UNFAITHFUL by mychickbad
Summary:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



He's more than a man and this is more than love The reason that the sky is blue But clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again And to him I just can't be true And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that I am happy with some other guy I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore... I don't wanna be the reason why Every time I walk out the door... I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore...I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be a murderer


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block Characters: AJ, Donnie
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1780 Read: 632 Published: 05/02/11 Updated: 05/02/11

1. Prologue- Chapter 1 by mychickbad

Prologue- Chapter 1 by mychickbad
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Here is my new story, hope you will like it! I'm also working on Successful and Love the way you lie too.. As always feedback is appreciated! Thank you guys !!xoxo

 

I’m not a stressful person. I was just...busy.. Everybody’s busy. I have an important career that I need to be successful at and take care of. Well, I’ve been intense lately, I know that I’ve been under pressure of certain things. But I’m a writer. Have you happened to know that, we, writers have deadlines? Do you know that editor’s turning our lives into hell?

 

I plugged of my computer and looked thru the window. This was going to be a long week. Cursed under my breath, I lit a cigarette. Yes, I also have bad habits. 

 

“Did you finish your article about the shoes?” My roommate asked. Well, first of all living in two story townhouse building at Los Feliz comes with circumstances. I have an roommate, whom happened to be my best friend, unfortunately. And also she has nothing to do with popular culture which I’m writing about right now.

 

“It wasn’t about shoes Em.” I said, politely.

 

“Well then, what is it about?” She asked, rolling her eyes.

 

“It was about two different types of women, the ones that who loves to wear Louboutin’s and the ones that who loves to wear Manolo’s.”

 

“Understood.” She said, sipping from her black coffee. “So, what’s the difference between those women?” She added, smiling.

 

“Well...”

 

“Which one would you under categorize me?” She asked, unbelievably interested.

 

“I wouldn’t categorize you under any of those.” I said, giggling. 

 

“Why is that?” 

 

“Because you don’t even know the difference of Manolo’s and Louboutin’s.”  I said, laughing.

 

She looked hurt though. 

“Hey, I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to be rude.”

 

“I know. I have a surprise for you for your birthday tonight by the way.” She said, cheerfully.

 

“Oh no, you didn’t have to do anything for me. Or is this the way of yours to getting back at me?” I said, started to pray that it wasn’t any surprise party. “Please don’t throw any surprise parties babes. I really need to finish that article.” I said, with a begging look.

 

“No no.. I swear it’s not a surprise party.” She replied, winking at me. 

 

“Then, what is it?” 

 

“Well, we are going to have so much fun like old times.” She said.

 

Like old times? Geez, we had a rough past. It was fun but it was rough as well. All those road trips, night outs and partying. I don’t know which one she was talking about tho. Hopefully it’s not a road trip. I have a fucking deadline in two days! But even if we would go out partying, i know it wouldn’t be the best for me as well. I wished I wouldn’t have to work. 

 

“You know, you shouldn’t be working for long hours just to get nothing out of it. You are rich.” She said, it almost came like a whisper to me.

 

“I’m not rich, my parents are rich.” I hissed, rolling my eyes.

 

“I thought  that was the whole deal.”

 

“Xcuse me.”

 

“Hun, people work all their lifetime to become rich, you were already born with it.”

 

“So.” 

 

“Nothing, I gotta go out for practicing, I’ll pick you by 7 pm for your surprise.” She said and rushed thru the door.

 

Emily, my best friend, she is captain of the national women surf team. So as you can imagine, her body is worth to die for, but unfortunately, she is just not into those type of stuff.However, she is the most fun and challenging person I have ever meet. We became friends when her parents moved in to the next house that my parents live. We used to go to same high school, hanged at the beach all the time (because of her practices) and checked out the handsome surfers. 

 

We lived all of our life in the OC. True blood Californians. After college, we decided to move out to Los Angeles, where I can learn to be on my own without my parents help. Still learning tho. Hard stuff. It’s not that I’m complaining but my parents never leaves me alone or it seems to me like that. 

 

Anyways, I opened my laptop again, while checking my e-mails,  my phone rang. Blocked call. Third time this morning. It started to piss me off. After a while later, I found the inspiration that I need and hanged onto my article. By the time of noon, I finally finished my new article about the shoes in Emily’s words. I was thinking, now I can have some time for sunbathing by the pool. But suddenly I realized Emily was calling.

 

“What’s up?” I said

 

“Change in plans. I’ll be at home in two hours, go get ready and wear something nice.” 

 

“You are telling me to wear something nice?” Laughing “ Yea, wear something nice. I wanted to take you out to dinner tonight but I bumped into someone at Zuma and got some ticket’s for a surprise concert.”She said, serious.

 

“whose concert are we going? And who did you bump into?” 

