Ladies Night by Simple Sue
Summary: Photobucket



Sometimes all you need is a little push in the right direction....
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 11175 Read: 13796 Published: 10/19/11 Updated: 11/17/11

1. Chapter 1 by Simple Sue

2. Chapter 2 by Simple Sue

3. Chapter 3 by Simple Sue

4. Chapter 4 by Simple Sue

5. Chapter 5 by Simple Sue

6. Chapter 6 by Simple Sue

7. Chapter 7 by Simple Sue

8. Chapter 8 by Simple Sue

9. Chapter 9 by Simple Sue

10. Chapter 10 by Simple Sue

Chapter 1 by Simple Sue
AJ looked at the influx of response that Brian had received from the online dating service he'd signed his friend up for without his knowledge. It had been six months since the divorce and Brian's stress level was off the fucking charts. He needed to get back out there and start socializing again. Leigh Anne hadn't done anything wrong. They just weren't compatible as far as everything as man and wife if you catch my drift. They were able to work a reasonable schedule out for Baylee even but Brian was so tense, he needed to relieve some stress. AJ realized there were other ways to relieve stress but Brian wasn't doing any of them. Besides, his way was more fun. Amazing how many women out there were looking for a good, decent man. Brian was all that and then some but he was also a MAN. He had needs too. Needs that weren't being met. AJ surfed through the sea of inquiries until he landed on her. She was perfect. Just the right age. Same types of interests. Looking for the same things in life. She met all the criteria. Okay, so it was sneaky but he knew his friend well enough that he'd hit the jackpot for a little one on one action. He hit the reply button and started typing in a response to her.



“Oh My God! We got a response for Cassie!” Ellen yelled from the living room as she sat playing on her laptop that night.
Rebeca rushed in; leaving dinner to simmer on the stove.”No fucking way.” She plopped down on the couch next to her roommate; folding one leg underneath herself after getting comfortable.
“I shit you not. I found this guy a couple of days ago. I didn't want to tell you cuz I wasn't sure that he would respond but he's so frickin perfect for her it's scary.”Okay, so it was a little deviant and underhanded but they were seriously getting worried about their friend. She was spending her Friday nights watching some TV detective she claimed was the hottest thing since s'mores. She needed to get laid in the worst way. They loved her and all but the way she complained about getting hit on and not doing a thing about it was beyond aggravating. It needed to end. Soon.
“Okay. So let me take a peek at this guy then.” Ellen turned the screen slightly toward her friend. He was adorable. Completely her type. Since that asshole Ryan walked out on her, she really had sworn off men. They just never really swore off her. She was an easy mark in their books. A little sweet talk and she's spread her legs. At least what that's what some of her male friends told her they could do to nice girls like Cassie. At least Cassie was smart enough to steer clear of the guys like that. Not exactly what she wanted to hear and maybe this was a bad idea but something had to be done.”Let's see what he has to say.”
Ellen pulled up the response from the inbox at the site.

Cassie,

I never thought I would do something like this in my entire lifetime but my friends convinced me that I could meet a nice girl online just as easily as anywhere else. Please tell me I'm right. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Brian

“That is so cute! Okay. We SO have to respond like right now,”Rebeca smiled.
“What should we tell him?”
Rebeca thought for a minute then started dictating to her friend.


AJ was fiddling around on Facebook when he got the notification to her response. He closed the window and pulled up a new window to the site Sensational Singles and signed in. She sent him an answer. Well, Brian that is.
“Whatcha doing J?” Nick said; looking over his friend's shoulder.
“Keep it down. I'm trying to get Brian hooked up. I'm sick of all his whining. Kinda makes yours bearable in comparison.”
“Bite me,”Nick returned and continued to look over AJ's shoulder.”Okay, she's doable but she really is Brian's type.”
“Exactly the reason I'm setting this up.”
“Wait.. He doesn't know at all?”
“Do you think I would have got this far if he did?”
“True. So what's she got to say.”


Brian,

I was surprised to hear from you so quickly but it was a pleasant one. I'm new to this whole game as well and yes, you can meet a nice girl. I'm usually not so forward but we are still behind a computer screen. Is it possible we could meet sometime soon?


Cassie



“She is perfect for him. So how exactly are you planning to get them together Dr. Evil?” Nick teased.
“There's a ladies night at this club I know . I'll get him there. Better yet. He listens to you. You can convince him to go.”
“Oh no! You're not getting me involved.”
“Why not? Aren't you sick of his constant moping? Bri's the happy one of the group and I'm sure you're sick of having to be the constantly cheerful one these days.”
“Fine. Just tell me when.”
“Soon as I hear back from her I'll let you know.”
Chapter 2 by Simple Sue
“Why am I dressed like I just walked out of a music video?” Cassie whined. She was so not in the mood for her friends tricks. She knew it was just another ploy to get her out of the house.
“Hush! You look way hotter than any of those girls,”Ellen replied ; touching up Cassie's hair. Like she really needed any help. The girl had natural curl that hairdressers dreamed of.”It's just a little black dress Cas. Every woman should have one.”
“You look really hot Cassie,”Rebeca commented ; bringing the matching heels into the bedroom.”Here. Put these on.”
“You expect me to walk in these?!”
“You know how to walk in heels. Seriously Cas, this Friday night date of yours is getting old. Not that he isn't hot but you need a real man. One that can make you scream without the help of a battery operated device.”
“If nothing else, just humor us for a couple of hours okay?” Ellen batted her lashes.
“Fine. You get two hours. Beyond that, I take a cab home,”she agreed.
“Well it's something. Who knows, you might not even need that cab.”


“Why are we here?”Brian stood still in front of the club.”You know this isn't my scene.”
“Because you seriously need to get some and you can't do it sitting in front of a TV moping all night long,”AJ said.
”Come on. All kinds of girls show up on ladies night. You might even meet a nice one,”Nick added; trying to convince his friend it was a good idea.
“Why are you so up on this? You've got a girl,”Brian returned.
“Because I'm sick of hearing you whine all the time. I know what I sound like and it's not pretty.”
Brian just looked at Nick in shock. Had he really got that bad? He must have for his friends to be dragging him to a nightclub. Maybe he did need something soft and cuddly besides his pillow.”Okay. You win.”
“If you're lucky, you will too.”AJ nudged him as they headed for the door. He prayed this was going to work. Once they got to the bar, they ordered some drinks and waited. AJ looked down at his watch. 8:45. Shit! Why are women always so late?! Maybe they couldn't get in? That didn't seem plausible considering it all women got in free. Then he spotted her. Cute! She was tugging at the short little skirt of her black dress. She was definitely Brian's type. But her friend, the one with legs up to her neck, Yowza! With any luck, he'd be hitting that before the night was but first things first. He had to get Brian together with Cassie first. AJ nudged Nick to look the same direction he was.
AJ turned around and got the bartender's attention telling him that whatever they wanted to put it on his tab.


