Electricity by Little Star
Summary:

banner

I’m just a simple girl from Sydney.
I’m only eighteen I never expected to fall.

I never expected to fall for a rockstar
A rockstar who is twelve years older than me.
I was always the innocent daughter of Karl Stefanovic

That spark of electricity changed everything for me.

 


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block Characters: AJ, Brian, Danny, Donnie, Howie, Joe, Jon, Jordan, Nick
Genres: Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9645 Read: 8229 Published: 05/03/11 Updated: 07/16/11
Story Notes:

Karl Stefanovic is an Australian "celebrity" he is one of my idols. anyway i came up with this story while procrastinating the other day. i'll post another chapter of my other stories later too

1. one by Little Star

2. two by Little Star

3. three by Little Star

4. four by Little Star

5. five by Little Star

one by Little Star

I never wanted anything from my family. All I needed was food, a bed and a roof over my head and some money in a jar and I was in the top 1% of rich people in the world. True story. From the time I was old enough, I had a job as a pool lifeguard, which I started when I was fifteen. My dream was to be a musician. I had taken singing lessons from the time I was four years old and piano lessons when I was eight. I taught myself guitar and drums when I was ten and have been performing at little venues and writing my own material since I was fourteen. I have always enjoyed dancing as well and have done Ballet since I was three. I don’t enjoy it as much as music but it’s good to partner with my music. I also do hip-hop and contemporary. My Dad had always been my biggest inspiration, he started off as a simple boy from Brisbane, Australia who loved writing, Soccer, Cricket and hanging out with his brothers and became an award winning journalist and TV personality. He was a single Dad from the time I was six months old until I was seven and he married my step mum Cass. My name is Taylor Maddison Stefanovic and I’m about to embark on the journey of my life.

 

“Taylor, are you busy?” my Dad asked as he knocked on my bedroom door.

“No, come in Dad.”
My Dad walked into my room where I was sitting on my bed just writing some songs.
“Have you packed?” he asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.
“I’ve started, have you found any houses?” I asked.
“I found a nice apartment in New York, I’ll show you later. Can you finish packing please? We’re leaving in two days Tay.”
“I know, I know. I am just on a roll with my writing.”
“You know you can take a break, you haven’t stopped since you graduated. You need a holiday sweetheart.”

“America will be a holiday at the start, don’t worry about it Dad.”

“You are such a Stefanovic, you can’t not work!” he laughed.

 

Karl’s Point of View

My daughter Taylor is now eighteen and she has just graduated from high school at McDonald College of Performing Arts. She is an incredible musician who works very hard at achieving her dream. I managed to get her signed to a record label in America after many trips over the past six months performing in front of record executives and encouraging them to take a chance on my hard working daughter.

 

I have four kids in total; Taylor is my eldest, born on September 15 1992 when I was eighteen and I had just graduated from Churchie, a school in Brisbane, Australia. My girlfriend at the time was in year 12 at my school’s sister school. I worked two part time jobs once I graduated and was at university studying journalism. Taylor’s Mum died in a car accident when Taylor was six months old.I was devestated and left to raise a baby on my own. Thank goodness for daycare but when my parents moved back to Brisbane from Carnis, it made life so much easier. I didn’t have to fork out extra for day care and it made it easier to spend time with Taylor and watch her grow. We moved around until she turned six and I met her step Mum, Cass. When Taylor was seven, her step brother Jackson was born. Jackson is a very good soccer player and he is now eleven. Little Ava is now six and loves princesses, Barbies and playing soccer in the backyard with Jackson. River is the baby of the family he is now two. Taylor is very close to Jackson and is very good at looking after River

 

It’s certainly hard travelling all the time as a journalist, waking up early for the morning show that I do, having a family and managing my daughter’s music career. When I go over to America with Taylor to help her settle into an apartment, I’ll find her a manager over there and I’ll still help manage her but from Australia.

 

Taylor never asks for much, in fact she never asks for anything. She saved all her own money from gigs and her part time job as a lifeguard to go to America to find a record label, buy herself two new guitars and record a demo CD. So I think the least I can do is buy her an apartment in New York and give her $500,000 to help her start off.

 

Taylor’s Point of View

Getting ready for America was something I was trying to put off. Leaving the security of home is not something I am used to. I will admit now, I am a huge Daddy’s girl and I’m not good at putting myself into new situations. Sure I’m charismatic like my Dad but I’m shy when I meet new people.

 

Three days later, I had said goodbye to my brothers and sister and my step Mum and I was off to America to live. I don’t know how long for but it was sure going to be interesting. When Dad and I landed in New York, we went straight to our hotel and caught up on the sleep we didn’t get on the plane.

 

After our little catch up on sleep, we decided to go out and explore New York. We’d spent a week in New York about a month ago trying to find record labels and Dad managed to get me signed to Kaotic Records, the record label of Nick Carter from the BackStreet Boys. It was an alternative label but it was connected to Sony BMG, which helps with promotion and the like. I hadn’t met Nick Carter yet though, I had performed for his A&R department and they videoed it and sent it onto him and apparently he was impressed so I was signed.

 

“So Tay, tomorrow morning, we have to meet Nick at the studio at eleven.”
“What for? I didn’t think I started recording for another two weeks until we sorted paperwork and living arrangements out?”
“Don’t worry, you just have to meet Nick and finish off paperwork.”

“Oh that’s alright then. You had me worried for a second there. I haven’t finished half the stuff I wanted to write to show Nick”
“I’ll have to show you the apartment I found for you today as well.”
“I really hope it wasn’t too expensive Dad. I hate you spending money on me.”
“I know little darlin, but this is my treat. This is me helping you achieve your dreams. Why don’t we go check it out now hey?” Dad said as he hailed a cab outside the hotel.

 

We pulled up at a posh looking apartment building in SoHo. I deathstared Dad, it looked so expensive and posh. Dad had a key in his pocket already.

