were born pretty much but no he's never actually babysat before." Leighanne beat around the bush.

"Brian Thomas..." Kevin's voice warned.

"Oh come on Kev. AJ will do a great job." Brian broke the news.

"AJ? You're letting AJ watch our children?" Kevin asked.

"Uncle AJ is the coolest!" Baylee cheered from where he sat in the limo.

"Nick watched them a few weeks back. Baylee still hasn't stopped talking about how much fun it was." Leighanne told him.

"Yeah, if Nick can do it surely AJ can." Leigh jumped in.

"Well... I guess if you guys are OK with this." Kristin agreed.

"Not that we have another option." Kevin rolled his eyes.

Brian and Howie just gave each other a big smile.

They got out of the car and helped the kids out the their car seats and walked up to AJ's door.

Baylee rang the doorbell and AJ opened the door.

Leigh handed James to him as Kevin sat Mason down.

"Hi, Uncle AJ!" Mason said with a wide smile.

"I missed you Uncle AJ! I had so much fun with Uncle Nicky!! I can't WAIT to have fun with you...and James agrees!" He said.

 

Brian began to help Howie set up the pack n' play for James.
"Hold up! What is that thing?" AJ asked watching.
"His pack 'N play." Mason smiled.
"AJ, Baylee will be able to help you out a lot with James. He's kinda picky but Baylee knows him well." Leigh said.
"Don't let Mason have anything other then water. He's just getting over a bladder infection and anything else still makes him pee a lot." Kristen warned.
"No sweets for Baylee. He goes crazy just like Brian." Leighanne warned.
"No tattoos!" The three dads said in unison.
"Are you guys crazy? Do you have any idea how much three tattoos would cost me?" AJ told them.
"AJ.." Leigh trailed off in a warning tone.
"I'm kidding." AJ rolled his eyes.
"Bye guys!" Kristen said walking to the door after kissing Mason.
"Here is everything you need for James." Leigh said and handed it to him. "Bye sweet boy." 
"Behave yourself Baylee." Leighanne warned.
"I will mommy!" He smiled.
"Bye guys." AJ said as they walked to the door.
"No cussing!" All six adults said together.
AJ rolled his eyes. "Don't worry! We'll all be fine." He called as they closed the door.
"I hope." He said.
As if on cue James began to scream.
Chapter 3 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 3

"Aw, shit...No...No...don't cry please!" AJ begged James

"Uncle AJ said a bad word!" Baylee said grinning.

"Uh...well I won't tell if you wont..."

"Shit..." Mason said smiling as he started to walk around.

"Fuck!! Don't say that word!" AJ said

"Fuck!!!!" Mason yelled.

Baylee giggled.

AJ shot him a look.

Baylee stopped and stood there.

"FUCKKK...SHIT!!!!" Mason screamed as he went and jumped on the couch.

"Mas...buddy...don't say those words please..."

"Fuck...shit...shit...fuck." Mason said.

James screamed louder.

"Baylee help me!" AJ begged.

"Mason if your daddy hears you say that he'll spank you." Baylee told him.

Suddenly Mason stopped and dropped down sitting on the couch. He went silent.

"Probably a good idea not to cuss anymore. Uncle Kevin will kill ya if Mason comes home cussing." Baylee told him.

"Right, now what about this one?" AJ asked.

"The this one you're referring to is James." Baylee rolled his eyes.

James began to flail his arms and legs as he screamed.

"Baylee help!" AJ struggled to hang on to him.

Baylee was enjoying himself. He knew only time would calm James because he was crying due to his parents walking away. "Try standing on one foot and quacking like a duck."

"Do what?" AJ asked.

"He thinks it's funny." Baylee explained.

"Seriously?" AJ asked

"Yep!" Baylee said.

"So would I do this while holding him?"

"Duh!" Baylee said.

So AJ stood on one foot and quaked like a duck.

Mason and Baylee giggled but James still cried and screamed.

"Now what?" AJ asked

"It didn't work." Baylee said.

"Obviously!" AJ said.

"Hmm...he also likes...cows...moo like a cow for a bit...that will probably work!"