They scooted into a booth and a waitress appeared at their table shortly after.”What can I get you ladies this evening. We do have our two for one drink special until 10.”
Cassie was surprisingly the first to speak up.”I'll have a tequila sunrise.” She was going to need all the help she could get to make it through this sea of goons.
“And for you ladies?”
After they placed their orders, Rebeca and Ellen turned to Cassie.
“What?! Like I'm not allowed to have a drink?”
“No. I just thought you were going to ease into it,”Ellen replied.
“Well you know what they say.....when in Rome.”
“At least you're getting into the spirit.”Rebeca smiled.
The waitress returned with their drinks five minutes later and when they had reached into their purses to take care of the first round, the waitress smiled and said,”The gentlemen over at the bar have taken care of this round.”
Rebeca looked over and saw the adorable little man that Cassie was here to meet.
Ellen looked over and saw the dark haired one and replied,”Could I borrow your pen and a napkin for a minute?”
“Sure.”
Once she was done, she handed the napkin and the pen back to the waitress.”See that the dark haired guy gets that will you?”
“Of course.”
“What was that all about?”Cassie said.
“Nothing.”
“What are you up to?”
“Nothing you need to worry about.”Rebeca smirked.
“Fine.” She sipped the drink through her straw and surveyed the crowd. There were men there. Just not any she was really interested in.......hold on! There we go. He was cute. Really didn't fit in with this crowd. Then again, neither did she. Okay, so he was cute from what she could see across the club. She watched as he politely fended off the advances of an overeager blond that had already had one too many.


AJ opened up the folded napkin and turned to Nick.”I think we have a bite.”
Chapter 3 by Simple Sue
“Really?” Nick said.
“Look at the note.”AJ handed him the napkin.
Reading over it he laughed.”So we're not the only scheming friends tonight.”
“Looks like it but with any luck, I'll be hooking up with the redhead.”
“Times like these I wish I was single.”
“Got someone in your sights Age?” Brian's hand landed on AJ's shoulder.
“Um..yeah.” Stuffing the napkin in his pocket.
“Which one?”
“The redhead.”
“Nice.”His gaze moving briefly toward her friend whom was leaving the table with another man.
“See something YOU like B?” Nick said.
“Maybe.”
“Maybe?”
“There's a whole sea of them out there tonight. Let me look a little.”
“You sure have changed your tune since we came in,”AJ commented.
“I'm just keeping an open mind is all.”
“Call it what you want Bri, it's all good.”

So an hour and a few random dance partners later, Cassie scooted into the booth with Rebeca.
“I see you're having a good time.”
“Y'know, I am. I'm sorry I made such a big deal. Where's Ellen?”
“You rang?” She scooted in on the other side of Rebeca.
“I just wanted to thank you guys for getting me out of the house. I do have a DVR after all.”
The waitress interrupted their round of laughter.”Excuse me miss, but there's a gentleman over there that would like to buy you a drink.”
“Okay,”Cassie giggled.
“Well if you don't want it.”
She started walking away.”Hold on. Which one is he?”Cassie said.
She stepped back and nodded in his direction. Rebeca nearly dropped her drink and Cassie's heart felt like it was going to burst right out of her chest it was beating so fast. In spite of that, she remained cool.
All Ellen could think was oh shit! Houston, we have a problem!
Still thinking it was a joke, Cassie said,”Okay then, bring me a frozen strawberry daquiri please.”
The waitress returned with her drink and Cassie watched as he approached. Mr. Friday Night Date man was standing right at the edge of their table.
“Would you mind if I join you ladies?”
“No problem here. I was just leaving,”Ellen replied and left the booth.
“Something I said?” He looked at Cassie.
“Most likely not. She had A.D.D most days,”Cassie replied. Okay, this little black dress had a power she didn't know it had. It actually gave her confidence because she'd only had two drinks and she was still pretty aware of what was going on after that.”Have a seat.”
Setting his drink on the table, he slid in next to Cassie.”Hi.”
“Hi,”Cassie smiled.”You have a name.”
“Only if you do.”
She had to be dreaming because he really couldn't be here. Be this charming.”Cassie and my silent friend here is Rebeca.”
“Donnie. It's nice to meet you both but especially you.”His hand slid casually over Cassie's. Okay. This was real. You can do this.
“So I have to ask, why me?”
“Why not? But if you need a reason, because you were the only girl on that dance floor that looked like she was truly enjoying herself.”
“Well you have my friends to thank for that.”
“I will.” Leaning in, he said,”But right now I just want to get to know you and what's under that little black dress.”
Ohmigod! How did she respond to that.”Hold that thought. Becca? A word.”Nudging her friend to scoot out the opposite side of thebooth. Rebeca started moving.”I'll be right back.” Once they were out of his range, she said to her friend,”Why are you still at that table?”
“Because you need a chaperone,”Rebeca said as she sipped on the drink she'd brought with.
“I thought the whole point was to get me a man and voila! There's one that's very interested right now if you haven't ruined it for me already.”
Rebeca couldn't argue that they had a guy already lined up for. She sighed.”Fine. I'll leave you with Mr. Wonderful but one false move and I'm back.”
“Thank you.” She returned to the table and slipped back in next to him.
“Everything okay?”He said.
“It is now.”




Ellen approached AJ and said,” Hi. Ellen. Conspirator of dating friends.” She had made sure the cute little guy wasn't around.
“AJ. Schemer extraordinare.”
“We have trouble Houston.”
“I don't understand.”
Directing his attention toward the table.So there was another guy. There'd been guys over the course of time they'd been there. She hadn't reeled any of them in.”Just another guy. It can be taken care of.”
“I don't think you get this. Let me explain. We were trying to get Cassie out of the house from her 'Friday night date' and her 'Friday night date' showed up here.”
“Oh.”
“I might have an idea,”Rebeca appeared in front of them.
“Share with the class.”
“Have Brian meet him on the patio and you have Cassie meet you on the patio in five minutes. Well from the time you find them that is.”
“I like that,”AJ replied.”And you are?”
“I'm Rebeca. Ellen's partner in crime.”
“Nice to meet you. Okay. How are we gonna know when it's a go?”
Rebeca pulled her cell phone out and suggested,”Why don't we text you when we're good to go?”
“You girls are way too good at this stuff.”
“It's what we do best,”Ellen quipped.
Hope that's not all you do well he smiled back at her. After getting everything solidified, they separated and put the plan into action. Rebeca text AJ on her end.”It's a go here. U?”
“Got it here. Operation hookup is a go! :-)” Praying it would work.


