What Happens In Vegas........... by XredXXtearsX87
Summary: Photobucket

What happens in Vegas stays there right? A little liquid courage makes everyone braver. Do things they never dreamed of doing. The morning after looks a whole lot different with a band of silver on your finger.
How did it get there? How can I get it off of there? Do I want to get it off of there? See what happens when a couple is forced to remain married when one of them is in a relationship.
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block Characters: Donnie
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 28444 Read: 21754 Published: 05/20/11 Updated: 02/22/12

1. Chapter 1 by XredXXtearsX87

2. Chapter 2 by XredXXtearsX87

3. Chapter 3 by XredXXtearsX87

4. Chapter 4 by XredXXtearsX87

5. Chapter 5 by XredXXtearsX87

6. Chapter 6 by XredXXtearsX87

7. Chapter 7 by XredXXtearsX87

8. Chapter 8 by XredXXtearsX87

9. Chapter 9 by XredXXtearsX87

10. Chapter 10 by XredXXtearsX87

11. Chapter 11 by XredXXtearsX87

12. Chapter 12 by XredXXtearsX87

13. Chapter 13 by XredXXtearsX87

14. Chapter 14 by XredXXtearsX87

Chapter 1 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter One~
"I swear if you bring up Vegas again, I will scream." I said. "I'm so sick of hearing about it. I don't want to go."
“Why don’t you want to go, Alexis?” Terri said throwing her hands up. “You already have the plane tickets, the hotel booked and everything else. It seems like a huge waste of money to me.”
“Well let’s see, I just found out that my boyfriend, who I had been with for five years, has been cheating on me for the last two years.” I said. “The trip was supposed to be for us. I can't go knowing that were supposed to be there together.”
“More reason for you to go.” She said and sighed. “Look if you keep this up, he’s going to win, you need to go out and show him and everyone else that you’re over his dumbass.”
“But I’m not over him.” I said in a small voice.
“He’s a liar and a cheater; you need to get over him. There is no reason to be hung up on him, when he’s not coming back.” She said. “I’m not saying any of this to hurt you. I’m saying it because I’m really worried about you.”
“I’m fine.” I said standing up.
“That’s the thing, you’re not fine. It’s like you forgot how to live without him around.” She said. "I really hate seein you like this."
I just looked at her and knew she was right. I had forgotten how to live without him in my life.
“You need this trip more than ever.” She said standing up. “At least think about it, okay.”
“I will.” I said and hugged her. “Thanks. I needed that kick in the ass.”
She pulled away and smiled at me.
“I know. And hey you never know, you just may meet Mr. Right.” She said and laughed.
“In Vegas?” I asked and raised an eyebrow. “Yeah right.”
“You never know, God works in many ways.” She said grabbing her purse. “I’ve got to go, but I’ll call you later okay?”
“Okay, have fun with your boy toy.” I said smiling.
“Oh trust me I will.” She said laughing. “If I wasn’t so head over heels for the boy, I’d let you borrow him. Maybe that’s all you need.”
“What?” I looked at her confused.
“You need a man who knows what the hell he’s doing.” She said and wiggled her eyebrows. “Wasn’t that like your number one complaint about assface? He couldn’t please you like you wanted to be pleased.”
“Assface, well that’s a new one.” I said laughing.
“Okay, don’t answer me, but I know the truth.” She said and pointed her finger at me. “If you want I can always see if Nick has any single friends.”
“No thanks.” I said laughing. “Go before you’re late. I’ll be fine; you don’t have to worry about me. I have a tub of Ben and Jerry’s with my name on it. And I do believe I also have a bottle of Vodka also in my freezer.”
“I will call you later and check on you.” She said. “If you don’t sound good, I will be coming back over.”
“What about Nick?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Chick’s before Dick’s.” She said. “Plus I know what you’re like when you drink. Take it easy okay?”
“I will. I think I’ll just have a Harry Potter marathon and then hit the sack.” I said and lead her to the door.
“And you say I’m bad.” She said and laughed. “They are younger then Nick is.”
“I can’t help that Tom Felton is yummy. Plus I just love Alan Rickman. Its his voice, I tell ya.” I said laughing.
“Whatever you say Lady, I will have my cell on at all time, call me if you need me.” She said and opened the door.
“If I need you I will call.” I said. “Be careful okay?”
“I will be.” She said. “You too.”
“I will.” I said smiling.
She smiled at me and then walked away. I waited until she was in her car and driving away before shutting and locking the door.
I went into the kitchen and got my ice cream out of the freezer. Leaving the vodka for another time.
I made my way back to my room where I planed on pigging out on ice cream and drool over all things Harry Potter. It was such a great w ay to spend a Friday night, not. I guess it’s better than crying my eyes out again.
I had really thought he was going to be the one. God how worng I had been. I never though he would have done something like this to me. But he showed me.
If it hadn't been for Terri, I don't know what I would have done. She pulled me up before I even had the chance to fall.
My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I knew it couldn’t be Terri; she was off having fun with her boy toy. I picked it up and saw that it was Amber calling.
“What do you want, Amber?” I asked.
“No need to get bitchy on me.” She said. “Alexis, we use to be BFFS.”
“Yeah until you slept with Brad.” I said. “What do you want?”
“It’s not my fault you couldn’t keep him happy.” She said. “He said you were a fridged ice queen in bed.”
“I really don’t have time for this bull shit. If you just called to piss me off, good job you did, if you called for some other reason, get to it or I’m hanging up.” I said.
“Fine, Brad wanted me to call and invite you to the wedding.” She said.
“You have to be fucking kidding me.” I said. “Why the fuck would I want to come to your wedding?”
“I don’t know if it was up to me, you wouldn’t be invited.” She said.
“Then take my fucking name off the guest list, I won’t be coming.” I said. “And don’t ever call me again.”
“No problem there. Have a good life alone Alexis, because we both know that you’ll never find a man.” She said. “Well one that’s not as good as Brad.”
“Do you really think he won’t cheat on you?” I asked. “He’s nothing but a man whore, and you’re just a notch on his bed post. Enjoy the shitty sex while it lasts.”
Before she could answer I hung up on her.
God I really can’t believe her. She had some nerve calling me and inviting me to their fucking wedding. I knew for a fact the only reason he was marring her slutty ass was because he knocked her up. His own mother told me that. After she had apologized for her stupid son, one of the last times I had talked to her.
Shaking my head I picked up my phone and called Terri. She was right I need to get over the assface and move on with my life.
I do believe we will be taking that trip to Vegas.
“Everything okay?” Terri said answering her phone.
“Everything is fine. Hell the vodka is still in the freezer.” I said. “But that’s not why I called. How do you fancy a trip to Vegas?”
“Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?”
“I’m still me, I just realized you were right and I was wasting my life away.” I said. “So what do you say?”
“Hell yeah, though I will have to ask my boss for the time off,” She said laughing. “Though she’s a hard ass, I do think I can get it off.”
“Hahaha.” I said and rolled my eyes. “We’ll figure things out tomorrow, okay. I’m gonna go back to my ice cream and Harry Potter movies.”
“You have fun with that.” She said.
“Oh, I will. Tell Nick I said hi.” I said.
“Okay will do, later Lady.” She said.
“Later.” I said and hung up my phone.
I tossed it onto the bed next to me and hit play on my remote. Once again letting myself get lost in the magical world of Harry Potter.
When I woke up in the morning, I found my half eaten ice cream sitting on my night stand.
I rolled out of bed and cared the mealted ice cream to the kitchen. After I tossed it into the trash I started a fresh pot of coffee and then headed back to my room to take a shower.
Once I was showered and dressed I headed back into the kitchen to get some coffee. Everyone knows I’m never me until I have my coffee.
As I sat at my kitchen table, I looked out the window. The view was one reason why I picked this house. Brad didn’t want me to get it, because he wanted me to move in with him. But I wasn’t ready for that yet. Yes, I did think he was the one, but I wasn’t ready for that yet. There was so much I still wanted to do with my life. There was no way I was ready for marriage yet.
My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and saw that Terri was calling.
“Wow, I’m shocked that you’re up this early.” I said answering the phone.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” She asked.
“You were with Nick last night. He usually keeps you up all night, doing god knows what.” I said and laughed. “And don’t even try to deny it.”
“Wasn’t going to.” She said. “So when did you want me to come over so we could figure out the trip to Vegas?”
“Whenever you’re free is fine.” I said and took a sip of my coffee. “I’m just enjoying my coffee and the view.”
“I guess I’ll be over in an hour.” She said. “I need some food and coffee.”
“Okay that sounds good to me.” I said. “It gives me time to wake up.”
“Oh we all know how you’re not yourself unless you have at least three cups of coffee. And sometimes you need more than that.” She said.
“Are you saying I’m a bitch without my coffee in the morning?” I asked.
“You know you are.” She said. “It’s why you don’t have an assistant. You’ve made the last three cry.” She said. “And then they quit.”
“Hmm.” I said.
“Lady, just drink your coffee and I’ll be over in an hour or so.” She said. “Can you handle that?”
“I guess I can.” I said taking another sip of coffee.
“Okay, I’ll be over soon.” She said.
“No hurry.” I said.
“Bye Lexi,” She said and hung up on me.
I shook my head and closed my phone. I really hated when she called me that and she knew it. It’s why she did it. But she was the only one who got away with it. Not even my parents called me Lexi.
I guess it doesn't help that I'm not really talking to my parents. They disappove of most of the choices I've made in my life.
Every since my sister got married, they've been on my case to settle down. They just don't understand I'm not ready fot that. And my Mom didn't understand why I was still with Brad after five years without a ring. I still haven't told her we broke up. I dread the day I have to tell her. I'm surpised she doesn't know yet it has been three months since I broke up with him.
Before I could even finish my first cup of coffee my doorbell rang. I got up and refilled my cup before making my way to the door to answer it.
As soon as I opened it, I regretted it. I wanted to slam the door shut in her face and walk away, but she’s my Mother and I really can’t do that to her.
“Why are you here?” I asked.
“Are you going to let me in?” She questioned. “I really don’t want to have the conversation out here.”
“Well I don’t want to have this conversation at all.” I said and moved out of the door way so she could come in. “But since you’re here you might as well come on in.”
She walked past me into the house. It took all my will power not to slam the door shut.
I followed her into the living room and sat down on my chair as she sat on the couch.
“So what do you want?”
She looked up at me and scowled.
“That is no way to talk to your mother.” She said.
"Well maybe if you acted like a mother instaed of a spolied brat, I'd treat you like one." I said taking a drink of coffee wishing I had something stronger.
"I'm the one acting like a spolied brat? What about you?" She said.
"Just acting the way my mother taught me." I said setting my cup on the table next to my chair. "Anyways what do you want? I do have plans."
"I just can't come check up on you?"
"Stop beating around the damn bush." I snapped. "I haven't enough coffee to deal with you this morning, so please just tell me what you want."
"Just like your father." She muttered under her breath.
I growled at her and picked up my cup, so my hands would be to busy hit her.
"Fine be that way." She said and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me that Brad left you?"
"I broke up with him, not the other way around." I said seething. "He cheated on me for two years."
"Well if you would have just moved in with him like I told you too, this wouldn't have happened." She said.
"Get out before I say or do something I will regret dowen the road." I said standing up. "If you just came to rub it in my face, then you can leave because I don't want to hear it."
"What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?" She asked as the tears fell down her face.
"I don't know maybe it started when you abandond me when I was 15." I said. "And all the other times you hurt me. I've had what 10 differnt step fathers?"
"Will you ever forgive me?" She asked.
"I don't know." I said. "I hosnstly can't say. I need to work on myself before I can do anything else."
"I will be here whenever you're ready." She said standing up.
I didn't say anything as I walked her to the door aned let her out. I shut the door behind her and locked it. Terri had a key she'd let herself in.
When Terri got here, she found me in the back yard sitting on my swing I had built myself, just because I wanted it.
“What’s wrong?” She said and sat on the swing next to me.
“My Mom came over today.” I said and wiped my eyes.
“What did she want?” She asked.
“I don’t know, she never told me.” I said looking at her. “She just had to bring up Brad.”
“I’m sorry.” She said.
“I never thought I’d ever, I mean ever want to hit my Mom, but today I did.” I said. “I’ve never wanted to hurt anyone so much in my life.”
"So what changed your mind about Vegas?"
"Did you know that he's marring that slut? If you didn't, you do now." I said shaking my head. "It most likely why she came over today. Anyways last night Amber called and invited me to the wedding."
"You're kidding right?" She asked looking shocked.
"Nope, her Daddy is making them get married cause the slut got knocked up." I said. "I have a feeling it isn't even Brad's. Even if it wasn't and he broke up with her, I wouldn't take him back now. You were right I had forgotten how to live with out him."
"I'm sorry." She said.
"Not your fault." I said. "But it made me really realize that you were right, I need this trip. More than ever."
"So who is gonna watch the office while we are gone?" She asked.
"I was thinking Ally could or Dan." I said looking at her. "They are the only two I really trust."
"Yeah I agree. They are the only one I see keeping things under control." She said. "But maybe leave both of them in charge."
"Good idea they need to learn how to work together anyways." I said. "So about the trip, I figured we'd do the whole girly thing."
"Like what?" She aksed.
"Spa, shopping til we drop and whatever girls do when they hang out. I don't know don't ask me, I never had many friends that were girls." I said shrugging.
"And you think I did? Hell you’re the only girl I could stand for the longest time." She said. "But I have a feeling we will find something to get us in trouble."
"That's the understatment of the year." I said laughing. "We always find trouble, or it finds us."
"Okay, but please don't get us kicked out. I would like to go there more then once." She said. "Do you think you can do that for me?"
"I will see what I can do." I said laughing.
"That's all I ask." She said.
“So you excited for our girl’s weekend in Vegas?”
“Do you even have to ask?” She said.
“I guess not. Was there anything else you wanted to do while we were there?” I asked.
"Not that I can think. Like I said we'll find something to keep us from being bored." She said.
I laughed ands we went on hashing out the plans for Vegas.
When we were done it was after noon and way past lunch.
We decied to head to the mall and get started on our shopping for our trip to Vegas and have some girl time.
I couldn't wait to go and cut loose. It was time I did something for me and me alone.
"You look lost, wanna share." Terri asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Just thinking about how good it’s gonna feel when I let loose.” I said laughing. “I’m actually looking forward to this trip.”
“You weren’t before?”
“No, it really was a trip for him and not really me. We were going because it’s where wanted to go for his birthday.” I said shrugging. “Though I know I’ll have more fun with you around then I would have if he had come.”
“That is the truth.” She said laughing. “I’m really glad you decided to do this.”
“Me too,” I said. “Why was I so against this to begin with? I don’t even remember now.”
“I don’t even really know.” She said and shrugged. “I never figured it out.”
“Oh well that really doesn’t matter now.” I said. “Where did you want to go to now?”
“Victories Secret.” She said. “I need to pick some stuff up.”
“Seeing Nick again tonight?” I asked as we stood up to throw our trash away.
“Maybe.” She said and blushed.
“Right no need to answer that.” I said laughing. “I wish I still had that, not matter how bad it was. Maybe I need to find a friend with benefits type deal.”
She just looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me.
“Okay I guess not.” I said smiling.
“Don’t worry you’ll find your Mr. Right.” She said. “Maybe sooner than later.”
I just shook my head and headed towards Victories Secret, might as well pick something nice up while I was here.
Chapter 2 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter Two~
The first two days of the trip had gone really well. We shopped; we laid by the pool and soaked up the sun. But on the third day I got a shock when Nick, showed up to our hotel room.
As you can imagine, I was not very happy to see him. I really just wanted this week to about us and no one else.
“Um, I’m gonna go to my room,” Nick said trying to get out of dodge.
I really didn’t blame him. I wouldn’t want to be around me when I was pissed either.
“I’ll be over in a bit.” Terri said and kissed him real quick before shoving him out the door.
“God, I really cannot believe you!” I yelled as soon as the door shut. “This was supposed to be a girl’s only trip. Not invite your boyfriend and all his friends.”
“I’m sorry; I didn’t think he’d show up when I told him.” Terri said looking at me. “But is it so bad that they’re here. He does have some cute single friends.”
“And that’s supposed to make me feel better?” I questioned throwing up my hands. “I need to take care of me, before I even think about finding someone else. I just wish you would have told me.”
“I’m sorry.” She said.
“Go spend time with Nick, I know he misses you.” I said looking at her.
“What about you?” She asked.
“I’m going down to the bar.” I said. “Get drunk and dance my ass off.”
“Call me if you need me to come get you.” She said.
“I will.” I said and headed for the bathroom. “Oh and let Nick know you’re mine tomorrow, we will be shopping until we drop.”
“Sounds like a plan Lady. Let’s meet at say 10 a.m.? Or is that too early for you?” She said laughing.
“Bite me bitch.” I said and walked out of the room.
I shut the bathroom door behind and leaned against it. I felt bad about the way I handled that. I knew I shouldn’t be mad that Nick came. It was sweet to see how much he cared for Terri.
Hell even part of me was jealous of what they had. That’s what I wanted in a man. Someone, who would put me first and not think of me as just an afterthought and love me for who I was.
It took me looking back at my relationship with Brad to realize that it really had never been a healthy relationship. He never treated me the way Nick treats Terri.
Shaking my head I wiped my face and then climbed into the shower so I could get ready for my night.
After I got out of the shower I put my makeup on and then moved back into the room so I could get dressed.
Once I was ready to go, I checked my self out in the miror. I looked hot and felt good.
On the way out the door I grabbed my clutch puser which held everything I would need tonight.
And now that Nick was here Terri would be staying with him and I'd have the room to myself. I had a feeling I was goong to get very lucky tonight, well that is if I can find the right guy.
Oh it was going to be a very fun night.
The first thing I did when I entered the club was head right to the bar and ordered my first drink of many that would be coming that night.
I sat at the bar and nursed my first drink. Doing some people watching, mostly I was looking for someone to dance with and maybe if I was lucky, I’d get lucky.
After an hour no one really caught my attention, so I turned back to the bar and ordered and another drink. While I waited I pulled out my phone to see if Terri had texted me, just to check up on me. I would be really shocked if she had not.
As I knew, she had texted me.
‘Where you at?’
I rolled my eyes as I replied.
‘Sitting at the bar bored out my mind. Where are you?’
‘On our way. Nicky got bored. So we thought we’d join you’
‘Who’s we?’
‘Nick and I and two of his friends. I should say they are single.’
Ugh, not this again. I really didn’t need her to try and set me up with one of Nick’s friends.
‘Thanks but no thanks.’
‘We’ll see.’ She texted back.
‘I’ll be by the bar waiting, hurry up.’
I didn’t get a reply, which wasn’t a shock. She was going to leave me to pout and plot her demise.
No more than five minutes later I was joined by Terri and Co. I would never admit it to her but Nick's friends were hot. The one without all the tattoos more then the one with. I was over my bad boy stage.
“Hello Alexis, nice to see you again.” Nick said as he sat next to me.
“Wish I could say the same, Nick.” I said looking at him. I wasn't really mad at him anymore, just slightly peeved. “Wish I could stay the same.”
“You really can’t be mad that I’m here.” He said and pouted. "You know you love me."
I just looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
“Lex, be nice.” Terri said and sat on the other side of me.
“Fine.” I said and looked at her. “Are you going to introduce me?”
“If I have too,” Terri said as we turned to the boys standing behind us. “Boys this is my friend Alexis, Alexis this is AJ and Donnie.”
“Nice you meet you guys.” I said and took a drink of my rum and coke. “You guys want something to drink?”
“I’m good, thanks though.” AJ said.
“I’ll have a rum and coke.” Donnie said smiling at me.
"A man after my own heart." I said and turned back to the bar.
I ordered Donnie's drink and then turned back to the two guys.
"So how do you two know Nicky?" I said taking another drink.
"We work together." AJ said as Donnie stepped towards me to reach his drink that the bartender hand put down. As son as he had he stepped back.
"So you're all singers then." I said as I watched Donnie from the coner of my eye.
"Yes, we are." Nick said. "Donnie is from a littel group called the New Kids on the Block. And AJ is a Backstreet Boy, like me."