“When did you get a key?” I asked.

“Why do you think I was over here last week?” Dad smiled.

“You bought it? I’m going to get you Dad.”
“You’ll love it, I promise.”

 

When we got up to the third level in the lift, Dad opened the door to apartment number 6 and we walked inside. It was so impressive. The unit was fully furnished with all this lovely furniture, there was a study with a huge iMac set up and a laptop, in my room there was a massive double bed. The kitchen was amazing, not that I am a very good cook, there was a spare room with a piano and two brand new guitars hanging on the wall.

 

“Thank you so much Dad. I love it! It’s perfect.”
“That’s okay little darlin’. Anything for you, you know that, especially after all your hard work in the past two years with your HSC. Like a 99 is pretty damn impressive. You could be doing medicine if you weren’t at a performing arts school!”

“I have no idea how I got a 99 doing Music, Drama, Extension English, Dance and English.”
“Well you duxed it all. I was very impressed and very proud, that’s for sure. It proves that it’s not impossible to get a 99 with creative subjects. Anyway as I was saying, you deserve this apartment. Trust me baby girl. You really do.”

“I love you Pappa Bear. So when can I come and stay here?” I asked.

“Tomorrow night will be the first night. We just have to wait for all your things to come through from Australia so you can put everything out that you want.”

 

The next morning Dad woke me up at nine o’clock so I had plenty of time to get ready for meeting Nick Carter. I searched through my suitcase for my best looking clothes. I pulled out a black high waisted skirt and a light grey singlet and black leather jacket and my favourite peep toe black leather heels. I tied my blonde hair back into a bun and put a tiny bit of make up on to show off my brown eyes.

 

Dad was dressed in one of his best business suits with my favourite hot pink tie that I brought him a few years ago.

“Are you ready Tay-Tay?”

“I sure am Karlos! Let’s go!” I smiled as I put my iPhone into my handbag along with my wallet.

 

When the cab pulled up outside the studio in Manhattan, I  felt butterflies begin to gather in my stomach. Dad took my hand as we walked inside.

“I promise you’ll be fine Tay.”

 

We checked in at the studio and we were told to wait. Two minutes later, a tall blond guy appeared. That was Nick Carter! One of my musical heroes!

“Hey Karl! How’s it going?” he asked Dad.

“Good man, this is Taylor.”
“Hey Taylor, it’s great to finally meet you. I was so impressed by your music.”
“Thank you so much. Well I’ve always been inspired by your music.”

“Really, that’s so cool! Well come on in! We’re just having a studio session.”

“We?” I asked.
“The BackStreet Boys and the New Kids on the Block.”

“Woah, okay. I thought Dad meant you were just in a recording session with someone else in your label.”
“No, I only take on one new artist a year because my schedule is so hectic! Come on in.” he smiled.

Dad and I went into the recording studio behind Nick. My journey really was about to begin!

 

End Notes:

please review :)

two by Little Star
Author's Notes:

next chapter! wooo party time xD. sorry its taken a while i have a history paper due in the morning and i keep putting it off :S. please review :) it starts of in Nick's point of view (:

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

“So Brian, who’s this chick that’s coming in to watch us record?” Donnie asked Brian. I could hear them talking before I brought Taylor into the studio we were using.
“She’s from Australia, Nick just signed her to the label. I think he wanted to talk to her about opening for us for the tour.”
“Oh awesome, that’d solve so many problems!” Jordan replied.

 

We walked into the studio and I introduced Taylor to everyone.

“Guys, this is Taylor Stefanovic and this is her Dad Karl. Brian, Howie and AJ are in the BackStreet Boys with me and this is Jordan, Joey, Donnie, Danny and Jonathan from New Kids.”
“Nice to meet you guys.”
“So Taylor, do you have any of the stuff you’ve recorded with you?” Nick asked.

“No it’s back in the hotel. I didn’t realise I had to bring it with me.”
“Oh no, I was just wondering. But we wanted to ask you, if it’s okay with you, would you like to be the opening act on the tour? We’ll have your album recorded by then. The tour isn’t until May but it’ll be all out by then.” I suggested.

“That would be awesome!” she replied enthusiastically.

“That’s great! Anyway, while the guys go and record their bits and pieces, you and I will go sort out your paperwork missy.”
“Dad, if you want to go have a look around New York, I’ll be fine.” Taylor said
“Alright, I’ll come back and get you later.” Karl replied.

 

Her Dad gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the studio.

“So Taylor, what kind of music are you into?” Brian asked her.

“Well I will admit I have been a BackStreet Boys fan since I was about five but I also really love Missy Higgins and Delta Goodrem. Anything with a piano or acoustic guitar is my thing.”
“That’s good, your Dad told me a lot of your songs are pretty raw. We’ll have to work on that hey? A few drums, some electric guitar.”

 

The other boys went into the studio to record and Taylor and I went into the office beside the studio.

 

“So what’s this paperwork for?” she asked.
“Well this is just about joining the record label and about your pay. You’ll get $50,000 a year and then when the album goes on sale you get 80% of the profits and I get 10 and the shops get 10. You can read it if you want.”
“What’s the length of my contract?” she asked.
“Well I’m changing my ways as far as how long I keep new artists. You have so much talent so your contract is however long you want to remain with this label for then when you feel you need to change to a more mainstream label you can.”
“Are you serious? I’m not that talented.”
“Want a bet? I’ve seen you dance too and act. You’re a freakin triple threat “
“How have you seen videos of me dancing and acting?” she asked suspiciously.

“Youtube, thank your Dad.”

“I’m going to kill him!” she laughed.
“No they’re really good! Maybe we can get you an acting job too along side your music.”

 

After she signed the contracts and we sat and talked about what kind of music she wanted on her CD. She wanted a sort of Pop/Rock sound but also a bit of an acoustic sound because that’s what her roots are.