"Moo like a cow? Are you fucking serious?!" AJ asked

"You said a bad word again...I wouldn't wanna tell Uncle Kevin and Daddy and Uncle Howie..."

AJ sighed and started mooing like a cow.

Mason and Baylee started laughing really hard and James stopped crying for a moment and gave AJ a look that said 'WTF?!'

"Yes!!! He stopped." AJ said as he stopped mooing.

AJ spoke too soon and looked at Baylee, "Anything else?"

"Pig. Oink like a pig." Baylee said and shrugged.

"Now you're just pulling my leg you little..." AJ trailed off.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Don't be mad at me!" Baylee begged fluttering his eyes.

"Make him stop crying and you have a deal." AJ told him.

"He's just crying cause Uncle Howie and Aunt Leigh left. If you distract him he should stop."

"Ok and how do I do that without making myself look like an ass?"

"Uncle AJ!" Baylee scolded.

"Sorry." He rolled his eyes.

"Try making him a bottle. It worked for Uncle Nicky."

"Of course." AJ smiled. "That seems pretty easy."

Chapter 4 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 4

AJ grabbed the diaper bag Leigh had left and headed into the kitchen.

Baylee followed leaving Mason alone.

AJ dug through the bag and found the bottle and looked at Baylee, "Now what?"

Baylee smiled, "He likes his bottles cold so give him the bottle."

"It's empty." AJ gave him an odd look.

"You gotta make the milk silly." Baylee laughed.

"How?"

"Seriously?" Baylee asked

AJ gave him a look, "Yes, seriously. Would I ask if I knew?"

"The directions are on the can." Baylee said trying not to laugh.

"What can?" AJ asked still trying to hang onto James.

"This one." Baylee pulled out the can of powder.

"Right." AJ took the can and began to read over it.

"So how many ounces?" AJ asked.

"Aunt Leigh makes the whole bottle full."

"So... 8 oz." AJ said walking to the sink.

"Cold water." Baylee reminded.

"Of course." AJ said filling it up.

When he finished he began to try to put the scoops of formula in but James wiggling made it impossible.

"I'll hold James. You make the bottle. My ears hurt." Baylee complained.

AJ handed James to Baylee and dumped the powder into the bottle. "That's it?" He asked screwing the lid on.

"No. You have to shake it up." Baylee explained.

AJ grabbed the bottle and began to shake but did not hold his finger over the tip.

White milk sprayed all over the counter and floor.

"Oh yeah... Put your finger on the tip so the milk don't spray out." Baylee flashed him a smile that looked much like Brian's.

"Gee thanks a lot for the tip Bay." AJ smiled sarcastically.

AJ then finished shaking the bottle and took James back into his arms.

James ripped the bottle from his hand and shoved it into his mouth.

"Much better." AJ said in reference to the end of his crying.

Baylee and AJ walked back into the living room where AJ placed Janes in his pack n' play.

AJ then stood up and turned around. He looked at Baylee and the over to Mason. However, Mason was gone.

"Baylee what'd you do with Mason?" AJ asked looking around the living room.

"I didn't do nothing with him. I left him right here." Baylee said pointing the couch.

"Mason!" AJ yelled as a rush of panic swept over him.

A loud crash suddenly filled the air.

"Was that upstairs?" Baylee asked.

"Fuck!" AJ said and took off.

"Uncle AJ!" Baylee scolded again following him.

"Mason!" AJ yelled ignoring him.

They both heard movement from inside AJ's room.

They went inside and found his closet door open.

"Mason?" AJ questioned going inside. His mouth fell open and his eyes widen. His sun glass rack had been knocked over and all of them where all over the floor. A few looked Broken.

Mason stood in the midst of the pile wearing a yellow pair.

"What the FUCK DO YOU THINKING YOU'RE DOING?!" AJ yelled upset.

Mason burst into tears.

Baylee rushed over and put an arm around him, "Don't yell or say bad words, Uncle AJ...It's not his fault!"

"Baylee, he's standing in my closet with my sunglasses on...and everything else is knocked over...and now he's crying so it's kind of obvious that it's his fault." AJ explained trying to stay calm.

"BUT UNCLE AJ!!!! It was Morton!!!" Baylee started to explain.

"Who the fuck is Morton?" AJ asked.