“I see you guys are boybanders, like blondie over here.” I said and pointed to Nick. “Hmm.”
“Do I really look like a boy to you?” Donnie asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Do you really want me to answer that?” I asked and raised an eyebrow at him. This was to much fun. “I don’t think your ego could take a hit like that. I know Nick's didn't.”
I watched with hoodied eyes as Donnie looked at Terri, asking with his eyes, why.
He was way to hott for his own good. But he was so full of himself, I could just tell.
“Don’t look at me like that, you started it.” Terri said and threw her hands up. “AJ, let’s go dance.”
I looked at Terri and rolled my eyes.
“Please be nice.” She said and walked away with AJ.
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the bar. I finished off my drink and ordered a new one.
“You plan on getting wasted tonight?” Nick asked even though he really didn't need to. He knew the answer to that.
“What do you think?” I asked as the bar tender put my drink in front of me.
“I think you’re gonna do something stupid.” Nick said in a sing-song voice.
I snorted and took a long drink.
“At least come dance with me.” Nick said and held his hand out.
"Why so you can keep me from doing something stupid?" I said looking at him. "I didn't know you cared."
"If I don't keep you out of trouble I'll be in trouble." Nick said. "I don't want to be in trouble."
"If you don't feel like baby sitting me Nick you don't have to." I said rolling my eyes. "I really can take care of myself, despite what Terri may think or say."
"One dance and I will let you off the hook." Nick said standing up.
"Fine." I said standing up holding my drink. He rose an eyebrow at me. "What the drinks cost an arm and a leg. I'm not leaving it."
Nick just laughed and offered me his elbow. I took his elbow and he lead me out onto the dance floor.
After many songs spent dancing with Terri, Nick and AJ, on top of many trips to the bar, I was doing what I set out to do, get drunk and dance my ass off.
“I gotta get another drink.” I yelled in Terri’s ear.
She just gave me the look and I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was too far gone to care, but if you looked at me you really couldn’t tell, well at least not yet. Give it a few more drinks.
When I reached the bar I saw Donnie sitting there nursing his rum and coke, I smiled to myself and slid on to the bar stool next to him.
“Hey hot stuff,” I said leaning into him.
“So you’re gonna talk to me now?” He said and looked at me.
“You looked lonely.” I said shrugging. “You should come join us. You're missing out on a lot of fun. I mean you would be dancing with the two hottest girls in here.”
“You askin’ for you or for them.” He said and looked back to his drink.
I ordered my drink then looked back to him. I watched him for a mintue while he took slow sips of his drink.
“Does it matter?” I asked as I continued to study him.
He just shrugged and took another drink.
I stood up and molded myself to his back.
“Come dance with me, I promise you’ll have more fun than sitting here by yourself.” I said and then bit his ear lightly. "Just you and me."
I moved away from him and he turned around and faced me.
“You’re playing with fire, Baby.” He said and pulled me to him."Don't start somethging you can't finish."
“I like fire and I always finish what I start, don't worry about that Hot stuff.” I said and downed my drink, then put it back on down onto the bar top. “What do you say, do you wanna play?”
He stood up and led me out to the dance floor without a word. Once we were far enough away from the other he pulled me close and we started the dance. I knew that Terri wouldn’t be able to spy on me. Though she’ll most likely worry when I don’t show back up, but at this point I really didn’t care. I was drunk and having a good time.
As we danced, I teased Donnie as much as I could. But he was just as good at teasing as I was. All the warning signs were going off in my head but I didn’t care. I was enjoying Donnie’s skilled hands on my body. Making me feel things that I really didn’t want to feel or really shouldn't feel.
I shook my head and turned to face Donnie. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" He said in my ear.
I just grinned at him and then pulled his head down to kiss him. Which was not a real good idea. I was already in to deep with him.
I pulled away breathless. He was smriking down at me. I couldn't help but smile at him.
"I'm not a boy anymore, am I?" He said breaking the magic.
"I think I need more proof." I said and turned away from him.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him.
“All you have to do is say the word, and I’ll prove you whatever you want me to.” He said in my ear and then bit it lightly. "Say the word, its all you have to do Baby."
I couldn’t help but let a moan out at his words. I was so turned on; if I could I’d take him out here on the dance floor in a heartbeat.
I was about to pull away from him and head to the bar, when my favorite song came on. Briteny's 'Hold It Against Me'. It wasn't fair. I couldn't help but sing a long with the song.
"Hey, over there, Please, forgive me, If I'm comin' on too strong Hate to stare But, you're winnin' And they're playin' my favorite song So, come here A little closer Wanna whisper in your ear Make it clear A little question Wanna know just how you feel." I sang along as Donnie pulled me closer if that was even possiable.
I could feel how much he liked having me there. It was pretty much poking me in the back.
"If I said my heart was beating loud, If we could escape the crowd somehow, If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me? 'Cause, you feel like paradise, and I need a vacation tonight So, if I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me?" I sang softly to the music.
"We need to get out of her and now." Donnie said and kissed the back of my next. "Would you like that?"
I didn't say anything I just took his hand and led him towards the door.
Chapter 3 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter Three~
When I woke the next morning, I had the worst headache in the world. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to relieve my bladder, I would have stayed in bed to sleep off my hangover.
When I was done in the bathroom, I made my way back to the bed. But when I went to crawl back to bed, there was someone already in my bed.
I pulled the covers off his head and saw Donnie laying in my bed very naked. I looked down at myself and realized I was also naked. Fuck, not how I wanted to spend my morning. I was way too hung over to deal with this shit right now. Damnit, I needed some coffee and something for this headache.
I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed the robe off the back of the door and quitely made my way to the living area, shutting the door behind me.
I threw my self on the couch, on top of my purse. I laughed to myself and pulled it from under me. Pulled out my phone I saw that I had 10 missed calls and 25 texts, all from Terri. Instaed of reading or listening to any of the messages, I just called her back. I really didn't care if I woke her up or not.
"Hello." A half asleep Terri said.
"Uh hey." I said.
"Alexis? Are you okay? I've been trying to get ahold of you for hours." She said.
"Sorry." I said and laid back on the couch. "Uh can you come back to the room?"
"Everything okay?" I could hear the concern in her voice.
"Uh, I'm not really sure." I said. "I really don't remember much from last night at all."
"Not suprising with how much you drank last night." She said and laughed. "Do you need me to bring you some coffee?"
"No just come over. I don't care if you bring Nick." I said and rubbed my forehead. "But if you have some pain pills I will take them."
"Let us get dressed and we'll be right over. We are just down the hall." She said. "I still have my key card, so I'll just let myself in."
"Okay." I said and hung up on her.
About ten minutes later I was woken up by the door opening and closing.
"Nick, wait out here until I know she's covered." I heard Terri say.
I sighed and sat up making sure everything was covered.
"He can come in." I called to them.
They didn't say anything as they both walked into the room.
"So it looks like a tornado hit the room last night." Nick said laughing.
I looked around and realized that he was right, it did look like a tornado had come through.
I just shrugged and took the coffee Terri was handing me.
"Thanks I needed this." I said and took a huge gulp.
"No prob I knew you need it. Eventhough you told not to bring it." She said.
"So what's wrong that you woke us up so early this morning?" Nick asked sitting next to me.
I just waved my hand towards the bedroom door, hoping they understood.
"Who did you come home with? I know it wasn't AJ. He was with us when we left the club last night." Terri said. I just looked at her. "You didn't."
I just nodded my head as she moved towards the door.
I looked down at my coffee cup and downed the rest of the coffee.
"I'll make you some more." Nick said and headed to the kitchenett as Terri came and sat in the spot he had get vacated.
"So you have a very naked Donnie Wahlberg in your bed." She said quietly.
"Yup." I said and set my empty cup on the coffee table.
"Uh, I don't think that's the worst of your worries." Nick said coming back into the room.
"What are you talking about Nick?" I asked.
"Uh here." He said and handed me the papers he was holding.
"No fucking way." I said as I looked at the papers he handed me. "No, no, and fuck no."
"I'm affaid so." Nick said.
Terri took the papers from my hands and looked at them.
"A marrige cerifcate for Alexis Robin Connors and Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr." Terri read out loud.
"What?" Donnie said from the doorway to the bedroom.
All three of us turned and looked at him. Luckily he had found his boxers briefs and put them back on.
"Looks like we got married last night," I said and shrugged.
"No, this can't be happening," Donnie said. "God she's gonna kill me."
“Who?” Nick asked confused. “I thought you were single.”
“Yes do answer that.” I said looking at him.
“Can we not do this now? I need to shower and get dressed.” Donnie said and ran his fingers through his hair. “Just give me some time and we’ll talk okay?”
“Whatever.” I said as I stood up to get more coffee.
I knew Terri could see the hurt on my face, but there was no way I was going to let Nick or Donnie see it.
They started quitely so I wouldn't hear and I was glad for it. I really didn't want to know what they were saying.
I wasn't sure why I was hurt by the way he reacted to the news, but I was. He didn't even know me.
"Are you okay?" Terri asked and touched my back.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said and poored me somemore coffee. "Why should I care what he thinks about me."
"I don't think he meant it that way." She said. "He was just shocked like the rest of us."
"Whatever." I said waved her off. "We'll just get it annulled. No big deal."
"It's a big deal and you know it." She said. "You've always told me you only want to get married once. And that you never wanted to be like your Mom."
"Yeah well things don't work out that way, do they?" I said and looked at her. "Look I know you're trying to help, but I really just want to be alone."
"Okay." She said. "You know I'll be here when your ready to talk."
"I know." I said and tried to smile at her. She gave me a look. “I’ll be fine I promise. I just need to be alone okay?”
“Fine, but we’re going out this afternoon.” She said. “Take a shower and get some sleep. Call me when you wake up.”
“I will.” I said taking a sip of coffee.
“Ready to go?” Nick asked coming into the kitchenette.
“Yeah.” Terri said and then looked at me. “You sure you’re okay?”
“I’m fine.” I said and laughed. “Sorry I woke you guys up this morning.”
“No big deal.” Nick said yawned. “We’ll see ya later.”
“Bye guys.” I said as they walked out of the kitchenette and out of the room.
I sighed when I heard the door close behind them. I topped off my cup and then went back into the living area; Donnie was sitting on the couch waiting for me.
“I thought you would have left by now.” I said sitting next to him.
“I just wanted to make sure you were okay before I left.” He said.
“Why, you don’t know me.” I said looking at him. “It was just a mistake.”
“I guess you’re right.” He said standing up. “You just seemed upset and I just wanted to check to see if you were okay.”
“I’m good, I have my big girl panties on.” I said taking a sip of coffee.
“From what I can see, you don’t have a thing on.” He said and laughed.
“Take a good look, because it will be the last time you see it.” I said not moving to fix my robe.
He just smirked and checked me out.
We both knew that all he had to do was ask and we’d have a repeat of last night.
“If you’re done checking out my goodies, you can go.” I said. “I need a shower and some more sleep.”
“You can go back to bed after two cups of coffee?” He said shocked.
“Yup.” I said. “We can meet down in the lobby at 2 and head over to the court house.”
“For what?” He asked.
“To get the marriage annulled.” I simply said.
“And what about what I want?” He asked.
I just shrugged not looking at him.
“Don’t you think we should talk first?” He said.
“No.” I said.
“I think we do, I’ll be back here around 2 and we will talk about this.” He said.
I stood up and laughed.
“Whatever you want Donnie.” I said and headed towards the bathroom. “See yourself out.”
Before he could say anything I shut the door.
After a hot shower and a long nap, I awoke refrshed and ready to go. Best part was I still had an hour before Donnie reapeared in my room.
I sat on the couch just flipping through the channels. There wasn't much on that I really wanted to watch. I stopped at HGTV when my phone rang.
"Hello." I said not reconizing the number.
"Sorry to call while your on vaction, Alexis, but I can't get a hold of Ally or Dan." Vicky said. "And Mr. Bell keeps calling. I don't know what to do."
"Who is Mr. Bell again?" I asked muting the TV.
"Justin Timberlake’s’ manger," She said. "He wants to change the layout for Justin's site again."
"But it's supossed to be launched tomorrow!" I yelled. "Fuck, give me his number and I will deal with him. You find Ally and Dan. Make sure you tell them to call me ASAP."
"I'm not in trouble am I?" I could tell she was close to tears.
"No, Vicky, you are not in trouble." I said and sighed. "Just let me know when they get in okay. And if they give you trouble, I'll deal with it."
"I'm sorry you have to work on your vacation." She said.
"Shit happens." I said. "It gives me something to do to take my mind off my fucked up life."
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah." I said. "Just email me the file and I'll take care of it. If he calls again, tell him I will be getting in touch with him okay?"
"Sure thanks Alexis." She said. "Have fun and I will see you when you get back."
"Take care Vicky." I said and hung up.
I pulled myself and walked over to the desk and opened my lap top. While I waited for it to start up, I went and made a fresh pot of coffee.
By the time I got back to my lap top Vicky had emailed me Timberlake’s file. I downloaded it and quickly found Mr. Bell’s number. This is the third time he’s changed the damn layout for the site. I was sick of it. Justin loved it and it was going to stay the same.
“Bell here.” Bell said answering his phone.
“Alexis Connors.” I said.
“I’ve been trying to reach you for the last few days.” He said sounding pissed.
“Well I’m on vacation.” I said. “But since you put one of my best employees in tears, I figured I’d deal with you. I really don’t like that you’ve been calling and harassing them.”
“I don’t like the final layout.” He said. “I want you to change it again.”
“Justin has already signed off on it and it will not be changing.” I said through gritted teeth. “Plus it launches tomorrow, I can’t and won’t change it.”
“When did you talk to Justin? I never gave you his number.” He said getting even more pissed.
“He called me first and wanted to know what was going on with the site.” I said rolling my eyes. “So I had him come in and we went over everything. He loves it and so do I. I worked my ass off on it.”
“Fine, I will take it up with him.” He said. “But I doubt we will be using you again.”
Before I could respond he hung up on me. That fucking ass hole, I can’t believe him. Justin’s fan site looked amazing. Mr. Bell was just a fucking prick.
My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and saw that it was Ally calling me, another problem.
“Hello Ally.” I said.
“I can explain.” She said.
“Oh I can’t wait to hear it.” I said leaning back in my chair.
“Uh, I’m sorry I let you down.” She said.
“All I want to know why you two took off and left Vicky by herself? I mean really?” I said rubbing my forehead.
She didn’t say anything.
“Terri will be dealing with you two when we get back.” I said. “Don’t mess up again, I will not be happy.”
“Thank you.” She said sounding relieved.
“Don’t thank me yet.” I said. “You still have to deal with Terri. She may seem like the nice one, but trust me she’s not. Now get back to work and do let Vicky go home.”
“Okay Alexis.” She said.
“Goodbye.” I said and hung up on her.
As much as I really didn’t want to, I decide since I had my lap top out and on that I’d go through my email and check everything else out. And make sure nothing else was going on that I didn’t know about.
Twenty minutes later I pushed myself away from the desk and leaned back in my chair. Besides Dan and Ally not showing up, everything was looking good. I had even gotten a few emails saying how they loved Vicky and how professional she was. I was almost regretting putting Dan and Ally in charge, but this was a test, they just didn’t know it yet.
“Ugh.” I said and sighed.
“Sit up and I can take care of that for you.” Donnie said from behind me.
I jumped out of the chair and looked at him.
“Where the fuck did you come from?” I asked.
“Terri gave me her key card.” He said and shrugged. “Come on sit down and let me rub out that knot for you.”
I sat back down and faced the desk. Donnie moved my hair out of the way and he placed his hand on my shoulders.
With his thumbs, he started to slowly rub small circles. As he went a long he pressed harder into my shoulders. I couldn’t help but groan at how good it felt.
“Feels good doesn’t it?” He whispered in my ear as he rubbed the back on my neck.
“Oh God.” I said and let out a little moan.
“Why don’t we take this to the bed and I can give you an allover massage.” He said and he ran his hands up and down my arms. “How does that sound?”
I bit my lip and looked back at him. I usually wasn’t one to sleep with someone who I wasn’t in a relationship with, but I really couldn’t deny how much I wanted him. Him licking his lips was my undoing.
I nodded my head and stood up. He grabbed my hand, as I pushed the chair out of my way. He pulled me to him and plated his lips on mine. I wrapped the arm that he didn’t have ahold of around his neck pulling him closer to me.
He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine.
He opened his mouth to say something, but my phone ringing stopped him. I sighed and pulled away from him. I leaned back on the desk and picked up my phone. It was Terri. Damn her and her stupid timing.
“What up Lady?” I said answering the phone.
“I was wondering if we were still going shopping.” She said.
“Why did you find something better to do?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“I don’t know did you?” She asked and laughed.
“Besides trying to figure out who we’re gonna find to replace Dan and Ally.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “No I haven’t.”
Donnie stuck his tongue out at me. I returned the gesture.
“What?” She asked.
“I guess they’ve been leaving all the work to Vicky.” I said.
“Fuck.” She said.
“Yeah, I told Ally you’d take care of them when we got back.” I said. “I hired both of them because they are so good at what they do, but I can’t have people like that working for me.”
“I know and I understand. Don’t worry I’ll take care of it.” She said.
“I know you will, I just hate putting it on you.” I said and looked at Donnie. “Look I’m gonna take a long bath and relax, I also had to deal with Mr. Bell today.”
“Let me guess he wanted to change the layout again.” She said. “That fucker.”
“Yeah well I gave it to him.” I said. “I’m not changing it again.”
“Good, but make sure you email Justin.” She said.
“Already did.” I said. “So anyways, have fun with Nick and I’ll talk to you tomorrow okay?”
“Sure, later Lady.” She said and hung up.
I closed my phone and tossed it back onto the desk. Looking up at Donnie, I saw the lust in his eyes. I crooked my finger at him, as he smiled and walked towards me.
“I really hope the desk is stable enough for what I want.” I said as Donnie placed his hands on my thighs. “I’m so glad I went with the skirt.”
“Me too.” He said and started rubbing small circles with his thumbs. “So why don’t you tell me what you want?”
I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled him closer to me. I let my fingers play with the flat planes of his lower stomach as I rolled an idea over in my head.
“You’re driving me crazy.” He said and kissed me.
I pulled away from the kiss and then pulled his shirt over his head.
I knew I really shouldn’t, but damnit, I didn’t care. The pleasure out weighed the bad. Plus right now he is my husband.
“Tell me what you want.” He commanded as his hand wondered farther up my short skirt. “Tell me how to please you.”
I ran my fingers along the top of his jeans as I looked up at him.
“What I want is for you to kiss me, like I’ve never been kissed before. Make me feel like I’m the most beautiful woman alive.” I said as I undid his jeans. “Can you do that for me?”
“Shall we take it into the bedroom then?” He said and tried to pull away from me.
“I was thinking right here was okay.” I said and hooked my legs around his hips and pulled him too me. “I want you to much to go to the room, when I have you right where I have you.”
His eyes were eating me up and his hands had a mind of their own. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me against himself. I could feel his arousal; only increasing my desire for him. I just met him last night but by law we were legal to do as we pleased. His gaze held mine as his hands slid under my blouse. I quivered as his hands slipped over bare skin. I wanted him and I wanted him now. I didn't let him get any further before I drew his mouth to mine; hungrily exploring everything about it. My hands slid down his arms and to the waist of his jeans. We continued to kiss as I pushed them down before slipping my hand inside his boxer briefs.
He pulled away from the kiss and groaned as I worked my hand over his erection. I smiled to myself when I saw that he had closed his eyes. Time to tease the hell out of him; oh this was going to be so much fun.
“Do you like my hands on you Baby? Do you like it when I squeeze you, every so lightly?” I said softly as I squeezed him. “Would you like to be fucking me with your nice, hard cock?”
