My Challenge by bebybsb
Summary: Mily wants a change for this New Year, but she doesn't want her boyfriend to know. What happens when he does find out?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1037 Read: 889 Published: 01/03/11 Updated: 01/03/11

1. Chapter 1 by bebybsb

Chapter 1 by bebybsb
Author's Notes:
Ever since joining the AC Biggest Loser Challenge I've had this mental picture in my head. So I decided to turn it into a fanfic. Hope you guys like it!
“I am so doing this!”

I said out loud to the hotel room I was in. So engrossed I was into what I was doing in my laptop that I didn’t notice I was talking out loud. But I was so excited! It’s January 2, 2011, and I’m part of an exclusive group of girls who want a change in this New Year. The change is to lose weight. And I just can’t wait to start the challenges there will be among us!
It will be a good thing to do and better yet, I won’t feel lonely doing it.

But I don’t want to tell my boyfriend. Sure, He always tells me how beautiful I am and how he likes my eyes and skin and my curves… I really love him for that, because he truly makes me feel like he can’t get enough of me. And the last few weeks, out of nowhere he suddenly starts singing Bruno Mars, “Just the Way You Are” while he looks at me.

Still I don’t think he’ll understand my reasons. Why would he? I mean, he is fit and healthy. He dances almost every day as part of his work and actually likes to workout. He looks so damn hot doing sit-ups while I just want to cry when I do them.

“Mily!”

“Oh, God!” I actually jumped when I heard his voice next to me.

“Don’t scare me like that Howie! You know I hate it.” I still had my hand in my chest, like that was going to stop my heart beating so fast. He just chuckles at me and I want to strangle him.

“I actually called you a few times, but you were just starring at your phone! What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I was… just thinking.” He gets closer to me until he puts his hands on my shoulders and starts massaging them. I let my head fall back and close my eyes, I just love when he does it. I feel his lips gently kissing mine and I couldn’t help but smile against his.

“Hi.” I feel my skin turning hot at his voice.

“Hello.” I was also falling asleep with his gentle touch.

“Honey?”

“Hmm?”

“Why is your name on a team called Chubby Chaseaways?”
My eyes flew open at that, and my heart really started beating. I was frozen in my chair. Oh God, what do I tell him? I quickly bent forward and minimized the page.

“I… well… it’s just… Oh God!” Why can’t I lie like normal people!

“What are you really doing in a Backstreet site?”

“What makes you think is a Backstreet site?” How the fuck he knows?

“There was a picture of us!” How does he knows that?

“No there wasn’t and… NO! STOP!” He started tickling me. And in no time I was almost beneath the table gasping for breath because he was tickling me. But suddenly he stood up and I just knew he was looking at the page, and I just used his legs to support myself and stand up.

“The AC Biggest Loser Challenge? I don’t even want to know about Nick’s Blue Balls Team! Mily, could you please explain what are you REALLY doing here?”

I actually sighed and felt my shoulders fall. I just couldn’t lie to him.

“OK. So, I’ve been part of that site for some time now, and it’s just like a forum for fans, nothing else. And the other day I saw this topic about some of them doing an effort to lose weight, but making it like the actual biggest loser competition. I thought it was a good idea so I joined and the assigned me to that team.” I didn’t take a breath while saying all that. But I was nervous, he had his mouth set with no trace of his beautiful smile and in his eyes you could see he was not really happy.

“Why do you want to lose weight? I never thought that was an issue for you?” If you only knew.

“I wouldn’t say it’s an issue, but it’s been bothering me. It’s just that, I have gained a few pounds and I don’t like it. And I want to look my best for you and…”

“Wait, stop!” He took my hands and placed a kiss in both of them.

“First of all, I love YOU, you know that, I don’t care how many more pounds you have. I do understand how you feel, because I’ve felt it too, but honey, if you want to lose weight, do it because it’s something YOU want, not what someone else wants including me.”

“I’m doing it because I want to feel better, Howie. Be more athletic, run besides you in the mornings, do more sit-ups so I can take Belly Dancing classes.”

“Since when do you want to Belly Dance?” He asked me sounding amused.

“I just do. It’s in my bucket list.” He laughed at that one.

“I’ll pay them if you promise me a private show!” I slapped playfully at that.

“If your fans knew how pervert you can be!”

“Please don’t tell anyone at that site!” He started kissing my neck while pressing me to his chest. I needed to make him forget about the site, it was the only way to stop his questioning.

“You know, I also found this site where you can log what you eat and your exercises.”

He was now running one hand beneath my shirt, the other firmly holding me to him.

“That’s good.”

“You can log sex as an exercise.”

He looked at me with eyes so filled with lust that it sent shivers through my body.

“Let’s go to bed so I can help you with your workout. How much do you want to lose?”

He picked me up and I had no choice but to put my legs around his waist and let him lead the way.

I am so going to make my team win!
End Notes:
Since this is my first ever fanfic posted here, I'd like to know what you think, no matter what it is!
Please, Please, Please give a review!!!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10425