"You said a bad word...and Morton is Norton's cousin!"

"Who the fuck is Norton?"

"Again!?! Uncle AJ, you're gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap if you keep cussin!!! And Norton is my friend!"

AJ held up a finger, handed them James, and walked out if the closet shutting the door behind him.

Mason and Baylee looked at each other as they heard muffled curse worse through the closet door.

 

A few moments later the cussing stopped and the door opened.

 

AJ walked over and took the glasses off of Mason.

"I still don't know who the hell Morton and Norton are but if they ever touch my sh-"

"Uncle AJ!"

"...stuff…I'll break your fingers. Am I understood?" 

Baylee nodded his head with eyes as big as soft balls.

"Uh- Uh- Uh-huh." Mason tried to say as he tried to stop crying.

"Great now get out of my room."

Chapter 5 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 5

AJ sighed, "Okay, you two need to stay out of trouble...so...wait, Baylee what did you do while you were with Uncle Nicky?" He asked

"I don't remember...call him." He said.

AJ nodded, "I think I'll do that...you and Mason go and watch TV BUT ONLY TV! If you TOUCH ANYTHING else I will hurt you..."
The young boys nodded and left.

AJ grabbed his phone and dialled Nick's number.
"Having fun Uncle Jay?" Nick asked in an amused voice.
"You dick!" AJ almost yelled.
"Now, now, now, you can't cuss in front of such small ears. The guys will kill you." Nick said.
"Oh Mason's already repeated shit and fuck." 
Nick cracked up laughing.
"Nick man it ain't funny. I went to make screaming Howie Jr. A bottle and next thing I know Mason is gone. I found him upstairs wearing my sunglasses with all the rest at his feet. A lot of them looked broken." AJ almost felt like crying. He loved his sunglasses almost as much as Rochelle.
"Poor AJ." Nick said.
"Baylee told me Morton did it!" AJ threw his hands up.
"Morton?" Nick asked.
"Yeah, he said he was Norton's little cousin. Whoever that is."
"Norton! That's Baylee's imaginary friend. Morton must be Mason's." Nick explained.
"Well, what the fuck do I do with them?" AJ asked.
"Why don't you play hide and go seek?" Nick struggled not to laugh.
"Hide and go seek?" AJ knew the game but wasn't sure if it was a very good idea.
"Sure, oh! And if I know you like I think I do... Don't let them turn the TV on without checking what you were watching last first."
AJ's eyes got big.
"I made that mistake... Twice."
"Shit Nick I gotta go!" AJ said and hung up quickly.

AJ ran into the living room and saw a girl sucking a guy off. The young boys sat there on the couch with their eyes wide.

"SHIT!" AJ yelled making James drop his bottle and cry.

AJ quickly turned off the TV.

"Uncle AJ...YOU CAN'T SAY BAD WORDS!!! You're worse than Uncle Nicky! At least he tried to not say bad words...You're not even trying!" Baylee said shaking his head.

"Whatever. Don't tell your parents you saw this...Please?"

"What's in it for us?" Baylee asked as AJ picked up James' dropped bottle.

"Are you kidding me?" AJ asked.

"Nope." Baylee smiled evil.

"I'm being blackmailed by a six year old." AJ shook his head.

"I'm seven thank you very much!" Baylee argued.

"Excuse me, seven." AJ corrected.

"Good, now about keeping this a secret... I think something sweet would help." Baylee said.

"Chocolate milk." Mason cheered.

"That'll keep you guys from telling on me?" AJ asked forgetting all about Kristin and Leighanne's warnings.

"Yup."

"Yup." Mason copied.

"Deal." AJ agreed and help out his hand for Baylee.

Baylee shook it and smiled ear to ear.

The two small boys then followed AJ into the kitchen.

AJ stopped at the refrigerator and quickly checked to make sure Mason was still present. After that he grabbed the milk and chocolate sauce and took them over to the counter.

"I want mine in a red cup." Baylee said.

"I want boo." Mason followed.

"Boo?" AJ asked.

"He means blue." Baylee explained.

"Right, a red and blue cup." AJ said looking in his cabinet."Alright, I have plastic blue cup for Mason and... uh Baylee all I have that's red is a glass Christmas one. If I let you use it you have to be really carefully."