 

We went back into the main studio and I ran her through the way we work in a larger studio, which focuses on commercial releases. It’s a little bit different to a home studio because of the different soundboards, computer programs and play back systems.

 

“What’s it like being so famous Nick?” she asked curiously.
“To be honest, we’re not as famous as we were back in the 90s and it’s actually good being underground really.”
“Why are you guys sort of like an alternative band now?”
“Because no one really listens to boy bands anymore, other than the fans from way back. We left our record label, Jive about a month ago so we’re inbetween labels.”
“Wouldn’t you just sign them yourself?”
“I can’t, it’s too complicated. We’re trying to get signed by the New Kids record label Interscope.”
“Oh well I guess because you guys are now NKOTBSB they’d have to sign you.”
“Not necesseraly. We’re trying to get another album done on our own. This NKOTBSB thing is mostly a tour. I love these guys though. Jordan, Jonathan and I are really close. You’ll have to get to know them because they are really good song writers.”
“Oh awesome,”
“Hey we’re going to have a party tonight for our tour. Do you and your Dad want to tag along?” I asked her.
“Only if we don’t interfere.”
“Oh you won’t interfere don’t worry. It’ll be heaps of fun. It’s like a promotional party.”
“I’ll ask Dad when he comes back. Remember I’m only eighteen so I can’t drink alcohol here.”
“Can you drink in Australia?”
“Oh yeah, eighteen is the legal drinking age.”
“I’m sure if we didn’t really tell anyone you could get away with it.”
“I don’t look eighteen though. I look about fifteen. I always got asked for my ID back home.”
“Ah okay.”
“Nothing wrong with soft drink though. I’m a bit of a Cola addict.”
“OH don’t worry we all are too! You’ll quickly learn that in this business, caffiene is your best friend. Learn very quickly what your favourite coffee order is because we drink about three cups of coffee a day!”
“Oh wow okay. I know I relied on coffee heaps when I was doing my HSC but that was only to get me through the night when I had a huge assignment due.”
“Well you’ll find we have many late nights in the studio especially before a deadline, just finishing things off.”
“So where are we mainly recording?” she asked.
“Well here, Sweden with Max Martin, Sydney with Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem and LA.”
“What do you mean I’m recording with Brian and Delta? That’s my biggest dream ever!”
“Well your Dad told me who your influences were so I organised it.”
“I’ll be able to show you around Sydney too!”
“Sydney is one of my all time favourite cities. Melbourne is my favourite. Where did you live in Sydney? Like what suburb?”
“Oh we were in Bondi so nice and close to the beach.”
“Bondi hey? The most over rated beach in the world.”
“Yeah pretty much. I used to go down to Manly instead it’s so much better. Everyone only goes to Bondi now for a perve on the lifeguards.”
“Oh yeah that Bondi Resuce show. We have it on cable over here.”
“I was a lifeguard back home at a water park” she smiled.
“Really? That’s so cool.”

 

Brian poked his head out of the door to the recording booth and said, “Nick, we need you in to do your part.”
“Alright, I’ll be back in a minute. Brian, keep Taylor Company for me.”
“I have to stay in here. We’re doing the harmonies now.”
“I’ll be fine Nick, I’ll just sit and watch the masters at work. I might learn something.”
“That’s my girl,” I smiled and chuckled.

 

“Nick, she’s a nice girl.” Donnie said
“Yeah, very talented too man. You should see the videos of her acting and dancing as well as singing. She’s pretty impressive.”
“Did you ask her to the party tonight?” Jordan asked.
“I sure did and I told her to ask her Dad too.”

 

To be honest, I thought Taylor was really, really beautiful. She seemed like such a lovely down to earth girl. The only problem, she was twelve years younger than me. Sure she’s legal but I’m sort of like her boss. It’d be like taking advantage of my position.

Taylor’s Point of View

While Nick was in recording with the boys, I had a glance at my phone. There was a text from Dad.

Hey little darlin’ how’s things going there? I’ll come and get you at 2 and take you for lunch. I’m just at the apartment. Your stuff arrived. Love you.

 

Hey Pappa Bear, things are great here. We got invited to a party with the boys tonight. Keen? 2 sounds good. So in like 15 minutes? Time seems to have flown. I’m going to kill you for buying that apartment, I swear!

 

I won’t go to the party but you’re more than welcome to. I’ll be there in five. What are you doing?

The boys are recording, I’m just watching. I finished all the paper work ages ago. Nick and I have just been talking about where I’m recording and who with and stuff like that. Why don’t you want to come?

 

I just have something else planned. I’m two minutes away. Can you wait out the front?

I grabbed a piece of paper nearby and wrote a note to Nick.

 

Sorry I had to go, Dad wanted me to wait out the front. My mobile is 0431185738, call me with details for tonight. Meeting you was heaps of fun xx Taylor. 

End Notes:

pretty please review yes? xx

three by Little Star
Author's Notes:

so here's the next chapter. it starts off as Taylor's POV

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

About two hours later, I got a text message from a number I didn’t know.

Hey Taylor, it’s Nick. What’s the address of your hotel? I’ll pick you up at 7. Wear a nice dress please (: xx Nick.

 

Dad and I were at the apartment putting all my belongings away and just making it feel homey.

 

Hey Nick, Well I’m staying at my apartment now. The adress is Unit 6/45 Farrier Place SoHo. I’ll get prettied up, don’t worry hot shot :)

 

“Who was that?” Dad asked.
“Nick, just asking for the address. Listen Dad, I’m going to go out for an hour and buy some nice clothes for tonight and a new phone too so I’m not spending all your money.”
“No, here sweetheart. Take my card. It’s on me.” Dad replied, pulling his wallet from the pocket of his jeans.
“No Pa, I saved up my money for this sort of thing. I’ll be back later okay? Can I have the apartment key?”
“It’s on the bench over there. What time is Nick picking you up?”
“At seven. Dad, is it wrong that I’m actually starting to get really excited now?”
“No not at all little darlin’ just remember you have to make a good impression tonight. It’ll be good networking.”
“Ah huh. Anyway, I’ll see you later Pappa Bear.” I replied as I grabbed my handbag and the key and walked out of the apartment and downstairs into the crisp December New York air.