He looked at me as he pulled my hands out of his underwear. He then returned his hands to my hips and then he hooked his fingers in my skirt waist band and pulled them down. I lifted my hips to help him slid the skirt down.
Once he had it off he tossed it out of the way. I smiled at him and pulled down his boxer briefs, never before have I ever found them sexy, but on him, they were so damn sexy.
“I need you right now girl. I don't think I can wait any longer.” He said and pulled me to the edge of the desk.
I let out a loud moan as he plunged into me without another words. The only sounds in the room were our moans and the desk hitting the wall.
The sex was hard and fast. Never before have I ever felt like this. Terri was right all I needed was a man who knew what he was doing.
As I came I scratched at his shoulders. He gripped my hips and gave one final hard thrust as he came.
After we both caught our breath, I pulled Donnie’s head down to mine and kissed him. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and carried me to the bedroom, where we spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other.
Chapter 4 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter Four~
It was late evening and we were snuggled up in the bed. It was nice just to be held like this after all the sex we had that afternoon. Brad wasn’t a snuggler and I was. It really made me happy that Donnie was too.
“What has put that beautiful smile on your face?” Donnie asked and kissed my neck.
I rolled over and looked at him.
“You.” I said and kissed him softly, but before he could deepen the kiss, I pulled away from him.
“What about me?” He said as he pulled me closer to him.
“Just glad that you like to snuggle after sex, sometimes it’s the best part.” I said and ran my fingers through his hair. “Not that I didn’t like everything else.”
“So does that mean your reconsidering?” He said.
I pulled away from him and slid out of the bed. I grabbed my robe that was hanging off the chair by the bed and pulled it on.
“Really you just had to bring that up right now?” I said and looked at him. “Why did you have to go and ruin the moment?”
“It’s not like I don’t have a right to know.” He said and sat up in bed. “This affects my life too.”
“I know that, but this isn’t what I wanted.” I said and shook my head. "I can’t stay married to you. I’m sorry.”
“Then why the hell did you have sex with me?” He said getting out of bed; not bothering to cover up.
“A reminder of our short marriage, nothing more.” I said.
“Why fight what we could have? If the sex was anything to go on, it could have been great.” He said.
“Because it’s so healthy to base a relationship on sex,” I said and rolled my eyes. “That’s bull shit and you know it.”
“Why is that bull shit? We could have something good.” He said.
“Do you really know anything about me? Because I don’t know shit about you, well besides the fact that you’re a washed up popstar.”
“What did you say?!” He said as he moved towards me.
“You heard me, you’re nothing but a washed up popstar.” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.
“At least I’ve made a name for myself.” He sneered at me.
“I own my own business. I have many famous clients.” I said.
“What are you? An escort?” He said.
“Get the fuck out!” I said and glared at him.
“Fine by me!” He returned and pushed past me and out the bedroom door.
I just stood there and listened to him collect his clothes.
After I heard the door slam, shut I headed to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. I really couldn’t help but feel like I had just made the worst mistake of my life.
When I was dressed and ready to go, I pulled on my shoes, grabbed my purse and then was out the door.
I walked the short distance to Nick and Terri's room and knocked on the door. I kept knocking until Nick answered wearing only a sheet. I just rose an eyebrow at him as I pushed past him into the room.
"What the fuck Lex?" Nick said shutting the door behind me.
"I'm kidnapping your girlfriend." I said and headed for the bedroom.
"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Nick said.
"Eh, its not like I haven’t seen it all before." I said; shrugging.
Before he could say anything I walked into the bedroom, but what I found I was not really expecting.
"Who was at the door Nick?" Terri said and turned towards me.
"Would you like me to untie you? I mean it'll be hard for you to go shopping tied naked to the bed." I said.
"Oh God please tell me this is just a joke." She said.
"Nope," I said and untied her left arm. "Sorry to ruin your fun, but I need you right now."
"Let me get dressed and we'll go okay?" She said and pulled off the blind fold.
I just nodded my head and headed back into the living room. Nick was still standing where I had left him.
"Don't hurt yourself Blondie." I said and sat on the couch.
"What?" He said; looking at me.
"You look like your trying to break your brain trying to picture us together." I said and smirked at him. "Nothing like that has ever happened, so don't even bother picturing it."
"You really know how to ruin a guy’s fun." He said; pouting.
"Poor baby, you'll be okay." I said and laughed.
"Alexis, stop putting dirty thoughts in the poor boys head." Terri said coming out of the room.
"But it’s so much fun." I said and pouted.
"Let's go before I change my mind." She said.
I stood up and walked over to Nick and kissed his cheek before walking out the door.
Terri wasn't far behind me. She had a look mixed of anger and concern on her face.
"So spill what happened?" She said once we got into the elevator.
"We got into a fight." I said. "It didn't end pretty."
"I can see that." She said and rolled her eyes. "What did you say?"
"I may have called him a washed up popstar." I said and ran my fingers through my hair.
"You called him what?" She said; shocked.
"A washed up popstar." I said.
"Why would you do something like that?" She said.
"I was pissed." I said. "My mouth just kinda ran away."
"And now you're gonna be to stubborn to apologize to him." She said. "I can't believe you."
"It came out of my mouth and I don't even believe it. Like I said my mouth ran away on me." I said and sighed.
"And what are you going to do to fix this mess?" She said stepping off the elevator. "Because you have a huge mess to clean up."
"I really don't see why it even matters we are going to the court house tomorrow to annul the marriage." I said; shrugging.
"You do know that since you guys for sure consummated the marriage you can't get it annulled anymore." She said. "I only see two ways for this to end. And you won’t like either of them."
"Fuck." I said. "Why is this happening to me?"
"Who knows? But maybe it was just what you needed." She said and hooked our arms together. "Now you're buying me dinner since you ruined my night."
"I think I can do that." I said and laughed. "Where do you want to go?"
"Where ever." She said.
After dinner she sent me looking for Donnie, even though I really didn't want to find him.
I hated the fact that he could get under my skin so fast. Never before has anyone done that.
I knew that all he would have to do is send me a smile and I'd be butter in his hands, again.
It didn't take much time to find him, though when I saw him, I wish I hadn't come looking for him. He had a blonde bimbo wrapped around him and they were swapping spit.
Before the tears could leak out of my eyes, I turned on my heels and headed to the closest bar. I found a spot and sat down.
A half hour later, someone sat next down next to me. I turned and saw AJ.
"You okay?" He said.
"I don't know. I know I shouldn't let him get to me, but he has." I said looking down at my drink. "He's even messed up drinking for me."
"Come take a walk with me." He said; standing up. I just looked at him. "Don't worry; I'm not after anything but friendship right now."
"I could use a friend." I said standing up and left my drink behind. "Where are we gonna go?"
"We could walk up and down the strip if you want." He said. “Or do you want to do something else?
"No a walk sounds good." I said and smile at him.
He offered me his elbow and smile back at me.
We just walked down the strip talking about everything we could think of, well everything but why we were here.
It really was nice to be able to talk to someone about random stuff. I could tell that AJ and I were going to have a great friendship.
"I have an idea." AJ said as we stopped in front of a tattoo shop. "What do you say to getting some ink? My treat."
"Dude, I would love to. I have this design I've wanted for a long time. I've never had the time or money to do it." I said.
"Well then what are we waiting for." He said and led me into the shop.
When we walked in the door the guy sitting behind at desk smiled at us.
"What can I do for you folks tonight?" He said and stood.
"We are looking at getting new ink." I said and picked up one of his tattoo books.
"Do you know what you want?" He said to me.
"Yeah I have an idea." I said as I sat the book down. "Do you have some paper and a pencil?"
"Sure thing little lady." He said grabbing a notebook and pencil for me.
"Thanks." I said taking it from him and grinning.
I sat down on one of the chairs and drew out my design while AJ talked to the artist.
When I was done, I walked over and handed the artist the note book back.
"Wow that's pretty amazing." AJ said.
"Thanks, I've always had a thing for dragons." I said. "Ever since I was little."
“Where did you want to get it at?” The artist said taking the drawing from AJ.
“I was thinking in the middle of my back. What do you think AJ?” I said looking to him for approval.
“That would be hot.” AJ said and smiled at me.
“Let me go get this sized and then we’ll get started.” The artist said and walked away.
“What are you getting?” I asked.
“Nothing,” He said.
“What’s wrong?”
“I really miss her ya know.” He said. “Just being here reminds me of her.”
“Then just call her and tell her you’re sorry.” I said. “If she really loves you she’ll forgive you.”
“I don’t think it would be that easy.” He said. “Not after what I did.”
“Did you have a good reason for it? I mean you didn’t cheat or anything did you?”
“No, I didn’t cheat.” He said and sighed. “I just called off our wedding.”
“Why? I mean if you don’t mind telling me.” I said.
He just shrugged as the artist came back over to us.
“We’ll finish this later.” I said.
AJ just nodded his head and turned to look at the tattoo artist.
“You ready?” He said to me.
“Yes Sir.” I said.
“Follow me then.” He led us back to the room.
Six hours later, we were on our way back to the hotel. We had talked about going to the strip club, but my back was sore and I didn’t want to risk messing up my new tattoo.
“I hope you don’t mind that I wanted to skip the strip club.” I said to AJ as we walked into my room.
“It’s no biggy.” He said shrugging out of his jacket. “Wanna order some room service?”
“Sure just order me a burger or something with bacon on it. I’m gonna go change my shirt; I think I brought a halter top.” I said and headed towards the bed room.
I quickly found my halter top and put it on. It felt so much better not having anything rubbing on my tattoo, even though I had a bandage on.
When I walked back into the living room, AJ was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. I sat next to him and put my feet in his lap.
“Ya know, I’ve always wanted an older brother.” I said.
“I’m not that much older then you.” He said.
“Three years.” I said smiling at him. “I guess it’s a good thing I like my men older than me.”
“So Donnie’s age has nothing to do with why you’re not staying with him then?”
“Hell no.” I said. “I honestly think Donnie is sexy as hell, but I’ve always wanted to get married for love, not because we were drunk off our asses and decided to be stupid and get married. I had at least 10 step fathers growing up. I never wanted to end up like my Mom.”
“From what I can see, you’re nothing like her.” He said. “Sure you made a mistake, but it’s nothing you can’t fix. Our mistakes make us who we are.”
“So does that mean you’re gonna call your girl and tell her that you still love her and that you do want to one day be married to her?” I said; turning the conversation onto him.
“I don’t know.” He said as someone knocked at the door.
“I’ll get it.” I said standing up. “But don’t think this conversation is over.”
“Wouldn’t dream of it.” He said and laughed.
I flipped him off as I moved towards the door.
I opened the door and let room service in; they came in quickly, set up the food and then left the room.
“Smells good.” I said sitting next to AJ again. “What did you get me?”
“Bacon cheeseburger.” He said and pointed to my plate.
“Nice. My fave.” I said picking up my plate.
“You’re a dork.”
“No, I’m a nerd or that’s what all my friends told me when I told them I was getting my masters in computer science.” I said. “And then even more when I told them my minor, which was Law.”
“Damn. Really?” He said; shocked.
“Yeah, school was the only thing I really had. My mom was never there and my Dad died when I was two, so school was really the only thing I had.” I said.
“So how did you meet Terri?” He asked; changing the subject.
“That’s a funny story.” I said as I laughed about it.
“OH this I have to hear.” He said and rubbed his hands together.
“We were step sister for like a year when I was 10 and we hated each other. Even though she’s a few years older than me, we were forced to do everything together; our parents thought we’d be best of friends by the end of that summer but that never happened. After the divorce I never thought I’d see her again. After I graduated I got into Stanford and she was my roommate. We both had grown up a lot by then and we got along a lot better. Ever since then, we’ve been best friends.”
“That’s funny. She must have been shocked when she found out.” He said.
“Oh yeah, I had changed my last name back to my Dad’s last name. My Stepdad after my Dad died had adopted me, but I wanted nothing to do with my Mom, so I changed my name. She couldn't have found me if she tried. She had no idea who I was until I told her and didn’t believe me until her Dad came to visit.”
“I bet she was shocked."
“You have no idea but by then we had become really good friends. So it really didn’t matter anymore . That summer was our past and we had moved past it. We’re the sisters we should have been back then.”
“That’s great.”
“Yeah.”
The rest of the night we just stayed up talking about everything and anything. It was nice to have someone other than Terri.
Not that I didn’t love having her to talk to, but you can only bitch to one person for so long before they get sick of hearing you bitch. That's how I knew AJ and I were going to have a great friendship.
Chapter 5 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter Five~
“Good morning sleepy head.” AJ said handing me a cup of coffee.
I sat up in bed and took it from him.
“Thanks J.” I said taking a sip of my coffee.
“So what’s the plan for today?” He asked sitting next to me on the bed.
“Find Donnie and go down to the court house, other than that, I got nothing planned.” I said. “Wanna do something?”
“I don’t know Nick and I may go play golf.” He said. “I’m not sure though all depends on what Terri’s up too.”
“Well I know I can kidnap her again after we get back. Depending on how things go, I may have to.” I said.
"I'm sure everything will be okay." He said. "Do you want me to put the loation on your back? We don't want your amazing tattoo to dry out."
"That would be great." I said putting my cup down on the bed side table.
I sild out of bed and went into the bathroom to get my loation. Back in the room I tossed AJ the bottle and then laid on my stomach with my head resting on my arms.
"I'm um," He started to say, but I intrupted him.
"Its okay, go ahead and sit on my ass. It will be easier for you." I said trying not to laugh.
I felt the bed moved and then some of his weight settle on my hips/ass area.
I sighed in content when I felt the cold loation hit my back. I even had to bite back a moan as he stared to work his hands over my back. He wasn't as tanlented as Donnie was, but he could give Donnie a run for his money.
"I really can't believe you sat through the whole thing with out moving once." AJ said. "I've never seen a woman do that before."
"What can I say I'm special like that." I said turning my head to the side. "The kids in my class always hated playing hide and seek with me cause they could never find me."
"I bet it really pissed them off." He said.
"She seems to have a knack for that." Doonie said from the door way.
I opened my eyes and looked at him as AJ climbed off of me.
"Thanks J," I said and sat up.
"I'm gonna go, call me later okay?" AJ said and pulled on his shirt.
"Okay sounds good." I said and stood up. "Thanks for last night."
"Anytime, have fun." He said looking at Donnie.
"Go, I'll be fine." I said and gave him a real chast kiss to piss Donnie off even more.
"Bye Lex." AJ said and hurried out of the room.
Donnie didn't say a word until the door shut behind AJ.
"So you're going after all my friends now?" Donnie asked crossing his arms over his chest.
"I figured why not give AJ a chance after the threesome I had with Nick and Terri." I said rolling my eyes. "I mean she only shares Nick for so long. And since your were off with your whore, AJ kept me company last night."
"The only whore I see here is you." He said glaring at me.
"What about the one you were swaping spit with last night at the slots? The blonde bimbo." I said.
"That was nothing, just an over excited fan." He said.
"Oh that's what you're calling them now a days," I said shaking my head. "I could have sworn they were called groupies. My mistake."
He dropped his arms and stalked towards me, stopping right in front of me.
"I never want to hear you disrepect my fans again. They mean everything to me." He said.
“Well it’s a good thing that we’re not staying together.” I said. “Go out into the living room and I’ll get changed, then we can leave.”
He didn’t say anything he just turned and walked out of the room.
I could already tell this was gonna be a long day. It’s not really how I pictured spending my vacation.
Donnie still wasn’t talking to me when we reached the court house. I really couldn't take it anymore. Before he could walk off I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the car.
"Look nothing happened between AJ and I." I said and sighed.
He just continued to glare at me.
"Why don't you call and ask him yourself. We are just friernds."
"Why should I believe you?" He finally said.
"What reason do I have to lie to you? I mean think about it, what would I get out of it?"
"I have no idea."
"Can we just do this and move on? Its all I ask."
"Fine." He said and headed for the door.
I sighed and followed after him.
After we filled out all the paper we just sat there ignoring each other waiting for the Judge to see us. We could possibly be sitting here all day that for some reason didn’t sound like a lot of fun to me.
“Really do you have to sigh ever five minutes?” Donnie asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Is it bothering you?”
“You seem like you don’t really care if it does or not.”
Before I could answer him, we were called back into the judge’s chambers. The last time I had been in a judge’s chambers, I had been taken away from my Mother not that lasted long.
Shaking my head I sat down in front of the Judge's desk. I just stared at my lap as Donnie sat next to me.
“So what can I do for you folks today?” The Judge said sitting down at her desk.
“We’d like to annul our marriage.” I said looking up at her.
Donnie just snorted and shook his head.
"Do you not agree Mr." She looked down t her paper. "Mr. Walhburg?"
"I just want this to be over and done with." Donnie said sighing.
"All I need to know is did you consmate your marriage and how long you've been married."
"No." I said without thinking about it. “No we haven’t.”
"That's not how I remember it." Donnie looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"We were both so drunk, I'm surpirsed you remember anything."
"The first time yes, but what about the third and fourth time? If I remember correctly, you and I were both sober."
“I don’t know whose bed you were in, because is sure as Hell wasn’t mine.”
“Well that would be because you had someone else in bed with you.”
“Nothing happened!” I was starting to lose my cool. It was like he knew all the right buttons to push. “We fell asleep watching a movie.”
“Then what the hell did I walk in on this morning?”
“That was nothing.” I snorted. “He was just putting lotion on my new tattoo that I got last night.”
“It didn’t look like nothing.”
“Oh, just like it wasn’t anything when I saw you with your tongue down some blonde bimbo’s throat last night.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my stomach
"At least I didn't sleep with her."
I just rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut.
"Now that you two are done," the Judge said. "I can talk."
Both Donnie and I sat up and looked at her.
"I cannot and will not sign off on your annulment." I opened my mouth to protest, but she just held her hand up cutting me off. "I'm sick of couples like you getting drunk and then getting married. Now I am going to rule that you have to stay married no less than 90 days from today. Also you must attend counseling twice a month for the next 3 months."
I just sat there staring at her. I really couldn't believe this was happening to me.
"But I never wanted to get married."
"Well you should have thought of that before."
"I can't stay married." Donnie simply said. "I'm engaged to someone else."
I turned and looked at him. I didn't know whether to be pissed or hurt, or both.
"My ruling stands." She signed the papers in front of her and then looked up at us. "Come back in three months. Oh and one more thing. I highly recommend that you live together for the next three months."
"I leave for tour in three weeks."
"And I have a very busy business to run in LA, that I can't be a away from."
"Well you'll have to figure some things out. I have a busy day, so have a good day."
I stood up and nodded my head at her then walked from the room. Not bothering to wait for Donnie, I headed to the car.
"You couldn't even wait for me, could you?"
"Nope." I looked at him. "So what are we going to do?"
He just shrugged and got into the driver’s side of the car. I rolled my eyes and climbed into the car.
Neither of us said anything as we drove back to the hotel.
I really just wanted this nightmare to end. And soon
Chapter 6 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter Six~
When we got back to the hotel, I went right up to Terri and Nick’s room to kidnap her yet again. I didn’t care if Nick would get pissed or not. I needed someone to bitch to and Terri was my number one listener. I really didn’t have anyone else that I could really trust enough.
Terri answered the door after three knocks. She didn’t look real happy to see me. But when she looked at my face, her face softened.
“What happened?” She said and let me into the room.