"I will be. I promise." Baylee agreed.

"Alright then. Let's see... Milk..." AJ said and poured it into the cups.

"Now chocolate!" Mason smiled. 

"Right..." AJ said and began to add it in.

"Don't forget to stir it up." Baylee told him.

"Of course." AJ said grabbing a spoon. When he was finished mixing he had the boys sit down at the breakfast bar and gave them each their cup.

"Now you guys wont tell about the TV right?" AJ wanted to be sure.

"Right."

"Right." Mason again copied.

AJ nodded and put away the milk and chocolate sauce. He then heard James in the other room begin to cry.

"Don't either of you get up. I'll be right back." AJ said and left the room. He then walked over and saw James trying to reach through the net screen and get the toy car Mason had left on the floor.

"You want this pal?" AJ asked handing it to him.

James smiled and took the car from him.

AJ stood and began to walked back toward the kitchen when he heard the sound on glass breaking. "God damn this is gonna be one long fucking night."

Chapter 6 by Christi-lynn

CHAPTER 6

"Baylee! I told you to be careful!" AJ scolded.

"I was. Mason bumped into me trying to get out of the chair and I dropped it." Baylee explained.

"Mason, I told you to stay in the chair." AJ now scolded him.

"But I gots ta..."

"No, sit back in the chair like I told you to." AJ told him sternly.

"But Uncle AJ I gots ta..."

"Mason, I said sit!" AJ almost yelled.

Mason didn't say anything else he just got back in the chair.

AJ then grabbed a rag and began to clean up the glass and chocolate mess on the floor. He was thankful it was the kitchen floor and not his nice white carpet in the living room.

"I'm sorry about your cup." Baylee said.

"It wasn't your fault." AJ sighed.

"Was it special?" Baylee asked.

"It was part of a gift from Rochell's mom. Honestly I hate the da- the things." AJ was able to catch himself.

"Oh." Baylee replied.

"Uncle AJ..." Mason trailed off as AJ walked to the other side of the bar.

"Hang on Mas." AJ said washing his hands.

Suddenly Mason burst into tears.

"What'd I say?" AJ asked Baylee confused.

"Nothing. He had to go potty." Baylee said in a suspicious voice.

"What do you mean he HAD to go potty?" AJ was almost afraid to ask.

"Uh... well he don't have to go anymore." Baylee smiled nervous.

"Why?" AJ asked closing his eyes.

"Cause he went." Baylee told him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" AJ yelled as he noticed a puddle on the floor.

Mason started to cry harder.

Baylee hugged him tightly, "It's okay...Uncle AJ is just mean. You couldn't hold it because Uncle AJ wouldn't let you go..."

"I am NOT mean..." AJ said.

"YOU ARE ALWAYS YELLING AT US! WE'RE JUST KIDS! And you say bad words more than Uncle Nicky ever did...I mean he tried hard and he was good at trying...but you...not so good..." Baylee pointed out.

AJ's face softened, "You're right, I'm sorry...but does he have any extra clothes?"

"Nope!" Baylee said.

"Just great..." AJ mumbled. "Come on Mason... upstairs." AJ said.

Mason said nothing as he followed AJ up the stairs.

Baylee stayed with James.

"Alright pal, how about you put on one of my big shirts and I'll wash your stuff?" AJ asked.

"Blue?" Mason asked sniffling.

"You want a blue shirt?" AJ asked him.

Mason nodded.

"Alright, how about this one? It's blue." AJ held out a shirt with a skull on it.

Mason smiled.

"Alright, take that stuff off and put this on." AJ said giving him the shirt.

"You can't watch cause your not mommy or daddy or the doctor." Mason said.

"Right, uh, I'll just wait outside then but please don't touch anything. ok?"

"Ok." Mason nodded and AJ left.

Chapter 7 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 7


"All better?" AJ asked as Mason came out of the room holding his wet clothes.

"Yup."

"Alright then, lets go put this stuff in the washer." AJ said and directed him down to his laundry room.

Together they put his stuff in the washer and turned it on.