 

I caught a cab into Central New York and had a look around the shops. I window shopped at Chanel and Burberry, dreaming of what could be one day. I sighed and looked down and continued walking. I wasn’t looking where I was going and I bumped into someone. I looked up to apologise. I looked into a pair of familiar blue eyes.

 

“Oh hey Nick. Sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going.” I replied.

“It’s fine Taylor. What are you up to?”
“Well I am out finding a dress for tonight but I’m also dreaming of what could be one day, wearing Chanel and Burberry. What are you up to?” I asked
“Killing time. Can I come with you to look for your dress? Get to know you better?” Nick asked.
“Yeah sure, I could use some company. Do you know any nice shops that sell nice, cheap dresses?”
“I’ll buy you whatever dress you like. From whatever shop you like. Just say the word and it’s yours.”
“Oh no Nick, it’s fine. I’ve saved up money for things like this. I just need a nice simple dress. I’ll find some good jewlerry in my jewlerry box at home and match it with it and make it look amazing.”
“Are you sure? I’m more than happy to buy it for you.”
“Yeah I’m sure Nick. I’m a simple girl anyway.”

 

We came across a Sass and Bide shop, back home that was my all time favourite shop. I took Nick’s hand and dragged him in.

 

“What are we doing in here?” Nick asked.
“This is my all time favourite shop. Hey does my dress have to be long?”
“Nah, it can be a short one. It’s not a prom.”
“Awesome!”

 

Nick stood around while I searched for a dress, you know after having a crush on Nick Carter since I was five, it was actually really cool to be working with him and hanging out with him. He was so nice and he was incredibly attractive. Not like the guys back home. Sure there were some good looking boys I went to school with and some boys from the private schools who I dated but Nick seemed like such a gentleman and he was so welcoming to me in the studio and inviting me to a party!

 

I found the cutest dress, it was a black, white and orange holter and it was on sale too which was even better. I went into the change room to try it on. I looked in the mirror, and it looked pretty much perfect. I walked out of the change room to show Nick.

 

“Psst, Nick!” I called out.

He turned around and smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

“I like it!” he replied as he walked over to me.

“So get this one?”
“Yep, that’s the one.”

 

I went back into the change room and changed back then met Nick out by the counter.

“Now are you sure you don’t want me to get this for you?”
“Yes Nick. It’s all good.” I smiled.

 

“So where to now?” Nick asked once I had paid for my dress and we were out the front of the shop.
“Do you want to go and grab a coffee?” I asked.
“Yeah sure. I’ll take you to my favourite coffee place.”

 

“So do you have a boyfriend back home?” Nick asked.
“I hooked up with guys, never past first base though. I had a rep to uphold back home. News travels fast in Sydney.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah, virgin.” I sighed “And I’m about to start a music career. What does that say about me?”
“It means you respect yourself and we need more people like you in this industry.”

“I guess. To be honest, I’m too scared to get my heart broken. I’ve seen what happens when you get your heartbroken with my Dad and with my friends back home.”
“Sweetheart,” Nick said putting his arm over my shoulder as we walked, “Heartbreak is part of growing up. No matter how hard it is. It has to happen sometime.”
“Why can’t I just find the perfect guy, fall for him and live happily ever after?”
“Because that little darling is called a Disney movie.”

 

We walked in silence the rest of the way to a Starbucks just of Times Square.

“What would you like?” Nick asked me.
“I’ll get mine.” I replied.

“No, this one is mine kiddo.”

I sighed, “Just a Chocolate Frappachino thanks.”
“Alright.”

 

I went over and found a seat in a booth at the back of the coffee shop. I got my phone from my handbag and saw a text from Dad.

 

Hey Sweetheart, I’ve gone out to meet some old work mates. Have some dinner before you go out. There’s a number for pizza or chinese food on the bench and some money to pay for it. Have fun tonight. Call me if you need anything.

 

Nick came over with my drink and sat down.

“So Taylor. Are you looking forward to tonight?”
“I actually am. I am normally not a party person, which is hard to believe if you know my family. I’m normally pretty shy around people I don’t know.”
“You seemed to be okay this morning.”
“That’s different. I feel like I’ve known you guys for years because I grew up listening to your music. If that doesn’t sound creepy.”
“No, it doesn’t sound creepy.”

Two hours later, we had lost track of time. Nick looked at his watch.

“Do you want to come back to mine and get changed?” Nick asked, “It’s six thirty.”

“I still have my make up and shoes at home. I’ll catch a cab to the venue. It’s okay.”
“Are you sure?”
“I’ll be fine. Just give me the address.”
“Alright.”

Nick teared off a bit of a napkin and I handed him a pen from my bag. He wrote down the adress and passed it back to me.

“Call me when you get there okay? I’ll come and find you.”
“Alright. And thanks for the coffee Nick. I appreciate it.”
“No worries darlin. I’m looking forward to tonight.”

 

I caught a cab back to the apartment and quickly had a shower and did my make up and got ready for the party. Once I was ready, I looked myself over in the mirror one more time and took a photo on my phone. I sent it to a few of my friends back home; Alice, Gemma, Xavier, Brodie and Tom.

 

Hey guys, first party! How do I look? Miss you all heaps. Tom, can you call me later please? x

 

I searched through my suticases to find a black clutch and I finally found the perfect one. I put my phone in, my wallet, the apartment key and a bit of make up just in case. I called a cab and waited out the front. Only to find, Nick standing out the front, dressed in a pair of black dress pants and a pink dress shirt and black sports jacket.