“We have to stay married for three months and then file for divorce.” I flopped down on the couch and covered my face with a pillow. “Donnie’s all pissed off at me.”
“Why?” I felt the couch dip by my head; letting me know she sat down.
“I hung out with AJ last night, and Donnie walked in on him sitting on my back.”
“Why was AJ sitting on your back?”
“He was putting lotion on my new tat. Donnie thought it was something that it wasn’t.” I tossed the pillow off my face and looked at her. “He thinks that I slept with AJ last night, like in we did the nasty. We fell asleep watching NCIS, nothing happened.”
“So what are you guys going to do?”
“I have no idea, we didn’t talk about it. I came right up here.” I sighed and tried to hold back my tears of frustration.
“What else happened? And don’t lie and say it was nothing.”
“He’s engaged to someone else.”
“What? Nick told me he was single.”
“Well yeah he’s not. So I have no idea what we’re gonna do. There’s no way in hell that I can go on tour with him.”
“Why not?”
“Well I can’t leave the shop to them again; I don’t have anyone to run it.” I looked at her. “You’re gonna be on tour with Nick. I mean they can’t even freaking handle it for a week.”
“Then I’ll stay back and come out for a week at a time, like every few weeks.”
“I can’t ask you to do that. Plus a little birdy told me that you’re vacation time has already been approved."
Before she could say anything Nick came out of the bedroom, pulling on his shirt as he went. I couldn't help but stare. Terri just slapped me in the head with a pillow.
"What?"
"You know what."
"I can't help it if he's gonna walk around with out a shirt on."
"I am standing right here." Nick said.
"Oh we know." I said sitting up. "We just don't care."
"Anyways Donnie is paging me, so I'm gonna go see what he wants."
"Have fun." Terri said; kissing him.
I just laid back down and covered my face. Terri didn't say anything until the door had shut behind Nick.
"What's wrong?"
"I want that."
"Want what?"
"What you and Nick seem to have." I uncovered my face and looked at her. "I don't want to be with someone who seems to hate me. I won't go through that again."
"What the hell happened to my best friend? Where did she go?"
"What do you mean?"
"Since this whole thing with Donnie happened, you really haven't been yourself."
"Its shaken me more then it should."
"He really did a number on you, didn't he?"
"Depends on who you're talking about."
"Brad."
"He broke my heart then stepped on it. I gave him everything and he broke me in everyway possible."
"Donnie's not like that."
"I don't care, I can't stay married to him."
"I'm not going to talk you out of this am I?"
I just shook my head and looked at the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Donnie's POV~
I was waiting in the lobby for Nick, when I saw AJ walking towards the casino. I walked towards him and stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.
“We need to talk.” I said when he looked at me.
“Fine, let’s go somewhere more private.”
I nodded and followed him over to a little alcove.
“What’s up?”
“What’s going on with you and my wife?”
“Nothing is going on. We’re friends and that’s it.” He shook his head. “Donnie, really nothing happened last night.”
“Then what the fuck did I walk in on this morning?”
“Nothing, I was just putting lotion on her new tattoo.” He threw his hands up. “Why would I do anything with her when I have Rochelle at home? Why do you care anyways? You don’t even know her.”
“And you do? You just met her the other night, just like I did.”
“I actually talked to her. Can you say that?” I could tell he was getting frustrated with me and I really didn’t care. “Have you spent any time with her outside the bedroom?”
I clenched my jaw and fisted my hands.
“Look I’m not say any of this to piss you off, more than you already are. I’m telling you this because I really think you two could be real happy together but you have to get to know her first.” He shook his head. “She’s not like other girls. You’re not going to find someone like her anywhere else. If you don’t want her, then someone else is going to take her from you.”
“Why do you even really care?”
“Because I know what she’s going through right now. You would too if you actually talked to her.”
Before I could really say anything to him, Nick walked over to us.
“Everything okay?” Nick said ;looking between the two of us.
"Yeah, everythings fine." AJ said. “I’m gonna go call Rochelle and try and work things out.”
“I thought you were going to come golfing with us.” Nick said ;looking confused.
AJ just shrugged and looked at the floor.
“You can always call her later.” Nick suggested.
“I know, but I’ve put it off long enough.” AJ said; looking at Nick. “I don’t want to lose her.”
“Rain check then?”
“For sure, we’ll have all tour.” AJ smiled at us. “I’ll see you guys later, don’t hurt yourselves.”
“See ya later Man.” Nick said as AJ walked away.
After AJ was out of Nick turned on me and raised an eyebrow at me.
“What was that all about?”
“Nothing.” I said shaking my head. “You ready to get your ass kicked?”
“You wish.” He laughed as we walked towards the door. “I’m gonna kick your sorry ass.”
"I highly doubt that." I laughed and slid into the drivers side of the car.
Nick laughed and climbed into the car.
When we were done playing golf Nick and I were siting on the patio eating lunch.
"So you gonna tell me why I came up on you and J having a staring conest?"
"It was nothing."
"I may be blonde but I am not stupid." He shook his head. "Let me guess it had something to do with Alexis. Why would you two be fighting over her?"
"We weren't. I just thought I saw something, that apparently I didn't see."
Nick just rose an eyebrow at me.
"So did you hear we have to stay married for 3 months?" I said; changing the subject.
"You know I can just get Alexis to tell me what happened."
"Its between the three of us."
"Okay fine be that way." Nick said rolling his eyes. "But let me give you some advice. As someone that has known Alexis for a while, she can be very stuborn, I mean really stuborn, but that's only because she's been hurt by the people clostest to her. If you want her to let you in, you have to prove it to her."
"AJ pretty much said the same thing, but how can I do that when she won't even talk to me?"
"How am I supossed to know?"
"I'm not even sure I want to stay with her." I looked down at the table. "All she sees me as is a washed up pop star."
"Did she actually call you a washed up pop star?"
"Oh yeah."
"Ouch, I know that had to hurt."
"More than I want to admit."
"So how are you planning on telling your fiance?"
"Oh you know about that huh?"
"I over heard Alexis telling Terri. I wouldn't have pushed you into coming if I had known."
"Its not your fault, I never told you." I sighed and took a drink of water. "I didn't really tell anyone. We haven't been engaged that long."
"You know she's not going to take this well right?"
"I know, but there's nothing I can really do about it now. I'm just going to have to play it all by ear."
"Well then let's focus on what we can fix."
"And what's that?"
"Your relationship with Alexis."
"And how do expect me to fix it when she doesn't want anything to do with me?"
"Sit down and talk to her." He said making it sound so simple. "And for God's sake stay the hell out of the bedroom. That's the last thing you need."
"Maybe I should take her out to dinner or something."
"That's a good start. She likes Thai food, I know for sure. And a good bottle of wine."
By the time we were done eating, I had all the info on Alexis that I needed for tonight I just really hope things go as planned.
Chapter 7 by XredXXtearsX87
~Chapter Seven~
“Lex? Talk to me please.” Terri said; setting her wine glass down on the coffee table.
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“I didn’t say we had to talk about that. I hate that you’re so quiet. I’m not use to this side of you.”
“It’s just been a lot to take in and digest.”
“I can understand that, but you’ve never shut me out like you have today. I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall.” She shook her head and sat back against the couch. “I don’t really get why this has affected you as much as it has. You’ve never been like this over a guy before.”
Before I could answer her, there was a knock on the door and I really couldn’t be more grateful. Even though I really didn’t want to talk to anyone else, it was better than answering her question.
“Want me to get that?”
I just waved her towards the door; letting her deal with whoever was on the other side.
“Hi Donnie.”
“Alexis here?”
“Yeah. Come on in.”
They both walked over to the couch and Donnie sat down while Terri remained standing.
“Well I’m gonna go see what Nick is up to.” She said walking towards the door. “Now don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”
I just glared at her as she walked from the room, shutting the door behind her.
“I’m shocked you didn’t just use the key to come into my room, like you’ve done every other time.”
He just shrugged and looked the floor.
“What? Nothing to say?”
“I just didn’t think it would be a good idea Seeing how we left things.”
“Got that right.” I mumbled as I stood up to refill my glass.
I stood at the bar and slowly sipped my drink. I really didn’t want to deal with this right now but it would seem that I had no choice in the matter.
“I really don’t think you need that.” Donnie said as he pulled the glass out of my hand.
I turned and looked at him.
“Who are you to tell me what I should and should not be doing? You don’t even know me.” “That’s why I am here. I want to get to know you.”
“Why? So you can leave me in three months?”
“We could really have something great if you would just give me a chance. I can prove that I’m not like the others that have broken your heart.”
“You have no clue what I have been through.” I gritted out and pushed him away from me. “You don’t know a damn thing about me.”
“Then let me in.” He said cupping my cheek. I pulled away from his touch and headed back to the couch. Running my fingers through my hair I threw myself onto the couch.
“Why are you fighting this so much?” He came back over and sat on the coffee table in front of me. “You don’t know me so how can you judge me?”
“I don’t want to get to know you, I just want out of this fucking mess.” I wiped my face. I couldn’t believe I was crying.
“Why?”
“It’s none of your business. My private life is just that. Private.”
“You’ll have to open up to me at some point. We will be stuck with each other for the next three months.” He stood up and started to pace.
“What do you want me to say? You want out of this marriage just as much as I do.”
“To be honest with you, I really feel like you saved me from making a really bad mistake.”
“Oh and how’s that?”
“I’ll tell you when you tell me what happened.”
I rolled my eyes and pulled my feet under me.
“So have you eaten yet?”
“Nice way to change the subject, but no I haven’t eaten.” He raised an eyebrow at me.
“I’m not all that hungry anyways. But if you want,we can share something.”
“That sounds like a plan.”
I gave him a smile as he stood up to use the phone to order room service.
I couldn’t take my eyes off his ass as he stood by the desk. Every time I walked past the desk I was reminded about what happened on there.
Closing my eyes I looked away from Donnie’s backside. I was going to need all my strength to keep myself from jumping him. Again. It was going to be hard, but I had to do it.
“So, what do you want to talk about?” Donnie asked sitting back down on the couch.
I opened my eyes to look at him and he was sitting a lot closer than he was before. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.
“I was thinking that you could use my spare room when we go back to LA.”
“Okay, not what I really had in mind to talk about, but I guess that is important.”
"Well where did you think you were going to stay?"
"I really don't know, I didn't really think about it much yet."
"Well we have to live together and I figured you could just stay with me."
"I guess I could have my boys watch my dog for me."
"You mean as in your band mates right?"
"No. As in my children."
"You, uh, have kids?"
"Yes Two boys; Xavier and Elijah." He shook his head. "You really don't know anything about me."
"No I don't."
"I think this is really a first for me." He laughed half heartedly. "Usually every girl wants something from me or wants me just to farther their career."
"Yeah not me." I shrugged and shook my head. "I've built my own, I didn't need anyone’s help."
"So what do you do anyways."
"I own my own company." That's all I divulged.
"Well that's helpful." He rolled his eyes. "How old are you?"
"How old do you think I am?"
"I'd say you look like you're in your early to mid-20s."
"Thanks, but I'm not." I tried hide my blush. “I’m actually 30.”
"You really don't look it.”
“The only good thing I got from my Mother.” I smiled slightly at him. “You’re not just saying that are you? You really mean it?”
“Yes, I really mean it.” He closed the gap between us. “You’re beautiful.”
“I’m just me.” I looked away from him.
“No has ever told you that you’re beautiful, have they.” It wasn’t a question, it was more like a statement.
“Not since my Dad died.” I pulled away from him and stood up. "He's the only one who has ever called me that and meant it."
"I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around from behind me and squeezed. "Every girl deserves to be called beautiful by someone who really means it."
"Well not all guys can be like you." I turned in his arms and looked into his eyes. I could see that he meant all that he said to me. "Your eyes have this way to draw me in and keep me there."
"I could say the same about you."
Pulling his head down, I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Even though I knew that I shouldn't, I let myself get lost in the kiss.
He pulled out of the kiss and laid his forehead on mine and sighed.
"You're like a drug I can't stay away from."
I pulled out of his embrace and put some distance between us.
"I'm good on my own. I don't need anyone to take care of me."
"That's part of the problem right there." He sighed and stepped towards me. "You're too damn independent for your own good and you can't see when you have something great right in front of you."
"Well just be glad I'm nothing like my Mother." I laughed. "She's a gold digging whore."
"How can you say that about your Mom?"
"Because, it's the truth." I shook my head. "I had at least 10 stepfathers by the time I left for college. If that doesn't scream gold digger, I don't know what does."
“Well that explains why you’re so closed off to love.”
“Well that and the fact that my last boyfriend cheated on me for the last two years of our relationship.” I shook my head and laughed. “We were together for five years. To top it off the bitch he cheated on me with calls a few days ago and invites me to the fucking wedding.” I wiped my nose on my sweat shirt. “The only reason he’s marrying her is because her Daddy is making him since he knocked her up.”
“So you’ve sworn off guys then?”
“Yes, pretty much.”
“Well then I will just have to prove to you that I’m not like all the others.”
I just shook my head and walked into the bedroom.
Chapter 8 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:
Here's the next one enjoy
~Chapter Eight~
~Donnie’s POV~
I just watched as Alexis walked into the bedroom. It didn’t take much debating to follow her.
When I walked into the room, she was bent over her suite case rooting through it. I leaned on the door jam and watched her ass move back and forth as she looked around in her suite case. I licked my lips as I imagined taking her from behind, even though I knew I shouldn’t be having those thoughts about her.
“Are you done watching my ass?” She stood up and looked over her shoulder at me.
“If I say no, will you slap me?”
“Don’t tempt me.” She smiled and moved towards me. "What are you still doing here?"
"Waiting for my dinner." I walked cloer to her. "Plus we have some unfinished business."
"Oh really and what's that?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"I can think of a thing or two." I pulled her body into mine and kissed her.
She pushed me away and laughed.
“I don’t think so. We will not be doing anything that will land us back in my bed.” She sat on the edge of the bed.
She crossed her legs at the knee, with that little smile on her face. I swear she was doing it just to tease me death.
I groaned and sat down on the bed behind her.
“What are you doing to me?”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.
I grinned at her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her on top of me.
“Now I have you where I want you.” I pulled her head down and kissed her again.
Without breaking the kiss I rolled us over so she was under me. She pulled out of the kiss and looked at me.
“I thought we weren’t going to do anything that would lead us here again.”
“You did say that, I never agreed though.”
"Hmmm." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "As true as that may be, you're still not getting in my panties."
"Ahh but it could be so much fun." I bit her neck lightly making her moan and expose her neck to me even more.
"Damnit, you don't play fair."
"Never said I did." I gave her a love bite. "But you love it."
"Damnit Donnie stop teasing me" she moaned again and pulled on my shirt.
I rolled off of her and pulled my shirt off and threw it across the room. But before I could roll back on top of her, she molded her front into my back.
I turned my head to look at her and she opened and closed her mouth a few times before she pulled away from me and rolled off the bed. I just watched her as she walked to the window and looked down at the strip below us.
“What the Hell just happened?” I stood up and faced her back, but didn’t move anywhere close to her.
“You’re gonna need to take a cold shower.” She turned and glared at me.
“What the Hell, I was just giving you what you were asking for.” I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. “How can you go from being so hot to being a cold bitch so fast?”
“Well I was going to be nice and let you use my shower but you can go back to your room and do whatever you want to get rid of your little problem.” She crossed her arms over her chest.
“What is your problem?”
“I told you that I didn’t want to end up in bed with you again and it wasn’t going to happen.” She rolled her eyes and looked back out the window.
I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.
"What are you so scared of?" I started to move my thumbs in small circles. "Why do I scare you so much?"
"You don't."
"I know you're lying to yourself and me, why?"
"Why do you even care," She shrugged my hands off. "Have you even considered breaking the news to your, whatever she is? Do you even care what she thinks?"
Before I could answer her there was a loud knock on the front door.
"This coversation is not over." I walkked from the room and went to answer the door.
By the time I got back she had changed into her pjs and a sweatshirt and was sitting crossed legged on the bed flipping through the channels. I sighed and sat next to her on the bed.
I ate as she silently flipped through the channels, never pausing for more then a few seconds.
It really shocked me that she hadn't kicked me out yet. But in a way it really didn't.
After watching her flip through the channels for a half hour, I started getting highly annoyed.
"Will you just pick a damn show to watch?" She scowled at me and threw the romote to the floor. Just like a child.
I shook my head and looked at the T.V. to see what she landed on. It was "Planet of the Apes" with none other then Mark. Great just what I wanted to watch, not.
"Good thing I love this movie."
I just groaned and watched Alexis watch Mark fight the stupid Apes. Now I really wish that I would have kept my mouth shut. Its not that I don't love my brother, because I do, I just didn't want to watch my wife drool over him.
"Ya know looking at you guys, you kinda look alike." She said snapping out of my thoughts. "He could be your brother or something."
"That's because he is my brother." I mumbled.
"What was that? I didn't hear you."
"He is my brother, my younger, unavailable brother."
"Well damn dose the hottness run in your family?"
"You think I'm hot?"
"Maybe, maybe not." She shrugged. “There is no reason to get cocky.”
"Go ahead and deny it, but I know the truth." I smiled smugly at her.
"You're pretty full of yourself there."
"You'd be full of me if you would have been nice."
"Oh I am being nice, I let you stay did I not?" She shook her head. "And who says I want to be full of you?"
"Ouch, way to dent a mans ego."
"Someone has to do it." She shrugged and looked back to the T.V.
I really couldn't believe the 180 our relationship has turned yet again. If she keeps this up I'm going to end up with wipe lash.
"Do you like confusing me?" I randomly asked.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She didn't even look at me.
I shook my head and set my empty plat on the nightstand.
"I really don't understand you."
"Never wanted you too. Most of the time my best friend doesn't even understand me." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Where is the fun if I laid it all out there for you to see? Everyone needs their secrets."
“But they also need someone to confide in too.”
“I do have someone.”
“Someone that knows everything there is to know about you?”
“The only person that knows all my secrets is me. There is no one I trust completely to know all my secrets.”
“Not even Terri?”
“As much as I love my best friend, she doesn’t know everything about me.”
“Don’t you think it may be time to start telling someone? It may help you get over things in your past that are holding you back.”
“Nothing is holding me back.”
“You’re holding yourself back from love and everything that comes with it. And that’s not good, cutting that part of you off.”
“What have you become a therapist now?”
“No, but I know what it’s like to bottle everything up inside.”
“Look I’m fine.”
“I’m not trying to push you into anything; I just want you to think about talking to someone that could help you.”
“I don’t need to talk to anyone or even think about talking to anyone. I’m fine.”
“You keep saying that, but I don’t believe you.”
“Well I don’t care if you believe me or not. I will live my life the way I want to.”
“I don’t want to fight with you.”
“Then why did you pick one?”
“I didn’t, I was just asking questions. Trying to get to know you better, you’re the one that picked the damn fight.” I rolled my eyes. “I wanted to know why you seem to go from hot to cold so fast. It’s driving me crazy, I hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells around you.”
She didn’t say anything; she just crawled over to me and kissed me. I fell back on the bed as she climbed on top of me.
I knew I shouldn’t have, but I rolled us over and deepened the kiss. There was going to be hell to pay when she changed her mind again, but at this point I really didn’t care. I would take whatever she was willing giving me.
God I was so stupid.
“You really need to stop thinking when I’m kissing you.”
Chapter 9 by XredXXtearsX87