"Ok, if Uncle AJ turns on some cartoons will you and Baylee sit and watch quietly while I clean up your mess?" He asked as they walked toward the living room.

"Uh huh." Mason nodded.

AJ went into the living room and told the boys to close their eyes and AJ switched it to a cartoon channel.

AJ had only JUST gotten Mason's mess cleaned up when he heard Mason yelling at Baylee.

"Stop, he's gonna get mad and be mean again."

"I'm not hurting anything." Baylee replied.

AJ peaked around and saw Baylee jumping on the couch.

"Baylee stop that." AJ said trying to sound calm as he entered the room.

"But I'm hyper and bored." Baylee complained as he stopped jumping.

"Ah hell, No sweets. I forgot." AJ rubbed the side of his face.

"AJ!" Baylee and Mason yelled.

"I'm sorry guys. Uh, what if we play Hide and go seek. Nick said you like that."

"I love hide and go peek!" Mason cheered.

"That sounds fun but I think you have something to take care of first." Baylee pointed to James who was making a funny face.

AJ sniffed and made a face, "Aww, hells no!!!! Fuck no..." He mumbled as he went over and picked James up.

"How the hell do I do this?" He asked Baylee.

"You gotta take the dirty diaper off, clean him up then put the new diaper on." Baylee explained.

"Uh, ok. I've never done this before." AJ said grabbing the diaper bag.

"Should I get the trash can then?" Baylee asked.

"Trash can?" AJ question.

"For when you open the diaper and have to throw up and to throw the dirty diaper in..."
"Uhh..." AJ said staring at James.
 
"Lay him down." Baylee said
 
AJ laid James down on the floor.
 
"NO! You gotta put somethign underneath him! Like the travel mat thingy or a blanket...or a towel or something!"
 
"Okay!" AJ said as he went through the diaper bag.
 
He saw a small mat that you could fold and laid it down.
 
He then laid James down and took his pants off.

"What kinda messed up shirt is this?" AJ asked as his phone began to ring. "Hello?" He asked answering it.

"Hey man, did you play hide and go seek yet?" Nick asked.

"No, I've been cleaning up broken glass mixed with chocolate milk then piss and now I'm trying to figure out how to change James but this shirt he's wearing is like..."

"You mean The funky ass shirt that snaps over the diaper thing?" Nick asked remembering it well. 

"Yeah! Exactly...what do I do?" He asked.
 
Nick chuckled, "Just unsnap it...there's buttons at the end...unsnap them..."
 
"Okay...now what?"
 
"Take the diaper off..."
 
"How?"
 
"There's things on the side that stick to the diaper...undo them."
 
AJ undid them and almost gagged as Mason and Baylee giggled in the background.
 
Nick tried hard not to laugh.

Chapter 8 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 8

 
"Okay so now I put in the garbage right?"
 
"Not exactly...you gotta clean him up...use the wipes and put them inside the diaper." Nick instructed.

AJ's gag reflex went crazy the entire time.

It was all Nick could do not to laugh.

"Now what? Hurry?" AJ asked.

"Now roll it up and throw it in the trash. If you do it front to back you can use the tab things to hold it all together."

"Ok, now... Shit. Stupid little..." AJ stopped himself.

"He peed on you didn't he?" Nick asked holding in a laugh.


"Yeah, how'd you know?" AJ asked
"It happened to me me too...but hey...I gotta go, Aaron's back from the store! Lemme know how the game works out for ya." He said then hung up.
AJ sighed as he threw the diaper in the trash can.
He got up and grabbed a towel to wash off his face.
"UNCLE AJ!!! YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE HIM ON THE FLOOR LIKE THAT!" Baylee yelled running over to James.

"I can't?" AJ asked.

"No, he could roll away and get hurt." Baylee said.

"Well, you stay there with him." AJ said and washed off.

"Uncle AJ, you gotta put his diaper back on!" Mason yelled.

"Alright, I know." He said coming back in the room.

"Do you know how?" Baylee asked.

"Uh..." AJ trailed off.

"The picture part goes in front." Baylee said pointing to what he meant.

"Right. So this part goes under his butt and this part comes up between his legs?" AJ asked performing the action he was saying.

"Yep!" Baylee said.