 

“What are you doing here? I just called a cab.”
“I thought you might need a lift.”
“You’ll be late. It’s already quarter past seven.”
“I’ll be fine. I called Brian and told him what happened. Come on let’s go chickee.”

 

We got into the car that was waiting for us and we were driven to the venue.

When we got out, there were cameras every where.

“Okay Tay, the first test for you. Paparazzi. Just take my hand and we’ll get through without any trouble.” Nick whispered as we got out of the car.

 

The night started quite slowly with all the formalities, welcomes, dinner and then finally the party actually started. I was standing talking to Donnie while Nick was with Brian, Howie and AJ talking to some record label people.

 

“So Taylor, Nick seems to look at you with adoring eyes.”
“He’s pretty much my boss Donnie and I’m twelve years younger than him.” I replied with a tone of sadness in my voice.
“You know in this industry it means pretty much nothing. Make a move.”
“Donnie, if he wants to make a move he can make a move. I don’t want to do the wrong thing. I’m not exactly an expert when it comes to romance.”
“Well, I’ll tell him.”

“If this goes wrong I’m blaming you Donnie.”
“What are you blaming Donnie for?” I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see Nick behind me.

“Nothing Nick, don’t worry about it.” I replied and walked away. I found Brian sitting talking to his wife and his young son who I hadn’t met.

 

“Hey Brian.”
“Hey Tay. This is my wife Leighanne and my son Baylee. This is Taylor, who Nick signed to his label.” Brian said as he introduced me to his wife and his son.

“It’s so nice to meet you. We have heard so much about your talent from Nick.” Leighanne said.
“Oh really. I hope it’s all good.”
“Of course. Are you getting up and singing tonight? Leighanne asked.
“Only if Nick asks me to.”

“I’m sure he will.”

“Anyway, I better go over and talk to Jordan and Jonathan. Nick told me I should. It was nice to meet you guys.”
“No problem Taylor. Have fun.”

 

Nick’s Point of View.

“Dude, you should totally hook up with her.” Donnie told me.

“Who man?” I asked as I saw Taylor talking to Brian on the opposite side of the room.

“Taylor! She so likes you. She won’t make a move unless you do. You so like her. It’s obvious.”
“I’ve known her for one day.”
“So, it’s a party. Hook up with her.”

“She’s so naïve.”
“So, that’s when they’re best.”
“She’ll expect a relationship out of it.”
“So, don’t you want a relationship?”
“I do, just it seems like I’d be taking advantage of being her boss.”
“Mate, you’re the owner of the record label she’s been signed to and you’re writing with her. Doesn’t exactly make you her boss. You’re a work mate.”

“She’s eighteen. I’m thirty.”
“Nick, nobody will care. The press will care for five minutes then it will blow over. You’ve been depressed about Lauren for three months too long. Come on. You two will be good together.”

“I guess it’s worth a shot.”
“Take her out onto the balcony.” Donnie suggested.

“If this goes bad, you’re taking the blame.”

“As usual.” Donnie replied evily.

 

I went over to find Taylor with Brian but she wasn’t there. He told me to go and see Jordan and Jon. So I did and I saw Taylor standing there talking to them. I put my arms around her waist.

“Hey Taylor, come out side with me for a second.”

“I’m just talking to Jordan and Jonathan.”
“We’ll be here when you get back.” Jordan reassured her.

I took Taylor’s hand and lead her out to a balcony that was deserted.

 

“What are we doing out here?” she asked.

“This,” I replied as I put my arms around her wasit and lent in…

End Notes:

so i got told the pace was too slow... and plus i wanted to get into it!! here begins the roller coaster!! please review :)

four by Little Star
Author's Notes:

sorry for the delay. i have had three big assessment pieces in the past two weeks i have needed to finish. Year 12 is a bitch. Anyway, here's another chapter now i have finished two of the three assignments. Oh and just so you know... I HATE HAMLET! haha 

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Arial; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;} h1 {mso-style-link:"Heading 1 Char"; mso-style-next:Normal; margin-top:12.0pt; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:3.0pt; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; page-break-after:avoid; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:16.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-font-kerning:16.0pt; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-weight:bold;} span.Heading1Char {mso-style-name:"Heading 1 Char"; mso-style-locked:yes; mso-style-link:"Heading 1"; mso-ansi-font-size:16.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:16.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-font-kerning:16.0pt; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB; font-weight:bold;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Taylor’s Point of View

Nick took me outside to a balcony, which overlooked New York City. The nightlife was bustling. Times Square was full of people.

 

Nick put his arms around my wait and leant in and his lips connected with mine. I felt something in that moment. Something I had never felt before. Sure I had kissed my guy friends Xavier, Tom and Brodie before but that was at parties. I will admit I did have a thing for Tom for a while but we had grown up together since we were about three years old. I never wanted to pursue it either because I knew it would ruin everything. I could tell Tom absolutely anything.

Something felt right in this moment with Nick it was like something changed. I didn’t feel like a little girl. I don’t know why. It must be the fact I’m kissing an older guy.

 

Nick pulled away.

“Wow that was amazing.” I sighed with a smile.

“Yeah, it was.”

“So…” I said quietly, not really sure where this left us.

“Okay so I know we’ve known each other for like a day but you know maybe we could give a relationship a chance?” Nick replied with a tone of expectation in his voice.
“I’d probably be horrible in a relationship. I’m horrible at sharing how I feel.”
“So you’ll learn. We’ll both learn. I’ll learn to move slowly and try and keep it professional as well.”

“What will the press say? You’re dating an eighteen year old?”
“They’ll live. What do you think about it?”
“I’m not exactly looking forward to telling my Dad about this.”
“Well we’ll just keep it quiet for a while.”