Brian pulled his cell phone out and was about to text Nick when she came onto the patio. He really was going to ream Nick but he watched her soft brown curls being mussed by the wind. And that little black dress! It was short but not as short as he'd thought when watching her from across the bar. It covered what it needed to but didn't leave anything to the imagination where it hugged her body. She seemed so unaware of his attention. He turned it back to his phone but not before she looked up and smiled at him as she leaned against the wall surrounding the area.
Her eyes turned toward the door. She was so gonna kill them for dragging her away from him. So what if he had turned out to be like every other guy in there with only one thing on his mind? She could live with that. For a night anyway. She turned back to the guy across the way. Cute. Very cute now that he was frustrated. Might be nice to be pressed up against a wall getting your brains fucked out by that. He'd turned away from her and she bit her lip. She was a sucker for a nice ass and boy did he have one! He turned back around and caught her.
“Do I have something on me?”He smiled. It was adorable the way she blushed.
“No. I was just admiring the view.” Man! This little black dress was doing wonders for her.
What do you say to that? Return the compliment? Why not? Nothing else had worked.”Me too.”
“So are you waiting for someone?”Cassie inquired. Hopefully not female. If they were gonna take her away from Friday Night Date man, he was a nice replacement.
“Well my friend but he must have got distracted.”
“Yeah. By my friend. Do you get the feeling-
“We've been set up,”he finished her sentence as he approached her.
“Looks like it.”
“Disappointed?”
“Not in the least. You?”
“The best thing that's happened to me all night. Brian,”he said; taking her hand as he introduced himself.
“Cassie.”Maybe this wasn't going to be such a bad night after all.
Chapter 4 by Simple Sue
Author's Notes:

Glad to see you're all still enjoying it. Been awhile since I've played with the Boys :)