 

“If I can tell you now, if wouldn’t be a surprise, clever head.”

 

“Whatever, it’s just a concert Em.” 

 

“It’s a concert with a full backstage pass, Nat.” 

 

“With a  full backstage pass?”

 

“Yeah, and I know that you are going to like it.”

 

“Allritey then. See you in two hours.” I said, and dropped the call. There was no way I could get any word from Emily’s mouth so why would I waste time, instead I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready. 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

“I guess, now it’s a good time for you to tell, whom concert we are going?” I said after we parked the car outside of an empty building.

 

“NKOTBSB” Emily said, laughing.

 

“What?” I asked, nervously.

 

“What, what?” She asked, totally ignoring my question.

 

“What’s an NKBSB or whatever you said” 

 

“Well, it’s NKOTBSB and it’s a short for something.” 

 

“Seriously I have no idea.” I replied’ rolling my eyes. Hey this was supposed to be my birthday night and I was supposed to go out and have fun instead I’m stuck with my friend in front of an crappy empty lot.

 

“ Who is your childhood crush?” Emily asked, while checking herself from the rear window, putting her one and only make up, lip gloss.

 

“That’s an easy question, it’s Vin Diesel.”

 

“I’m asking your childhood crush dumb face. Not your permanent crush.” She said, giggling.

 

“I don’t have any other crush.” 

 

“Yes you do. Do you remember the summer that we met?”

 

“Oh god no! No you didn’t.” I started to yell in the car. 

 

“Yes I guess, I just did. I maybe happened to do the worst.” She said while we got off from the car and walking towards to that creepy building.

 

“Are you seriously taking me to Backstreet Boys concert?” I asked, surprised than I will ever be.

 

“Hmm.. Yea...” She replied, enthusiastically.

 

“Oh my god!” I said, sarcastically. Seriously’ what am I? 12 years old?? Oh no, what makes me worst is, i still get chills when i’m thinking about AJ.  

 

“Over that summer, your parents didn’t let you to come to concerts with me. So now that we are all grown up, I thought that it would be fun to watch them.”

 

“It would be really fun to watch them, if i still would be 12.” I said briefly. 

 

“You know you are not really helping the situation, right now.” She replied. The place was empty and it was really guard. It was really weird for a concert hall. There was no bouncer or even the ticket control....

 

“Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!” Everybody shouted, after I opened the curtains.

 

“WTF?”  I jumped histerically.

 

“ Happy b-day darling!” One of my old friends, Josh said, hugging me. It’s been over a year almost ,since the last time I saw him. 

“Oh my god! What are you guys doing here?” I asked, happily.

 

“ Well, Emily was planning this party for a while.” Josh replied.

 

“I thought that we are going to a concert.” I pleaded hopelessly. 

 

“Gee, you are not going to a concert babes, the concert is coming right at you.” Josh laughed.

 

“Oh, jesus.” I hissed into Emily’s ear while I  spotted Nick Carter, chatting along with a familiar looking guy. 

 

“Is this?...”  

 

“Your dad and Donnie Wahlberg?DUHH” 

 

“WTF?” I practically yelled into her ear. “ How did you?” 

 

“Well, I did meet Danny a while ago, he was a fan of mine. So after I learned that they get together with Backstreet Boys for a bunch of series of concerts, I called him to ask this favor and luckily for us, they just showed up.”

 

“This is...”

 

“Amazing?” Em finished my sentence. “ You don’t need to thank me” She continued while  winking at me and then walking towards to Danny Wood.

 

I took a glimpse of everybody. It seems like everybody was getting along really well. After a brief second, I started to chat along with my friends, occasionally I was passing over the celebrities. I did appreciate what Emily did for me but on the other hand, I was embarrassed. I didn’t want any of them to think that I was a loser who needs desperate attention. 

 

“So, you must be the famous birthday girl.” Somebody behind my back, whispered in my ear. 

 

“Oh geez. You scared the fuckin shit out of me. “I said, startled. without hesitating I turned my back to see who it was. Dang! Did I just use f word to Alexander McLean. Fuck my life.

 

“I’m sorry” He said, while shaking my hand. 

 

“Oh no, I’m sorry, I thought you are Josh.”

 

“I’m Alex.” 

 

“I know.” ‘Ok, concentrate Nathalie. Why do I feel like everybody’s staring at us’ I thought to myself.

 

“And I’m Donnie.” Donnie Wahlberg, appeared in front of me. 

 

“Nice.” I said’ smiling. ‘Ok, even in my wildest fantasy I would have never thought I would fuck Donnie and AJ in the same bed as for threesome but now that they are standing right next to each other, I would have definitely  go for it.’ I thought to myself again, while shaking Donnie’s hand.  “I’m Nathalie” I added. 

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10552