“I guess let’s go for it then.” I smiled. Nick kissed my forehead.

“Let’s go for it.” He said before he went back inside

 

This felt surreal, I was now the girlfriend of one of the most famous singers of the 90s. I was now the girlfriend of the guy I had a childhood crush on.

 

I went inside to the table where my clutch was and I pulled out my phone to see a text from Tom

 

I’ll call you later, hope you’re having fun! I’m already saving up to come and visit you. You’ve been gone 4 days and I miss you already xo Tommy

 

I just kissed Nick Carter, what the hell?

 

You did what? Isn’t he your boss?

 

Why do you think I’m freaking out?

 

“What are you doing?” Nick asked as he came up behind me.
“I just got a text from one of my friends back home.”
“Do you want a drink?” Nick asked.
“Age limit remember?”
“They won’t mind. You blend in as over twenty-one.”

“Oh alright. Can I have a Rasberry Crusier?”

“I’ll be back in a minute.”

“I’m going to go back and talk to Jordan and Jon.”
“I’ll find you.”

I went over to Jordan and Jon who were now talking to Howie.

“Are you having fun Taylor?” Howie asked.
“Yeah, it’s a great party. I never thought there’d be this many celebrities in the one room.” I replied.
“We’ll introduce you to some. Come on!” Jordan said.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to interrupt the conversation you guys are having.”
“No, we’re just talking about boring tour things.” Howie replied.

“Oh okay, come on!”

 

They took me over to where Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas were standing talking amongst each other.

“Hey guys,” Jordan said to them.
“Oh hey Howie, Jordan and Jon and uhh..” Joe replied
“Oh I’m Taylor.” I replied

“Where are you from? You have a mad accent.” Kevin asked.
“Australia. I moved here three days ago. I just signed to Nick Carter’s record label.”
“Oh wait, you’re Taylor Stefanovic?” Nick Jonas asked
“Yeah, how do you know that?”
“Your Dad spoke to my Dad and I about you joining our label. We couldn’t afford to take you on, sorry plus your music is more suited to Nick Carter’s label anyway. But I’d love to write with you” Nick Jonas said.

 

Okay that hurt a little, I had been a fan of Nick Jonas’ for a while. Did he have to be so honest about why he didn’t sign me to his label? Writing with Nick Jonas would be good but if he’s going to be that much of a snob, why should I bother?

 

“You’d have to talk to Nick, but I’m sure he could organise it.” I replied.
“Awesome. Are you enjoying America so far?” Nick asked.
“It’s a lot of fun, yeah. I hung out with the guys at the studio today which was a highlight.” I said, then I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and there was Nick standing there with a Crusier in hand.

“Oh hey guys, how’s it going?” Nick asked the Jonas boys.

“Yeah good thanks Nick, we hear you signed Taylor here.” Joe replied.
“I sure did man, and she’s pretty awesome. Do you mind if I steal Taylor for a minute?”
“Nah not at all. It was great to meet you Taylor.” The boys said.
“Yeah, you too. Have a great night.”

 

Nick and I walked away, “What?” I asked.
“Here’s your drink.”
“Thanks…”
“I couldn’t give it to you with Nick Jonas there, he’s the same age as you.”
“Ah okay.”


“Hey do you want to sing for everyone, seeing as you were introduced as the headlining act and all?” Nick asked after I had finished my drink.

“I haven’t really rehearsed anything. But is there a guitar somewhere?” I asked.
“Yeah Brian bought his.”

“Oh alright, I’ll do it.” I sighed.

 

I went over to Brian to ask if I was allowed to use his guitar.

“Brian, sorry to interrupt, but am I allowed to borrow your guitar? I didn’t realise I was meant to sing tonight.”
“Yeah of course, Nick knows where it is.”
“Thanks, I owe you one.”
“It’s fine. I’m looking forward to hearing you!”

 

I went back over to where Nick was by the stage at the front of the room. He was setting up the microphone and Brian’s guitar to the amplifer.

“Go and warm up hey?” he said.
“Alright, I’ll be back in a minute. I’ll go outside.”

 

As I warmed up outside, I pondered quickly over which song I should do and I decided on the favourite song I had written and wanted to put on my album, Angel With Devil Wings. I had played it so much on my guitar that it was almost like second nature.

 

I went back inside and Nick was talking to Brian about something.

“Nick, I’m ready to go!” I replied excited. I have to admit performing in front of a crowd does give me a huge buzz. I was on a bit of a high from the Cruiser I had finished too.

“Alright, let’s do this thing.” Nick said with an upbeat tone of voice.

 

Nick got up on the stage and spoke into the microphone.

“Hey everyone, now I want to introduce to you, a young woman who I have just signed to my record label and who is touring with us this year. This is Taylor Stefanovic.” He said and pointed to me and gestured for me to go to the microphone.

 

“Hi everyone, so as Nick said, my name is Taylor. I’m from Sydney Australia. I have just finished high school and I am so honoured to be touring the NKOTBSB this year and release an album. So tonight I’ll perform for you, one of the songs I have written. This is called Angel With Devil Wings, it’s about my experiences back home with one of my best friends. I hope you enjoy.”

 

You came down, you looked around
You came down to the water.
Took your shoes off and you waited
then you walked a little farther.
Teach you how to cry up there but you failed
Teach you how to lie up there through the mail,
You’re an angel with devil wings.
You’re an angel with devil wings.
Hey.

 

You say one day, you’ll fly away from here
Suddenly you change your mind and you stay
You’re eyes but the black wings tell me otherwise
Innocent face with a dirty mind.

You’re an angel with devil wings.
You’re an angel with devil wings
Hey

 

Visit when you calm down
Don’t say goodbye when you leave
Go back to all the things that you despise
Rally what you believe to say please

 

You came down you looked around
You came down to the water
Took your shoes off and you waited
Then you walked a little farther.

