Stay With Me Tonight by Simple Sue
Summary: Five bedrooms. Four couples. Two married. One engaged and the other has a good girl trying to hide the bad one deep inside. After one night without him, Jen throws caution to the wind.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1453 Read: 1070 Published: 10/13/11 Updated: 10/13/11

1. Chapter 1 by Simple Sue

Chapter 1 by Simple Sue
Author's Notes:

I've been unattentive to my favorite boy forever. Hope you enjoy!

Five rooms. Four couples. Two married. One engaged and the other....well, it was hard to tell. They could play it off all they wanted but Jennie wasn't the good girl they all thought she was. Okay, so maybe she was but did the rest of the world really need to know they were having a healthy sexual relationship? It was none of their business. The girls had given her grief while they were doing dishes that night. Being snowbound wasn't as romantic as it should be. Especially with three other couples you knew were going to be getting freaky once they went their separate ways. Jennie had said she would go on this ski trip only if she had a separate room. She loved her little bear with all her heart but there were just some things in life people didn't need to know they were doing. The first night they were there she behaved and stayed in her room but the second night wasn't so easy to resist him. He'd done everything in his power to make sure she would be making an appearance in his bed that night but it didn't work. Initially. She kissed him goodnight and went to her room. Alone. She tossed and turned wanting to feel his hands all over her but knew that she would be walking out of his room the next morning with all eyes on them. Screw it! She'd heard the last of them retire upstairs and peeked out to see him sitting all alone by the dying glow of the fireplace. She slid her arms down over his chest behind him where he sat on the couch; staring into the fireplace itself.”Maybe you should put another log on,”she whispered.
His hands rest over hers. He knew it was her.” I don't know if I should. I mean I have a girl an all.”
“One that obviously doesn't appreciate what she has.”
“Well I guess I could make an exception,”he replied as she nibbled on his ear.
“I thought you'd see things my way.”
Slipping out of her arms, he grabbed two logs and threw them on the dying flames. He joined her oun the couch where she now sat. Who would have thought a flannel nightgown could look so damn hot? Oh yeah. She was wearing it plus the little buttons at the collar were undone down to his favorite part of her. She did not disappoint in that area.
“I missed you last night bear.”Her hand resting on his thigh.
“I missed you too angel.”His hand curved against her cheek.
Just the simplest touch sent her temperature soaring. And his kisses? For being the 'clean cut' guy in the group, he knew exactly when to crank the heat up.”I need to be with you tonight,”she said when they came up for air.
“What about the whole separate bed thing?”
She straddled his lap and said,”They already know. I don't know why I make such a big deal about it.”
“Because you were brought up right. One of the many things I love about you.”
“Go on.”She smiled.
“I'm trying to be a gentleman now Jen.”
“You weren't earlier.” Her fingertips skimming over his lower arms as his hands had moved to rest gently on her hips.
“Well now that's what's called temptation Jen.”
“I see. So what exactly is this called?” Moving one hand down beneath his flannel pajama pants.
His breath caught but he replied,”Well now that's you getting your boyfriend all worked up and not being able to do anything about it.”
Leaning in, she whispered,”Yes we can. And in case you haven't already figured it out, I'm completely naked underneath this oh so sexy gown.”
She was supposed to be a good girl. What? Good girls don't like to get freaky in public? Well, she hadn't been adventurous so far so he wasn't sure what to think. Heck, he couldn't think with her hand wrapped around little Brian.”Now you're trying to tempt me.”
“Is it working?”She nibbled down his neck as she continued to stroke him.
“It's starting to. Are you sure you wanna do this here?”
She rose from his lap. Standing, she pulled the full length gown over her head.” Does this answer your question?”
“I stand corrected.”
“You're also standing at attention.”She smirked; noticing the tent in his night clothes. It still amazed her that she did that to him. Probably the reason she was less adventurous when it came to sex as well. Everything was still fresh with them. They'd only been intimate a couple of months. They were still exploring new avenues. It was the perfect time. Everybody had gone to bed after all.
He just stared. He'd never seen anything so beautiful in all his life. She stood in the glow of the firelight. He could tell she was nervous. So was he. A little bit.”Are you sure?” He took her hand.
She resumed her position on his lap and smiled softly.”I want to be with you. Feel you deep inside me and I don't care if the whole world sees. Maybe we can teach them something,”she whispered. She knew what she was doing. She slid down his body and looked up at him.”Perhaps I could help you alleviate a little tension?”She raised her brow in the direction of his arousal.
He lifted his hips up off the couch and she pulled his slacks down. She came back up between his thighs and took him in her mouth. She didn't even tease him.
“Oh God Jen that feels so good!” His brain was mush when she wrapped her mouth around his cock. It was more the fact that it was her than he had a woman giving him pleasure at all. He'd never been that shallow but Damn! She knew how to make his eyes roll back into his head. It was that little tickle of the tongue that she used on the tip of him as her hand continued to destroy his will.
She looked up and she could see that he was just about to explode.
She surfaced and climbed back over his body. Their lips met feverishly as he ravaged her with his touch. He SO needed to be naked . And now! She tugged at his T-shirt. He pulled away from her to accommodate her request. She pushed it over his head and felt his mouth on her breast. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he gently tugged on her taut nipple. She moaned softly. The way he lavished attention in that area so much so that she really never needed it below the waist. But he was pretty well versed there. She just wanted to feel him tonight. Her lips caught his as he looked up at her. “I want to feel you. Now.”
He didn't need to be asked twice as she eased down onto his length. Moans escaped simultaneously as they became one. She moved slowly; his favorite part of her gently bouncing with her movement. And before she could really gain any momentum, he stood with her still very much a part of him and eased back onto the couch. Her legs remained wrapped around him as he steadied a rhythm.
Her hands slipped down around his butt. She'd never made any bones about that being her favorite part of him. She squeezed firmly as he continued to push into her. He loved looking into her eyes when they made love. So this really wasn't making love but they were together and it was close enough for him. He felt her legs loosen around him as the grip on his dick tightened. Her fingers digging into his back as her body lost control. Her reaction claimed him only seconds later. As he rest upon her, he whispered breathlessly,” You amaze me.”
“YOU amaze me,”she returned;lingering in the afterglow.
“Maybe we should take this to my room now,”he suggested.
She didn't argue.

“So I'm coming downstairs to get my phone right and I see Bri and Jen getting hot and heavy,”AJ said to Nick the next morning.
“No wonder you took so long to get back to the room,”Rochelle said. She knew she should be pissed off but the 'proper young lady' getting freaky in the living room? This she had to hear.
“You're not mad?”
“I wouldn't be ,”Jennie commented and grabbed an apple from the bowl on the island.” Providing he learned something.” Adding,” But if I were any of you, I wouldn't sit on the couch today.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10706