~Chapter Nine~
~Donnie’s POV~
I rolled off of her and off the bed. I stood at the end of the bed and just looked at her.
"I can't do this again."
"Do what?" She sat up and looked at me confused. "I thought it was what you wanted."
"I don't like being used at all. On top of that I'm so sick of you changing your damned mind every ten seconds." I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head.
"Then leave! You know where the door is."
She just waved me away like I didn't matter.
"See that's what I'm talking about." I threw my hands up. "You're so hot and then so cold, it’s really starting to piss me off."
"Well you're acting like you don't want to be here, so just leave. I don't know what you want from me!"
"I just want you to let me in, but you won't do that, will you?!" I moved towards the door. "I'm done trying."
"Fine. Just walk out like everyone else."
"I'm not leaving because I want to, I'm leaving because you are pushing me away."
She just looked away as I headed for the door. I really didn't want to leave, but I couldn't stay with the way she was treating me. There was only so much I could take.
I walked down to Nick's room. I needed to talk to Terri, she'd be the only one who would know what was going on in Alexis mind.
I knocked loudly on their door. I kinda felt bad, between Alexis and I they really didn't get to spend much time alone. If this wasn't so important, I wouldn't be here.
Terri opened the door, kinda standing behind it so all I could see was her head. I really didn't want to know why she was hiding, I had an idea.
"What do you want now?"
"I need to talk to you about Alexis. If it could wait I would but it really can't."
"Fine, give me a few."
Before I could say anything she shut the door in my face.
A few minutes later the door opened again, but it was Nick this time. He waved me on through.
I walked through the door and Nick shut it behind me. We walked over and sat on the couch not saying anything. I could tell Nick wanted to say something, but he didn't.
"It would just be easier if you just said what's on your mind."
"What happened?"
"She is bi polar, I tell you. Like one second she'll be all over me and then the next she'll be bitching at me." I ran my hands over my face. "I'm sure it doesn't help that I got really frustrated with her. But I can't help it when she's being like this. I really don't get it."
"She just is trying to protect her heart. She doesn't know how to let anyone in fully." Terri said coming into the room fully dressed. "I've known here since we were teenagers, so I would know. She's been through a lot of shit. Hurt too many times by those who said they'd take care of here.”
“I get that, I really do, but what I don’t understand is why she’ll be all over me one moment and then the next pushing me away.”
“Simply, she’s just fighting off the attraction she feels for you.” Terri shrugged and sat next to Nick. “You have got to her more then she wants to admit.”
“Oh.” I ran my fingers through my hair. "But how do I get her to stop fighting it?"
"You can't." I looked at Nick shocked. "What I mean is that you can't stop her from doing anything. You have to make her think its her idea."
"Shut up Nick." Terri slapped the back of his head. "What he's trying to say is that my best friend is very stubborn, and will never admit that she has feelings for you, until she is ready to."
"Well that doesn't make me feel any better."
"I'm sorry about that, but its just the way she is. I wish I could say something that will help."
"Its okay, I understand." I sighed and leaned my head back. "I can tell I'm gonna have a fight on my hands."
"If anyone can break down her walls, it's you." I looked up and Terri was smiling at me. "That's something that Brad couldn't do and they were together for five years. Never once did she ever tell him she loved him."
"I can't wait five years for her to realize I'm not like other guys."
"Brad was, and is an assface. You aren't." She shook her head. "Well that I know of, you aren't."
"I've made my share of mistakes, but hurting someone isn't one of them."
"The best thing you can do is be up front with her. Never lie to her if you can help it."
"You should have seen her face when I told her about my boys."
"I'm guessing she didn't take that well?" Nick raised an eyebrow.
"No, not really."
"I think you have bigger things to worry about then your children." Terri said shaking her head. "You need to get her to let you in first before you worry about anything else."
"I know that, I just don't know how to."
"Whatever you do, it won't be easy."
"That's what I was afraid of." I sighed and closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis's POV~
After Donnie left, I just laid there and looked at the wall. As hard as I tried, I couldn't keep the tears from falling down my face.
I don't know why I thought he'd stay, when all I did was push him away.
I hated feeling like I had no control over my life. And in this moment, I didn't.
Shaking my head, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I knew just what I needed to get myself out of this funk. I needed to get out and let loose but this time I wasn’t going to come back attached to anyone.
After a really hot shower and a really sexy outfit, I was ready to hit the club and get my party on. And most importantly forget about the mess my life is right now.
A few hours and few too many drinks later, I found myself face to face with someone from my past, I really wish would have stayed there, Danny St. Patrick. As I was walking to a different club his voice stopped me. I almost ignored him. Almost.
“Well looky here, if it isn’t Alexis Connors.” He looked me up and down. “You’re looking good.”
“I really wish I could say the same for you, Danny.”
The look he was giving me really just made me want to throw up. It’s why I broke up with him in the first place. He creped me out.
“Come on now, there’s no reason to be like that. Come have a drink with me.”
Even though I knew I shouldn’t and that this would lead to a lot of trouble, I couldn’t say no. Saying yes made me feel like I had just a little bit more control.
Most likely it was the alcohol I consumed already.
“Fine, lead the way.”
"There's my girl." He threw his arm around my shoulder and led me to a restaurant instead of another club.
I just raised an eyebrow at him as we sat down.
"We can catch up in here better."
"I guess."
"So how are things going? Its been awhile since I last saw you."
"Things are going okay. Really busy with work and everything else."
"I heard that you finally opened your own shop in downtown, how's that going? Any big clients?"
"A few. And before you ask, no I'm not going to name drop."
"Aw you're no fun."
Before I could respond the waiter came over to take our order.
"What can I get for you tonight?"
"Double rum and coke please." Danny raised an eyebrow at me, but I just ignored him. “And an order of cheese sticks, thanks.”
“And for you?” The waitress flirted with Danny.
“Gin and tonic.”
I rolled my eyes and watched as Danny flirted right back at her. I really just wanted her to leave and bring me my drink back. I was going to need it if I was going to catch up with Danny.
“Can you bring me two double rum and cokes?”
They both looked at me like I was crazy. I just raised my eyebrow at them. She smiled and walked away.
“Did you really have to do that?”
“Do you really have to be such a pig?” I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs. “So what have you been up to since the last time I saw you?”
“Joined the Navy, got married, go divorced, and just working.”
“Well I’m glad she came to her senses then and dumped your ass. I know I was glad when I dumped your ass.”
“Now there’s the Alexis, I know and love.” He grinned at me. “It gets me all hot and bothered when you get all snippy.”
I rolled my eyes as the waitress walked back over to us with our drinks. She didn’t say a word as she set our drinks down. I couldn’t help but smirk as she walked back towards the kitchen.
“I love when you get all bitchy.”
“I’m sure you do. I can see you haven’t changed at all.” I picked up one of my drinks and took a long drink of it.
“What can I say, I know what I like.” He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t help but smile.
Many drinks and a few hours later Danny had slowly brought his chair right next to mine. He was so close our legs were touching.
“So are you still with Brad?” He randomly asked.
“No actually we’ve recently broken up.” Twirling my straw in my empty glass, I glanced down at the table. “So how’s the slut you cheated on me with?”
“Took me to the bank last year.” He shrugged and gulped the rest of his drink.
“Aw, so sad to hear that.”
“I know you’re not broken up about it.” He rolled his eyes. “So what happened with Brad?”
“He knocked up another girl. Story of my life.”
“So what now?”
“I go on living my life.”
“Maybe even give an old flame a second chance?” He put his arm around the back of my chair and pulled me closer to him. “We could pick up where we left off, ya know getting ready to walk down the aisle.”
Before I could answer him, he tried to kiss me, luckily I was able to turn my head so he got my cheek and not my lips.
“Excuse me for a minute; I have to use the little girl’s room.”
I pushed away from the table and bolted to the bathroom. I needed help and I needed it fast.
Once in the bathroom I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Terri, hoping she wasn’t to pissed at me.
Five seconds later my phone started to ring.
“What?” She snapped at me as I answered my phone.
“I need help.” I said softly.
“Why are you talking so low?”
“In case he followed me.”
“Who?”
“Danny.”
“Danny who?”
“Danny St. Patrick.”
“Shit, where are you?”
“At that restaurant that we had lunch at the second day we were here.”
“I’ll be there as soon as I can. Don’t do anything stupid.”
“You mean anything more then what I’ve already done?”
“I’m hurrying.”
I didn’t get a chance to respond before she hung up on me.
I sighed and put my phone back in my purse.
After I washed my hands I headed out of the bathroom taking my time getting back to the table to face Danny. I really hoped Terri got here soon and before I did something I would so regret later.
Danny was all smiles when I got back to the table, but his smile dropped some when I sat across from him, instead of the seat I had been sitting in.
“I was afraid you’d gotten lost.”
“I just freshened up some. So did I miss anything?”
“No, not much at all.”
“Cool.”
“So what do you think of my idea?”
“I really don’t know what to say.”
“Say you’ll at least think about it. It’s all I ask.”
I just nodded my head and saw a new drink on the table for me.
“I ordered you another drink.”
“I’m good, I think I’ve have enough to drink already.”
“You okay?”
“Yeah, why I’m fine.”
“You seem a little nervous. I don’t make you nervous, do I?”
“No, what kind of question is that?” I rolled my eyes. “So how long are you here for?”
“Just the next couple of days.”
“Aww to bad I’m leaving tomorrow, we could have done something. But Terri and I have spa plans tomorrow before we leave.”
“Terri’s here?”
“Yes, did you think I’d come here alone?”
“I don’t know, I really didn’t think about it.” He shrugged and took a drink of his drink.
I smiled as I saw Donnie and Terri walking towards us. I sat up and waved them closer.
Once Donnie was in reach I stood up fast to hug him, causing me to stumble into him. Thank God for him being nice enough not the let my drunk ass fall to the floor.
I hugged him tight and smiled up at him. He tried to smile back at me and act like he was happy to see me, but I knew he wasn’t. His smile didn’t reach his eyes.
“Danny, you know Terri.” I said pointing to her Patting his chest in my drunken state, I proudly introduced him; knowing at that point he had to be absolutely repulsed by me. “And this here is my husband, Donnie. Donnie this is my ex fiancé, Danny.”