The whole room burst into applause. I smiled the biggest smile I have ever smiled in my life.

“Thanks guys, I hope you liked it.”

 

I went off stage and put Brian’s guitar away and went over to where Nick was talking with Brian, Donnie and Jordan.

 

“Did I do okay?” I asked.
“That was incredible Taylor! How were you not signed until now?” Donnie asked.
“I wanted to finish year twelve then I would at least have a full high school education if this didn’t work out and I’d be able to go to uni and get a music degree or something.”
“Well girl, you will definitely get a long stable career out of this if you keep your voice up cause damn you are incredible.” Nick replied.

“Thanks, so what’s the plan for the rest of the night?” I asked.
“Well, we leave here in half an hour and I’ll drop you home.”

“Alright,” I replied

“Unless you want to come back to mine and watch some DVDs?” Nick asked.
“I’ll text Dad and ask if I can. I’ll need pyjamas though cause I’ll probably fall asleep.”
“I have a shirt you can wear.”

“Sweet. Let me just check with Dad.” I replied.

 

I went over to where I left my clutch and got my phone out. There was a text from Dad.

 

Hey sweetie, hope the party is fun. Come home whenever. What’s your plan?

Hey Dad, I’m going to go to Nick’s and watch some DVDs. I won’t be home til the morning okay? Hope you had a great night, I sure have. X

Have fun baby. See you in the morning.

 

Nick and I said goodbye to everyone and we caught a limo to his place. We arrived at a town house in Manhattan and Nick let me inside.

“So did you have fun tonight?” he asked as he took me up to his room to get a shirt to wear.

“It was amazing, thank you so much for inviting me.” I replied as he passed me a black t-shirt and a pair of trackpants. He grabbed the doona and two pillows off his bed and took them downstairs so I could get into the clothes he had given me.

 

When I went downstairs, I saw Nick with two mattresses set up on the TV room floor and popcorn and soft drink on a coffee table. He had unbuttoned the dress shirt he was wearing and he had obviously taken a pair of basketball shorts and changed while I was upstairs.

 

“Looking good Taylor! So what movie do you want to see?” he asked as we sat on the mattresses. He passed me a stack of five DVDs ranging from Valentine’s Day, Braveheart, Romeo and Juliet, Mission Impossible and Australia.

“Can we watch Romeo and Juliet?” I asked “But only if you don’t mind.”
“I love that movie!”

So I snuggled under the doona as Nick put on the DVD then got up and turned off all the lights. As we watched the movie, we snuggled and I think I fell asleep eventually. Just after Romeo and Juliet made love to each other. In that scene, Nick kissed me, more passionate than he had on the balcony in town.

I pulled away, “You know we’re sort of like Romeo and Juliet.”
“You’re just as and even more beautiful than her. You’re my Juliet and I’m your Romeo.” Nick whispered quietly in my ear then I closed my eyes as I snuggled in close to him and fell asleep. I fell asleep as the happiest girl in the world that night.

End Notes:

i hope you enjoyed :) please review xxx

five by Little Star
Author's Notes:

sorry this took forever to update, year 12 is getting to me. there is like no time anymore and if i have time i always have new story ideas. anyway here's the next chapter of electricity. I also updated Chains the other day so check that out if you're a fan of it :)
By the way, this is Karl if you're wondering who he is. I think he is awesome 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAuYlRP4M0A&feature=bf_next&list=LLOlSpSjeu2yE&index=9

 

I woke up the next morning to find Nick wasn’t next to me. However, I could smell bacon being fried. I rolled off the mattress and stood up. I went into the kitchen to find Nick making breakfast.

“Morning.” I said as his back was facing me. He had no shirt on and just a pair of boxers.

“Oh hey gorgeous. Sleep well?”
“Yeah I did, thanks. What about you?”
“Yeah really good thanks. Are you hungry?”

“Yeah, starving.” I sighed.

“Come here.” He smiled.

I went over to where he stood by the stove. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lent down and kissed me softly.

“So what are your plans for today?” he asked when he pulled away.

“Well I have to go home, see Dad and have a nap. Then I was hoping I could find a little writing time. What about you?”
“I have studio time with the guys today from midday then just watching TV tonight. If you like you can come over and we can do some writing. I’ll be home by eight. We can order some take out and just write.”
“That sounds good.”

 

After breakfast, Nick drove me back to the apartment. I thanked him and went inside, to find Dad sound asleep on the couch, the TV still on. I smiled at him and tuned off the TV and went into my room and changed into my pyjamas and had a sleep for I have no idea how long. Dad waked me in the mid afternoon.

 

“Tay-Tay, come on get up.”
“I’m tired. We didn’t go to bed until like three this morning.”
“Well it’s three in the afternoon. Let’s go out and grab something to eat.”
“Ugh fine. I’m going over to Nick’s tonight at about eight to do some writing.”
“Okay, come on lazy butt, out of bed.”