"Okay..." He said.

AJ finished putting together the diaper and picked James up only to have the diaper fall off.

"What'd I do?" AJ asked confused.

"You didn't put it on tight enough!" Mason said shaking his head.


"Ooh.." AJ said laying James back down.

He reassembled the diaper and this time got it right. He put James pants back on and put him back in the play pen.

James clapped his hands and smiled.

"Glad you approve." AJ told him.

James just giggled.

"Just like your dad. Laughing at my expense." AJ shook his head.

He then cleaned up the mess he had made from changing the diaper and walked back into the living room with the boys.

"Now what?" He asked them.

"I wants to do somethin fun now." Mason complained.

"Something fun?" AJ questioned.

"Like a game or something." Baylee agreed.

"Well, Uncle Nicky said you like hide and go seek." AJ said.

Poor dumb fool had no idea he was opening a can of worms.

"I love hide and go peek!" Mason cheered.

"Yeah, that's a good one. I'm great at hiding!" Baylee smiled evil.

"I don't wanna be the peeker. I can never find Baylee." Mason said.

"Fine, why don't I seek and you two hide?"

"Yeahh!!" The boys cheered.

"Count to one thousand!!!" Baylee said.

"No." AJ said.

"Fine...one hundred."

"Sounds good."

The boys ran off as AJ closed his eyes.

"I can't hear you counting!" He heard Baylee yell.

"One, two, three, four, five, six..." He trailed off.

"Uncle AJ!" Mason yelled.

"Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen."

James giggled from his play pen.

"Twenty, twenty one, twenty two..." His phone ringing cut him off.

"Hello?" He answered making sure to keep his eyes closed.

"Hey Monkey, how are you?" Rochelle's voice asked.

Chapter 9 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 9


"My Monkey!, I'm fine!" AJ was happy to hear her voice.

"Do you miss me yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course I do."

"AJ!" Baylee yelled.

"Twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty, thirty one..."

"AJ, baby, why are you counting?" She asked.

"Cause I'm playing hide and go seek." He explained.

"With yourself?" She asked. Her voice sounded as thought she thought he was crazy.

"I'm not crazy...I'm just babysitting."

"Who?" Rochelle asked.

"Baylee and Mason."

"Awww!! That's nice of you to offer."

"I didn't offer...Nick told Howie that I'd love to babysit even though I never said that...the bastard...It's been hell!! I've been peed on, a glass broke, Mason wet himself..."

"UNCLE AJ!!" The boys yelled.

"...ninety nine...one hundred!! Ready or Not, here I come!!!" AJ yelled then stomped his feet.

"There, so how's your day been?" He asked.

"Pretty good, I'm lonely without you..." She replied.

"Real-"

"AJ!" They both screamed.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I really need to go." AJ told her.

"It's fine. I understand. Have fun." She told him.

"Fun, right, He sarcastically replied.

"Bye."

"Bye." She then hung up.

"Ok, let's see." AJ said looking around.

He had no idea where to look.

He looked to James who laughed.

He began to search the downstairs. First the kitchen. The the bathroom and next the office.

"Baylee? Mason?" He yelled out.

Nothing.

He took a deep breath and began up the stairs.

"Mason you better not be in my closet!" He yelled.

Mason tried not to giggle from underneath the bed but it didn't work, AJ heard him and looked under the bed, "Alright I found you, now its time for you to help find Baylee."

"But I can never find him."

"Well, your coming with me anyways."

"Aww." Mason said sadly as he followed AJ.

"Baylee?" AJ called out.

"Bay wee!" Mason followed suit.

They got no reply.

"Where did you see him last?" AJ asked him.

"Uh... I forget." Mason told him.

"Nu-uh. Where did you see him last?" AJ asked him again.

"I can't tell you." He said in a very child like wine.

 

"Why the hell not?!"

"Cause it's cheatin' and I dont know!" Mason explained.

AJ rolled his eyes and continued down the hall, "Baylee!"

They checked all the upstairs rooms and headed down to check out the lower level.

"Baylee Where in the f-" AJ stopped himself when his eyes hit James.

James giggled.

"Where are you!" He finished

"Good job." Mason smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," AJ said and began to search.