Chapter 10 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait

 

Chapter Ten~

~Donnie’s POV~

"I don't see a ring on her finger." Danny said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oops," Alexis giggled. "I forgot to put it on this morning."

I looked at Terri and she just rolled her eyes and stormed off, not that Alexis noticed or anything. She was so focused on me.

"Alright Babe, I think you've had enough and its time for bed."

"Can't you see we were having a good time? She can stay if she wants."

"Actually I will be taking my WIFE, back to our room." I growled at him.

God I did not like this guy, he was a cocky son of a bitch. No wonder Alexis needed help. It didn't help she was totally and completely drunk either.

"No need to get all He-man on me."

"I like when he goes all He-man." Alexis purred at me as she pawed my chest. “It turns me on like no other.”

I had to laugh, I have never seen her so unhinged. If she wasn't so drunk, it would be kind of cute. But she is so drunk, that I have a feeling she’s not going to remember any of this in the morning.

"Take me upstairs before I take you here."

"Alright let's get you out of here."

I pulled her away before Danny could stop us. Hopefully he wasn't stupid enough to follow us. I did not have the pasitens to deal with him right now or at all.

As soon as the elevator doors were closed Alexis was pulling on my belt trying to get it undone. I gently grabbed her hands and pulled them away from my belt.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get in your pants." She pouted. "Why did you stop me?"

She was almost cute when she pouted when she didn’t get her way. I really liked seeing her like this. It turned me on more than it really should.

"We are still in public, we aren't doing that here."

"Fine." She crossed her arms over her chest and started to pout.

"Don't be that way Alexis." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back against my chest. "I just don't want anyone else to see what I've got."

"You're just sayin that." She pulled away from me still pouting slightly.