 

Dad and I went to a Sushi Train and sat talking about the party I had been to the night before.
“So who was there?”
“Well the Jonas Brothers, the New Kids and some other people I didn’t really know. I had a chat with the Jonas Brothers but they were quite rude about why they didn’t sign me.”
“I wouldn’t worry about it, you have more training than they will as far as your voice goes.”
“I sang last night and people actually liked it. People who are already famous for writing music and singing, liked my music. The music I wrote myself in my own bedroom!”
“Well it is incredible heart felt music. It’s from your own experiences. Not from someone else’s. Growing up in our house has never been easy for you.” Dad replied.
“It was easy.”
“No it wasn’t Tay, I’ve seen you in the middle of the night, crying because of something Cass, Jacko or Ava said. It has been hard for you being the odd one out. I know what you used to do. Don’t think I didn’t see.”
“How come you never said anything?”
“I figured you would come to me when you were ready to say something. I was always watching Tay, don’t ever think I never made sure you didn’t take it too far.”
“I know Pa, I tried not to.”
“What made you want to do it? I know it wasn’t just the kids and Cass.”
“You know Tom and Xavier?”
“Yeah they were over all the time.”
“Well I had a thing for both of them but it was just casual flings because we didn’t want to ruin our friendships but I always felt more for them and neither of them would take it any further than just friends with benefits. So we had a bit of a falling out at one point and yeah. I didn’t cope so well.”
“I wish you would have told me.”
“I didn’t want you getting involved. You had better things to do.”
“No, Taylor you were and always will be my first priority. You know from now on that if you need me, I’ll be on the first plane over here. Anything at all.” Dad replied.
“I know.”
“So is there anything going on between you and Nick? I mean you already stayed over at his house last night and you only met him yesterday.”
“Uhm no…” I smiled.
“Oh come on Tay, spill it.”
“Okay we kissed last night and there may have been some alcohol involved on his part. I only had one cruiser.”
“He didn’t take advantage of you did he?” Dad asked.
“No he didn’t don’t worry. It was wanted on both parts. Come on Dad, I’ve had a crush on the guy since I was like five years old. I really like him. He’s really sweet.”
“Just please be careful. He’s your boss and there’s quite an age gap. I’d try going for Nick Jonas.”
“No, he’s a dick. I had a really good chat with Donnie Wahlberg last night. He’s such a cool guy, he reminds me of you. He’s got a wicked, dirty sense of humour.” I smiled.
“You know what, I think this whole America thing will be the best thing you have ever done. You’ll make it big over here, I know it.”
“I hope so cause if I make it here, I can make it pretty much anywhere.”
“You know Delta Goodrem is over here at the moment. Make sure you try and make contact with her.” Dad informed me.
“Nick said when we go to Sydney to record that I’m recording with her and Brian. So she must be travelling between.”
“He’s already set up whom you’re recording with? Wow he’s organised.”
“I know right but then again he only takes on one artist a year but apparently he’s changing that because I have so much talent.”
“Really?”
“Yeah because SOMEONE showed him my acting and dancing videos.”
“Oh come on, they were so good.”
“Well he’s going to try and get me an acting gig too.”
“That’s great just make sure it’s the right one.”
“I will Dad, don’t worry. Stop being such a worrywart. I know what I’m doing. I’m the one that went to all the theatre auditions back in high school remember?” I smiled.
“I know, I know.”

 

Once lunch was finished, we went looking around the shops and Dad bought a new suit, some dress shirts and some presents for Jackson, Ava and River and Cass. I bought a few dresses for parties and some shoes. I took Dad into the Mac Store and showed him the computer he should buy Jackson for high school next year because he was going to go to boarding school up in Brisbane at Churchie where Dad went to school.

 

That night, Dad made me his legendary Pasta before I went over to Nick’s. We were discussing the things Jackson would need for boarding school. I had no idea why Dad wanted to send him all the way to Brisbane when he was accepted into three of the most prestigious boys schools in Sydney; Knox Grammar, St Joseph’s and Riverview. I guess there’s the Old Boy tradition that Fathers like to follow with their sons.

 

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was seven-thirty. I went into my room to check my phone to find a text from Nick.

Hey sweetie, do you want me to pick you up on my way home from the studio?
It’s okay, I’ll get Dad to drop me off, I just have to help him with something for my little brother.
Okay, do you want to stay tonight?
Nah, I’ll come home later. Dad leaves in two days so I need to spend a bit of time with him. I think you need to organise to talk to him about everything though like management etc.
Text me his email and I’ll email him
karlstefanovic@nine.com.au

Thanks hun see you soon x

 

Do you need to go to Nick’s?” Dad asked as I came back out to the TV room.
“I have half an hour. I gave him your email so you two can organise a meeting to just finalise everything with each other.”
“Thanks baby.”
“And please don’t mention him and I kissing. I don’t think he was planning on you finding out just yet.”
“I won’t don’t worry darlin’ I won’t say a word.”
“Thanks Pappa bear. I’m going to get ready to go.”

 

I went back into my room and looked through my things trying to find something to wear. I eventually found a pair of skinny jeans and a plain black basic tee and Dad’s old Senior Jersey from Churchie that he gave to me when I was fifteen because I used to sneak it out of his cupboard and wear it to bed to keep warm. I went and had a shower and changed then quickly straightened my hair and tied it up in a ponytail. I know it’s sort of pointless but my hair goes curly in a ponytail if I don’t straighten it.

 

I put my acoustic guitar in its protective case, grabbed my portfolio with all the songs I was working on, my demo CD, my pencil case I use that’s full of all my music pens I like to write with (shut up I have a routine), my collection of picks and my electric guitar and its case. I put my wallet, phone, keys and iPod in my handbag along with my pencil case and folio and my favourite SLR camera so I could document the whole writing experience.

 

I put all my stuff at the door and asked Dad if he’d drop me over.

“I’m going to come in and talk to Nick okay?” he asked.
“Yeah sure whatever.” I smiled.

 

When we got to Nick’s, Dad knocked on the door for me cause my hands were full. Nick answered, dressed in a pair of jeans and an opened button shirt.

“Oh hey Karl, hey Tay. Come on in.”

“How was the studio?” I asked.
“Yeah good, just put your guitars in here.” He said referring to the music room.

I put the stuff in there and turned around to see him talking to Dad as he rebuttoned up his shirt.
I just stood and watched them talk where they couldn’t see me. Man Nick looked good in that shirt. Shut up Taylor, your Dad is just there!

Five minutes later, Dad found me sitting in the music room fiddling with my guitar and tuning it. He kissed me on the cheek and told me he’d see me later.

 

End Notes:

please review xx

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10554