He checked the Kitchen, Bathroom, Music Studio, laundry room and Living room.

"Ok, Uncle AJ doesn't like this game anymore." He said as he began to panic a little.

"I told you he was hard to find." Mason huffed as he stood playing with James through the screen on the playpen.

"Seriously Baylee it's time to come out!" AJ yelled.

Mason laughed but didn't say anything.

"Baylee!" AJ yelled up the stairs.

No response.

"Son of Bitch! Brian's gonna kill me!" AJ cursed as he began to pace his living room.

"AJ!" Mason warned.

"I'm sorry; the least of my worries is a stupid fucking curse word!" AJ told him.

Mason shook his head and turned back to James.

"I'm gonna kill Nick for telling me to play this damn game!" He said as he kept trying to think of some place he had yet to look.

"Mason, where haven't I looked yet?"

Chapter 10 by Christi-lynn

Chapter 10

"I dunno...wash machine? Dryer? Under the sink?"

"All very good places to look..." AJ said as he went down to the basement where the washer and dryer were and no Baylee.

Then he looked under the sink in the kitchen and no Baylee.

"Nope." AJ said.

"Did you check the upstairs sinks?" Mason asked

"Good idea!"

AJ ran upstairs.

 

No luck. Baylee wasn't there either.

 

"Oh my God." AJ said feeling the wave of panic crash over him again.

 

"Bay wee uncle AJ is scared!" Mason yelled.

 

Suddenly AJ's phone began to ring.

 

"Nick why the fuck did you tell me to play this damn game?" AJ yelled into the phone.

 

"Can't find Baylee?" Nick laughed.

 

"No, Nick you gotta help me!" AJ yelled.

 

"I love payback." Nick told him.

 

"Nickolas Gene Carter!" AJ yelled.

 

"Ask Mason how to make Baylee come out." Nick laughed.

 

"Don't you think I've tried that by now? The kid has no idea where to find him!"

 

"I didn't say ask Mason to find him...I told you to ask Mason how to MAKE Baylee come out..."'

 

"I don't see the difference..." AJ said confused.

 

"Just do it." Nick said growing impatient of AJ's stupidness

 

"Fine. Mason, how do I make Baylee come out of hiding?"

 

"Just yell Olly Olly Oxen Free." Mason replied simply.

 

"What the fuck does that mean?" AJ asked.

 

"UNCLE AJ!" Mason said stomping his tiny foot.

 

"I DON'T GIVE I FUCK IF I FUCKING SWEAR!!!" AJ yelled as tears formed in Masons eyes and he started to cry.

 

"Aw...shit..."

 

Nick shook his head, "Dude I can't believe you made him cry!" He said.

 

"Shove it, Carter." AJ said hanging up Nick.

 

"Mase buddy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Please forgive me." AJ begged.

 

Mason sniffled a bit, "Get down on your knees."

 

AJ's eyes got big, "Are you kidding me?"

 

Mason burst into tears again.

 

"Ok ok..." AJ said dropping to his knees, "Mason please forgive me?"

 

"Ok." He smiled and stopped crying.

 

AJ gave him a dirty look briefly before standing up.

 

"Now... What was those words?" AJ asked going down to the kitchen.

 

"Olly Olly Oxen Free!" Mason shouted in a 'duh' tone.

AJ then repeated the words and Baylee jumped out of the full kitchen trash can.

"I TOLD YOU I LOVED THIS GAME!!" Baylee yelled happily.

AJ shook his head and helped Baylee out

"If I sent you home smelling like garbage your dad would kill me...so let's get you into a bath....Mason just go sit with James and don't touch anything."

 

"Got it." Mason gave him thumbs up then left.

 

"Upstairs." AJ pointed.

 

Baylee headed up like AJ said. Once in the bathroom he filled the tub and took his clothes to wash them. He found another big shirt for Baylee to wear.

 

Masons clothes where just finishing up so AJ had him put them back on.

 

When Baylee was done bathing, he put on the big shirt and went downstairs with AJ.

 

Mason was sitting next to James playpen and James was clapping and laughing.

 

"At least he's happy." AJ rolled his eyes.

 

"Another round of hide and seek?" Baylee asked.