"No I am not." I pulled her back to me and kissed the side of her neck.

I knew I was playing with frie doing this and acting like this, but I needed to get her back to her room with out a huge fight. And right now this was the only thing I could think of.

"As soon as we get back to the room?" She turned and looked at me.

"We'll see." I winked at her and she laughed.

When Nick asked me to come on this trip, this is not how I thought it would turn out. But for some reason I wouldn’t really change it for the world. Now if I could only get her to trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis' POV~

When I woke the next morning I had to rush to the bathroom before I threw up all over the bed and myself. And because it felt so good against my hot skin I laid on the toilet seat. Never wanting to move again.

God it has been so long since I have gotten that drunk, I had almost forgotten how much the hangover sucks the next day. It was the worse feeling in the world, like I couldn’t even think straight.

"I really hope I didn't do anything stupid." I muttered to myself.

"Define stupid."

My head snapped to see Donnie leaning on the door jam of the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" I croaked out.

"You don't remember what happened last night at all?"

"I remember going to the bar, then drinking and dancing. And that's all." I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the floor. "What did I do?"

"You don't remember meeting up with Danny?"

"Danny who?"

"Your ex-fiancé."

“Oh God.” I got out before I was throwing up into the toilet again.

When I was done, I stood up shakily and went to the sink to wash out my mouth.

I walked past Donnie and went right back to the bed. I laid down and curled into a ball.

“So that’s it, you’re just gonna ignore what happened?” 

I closed my eyes and wished Donnie away. I had no idea what happened and from the way Donnie was acting I didn’t want to know.

"Really this is what you do when you're faced with a problem?"

I just laid there and just ignored him. I had no idea what had happened and I really didn't want to know. All I wanted was to ignore the world until I left Vegas.

"Why are you being like this, Alexis?" I sighed as I felt the bed dip under Donnie's weight. "You can't keep this up. You just can't lock you're feelings away, it's not good for you."

"Just go away Donnie, I don't want you here."

"That's not what you were saying last night when you were trying to jump me in the elevator."

I rolled over and glared at him.

"I was drunk." I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. "Can you say the same."

"Is that your excuse for everything?" He jumped off the bed and stood there glaring at me. "God your being pathetic. Why do I even bother?"

"I don't know, why do you even bother when you think I'm so pathetic." I looked at him as he stared back at me. "I've been a lost cause long before you even came along. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

He just sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I just want to help." I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

Just like I couldn't face my problems. I knew I needed help, but I didn't want it. And I sure as hell didn't know how to ask for help.

"Can you tell me what you want?"

"If I knew what I wanted I guess I would tell you." I looked at him and shrugged. "But I have no idea what I even want."

"Well then well then we can figure it out together. How does that sound?"

"Can I trust you?" He just shrugged. "I really want to, but I've been burned badly in the past."

“All we can really do is take it day by day.”

 

 

Chapter 11 by XredXXtearsX87

 

~Chapter Eleven~

~Alexis’s POV~

            Ever since Donnie and I agreed to take it a day at time, things were really starting to get better. I have found in the last few weeks I have been happier then I have in a long time.

            “What has you smiling so?” Donnie asked from besides me.

            “Just thinking.”

            “About?”

            “You.”

            “Anything I should know about?”

            “Just how happy you make me. I haven’t been this happy in a so long.”

            He just pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

            I pulled away breathless. Without saying anything, I pulled my shirt over my head, bearing my chest to his gaze.

            “I thought we agreed to wait a month to move to the next level?”

            “Do you know how hard it is to lie in bed every night next to you and not jump?” He just raised an eyebrow at me. “Let me tell you, it’s hard. Some nights I dream of just rolling over and mounting you and riding you like no tomorrow.” He leaned his head against the back of the couch. “Some nights I have to bring out my special friend to take the edge off. Don’t make me wait any longer.”

            He pulled my head down to his and slammed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck smashing our chest together.

            I pulled away from the kiss and pulled Donnie’s tank top off him so I could see his chest. I ran my hands up and down his chest, thinking how lucky I was to have him.

            “Ya know, with the way you’re staring at my chest, it makes me think you only married me for my body.”

            “You do have a super smexy body.” I ran my hands up to his shoulders. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with such a prefect body. Looking makes me all tingly inside.”

            He growled and flipped us over so we were lying on the couch. I pulled his lips down to mine and gave him several small pecks to the lips.

            He pulled away and growled at me again. He had no idea how much that turned me on.

            “For some reason when you growl like that, it turns me on so much.” I arched my back pushing our hips together. “I need you so much. Take me now.”

            “There are so many other things you can be doing with your mouth.”

            “Mmm, I can do that.”

            I rolled us off the couch and onto the floor. I grinned at him as I undid his shorts.

            Once I had, his shorts off I moved back up to his chest, so I could slowly make my way down to my prize. And what a huge prize it was going to be. I couldn’t wait, but I was going to take my time and explore my husband’s body. There will be time later for quicker play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Donnie’s POV~

            She was slowly killing me and if I did not like it so much I would not still be under her. I swear she was put into my life just too slowly drive me out of my mind, but I would not have it any other way.

            “Damnit Baby, you’re killing me.”

            She just licked my happy trail down to the top of my boxers. Just to tease me even more she ran her finger along the band of my boxers.

            I could not help it, I closed my eyes and her hand dipped into my boxers and grabbed my hard on.

            If she kept this up much longer, we were not going to make it to the best part. I was so close, and it had been too long. I could never bring myself to touch myself, it never felt right.

            I groaned and slammed my head back on the hard floor, it helped stave off my orgasm.

            “Ya know if you keep doing that, you’re gonna hurt yourself.”

            I just groaned and hit my head again.

            “Want me to stop?”

            I growled at her and pulled her hands out of my boxers, and then pulled her down on me. She kissed my neck and gently bit it.

            I heard someone clear their throat and my eyes flew open to see a woman standing behind the couch. Alexis looked at me and then turned her head to see what I was looking at. Her face went from happy to super pissed in less than 60 seconds

            “Shit Mom, what are the Hell are you doing here?”

            “I could ask you the same thing, but I can clearly see what you’re doing.”

            “Why didn’t you call?”

            I reached behind me and blindly grabbed Alexis’s shirt and handed it to her. She took it from me as she sat up so she could pull it back on.

            She then stood up and faced her Mom.

            I could tell this was gonna go from a great afternoon to a really bad one and there was nothing I can do to stop it.

            I stood up and pulled my shorts back on, not bothering buttoning them. This was going to be very interesting.

            “So what do you want?” Alexis asked breaking the silence.

            “Well I hadn’t heard from you in a few weeks and I wanted to check in on you.” Her Mom sighed. “Is that hard to believe?”

            “Bull fucking shit!” I gasped at the way Alexis was talking to her Mom. “You weren’t worried about me, you only care about yourself. So again, I ask why did you come here?”

            “Alexis, we should air are family problems in front of strangers.”

            “He’s no stranger, he’s my husband.” Alexis crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her Mom. “So once again I ask, why are you here?”

            “You’re husband? When did you get married?” She totally ignored Alexi’s question.

            “Two weeks or so ago.” I sighed and sat on the couch.

            This was going from bad to worse and I had a feeling I was going to step in soon to stop the bloodshed from happing. I was really not looking forward to that at all.

            “Lex, please sit down.” She turned her glare at me. “Come on Babe, we can be adults here.”

            She just gave a huff and sat right next to me on the couch.

            “You might as well sit down too, since you won’t be leaving anytime soon.”

            I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me as her Mom sat in the chair across from us. If the glare was anything to go by, if she had the chance to kill her Mom, she would.

            “Well you could at least introduce me to my son-in-law.”

            “Donnie Wahlberg, nice to meet you.” I figured I’d jump in before Alexis could say anything.

            “Nice to meet you Donnie, I’m Alice Bradley.” She stuck her hand out for me to shake.

            “Great you’ve met, now you can leave.”

            “I want to get to know my son-in-law, if you don’t mind.”

            “I do mind, so please leave.” Alexis crossed her arms over her chest. “But if you want we can go to dinner tomorrow.”

            “That would be nice.” A slow smile crept on to Alice’s face and I didn’t not like it at all.

            “Good, now I will see you out.” Alexis broke my hold and stood up.

            I just sat and watched as Alice stood up and made me way to the door, with Alexis right behind her.

            When Alexis came back, she flopped back onto the couch and closed her eyes.

            “I’m sorry about that.”

            “It’s no big deal.”

            She looked over at me and shook her head.

            “I know you think I treated her like shit, but it’s the only way I can deal with her. If I’m nice to her at all, she sees that as a weakness and tries to step all over me.”

            “Then why did you tell her we’d have dinner with her tomorrow?”

            “So she’d leave.” She rubbed her face and then her neck. “It was the only way to get her to leave.”

            “Come here.”

            She moved closer to me and turned her back to me.

            “She’s always just looked at me as a meal ticket, not her child.” She sighed and leaned back into my hands. “She never really wanted me, but she let herself get pregnant to keep my Dad and his money. After he died, she’s use me to get man after man. That’s actually how I met Terri, her Dad fell victim to my Mom. He was the only one of my Stepdads that really cared about me. But he was so blind to the real person my Mom was. I hated watching her destroy him, so before it got to bad, I stepped in and told him what she was doing. I was in and out of boarding school after that.”

            “I’m sorry you had to go through that.” I hugged her to me.

            I just wanted to take away all her pain and just make her happy.

            “Come on, let’s go upstairs, relax and maybe watch Harry Potter.” I kissed the top of her head. “I know that will make you feel better.”

            She turned and smiled at me.

            “What would I do without you?”

            I just smiled and kissed her nose.

            She stood up and held a hand out to me; I grabbed her and let her pull me off the couch. She didn’t let go of my hand until we reached her room.

 

Chapter 12 by XredXXtearsX87

 

~Chapter Twelve~

~Alexis's POV~

            A few days later I found myself out to lunch with Terri. When she called and asked me out to lunch this morning, I jumped at the chance.

            As much as I enjoyed spending time with Donnie, I just couldn’t take the sexual tension anymore. Ever since my Mom walked in on us and we had dinner with her, the mood has never been right. Which did not help me much at all, when I was horny as hell.

            “You look happy, but not as happy as you could be.” Terri said breaking m out of my thoughts. “What’s up lady?”

            “I’m happy, things are so much better than I could have ever dreamed.”

            “And the sex?”

            “It’s been three weeks.” I sighed. “We haven’t had sex since we got back to LA.”

            “What? Three weeks?” She yelled caused people to look at us. “I would have so jumped him by now.”

            “God, do you have to be so damn loud?” I rolled my eyes. “And yes it’s been three weeks.” I took a long drink of my water. “We came close a few days ago.”

            “But?”

            “My mother walked in on us.” I ran my fingers through my hair. “I have never wanted to kill her as much as I did that day. We were so close, I mean so close.”

            “And why the Hell are you here right now?” She raised an eyebrow at me. “When Nick and I first got together we were all over each other. And when I first moved in with him, let’s just say, we didn’t leave the house for a week.”

            “That is TMI.” I rolled my eyes again. “It’s not like I don’t want to, because believe me I do. But it’s like every time we get close, someone or something interrupts us. It’s really starting to piss me off.”

            “I’m sorry Lady. Maybe you just need to go home and jump him. It’s what I would do.

            I rolled my eyes again and took another drink of my water.

            “I mean really what’s the worst that could happen?”

            I just shrugged, not really wanting to say anything out loud to jinx it.

            “Go home and sex up your man.” She winked at me. “You’ll thank yourself for it. I just know it.”

            “You’re not going to stop unless I leave, are you?”

            “Nope.”

            “Fine, I will leave and go jump my man.” I took the napkin off my lap and set it back on the table. “I hope you’re happy now.”

            “Finally.” She grinned at me.

            I stood up and shook my head as I headed for the door. I could hear her laugh as I walked away.

            When I pulled into my drive way, I was trying to talk myself out of talking myself into leaving. As confident as I may pretend to be, I wasn’t sure if I could really go in there and jump him. There was no doubt that he wanted me as much as I wanted him, it was just felt like everything was conspiring against us.

            Taking a deep breath I got out of the car and headed inside. It didn’t take me long to find Donnie, he was out by the pool lifting weights, shirtless.

            Did I mention that he was shirtless? So drool worthy.

            I stood there leaning on the door for a few minutes staring at him work out, shirtless. God I loved his chest. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have someone like Donnie. Not just because he looked so good, but because he was such a great guy. Not something you find much these days, lord knows I’ve dated my share of asswipes.

            After everything I did to him while we were in Vegas, I’m so shocked he is as nice to me as he is. I’m just thankful we are actually trying this and not just giving up.

            Before I made my way over to him, I dropped my purse and shed my shirt. Donnie didn’t notice me until I blocked the sun from shinning on his face.

            “Hey.” He said sitting up.

            “Hey.” I said handing him his bottle of water.

            “How was lunch? I thought you’d be gone a lot longer.”

            “She sent me home to, in her words, to jump my man.”

            “Oh really?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

            “Yeah.” I said and pushed him back on the bench. “I can’t take it anymore.”

            I didn’t let him say anything; I just leaned down and kissed him. He ran his hand up my back and undid the clasp of my bra.

            I pulled away breathless and grinned down at him. It was even more exciting for me that we were doing this outside where anyone could walk in on us, but I really didn’t care. I was done waiting for this to happen.

            “This is more like it.” I bit the side of his neck softly. “Do you want this as much as me?”

            “I can come back if this is a bad time?”

            “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” I growled and closed my eyes.

            This is the second time someone has walked in on us in the last week it was getting old, so fast.

            “Um, I’ll just wait inside.”

            Donnie didn’t say anything as the door shut behind whoever interrupted us.

            “I’m sorry. I invited my brother over.”

            “It’s okay.” I slid off him. “No harm done.”

            I redid by bra as I head over to the door where I dropped my shirt. I pulled it off the ground and put it back on.

            “I am so sorry.” Donnie pulled me back into his chest. “I really didn’t know you’d be home so soon. If I had I wouldn’t have invited him over. He’s only here for a few days and I really wanted to see him.”

            “Don’t worry about it.” I pulled away and picked up my purse. “Come introduce me to your brother.”

            He just smiled at me and gave me a sweet kiss on the mouth, and then he led me inside to meet his brother.

            Donnie’s brother was sitting on the couch playing with his phone. When we walked in he looked up at us and smiled.

            “Mark, I’d like you to meet Alexis, my wife. Alexis, meet my youngest brother Mark Wahlberg.”

            “Nice to meet you.” I smiled at him. “So what were you guys going to do today?” I sat down in the chair across from Mark.

            “Not much, just hangout around here.” Donnie sat next his brother.

            “How about having everyone over for a BBQ?” I smiled at them. “I have a grill that I’ve never used. What do you think?”

            “Sounds like a plan to me.” Mark said smiling at me.

            “Good.” I clapped my hands and stood up. “I’ll go see all what we need then go to the store.”

            Donnie followed me into the kitchen. I tried my best to ignore him, but that was pretty much impossible. He was a hard man to ignore.

            “Lex, are you okay?”