“So now that we've got the formalities out of the way, maybe we could go dance? Have a drink? Maybe even talk a little bit?” Brian smiled. He liked the dress but he could tell the personality coming out of her wasn't completely her.
“How 'bout that dance? Then we can work on the rest.”
“Sure. Can you give me just a minute though?”
“Of course.” He was really very sweet. A gentleman so far. He had turned to send a text message. That much she could tell.”Everything okay?”
“Yes. I just wanted to thank my friends for whatever they'd done to get me here with you.”
“If I know my friends, they probably had more to do with it than yours,”Cassie said as he opened the door for her; the loud blast of music assaulting them.
“To be honest with you, my friends had to almost drag me in here. It's not my kind of scene. Well not all the time anyway. I just went through a divorce so if I happen to stumble over my tongue, it's nothing personal.”
“I think that could be a two way street.”She smiled as he escorted her down onto the dance floor. She felt his hand on the small of her back and it was a nice gesture. Nothing sexual about it. Like he was minding his manners or something. She could tell by the slight accent that he was not from around here. Rather refreshing to be honest.
When the music had slowed, he didn't want to be presumptuous and just pull her into his arms.”Would you like to continue or should we take a break?”
Slipping her arms around his neck.”That answer your question?”
He slid his arms around her waist and rocked to the gentle rhythm of the music playing. She moved in closer and his hands slid upward to the middle of her back. He was starting to get worked up and he wondered if feeling that would send her running. After all, she was a nice girl wrapped in a bad girl package tonight. Like one of those girls that just walked off the set of a music video.
She could feel his body reacting to her and she was sure it had more to do with the dress than the girl inside it but then again, she'd never been very good at reading men. Other than to know when they were just flat out creeps of course. He wasn't but it did feel nice to know somebody was that attracted to you. Eight months with no date but your TV 3 nights a week then the Friday night one appears the same time you decide to in public. She was having a good time but she had to wonder what would have happened if the fantasy had become reality?
“Penny for your thoughts?”He said.
“Was I that far away?”She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. He had the most amazing blue eyes. She loved a man's eyes though. You could tell a lot from them.
“You were a little distant darlin.”
Was that the foot in the mouth he was talking about because he seemed to be a little embarrassed about calling her that.
“I'm sorry about that.”
“About what? It was sweet.”
“And you like that?”
“ I like being treated like a lady and you have.”
“Well my momma did bring me up to respect women.”
“I like your mom already.”
“I don't know about you but I could use a breather. Maybe even another drink?”
“That's sounds like a good idea.”She took his hand and led him back to their booth. She knew they were there because she'd passed both of them on the dance floor.
Before she sat down, he said,”So what can I get you to drink?”
“Honestly a soda sounds good right about now.”
“Any particular kind?”He grinned cheesy.
“A Coke will be fine.”Smiling and giving him a soft peck on the cheek. He'd earned that much. Hopefully letting him know she was enjoying his company.
“I'll be right back.” Returning the gesture before letting go of her hand. Okay. That is just way too sweet. The kind that got her all hot and bothered but no sooner had Brian left her side, Donnie slid in next to her in the booth.
”I think your friends are conspiring to keep us apart.”
Why did the sound of his voice make her tingle all over? Oh yeah, it was that raspy, deep tone. Part of her was really digging on the 'bad boy' falling all over himself to get near her but the better part of her was completely wrapped up by the good boy. What was a girl to do?”I guess they think there's something better out there for me.”
“Is there?”
“I don't know. Would you be good for me?”
“I'd be good for you and good to you. Say we talk about it after we dance?”
She knew she shouldn't but when would her fantasy come true ever come true again? Most likely never.”Let's go.” She knew Brian would be back but something about Donnie just captivated her. She had to take the risk. They danced to a few songs and the way he was touching her, it was obvious he wanted more than just a little dance floor grind. They returned to the booth and he scooted in beside her. Absolutely no space between them. His arm slid around her shoulder as his eyes met her. Shit! He had great eyes too. Mesmerizing was the word.
“I could play a lot of games with you but I think you know what I want to happen.”
His lips moving so close she could almost feel his breath. It had to be a chemical reaction because it would have been so easy to just flat out grab his face and lay one on him but she turned her head just as their lips were about to meet.”I'm sorry. I can't do this.”
“Okay.”
She turned her eyes back up to his and placed her hand on his arm that was resting on the table.”If you'd have walked into my life any other night, I wouldn't have thought twice about leaving with you.”
“But tonight?”
“Something happened and I'm not really sure how to explain, I just know I gave up something millions of women dream about getting from you every week. Like you've never heard that one before I'm sure.”
“Actually I haven't.”
Cassie blushed . She was going to reveal to him something she thought would never be said that evening.”It's been awhile since I've been out on a date and you're a large part of that reason.”
“I don't get it.”
“You. Are my Friday night date. You think I'm weird now don't you?”
“I think you're absolutely gorgeous and why you spend Friday nights at home with me, I can't comprehend.”
“You and my friends both but I do kind of have a thing for TV detectives.”
He chuckled.”I can't say I'm not disappointed but that other guy, very lucky. It was nice meeting you Cassie.”Softly brushing his lips against her cheek before he left the table.
Her heart went kaboom when he did that but she prayed she hadn't screwed up and lost out on Brian.
Chapter 5 by Simple Sue
AJ noticed Brian standing by the bar; nursing a drink. He knew why. He saw dream girl on the dance floor.”Why'd you let that guy weasel in on your action?”
He shrugged then downed the remainder of his drink.”Seemed more interested in him.”
“Are you nuts?! I've seen the way she's looked at you all night. He's not you.”
“But he-”
“Let me tell you something about that guy,”AJ interrupted. “He saw what he wanted and went after it. What you should have done the minute got her on the dance floor was cut in. She would have left him in a heartbeat.”
“Well where's your potential for the night then?”
“Doing what every woman does. Freshening up while gossiping with her friends about the hot guy she's gonna be going home with.”
“Guess I won't be the subject of any of that then.”
“Don't you go throwing a pity party for yourself Littrell. You don't how many women in this town are looking for a nice guy just like you.”Shit!
“Excuse me?” Something was up.
“You need to go get that sweet little honey I handpicked for you before she gets away.” Fuck! It was already out there. May as well fess up.
“Hold up J. What's going on?”
“Okay. Here's the deal. I signed you up on a singles site and Cassie's friends did the same for her.”
“So how long have Cassie and I 'known' each other?”
“Just a week.”
“Sometimes I don't know about you.”
“I was just trying to help. 'Sides, it hasn't been that bad has it? She's kinda cute in that girl next door way.”
“All the more reason she wouldn't go home with the boy next door.”
“I wouldn't be so sure about that,”AJ returned as he noticed Cassie standing behind Brian.
“Huh?”
“Turn around man.”
“Hi,”she said.
“I see you were having a good time,"Brian commented flatly.
“It was okay. But it wasn't you.”
“So that guy?”
“I told that guy to take a hike. Well maybe not that way but he's gone. I was kind of hoping you'd be the kind of guy that would a girl a second chance.”Smiling hopefully.
Brian hesitated and AJ nudged him in the shoulder.”Perhaps another couple of dances?”
The music had slowed again.”That's all?”
He wanted to be close to her. Needed to be close to her. He hated when his friends were right. Maybe it wouldn't be tonight but at least they'd be together. He leaned in and said only loud enough for her to hear. “In case you didn't notice, I like being close to you.”
She blushed but returned,”Kind of hard not to miss.”
He took her hand.”Shall we?”
His hand on the small of her back just like before. Not that Donnie didn't have his good qualities but playing the gentleman that night wasn't one of them. He had only one thing on his mind and HAD it been a different night, she would have been with him. She had her friends to thank for tonight though. Brian was a nice guy. The kind of guy she could see herself with in the long term. And he seemed like one of those that was there for more than just a one night stand. She hoped she was right. This time he slid his arms around her as she melted into him. She played with the tiny curls on the back of his neck.
“You keep doing that and we may not make it home,”he commented as they moved with the subtle tone of the music. They were the only couple not making a public declaration of the way they felt and he wondered if that bothered her. He was just enjoying the feel of being near her. Not that he didn't want that to happen at some point but he was hoping that she would be the one to dictate when that took place.
His hands slid just above where she'd seen a lot of men resting their hands. Hell, Ellen's boy had his hands on hers. Did she want that? Sure. But right now? No. She wanted his hands on her when they were alone. She liked the way he felt. Apparently her actions had sparked a fire down below for him. Something else she wanted to become familiar with. It'd been so long since she'd just been close to someone. She wasn't about to let go of this moment anytime soon.”You want me to stop?”
“Didn't say that but I can't be held responsible for my actions.”
“Then maybe we should get out of here.”
“Uh aren't we both at the mercy of our friends?”
“They owe us don'tcha think?”She replied as she pulled her head off his shoulder.
“You know?”
“I know they did something to get us together so I'm not gonna torture them for that but being as they think we belong together, one of them is going to play taxi before they get their freak on.”
“Cassie?”
“Yeah?”
“I like the way you think.”
“Thank you.” Taking his hand, she led him toward AJ and Ellen.”Can we have a moment of your time?”
“Um,yeah but now?”AJ said. He really didn't want to let go of Ellen.
“Just meet us at the booth after this song is over.”
“Thank you.”She smiled sweetly and left the floor hand in hand with Brian. He allowed her to slide into the cushioned seat first. Even for the amount of alcohol he'd seen her consume, she still had her wits about her.
“Tell me how you do that?”
“Do what?”She rest her hand on her cheek; her elbow on the table.
“AJ never just does anything. Like you cast a spell on him or something.”
“Maybe I did.”She grinned mischievously.
“Can I get you two anything to drink?” The waitress appeared.
“Just a water for me please,”Cassie said.
“Make that two,”Brian replied; barely turning his attention from Cassie.
“Coming right up.”The waitress disappeared .
“So where were we?”
“I'm casting spells on your friends.”
“I think you cast one on me.”
“Don't worry. It wears off by morning.”
“Well dang. I was hoping it would last a little longer.”
“Well I could whip up another one if you want.”She grinned.
“Did we interrupt something?”Ellen scooted into the booth with AJ right next to her.
“No,”Cassie said.
“Damn!”
“I'll deal with you later.”Giving her friend a look. “But we need a favor.”
“Fire away,”AJ said.
“You have no idea what you just did, do you?”Ellen said.
“What? It's the least we can do after what we pulled tonight.”
“Fine. What do you want?”Ellen reluctantly agreed.
“A ride home,"Cassie said; smiling sweetly.
“That's it?”
“What? Did you think we need instructional videos or something? I think we're covered when it comes to the grown up stuff,”Cassie teased.
Ellen just glared at her friend but she did deserve that one.
AJ and Brian were both laughing uncontrollably. When they were able to stop, AJ said,”We'll be happy to.”
“So Beca drove tonight. How are we gonna do that?” Ellen said.
“ She could give Nick a ride home and we can drop these two off.”
“You do know he's got a girlfriend right?” Brian said.
“And she has a husband so I think we're safe in sending them home alone together,”Ellen returned.
“Okay. Problem solved. Just give us a minute and we'll be back.”AJ said as they left to find the remaining members of their parties.