 

"No fu- Uh freaking way." AJ caught himself.

Just then James started to wail

"Aww shi..shoot." AJ mumbled and picked up James

"What do I do?"

"Food." Mason said.

"Food Okay I can do that..."

Mason and Baylee giggled at AJ's forgetfulness.

 

He took James into the kitchen and asked Baylee to bring him the food from his bag.

 

Baylee handed him the jars.

 

"Yuck, peas." He scrunched up his nose.

 

"This one is worse." Baylee said pointing to the other jar.

 

"prunes and apples?" AJ asked.

 

"Eww!" Mason stuck out his tongue.

 

"Ok so let's do this." AJ said sitting him on the table.

 

He then grabbed the jar of peas and opened it.

 

Baylee handed him James baby spoon and smiled.

 

"Dig in." Mason grinned.

Chapter 11 by Christi-lynn
Author's Notes:

FINAL CHAPTER

SORRY IT ME SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS STORY I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT I HAVE A FEW WEEKS OFF WHICH MEANS I GET TO WRITE ANOTHER SQUEAL TO MY SERIES!

Chapter 11

 

AJ tried feeding James but only James wouldn't eat.

 

"Why won't he eat?" AJ asked confused.

 

Baylee and Mason giggled as James started to cry again

 

"What is so damn funny?"

 

"James won't eat it unless you eat it first."

 

"Aww HELLS NO!"

 

"Hells yes." Mason said grinning.

 

"Don't say Hell, dude...if your dad found out...I don't even wanna think about what would happen to me."

 

"Try it, Uncle AJ." Baylee said giggling

 

AJ sighed and shook his head as he shoved the food in his mouth almost gagging as he swallowed it.

 

"At least you didn't spit it out like Uncle Nicky..." Baylee said.

 

AJ shuddered and then started feeding James.

When that jar was finished AJ looked at the other with a disgusted face, "Do I have to taste that one too?"

"Yep." Baylee said then he and Mason smiled.

AJ whimpered a little and picked up the jar. He took the lid off and smell it.

Almost instantly his gag reflex set it.

James giggled and clapped his hands.

"Yeah, very funny." AJ scowled.

Baylee handed him the baby spoon that he had rinse off.

Slowly he dipped the spoon into the jar. He gave James a fake smiled and let the spoon enter his mouth.


He almost gagged but managed to get down as the boys giggled

Then he started feeding James again.

After he finished feeding James, Baylee explained it was time for him to go to sleep. After a Baylee told AJ the entire story of how Nick figured out how to put him to sleep AJ managed to get James to sleep easy.

 

Mason was another story. AJ fought and argued with him for almost ten minuets before AJ got him to lay still and sleep by promising not to tell Kevin that he wrecked his sunglasses.

 

Baylee then told AJ that he wouldn't tell on him for cussing if AJ let him sleep in his bed with the Tv on.

 

AJ of course couldn't turn down that good if a deal and agreed. Within five minuets Baylee was out.


AJ then went down stairs and fell onto the couch to rest and a couple hours later, he got a phone call,

"Yo!" AJ said

"Hey, we're on our way back." Howie said.

"GREAT! I'll round up the kids for ya."

AJ let James sleep but woke up the older kids and changed Baylee back into his regular clothes.

The doorbell rang as he came downstairs with Mason and Baylee in each arm.

He carefully opened the door.

"Awww." The girls said.

"Yeah, Yeah...take them would ya? They're heavy Angels."

The girls took their kids, "So they were good?" Kristin asked

"Yeah, perfect Angels."

"Really?" Leighanne asked

"Yep!"

"Funny...Nick said the same thing..." Leigh said as she walked in and picked up James.

"Well he's right." AJ forced himself to smile.

"Uncle AJ was a good boy too." Mason said sleepy.

 

They all laughed a little.

 

The men then worked on gathering the James things while the girls buckled the kids in the van.

 

"Thanks Jay." The three said together.

 

"Yeah, it was... Fun." he made sure not to give an invitation for any more nights. 

 

After they were gone, AJ went up to bed. He slept VERY well!

 

End Notes:

LOOK OUT FOR AARON'S TURN! COMING SOON!

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10348