            “I’m fine, a little embarrassed, but I’m fine.” I smiled at him. “I’m glad you feel at home enough here to have your family over. It really means a lot to me.”

            “I do.”

            “Well grab a beer and go catch up with your brother, while I make my list. Can you call everyone?” I handed him two beers.

            “Sure no prob.” He took the beers from me and kissed me on the forehead before heading back into the living room.

            I quickly made my list and then went into the living room to get my purse to find the guys had moved outside.

            “Donnie,” I called. “I’m headed out now, I’ll be back soon. Love ya.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 13 by XredXXtearsX87

 

~Chapter thirteen~

~Donnie’s POV~

            “Did she just say what I think she said?” Mark asked. “I didn’t think you guys were to that point yet.”

            “We’re not.” I looked at him seeing the confused look on his face that I knew was also on mine. “It must have just been a slip of her tongue.”

            “I’m gonna come out and just ask.” I raised an eyebrow at him. “Do you love her?”
            I went to open my mouth, but he just held up his hand.

            “Really think about it first before you answer.”

            I sighed and sat down on the pool chair closest to me.

            “To tell you the truth, I don’t know.”

            “Want to hear what I think?”

            “Sure why not?” I shrugged. “You’re just going to tell me either way.”

            “I think your well on your way to falling in love with her, but you not quite ready to admit it to yourself, let alone her or anyone else.” I shook my head, hating that he was right. “Don, I’ve never seen you smile so much around a woman before. Not with Kim and definitely not with Selena. She makes you happy.”

            I just nodded agreeing with him. This was all happing way to fast and I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to stop it, if I could. I was so confused about the whole thing.

            “Why don’t you call the guys and invite them over like your wife instructed, so I don’t feel like a third wheel anymore.”

            I just laughed at as I sent out a mass text to everyone. I really hope that this party doesn’t blow in my face, like I had a feeling it was going too.

            “I’m gonna go shower, can you man the phone for me if anyone has any questions?”

            “I wasn’t gonna say anything, but since you brought it up, you do stink a lot.” I just tossed him my phone and headed inside.

            Mark followed right behind me.

            “So what shall I do while I wait for you to shower?”

            “I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Watch T.V., swim, go snoop, whatever.”

            “The T.V. is fine.” He went into the living room and made himself comfortable on the couch. He sat in the same spot where just last week Lex and I had gotten hot and heavy.

            I shook my head to clear my thought as I headed up to the master bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            By the time I got back to the living room, Nick, Terri and AJ had arrived.

            “Hey guys.” Terri just rose and eyebrow at me. “Lex back yet?”

            “She’s in the kitchen.” Terri said with a smirk.

            I just nodded and headed into the kitchen to find Lex. She was chopping the veggies when I walked in.

            “Hey Babe.” I kissed the back of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

            “Hey Smexy.” I could tell she was smiling. “You smell good.”

            “So do you.” She put down the knife and turned in my arms to face me.

            “Missed you.” I kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

            “If you guys want alone time, we can leave if you want us too. It will be no biggy at all.” Terri said braking the moment.

            I stepped away from Alexis and smiled at Terri.

            “I’ll go see the guys and leave you ladies to it.”

            Terri shook her head as I walked from the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis’s POV~

            “Okay, enough staring at my husband’s.” I snapped at her.

            “Okay, sorry.” She threw up her hands up.  I knew she wasn’t sorry at all, but I let it go, there was no point in arguing about it. He does have a fine ass.“So wanna explain why we’re here having a BBQ, instead of you ridding your husband like it was going out of style?”

            “Because his brother caught us red handed.”

            “Again? Damn Lady, it’s like the universe doesn’t want you to gettin any.”

            “Tell me about it.” I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. “I’m so frustrated it’s not even funny. I need to some soon before I lose it for good.”

            “Lose what?” Howie asked coming into the kitchen.

            “The little sanity she has left.” Terri answered.

            “Yeah we want her to keep that. I mean she’s bad enough as it is.”

            “Bite me.”

            “Where and when?” Howie wiggled his eyebrows at me.

            “Be careful, she really may take you up on that.” Terri snickered.

            I rolled my eyes and went back to the chopping the veggies.

            “What Donnie not doing his duty?”

            “It’s not for the lack of trying.” Terri laughed as I tightened my grip on the knife I was holding. “They just can’t seem to catch a break.”

            “Ouch.”

            “Out, both of you out.”

            They just laughed at me as they left the kitchen. I really wish they knew what I was going through right now. I have never gone this long without sex since I stared having sex.

            I closed my eyes and rolled my neck to ease the tension, not that it help much at all.

            “You okay?” Donnie asked stepping up behind me, but not touching me yet.

            “Please don’t touch me.” I took a deep breath and let it out. “If you touch me, everyone will get a free show and I really don’t want that. Not if I ever have to face them ever again.”

            “We can sneak away up stairs.”

            “God, please don’t tempt me.”

            I finished the veggies and handed Donnie the platter.

            “Take those outside for me, please.”

            “Okay, then I’ll come back for the hamburgers and hotdogs.”

            “Sounds good.” I gave him a quick kiss and sent him on his way, with a light slap to his ass.

            Once he was out the door, I went about getting the meat ready to go out to the grill.

            Why had I suggested a BBQ, when really all I wanted was alone grown up time with my husband? I mean really, is that way too much to ask? My poor B.O.B. has never been used so much then it has in the last few weeks. I like B.O.B., but I really just want the real thing.

            I can’t wait any longer, one way or another I getting my husband to fuck my brains out. I know we both really need it.

            “Thanks for inviting me to the party.”

            I turned to see Brad standing there glaring at me.

            “What are you doing here?” I stepped back away from him.

            “Your Mom called.” He shrugged.

            “And said what?” I was really trying not to lose what little patients I had left.

            “That you’d gone and gotten married.”

            “And why do you even care? We broke up three months ago.” He stepped closer to me. “Brad, you need to leave, now.”

            “If you weren’t such a cold hearted bitch, we’d still be together.” He lightly touched my face, making me flinch. “I never wanted us to end, you did.”

            “Get away from me and don’t touch me again.” I tried to push him away from me, but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

            “How quickly you forget that you are mine and mine alone. No other can touch you.” He squeezed my arm hard; I knew it would leave a bruise behind.  “We’re leaving.”

            “I’m not going anywhere with you, ever again.” I tried to pull away from him. “I’m married to a wonderful man, who loves me. Just like you never did.”

            “I don’t care; I can and will take care of that little problem.” He tightened his grip. “You’re coming with me and that’s final.”

            “No, I’m not.” I said and pulled hard breaking his grip on my arm.

            “Don’t play with me Alexis, you’re mine and you will be coming with me.” He slapped me across the face knocking me into the counter. Luckily I caught myself before I hit my head.

            “She’s not going anywhere with you.” Donnie growled out. “She’s staying with me, where she belongs.”

            “No, she’s coming with me.” Brad turned and faces Donnie.

            “Leave before I call the cops.”

            I slowly backed away from them, so when Donnie hit Brad, he wouldn’t fall into me. Grabbing my phone I didn’t stop moving out of the way until I hit the back wall.

            “I’m not afraid of you.” Brad snarled out.

            “You should be.” Donnie growled out. “You touched what’s mine.”

            I just clutched my phone to my chest and slid down the wall to hide.

            I saw Brad throw the first punch, which Donnie dodged easily. After that though I closed my eyes and tried to block out the noise.

            I’m not sure how long the fight really lasted, but to me it seemed like a life time before I heard Donnie’s voice.

            “Lex, baby, open your eyes.” He spoke softly not to scare me.

            I shook my head no.

            “The fight is over and the police are on their way.” I opened my eyes and looked at him. I could tell a few of Brad’s punches landed, but he wasn’t to badly beaten. “Can I help you up?”

            I just nodded yes and put my hand in his. He pulled me up and clutched me to his chest.

            “Are you okay?”

            I just nodded again and wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed the top of my head and sighed.

            “The cops are here.” I heard Terri said.

            “Do you want to go talk to them or do you want me to handle it?”

            “I’ll go talk to them.” I pulled away and grabbed his hand. “As long as you’re there with me.””

            “Always.” He kissed the side of my head and led me into the living room.

            The first person I saw was Greg. I couldn’t help but be so relieved to see him.

            “Lexi, are you okay?” Greg asked as I rushed into his arms.

            I just shook my head as I started to cry.

            “What the Hell?” I heard Donnie ask.

            “Sorry, I’m Greg, Lexi’s brother.”

            I pulled away from Greg and wiped my tears.

            “Greg, I’d like for you to meet, Donnie my husband.” I took Donnie’s hand back into mine, letting go of Greg. “Donnie, this is my brother Greg.”

            “So, you’re the one that beat the shit out of that jackass?”

            “I was just protecting my wife.”

            “You’re not in trouble, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Greg held his hand out for Donnie to shake. “Anyone who can make my sister smile as you do, if okay in my book. Just remember I am a cop.”

            Donnie just smiled and shook Greg’s hand.

            I turned and looked at Terri.

            “Can you take the meat outside and start the grill, I’m sure everyone’s hungry. This shouldn’t take to long.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah, I’m sure. We’ll be out as soon as we’re done in here.”

            “Okay, and I’ll make sure no one comes in to bother you.”

            “Thanks.” She just nodded and headed into the kitchen.

            An hour later, Greg and his partner took their leave. I stood in the door way and waved as they pulled out of the drive way. Donnie was right by my side the whole time.

            When they were out of sight, we went back inside. Donnie locked the door behind us.

            “Are you sure you want to go out there?” I turned and looked at him.

            “Yes, I know that they’re worried about me. I know you are too, but I will be okay.”

            “If you’re sure.”

            “I am, we can talk about it tonight, okay?”

            “I will hold you to that.” He kissed my forehead.

            “I know you will.” I smiled at him.

            “Let’s go clam everyone down.”

            I smiled at him as we headed outside to face everyone.

            As soon as we stepped outside everyone was us asking questions that I really didn’t want to answer right.

            “Guys, really back off and let the lady breath.” Terri said.

            They back off some, but stayed in a circle around us.

            “Guys I’m fine, really.” I sighed. “Just a little shaken up, but I’ll be okay.”

            “Give the Lady a drink and back off.” Terri said slapping Nick in the back of the head.

            He gave her a look asking ‘what?’.

            “Get her a drink.” Terri pointed to where the cooler was.

            He quickly made his way over to get me a drink. When he came back over he handed me a beer and Terri kissed him on the cheek.

            And this is why she is my best friend; she just knows me so well and knows when I need something that I won’t ask for.

            As much I wanted to spend time with everyone, I really just wanted to be alone with my husband. I hope the rest of the night goes fast.

 

Chapter 14 by XredXXtearsX87
Author's Notes:

Thanks to my best firend for writting this for me. If it wasn't for her, who knows when I would have gotten this done. Terri, my Lady you are the best.

 

~Chapter Fourteen~

~Alexis’s POV~

Later that night Donnie and I were lying in bed. My head rest comfortably against his chest while languidly drawing light circles on his abs. Just above his boxers. Just above heaven. God! We really needed to get down to business.

“What are you thinking about?”

I know I should have said something at that point but I just shrugged in response.

“You can tell me anything you know.” He started stroking my hair and that was just about the straw that broke the camel's back.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to touch him, feel him inside me. I let my lips do the walking toward his as they skimmed over his chest and up along his neck. When our eyes met, he knew. My body over his; our mouths connected. Very connected. His hands were on my ass before I knew it; beneath the material of my pajama shorts. God it felt really good to have his hands on me. I'd behaved myself all afternoon. Well not all but it's not anything any other couple in love would be doing in public.

I could feel his arousal. I was pinned beneath him and all that raw sexuality. That sinful smirk playing on his lips as he pinned my wrists against the pillow. There wasn't a lot being said. There didn't need to be a lot said as his mouth devoured mine. We were sexually starved and we needed to satisfy that craving. Fuck! His lips. Those luscious lips moving down my body. The material of my pajama top being separated; his tongue trailing down around one of my nipples. Shit! He played there forever it seemed; giving his full attention to each breast before brushing his lips over my stomach. He was steadily approaching that part of me that needed his attention the most and he pulled away. What the?!

I looked over where he lay flat on his back. What was going on?! There was nobody there to interrupt them. Why did he stop?! I moved over onto him and pressed my naked flesh against his as I reached down into his boxers. He was at full attention no doubt so why was he pulling away from me? I didn't understand. He didn't say a word as he pushed me away and quickly headed toward the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Donnie’s POV~

You think I'm a shit don't you? I don't blame you but I'm trying to maintain some sense of decorum in this relationship. I don't want her to think that's what we're all about. I do need some relief but I don't want her to be doing this because she thinks I need to get some. Just because we're married doesn't mean we need to be getting freaky every night of the week. I've never wanted anyone like I wanted her. Really. Considering there was a woman I was engaged to before this entire mess......maybe that's what I was worried about. I don't know why. I was going to have to tell her eventually but I wasn't going to tell her over the phone either. I'm surprised it hadn't made any of the Hollywood tabloids. I was still keeping in contact with her and Alexis knew that I had to so she wouldn't find out until absolutely necessary. I turned the water on in the shower and stripped as the water heated up. I really should have just took a cold shower but I just needed to get away and do some thinking without feeling her body next to mine. It was killing me to be in that bed next to her every night not being able to touch her.

I reached in and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature before stepping in. I let the water drain over me. I closed my eyes; enjoying the feel of the warmth spreading over my body but it had nothing to do with the water this time. Alexis was on her knees with my dick in her hand. Shit! That felt really good but when the hell did she get in here?! How the hell did she get in without me knowing?? Oh God! That felt good! Her lips were wrapped around me; stroking me. I felt my hands moving down; encouraging her to take my full length. She took what she could and holy hell! It was all I could to contain myself as her teeth gently grazed my cock. I pulled her up and pressed her against the back wall.

I'm all about equal opportunity here but the look in her eyes was screaming for me to just take her. I couldn't. Not with at least teasing her a little. I reached down and dipped a finger into her pussy and she whimpered slightly. As I pressed my thumb gently against her clitoris, she moaned. “I need you. Just fuck me now. We've got all night to play nice.”

I really didn't need to hear the words but they certainly didn't hurt. I lifted her leg and pushed inside her. Our moans echoed off the tile and throughout the bathroom. It had been too fuckin long since I'd felt that part of her. I drew her other leg up around me as we settled into a rhythm; her arms wrapping around my neck. Our eyes locking as the force of my thrusts pushed her further up the wall.

Her eyes burned through me this time. I didn't know what it was but it seemed there was more of a connection this time. Sure she'd had a drink or two earlier but that was long out of her system. She was letting me in. Even if it was for a very short time. I was going to take what I could get. Her body gripped mine as her climax consumed her. We rest against the wall; breathlessly enjoying the feel of one another. I pulled my head from where it rest on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. Was Mark right? Was I ready to admit I was in love with her because the look in her eyes at this very moment was telling me there was more of her to love than was actually visible. She'd been hurt one too many times and I wasn't going to be the next on that long list. She needed somebody to trust. Somebody that wasn't just there for the physical (although we connected very well there). She needed to know it was me. I was going to be the guy that changed the way she looked at love

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10565