After they left Brian and Cassie alone at her doorstep, she slid her arms around his neck.”There's something I've been dying to do all night.”
“What's that?” As his arms slipped around her waist. He was hoping this was the moment that he was waiting for.
Her lips softly brushed against his; slowly turning up the fire.
Now he could put his hand in that spot he'd been dying to touch all night. One hand remained in the middle of her back as the other moved down around the curvaceous flesh. She made this cute little squeak that vibrated throughout him when he squeezed. Her tongue slid through his lips and teased him.
Lord it was getting hot and she just wasn't letting go. He really didn't want to. He liked the way her body felt pressed tightly up against him. He knew they had to get inside. And soon. He didn't want to push it any further than she was willing to let it go. And she was the first. She gently nibbled his lower lip before completely pulling away from him.”And they think you're a good girl?” He teased her.
“My friends only think they know me,”she replied and played with the hair on the back of his neck.
“You know what I told you about that earlier.”
“I know.”She smiled and opened her purse to get the key.
Chapter 6 by Simple Sue
Author's Notes:

Glad you're enjoying this one but it will be a couple of days because I am at mercy of library comps and they aren't open sunday and monday. Thanks for reading!

She put the key in the lock and felt his lips on her neck. Nibbling. Sucking. Driving her insane. They needed to get inside. His arm slid around her waist.”You keep doing this and we'll never get inside.”
“I can live with that.”He pushed away the hair from her ear and whispered before gently sucking on her earlobe.
One hand gripped his arm and the other, the doorknob. Sweet Jesus! What just happened to her knees?! They went all weak and what not! It had been awhile!
“Like that do you?”
She managed to turn the key in the lock and open the door before he started in again. It was nice to have a warm body pressed up against yours; doing things you've only seen done in movies. She turned her head slightly to meet his lips and somewhere in all the craziness, she got turned around and got lost in his kiss. He backed her inside the open door. Never losing more than a few seconds contact with her mouth, grabbed the keys and kicked the door shut behind them. Yep. Something only ever done in movies. That was almost like it was choreographed. She liked the way he felt. The way he touched her but she didn't want him to think she was easy either. Just because they were getting hot and heavy didn't mean they had to take it to the bedroom so soon.
As she rest against the with him looking at her. Both just as breathless as the other, he said,”You good?”
“Never better. You?”
“Long as you're happy I am.”
“Then I think I'm about to make you unhappy.”
“Oh?”
“It's not that I'm not enjoying this but I think we need to slow down a few notches before we get out of control.”
“Why would that make me angry? I like being with you and if that means taking it slow, that's what we'll do.”
“You sure?”
“I like you and getting to know you isn't all about the physical but I'm glad we've already made that connection.”
Her hand rest upon his cheek.”You really are one of the good guys.”
“Is that a bad thing.”
“Not in my book. Would you mind if I changed though?”
“How?”
“As in clothes.”She giggled. It was so adorable how she had him all up in knots already.
He laughed at himself.” I like what you're wearing but I have a feeling it's wearing you.”
“You noticed that?”
“I'm sure they meant well but it's not you. You seem more flowery, flowing kind of dresses to me.”
“Sure you're straight?”She teased.
“You have a great sense of humor Cas.”
“I know. I crack myself up sometimes. Let me get changed then we can 'talk' some more. There's some wine in the refrigerator if you'd like some.”She yelled as she went down the short hall to her
bedroom. She put on one of those flowery, flowing dresses he was talking about and reappeared in the living area. He was still in the kitchen. She forgot he didn't know where things were.
She walked into the kitchen and found the cabinet that held her wine glasses.
“At least I found the wine.”He smiled and stopped when he got a good look at the dress. Did she have any idea how hot that was to him. It was going to be real apparent any second now. She came toward him and stopped directly in front of him; wine glasses in hand. She sat them on the counter next to the wine then kissed him. Oh yeah. There it was again. He was really gonna have to get a handle on junior if they were going to make it through the night. Without the heels, she fit just right into his arms. She reminded him of one of those girls you see in commercials running barefoot through fields of whatever it is their advertising but the way she kissed him was not very innocent. Her hands pressed against his chest as they learned each other with their lips.
She could stay lost like this all night if she wanted it to last only one night. She didn't believe in the love at first sight thing but wrapped up in his arms right now, it was easy to start.”Mmmmmm.”She was the one to pull away. She didn't untangle herself from his embrace but met his gaze.
“I think you have a cast a spell on me.”
She giggled softly.”Maybe.”
“So why don't we have some wine and you can keep casting your spell?”
“If that's what you want.”




They spent the remainder of the evening sitting on her couch talking, holding hands and kissing. A lot of kissing. They both noticed the light coming through the window and he was the first to say something.”I've really had a good time tonight but maybe you should take me home now.”
“Do you want to go home now?”
“No. Do you want me to stay?”
She nodded and straddled his lap.”I want you to stay and do all those things you dreamed about doing to me last night right now.”Capturing his lips as she caught him off guard. And no sooner had they'd lost control, her cell phone rang. She reached around to the table behind them.”This better be good.”
“So how'd your date go last night?”
“Good.”
“Did he spend the night?”
“Yes.”Cassie said; her voice rising as his lips traveled along her neck.
“That's all I get?” She tried to sound rejected.
“Yes,”Cassie returned; her voice uneven as he'd moved down further. He was working through the buttons on the front of her dress. Now partially open.”I gotta go Ellen. We'll talk later.”
“But-”
Cassie cut her off as quickly as she could.
Before continuing his journey on the land of Cassie, he took her phone, hit the power off button and tossed it across the room.”Now where were we?”
Chapter 7 by Simple Sue
“She hung up on me. Just flat out hung up on me,”Ellen turned back to Rebeca as their coffee arrived. They were having breakfast. Rebeca's husband Mark had tagged along as had AJ.
“Which means he's most likely still there.”
“But this early in the morning?” Ellen wasn't really a wake up call sex kind of girl. Then again, neither was Cassie. But Cassie really never said much about her sex life.
“Really El? You're the one that was trying to get her hooked up and now that she might be you pull this?”
“But she never hangs up on me.”
“Maybe she's never had a reason as good as Brian to do it,”AJ suggested; sliding his arm around Ellen's shoulder.
“I really don't understand why you're interfering in her love life to begin with. Cassie is a knockout. Doesn't seem right that she'd need online dating to catch a guy,”Mark stepped in.
“Neither does my friend but he wasn't doing anything to get out and meet anybody. Just thought a little push wouldn't hurt,”AJ replied.
“He's right Mark. Neither one of them needed it, they just needed a little push in the right direction is all. And I think we accomplished that so let's just let it rest okay?”Rebeca interjected.
“So are we ready to order here?”The waitress returned.
“Just a couple more minutes please?”Ellen said and picked up her menu. Cassie would call back soon.
They were wrong. Cassie wasn't that kind of girl. She wouldn't do that on the first meeting. Would she?



“We,”Cassie said; standing.”Were about to go to my room.”Leaning in and grabbing his loosened tie;hoping he would follow her lead. She eased back up and he came with her. Turning her back, she held onto the length of his tie.
So maybe a little bit of her was in that little black dress but he still liked the one she had on now. He followed her down the short hall and through the doorway.
She flipped the switch on and turned to face him. She didn't let go of the tie and turned back to face him. She backed toward the bed. His eyes were locked into hers.
“You sure want the light on?”He said; his breath mere inches from her lips. He didn't feel so comfortable about his build in comparison to some of his friends but he'd found that women were that way even more so.
“I like to see what I'm playing with but if it would make you feel more comfy.” Dropping her dress to the floor. Usually convinced the most timid man into giving in.
“Works for me.” Slipping the tie over his head as she undid the buttons on his shirt. Jesus! His jeans were getting tighter by the second. Her hands slid up his chest and over his shoulders; pushing his shirt out of the way. He discarded the garment.
“Keep that tie close by. I have plans for that.”She grinned before his lips met hers. She'd behaved all night long. It was time to be naughty. They eased back onto the bed; his mouth never leaving hers for more than a few seconds. They needed to get rid of his jeans.
He was hoping she would relieve his tension downstairs soon but he stood and lost the remainder of his clothes. Granted it had been awhile but he'd never had a woman look at him with such hunger in her eyes. He leaned in as though he were going to kiss her but ducked to the side and nibbled gently down her neck, along her collarbone until he reached her breasts. Just the right size. She had made them readily available as he'd stripped down himself. He slid his tongue down over the delicious mound and traced his tongue around the stiff little pebble. Taking it between his teeth ever so gently, he then wrapped his lips around it; his hand surrounding the remaining flesh. The soft moans escaping her was music to his ears. His lips moved back to hers as his hand slid beneath her cute little pink panties. She wriggled slightly as one of his fingers slipped into the moist silkiness. His mouth left hers just so he could see the expression on her face as his finger curled inside her.
“Oh God!” She gripped his shoulder as slid another finger into her. She needed him so bad it wasn't even funny. “Brian.. I need ….Oh!” Her breath more erratic than before.
“Not yet,”he replied; a deviant glint sparkling in his eyes as he explored her body thoroughly. He was hurting so much for her that it would just be wrong to deny either one of them that pleasure any longer.
Latching a finger on each side, he drew the tiny piece of material down over her hips. Her hips lifted and he drew them the length of her legs. Parting them, he came back down between them; slowly penetrating her.
As they enjoyed the sensation of being united, she pulled his mouth to hers. Starting slowly, he pushed into her. Oh man! It had been way too long but he would have felt like heaven regardless of the fact. He could have just taken her and been done but he took his time. It was just that good.
Her legs wrapped around him as her fingernails dug into his back. They weren't very long but they were long enough to feel. Their bodies just fit. They could have waited for another time but it wouldn't have felt as raw and real as it did now. He pulled her over onto him.
She smiled as she looked down at him; tracing a finger down the middle of his chest. He grabbed her hips and thrust up from beneath her. It forced her to grip his chest. This boy was going to have nail marks all over his body at this rate. She bit her lip as he slowed. It allowed her to take control. Grinding onto his length, she felt herself losing control. There was no doubt he could feel it . Her body arched back as he resumed control of her body. She grasped his thighs and surrendered.
He groaned as the source of her pleasure dominated him. She collapsed onto his chest and nuzzled in his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her as they remained there silently. It was nice to be lost in a female instead of his hand. As her breath steadied somewhat, she whispered in his ear,”That was fun but I think it's time we play with your tie.”
Chapter 8 by Simple Sue
She eased off him and lay flat on her back next to him. She felt the bed shift as he eased up on his elbow.
“Can I tell you a secret?”
She turned onto her side and smiled.”Sure.”
“You are incredibly beautiful and I'm glad we left the lights on.”
She giggled softly.
“Nobody ever tell you that?”
“Not really.”
“Well I'm going to tell you that every day until the day we die.”
“So you're planning on growing old with me then.”
“ I would like to.”
Wow. She didn't know how her friends were involved in their meeting but she didn't care. The look in his eyes told her he was very serious.
“I just blew it didn't I?”
She leaned over and softly kissed him.”Nope but I'm gonna break this little intimate moment and get some water. Would you like something to drink?”
“Water is fine.”
“I'll be right back then.”Kissing him just as she had before and getting out of the bed. She bent over and grabbed the tie off the floor. She turned her head back and just smiled. Oh the things she was going to do with it
Usually he would have kicked Nick's ass for something like this but knowing that they'd been brought together by a compatibility match up, made it easier to forgive them. Maybe jumping into bed right away wasn't the best idea but it felt right. Like it wasn't going to ruin anything. Amazing how well his friends knew him. She returned with two bottles of water. She leaned against the door frame and just stared at him. Wearing his tie. And a mischievous grin. It was at that moment he knew she was going to be a part of his life for a very long time. Maybe even the rest of his life as he had said to her just a few minutes ago. He loved the fact that she took cue from a movie. However, you never knew if Julia Roberts wore it to bed or actually used it on Richard Gere. He'd get the ribbing of his life if any of the guys knew he liked a ' chick flick'. It was hot. And he was a romantic. It was fiction but it was still a good movie regardless.”Are you going to stay there all day or do you just want me to just stare at you forever?”
“Haven't decided. I kind of like the way your eyes eating me up.”
“Do ya now?”
“Yes.” She held the water bottles over her nipples; the cold causing them to stiffen. Okay. She'd had her fun. She casually made her way over to the bed . She looked down to see he had risen to the occasion and said,”I see I'm not the only one getting a rise.” Handing him a bottle.
His eyes wandered down to her nipples. Amen to that.”So what exactly are you planning on doing with my tie?” Watching as she brought the bottle to her lips. He swallowed hard as the liquid glided down her throat.
Tipping her head back up, she noticed his gaze. The blue a shade darker than they were before. He'd
barely touched his water. She took the bottle from his hand and set it on the bedside table along with hers. Her breasts lightly brushing against his chest as she had to reach over him. Okay, so she did it on purpose but she just couldn't help herself. He brought out a playful side she didn't know she had. Straddling his body, she leaned in and kissed him.”To answer your question, I thought we'd tie you up.”
“Really?”
“I won't do it if you don't want me to.”
“I like touching you but I think I'm gonna like you touching me even more. Do what you will with me.”
“Easy,” she teased him.
“I've never had a woman use me for my body.”
“Get used to it.” She grinned as he put his hands over his head. She loosened the knot and her chest landed over his mouth. Another on purpose move. She wanted to feel his mouth on her again. As she bound him to the headboard with soft material, his lips wrapped around her nipple. She whimpered as she secured his hands above his head. She pulled away from his generosity and offered her lips in exchange. Pulling breathlessly out of it, she smiled,”Are you ready?”
“Always.”
She smirked and started traveling down his body; starting with his neck. Something so hot about a man's neck to her. She nibbled gently downward; her lips taking over as she reached his chest. She never believed that men's nipples were as sensitive as theirs until the first time she tried it one and Brian was no different. She heard the pleasurable sound escaping his lips as twirled her tongue around the first one. She moved to the other and stayed a little longer to play with it. She took it between her teeth and she knew that if he was unrestrained, she would have been flat on her back again. She continued moving lower and lower to that sweet little treasure trail as we ladies like to call it. That path to the place that controls them. Slipping down between his legs, her eyes moved upward to meet his. She took his cock in her hand and started stroking him. She held his gaze and when she knew she really had him, her lips wrapped around his length. He was powerless but he still had a voice.
“Oh dear lord! Cassie! Oh my God!”
Always the quiet ones she mused as she took his sack in her hand; toying with it as she continued the steady rhythm on him. He was so hard that she couldn't stand it. She knew he was that close. Removing her mouth, she eased onto his body. “God you feel so good,”She moaned as she sunk further down. Her body completely consuming him. She alternated her rhythm; bouncing and grinding. He may have not had free hands but he managed to thrust from beneath her. Not as quickly as he had before but it was enough to set both of them off.”Oh damn!” she collapsed onto him; blindly reaching overhead to release him. She needed to feel his hands on her body. They just lay there wrapped in each other; lingering in the afterglow. She never knew what it felt like to have that kind of power yet be vulnerable at the same time. She didn't know he would so willingly accept it. His arms around her; hands; comfortably resting on the middle of her back.
“I'm glad I wore a tie.”
Chapter 9 by Simple Sue
Author's Notes:


Brian snuck out to play again. I'm glad you're enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it.


“Me too. Maybe we could use it on me later,”she teased and that deviant spark lit his eyes.

“Why wait?” Flipping her on her back and pushing her hands over her head. He hungrily captured her lips. He was seriously going to need a day to recuperate from all this action but he just couldn't help himself. She was beautiful and she was perfect for him. Everybody has faults. He knew that but they'd get to that part later.

“Brian.” Her voice raising as he nibbled down her body.”Shouldn't me being restrained involve the tie?”

He'd completely forgot the tie and lost himself in her bosom. That had been a good selling point for him. You know guys. All have their weaknesses. This was his. She could have been talking about world peace and his eyes would have been right there. On her chest. She most likely knew it but as much as she was enjoying his taunting, she managed to keep her head straight.”Yeah?” Looking up briefly.

“Maybe we should...Oh damn!” As he bit lightly on her nipple Fucker. He knew how to distract her already. That felt really good.” I was thinking.... OH God!” He moved onto the other one.

“Yes?”He looked up at her and grinned.

Breathing heavily, she replied. “I was thinking maybe we should have some breakfast.”

“I'm not hungry for food.” Moving back down over her. His lips brushing lightly against her
stomach; inching closer and closer and he heard his stomach. She had to have heard that. After all, he was loud enough to remind him that he needed nourishment.”On second thought.”

“I just didn't want you fading on me. Could put a damper on things.”

“I agree.”

“So you're gonna cook for me?” She smiled.

“I don't cook.”

“Well then maybe I could teach you?”She suggested.

“I'd like that.”Kissing her before getting up off of her . He got out of the bed and pulled his jeans on.

She found her long, silk robe and wrapped it around herself. It was weird but she couldn't stand the thought of not touching in him in any way, shape or form at this point. She'd call Ellen later and give her all the horny details. She deserved to know something. If it hadn't been for her and his meddling friend, they would have never met. She took his hand and they walked out to the kitchen together.”I believe you're familiar with this room,” She taunted him.

“You're hilarious. So what are you going to learn me teach?” And gave her a goofy smile.

“What would you like for breakfast?”

“An omelet actually sounds kind of tasty. Do you have eggs?”

She let go of him and opened the refrigerator door.”Yes I do. Would you like it with veggies?”

“What kind of veggies?”

“Well I have mushrooms, onions, green peppers. I have some ham and cheese too.”

“Let's go with the ham and cheese then.”

“You got it.” She pulled all the ingredients she needed out of the cold box. He was watching her. She smiled.”What?”

“Just... I don't know. I like watching you.”

Leaning over the breakfast bar, she said,”Can I tell you a secret?”

“Anything.”

“I like watching you walk.”

He pulled his mouth to hers but his stomach once again reminded him he needed food.” We really gotta get me fed or I'm not gonna be able to concentrate on you.”

She giggled.”Okay. So I start by dicing up the ham and then I'll shred some cheese. Or you could do that.”


He came around into the kitchen .”I think I can handle that.”

“I didn't think you were that helpless.”

“You're really gonna have to stop that.”

“What? I'm just enjoying your company. I'm not keeping you from anything today am I?”

“It's not my weekend so we're good.”Referring to Baylee. They'd talked about him last night so he really didn't think much of her question. It was so hard getting through the meal with her foot sliding up under his pantleg and her cleavage staring him in the face. When she took his plate, she leaned over far enough to make sure he got a good peak. She was doing it on purpose. He followed her the short distance in and when she turned around, he caught her off guard. He loosened the belt on her robe and backed her against the nearest counter. He needed her like nobody's business Maybe it had been awhile but the starvation diet they'd both been on had made it well worth every minute.


She had undone his jeans and freed him; her hands sliding down around his ass. She was in love with his ass. Well, she liked the other parts too but that was besides the point. There was no time for foreplay. She needed him as much as he needed her. He pushed inside her and lifted one leg up around his hip. His eyes locked with hers. The need was there but it was slow and deep. Their lips brushed lightly against each others. She grasped the counter behind her. She'd never experienced anything like this. Her arms wrapped around him; gripping his shoulders.

Her ear next to his lips, he whispered,”You feel so good I don't think I ever wanna let you go.” It caused her grasp on his shoulders to tighten.

“You feel so good deep inside me.” Her body was on overload and she wouldn't be able to take much more.” Her body clinging to his as she tightened around him.

She had no idea what that did to him. With a few more deep thrusts, he groaned as he surrendered to the impact of her bliss. God he was so gone!
Chapter 10 by Simple Sue
Author's Notes:


Brian came out to play today and boy did he ever get naughty! Enjoy!


“You are gonna be the death of me angel.” Easing her down.

“I hope not. I like playing with you.”She smiled and pulled the robe back around herself.

“I like doing everything with you.”At first he thought his appetite was only due to the lack of sex that had plagued his life. He'd tried randomly but all of them only wanted a hook up. He wanted somebody he knew would be there for more than a night. Granted he and Cassie had just met but when it's right, it's right. It's not like he wouldn't ever not see her again.

“So what do you want to do now?”

“Is that a trick question?”

“Only if you want it to be.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“I think we should get clean while we play dirty.”

“You're not as sweet and innocent as you look.”

“And you're not the boy next door.”

“Man do we have them fooled.”Cassie bit her lip playfully.

He chuckled then whispered in her ear.”Why don't we go get that shower so I can watch you cum again?”

Good Lord! She didn't need to be asked twice. She led him to the bathroom and turned the water on. Him naked and wet. This was going to be fun. She loosened the knot in her robe but she felt his hands there; slowly sliding the material rope out of it's loops. She dropped the robe to the floor; attempting to distract him.”What are you planning to do with that mister?”

Holding it with one hand, he pulled her up against his body and kiss her brusquely.”Don't you worry about right now darlin. It's a surprise.” He grinned that deviant little grin she'd learned was trouble.

“I think you need to get naked.”

“I think you're right,”he said with that deviant grin still plastered on his lips.

She smiled and turned to check the temperature. Perfect. As her back was turned to him, he pulled her hands together and started wrapping the silk around her wrists. Securing it, he turned it between her wrists.”I'm not that flexible you know.”

“I know.” He'd noticed the bar along the wall when she opened the sliding door.

She looked at the bar. She forgot about that. He secured the remaining length around the metal rod then closed the door. He adjusted the shower head and pressed up against her. “You've been a very, very bad girl,”he breathed against her lips.

“Yes I have.”

“You like playing games don't you?”

His eyes darkening with his voice to match. This was hot! She simply nodded.

“Me too.” His hand slid down around her ass; smacking it and giving it firm squeeze.

She whimpered. She'd been restrained before but never in the shower. The water falling over them as his lips crushed hers. She gripped the bar behind her. His kiss left her breathless as his lips moved down her; his tongue flicking out over her moist skin. His hand curved around her breast as he feasted upon the heated flesh. The stiffened peak of her nipple growing harder as his tongue laced around it. She could feel his eyes move up to hers as he bit down on the rigid peak . Her grip tightened on the metal and she bit her lip.

He continued to weaken her will and before he moved to that spot, he rose and told her in no uncertain terms.”I'm gonna make you cum so hard you're gonna forget what day of the week it is.” She squirmed as his finger dipped down into the delicate pink lips. His lips made one last trip down the center of her body before settling between her thighs. His tongue feathered over her thigh. He draped it over his shoulder; allowing him the access to her sweet, soft heat. Her body had practically opened up to him with his words alone. He laced his tongue up through hot pink lips; landing on her clit. It was already rock hard. He sucked in the taut little bud and played with it as he slid a finger inside. Working his finger, he continued to suckle on her trigger. The fact that all she could do was make noise made it all that much better. He added another finger and started pumping as he bit down on her clit.

Fuck! She could feel him keeping his promise to her. “Oh God!.....That's....oh my fucking God!” As his tongue replaced his fingers ; never losing the rhythm. She was completely helpless as he'd buried his face between her thighs; both her feet up off the floor. He was good! God he was good She was on the verge and she was certain he could feel it. He pushed it right over the top as she let loose.”Jesus Christ Brian!” She felt her feet land on the ground only briefly as he came back up and kissed her roughly.

He kept quiet and answered her with the feel of his cock sliding into all that juiciness. Her feet once again up off the floor as he pushed deep inside of her. He loved the way she felt. He'd rendered her helpless. Her legs wrapped around him as he thrust hard and fast into her depths.

She held onto the bar behind her. It was all the control she had. “Oh....fuck....ME!” Her walls gripped his dick and she held on as her body brought him along shortly after.


His grip on her hips tightened as the grip of her sweet little pussy took him with her. He groaned and let himself go.” Oh fuck!” God it felt really good to be bad. Their bodies still one, he held her against himself with one arm as he reached over to turn off the ice cold water.” I don't think we got very clean.”

“But it was fun.”

He chuckled.”So you did like that.”

“Just a little,”she teased.

He eased her down onto the tile floor and was about to untie her when they both heard the bell.”Should we answer it?”

“Well I can't.”

“You wouldn't mind?”


“It doesn't matter to me. I doubt we woke the neighbors. It is the middle of the day after all.”

The doorbell rang again.”Impatient much? I'll go get it. Don't go anywhere.”He grinned and stepped out. Pulling his jeans on, he rushed to the door. “Hey.” Well this wasn't awkward.

“Hey Bri!” AJ smirked. He knew.

“Where's Cassie?”Ellen said.

“Ummmm..... she's a little tied up at the moment,”Brian said.

“She can't come to the door for her friend now?” Ellen replied snidely. What was going on?!

“She's really tied up” Hoping she would get the hint.

“Really tied up?”

“Ellen, let's go. I'll explain on the way,”AJ grabbed her hand and led her from the door.

Damn! He thought he had meddling friends.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10716