When Darkness Falls by kevmylove
Summary:

ON HIATUS

Little did they know...that before they could live...they'd have to learn to survive.

 


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Nick
Genres: Fantasy, Horror
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6294 Read: 5740 Published: 10/31/11 Updated: 11/15/11

1. Come All Creatures by kevmylove

2. Roomies by kevmylove

3. Backstreet Howl by kevmylove

4. Darkness Falls by kevmylove

5. Nice Doggy by kevmylove

Come All Creatures by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Ok here I go again...with another ideas taking over my mind. I'm not used to this kind of story, but I thought what the heck lemme give it a try. So let me know what you think...don't be shy!

“This is a bunch of bullshit! They can’t keep us here…not like animals.” His fangs were bare and his eyes had gone fire-red. It had only been a year since his transformation and it was still hard to keep himself under control. He usually turned on the full moon, but occasionally his rage would be so big that it would just happen. Of course, the fangs and the eyes always appeared.

“Would you calm down, AJ. Aren’t we considered animals, anyway.”

“The hell we are. Why aren’t we just biting the fuck out of all these people and getting the fuck out of here?”

A girlie voice piped from behind. “They have a special force over this area…it protects them from any mythical creature.” When AJ turned to put a face to the voice he was startled by the beautiful young woman looking back at him with ghoul green eyes.

“Now I’m a creature?” AJ growled.

A younger girl with the same eye color giggled and hid behind the young woman. “You seem to amuse my little sister. Are you always this angry?”

“I’m a damn werewolf! What do you think?”

“I’m sorry about my friend. He’s a bit bitter about our situation…he‘s AJ. I’m Nick. Nick Carter.” He stuck out his hand and groaned when he noticed his claws had come out. “Sorry…it’s a defense against anything not were.”

“It’s ok. I know who you guys are…Backstreet Boys. Who would have thought. My name is Fae and this is my little sister Lilith. They caught us at the mall.”

“Where is your family?” Nick commented.

Lilith peeked her head from behind her sister and spoke up, “Mom and dad are dead.”

“What’s the kid talking about?” AJ piped.

Fae shrugged and frowned, “Our parents died a while back. It‘s just us…we are pixies.”

“You look like a vampire. You have fangs.” AJ muttered with his arms crossed.

She smirked, “You have fangs too. A werewolf usually looks pretty human if he’s not fully transformed.”

“He’s a newbie. It’s a bit harder for him. Although, ever since they caught us our eyes seem to change without warning.” Nick informed.

Fae looked up at the sky and saw nothing. “They have to be covering us with some type of energy…I can’t do a thing with my powers. My eyes are brown and they’ve been green ever since they got us too.”

“I don’t understand.” A woman from behind them cried. “What have we done.” Her clothes were tattered and her hair matted like she hadn’t showered in a long while. “I need to get out of here.”

Men in suits patrolled the area, with long rods in their hands and pistols with who knew what kind of bullets hung from their backs. “Back off woman!” One of them yelled, he pointed the rod at her and the tip flickered with electricity.

She held out her hand and her eyes rolled back. Slowly her body started to lift off the ground. She was chanting something. “Everything you say to me, everything you do, bounces off of me three times, and sticks itself on you.”

Zap.

Her body crumpled to the ground and she cried out in pain.

“Shut up! You crazy witch.” the angry man yelled at her and requested that the rest of the men pick her up and take her away. The crowd watched in horror as the woman screamed out different things as they carried her away. “Don’t let them take us prisoners. When darkness falls…we will only kill each other.” Her legs and arms were flailing to get free.

“Where are you guys taking her?” AJ asked a tall man in a black suit. Instead of answering he shoved AJ and demanded he face forward. AJ’s eyes widened and if anyone looked close, it was like there was a fire burning in the middle of his pupils. His fangs were bare and he was growling at the suited man.

“You have no power here…beast.” He took out a whip and lashed one at AJ, but he didn’t budge. Instead he took hold of the end of the whip and twisted it around his wrist and yanked the man forward.

“Don’t do that, AJ! Let him go…are you trying to get yourself killed?” Fae reached out to grab hold of AJ, but the heat he emitted made her recoil.

“Alexander Mclean, I’m not dying because of you tonight. Let the douche bag go.” Nick planted a hand on AJ’s shoulder and squeezed.

It was too late, by the time he let go of the freaked out suited man; there was a whole group of them. They began to prod him with long rods of electricity. AJ tried to stand strong, but it was debilitating him little by little. He growled loudly and his body was shaking intensely his eyes had shifted color again and his nails and fangs were out. No matter how much his body fought to turn. He didn’t.

“Stooooooooop!” A small voice screeched and Lilith stood in front of AJ. He fell to the ground panting and all the suited men flew a few feet away from them. Nick and Fae stared in awe at Lilith, they were sure no one could use their powers.

“Did she just do that?” Nick questioned in a whisper.

“I think so. We aren‘t supposed to have powers. Well…I don‘t.” Fae pulled her little sister back to her side and stood in a protective stance. Waiting for the men to return and try to take her away. She would fight anyone or anything before they took her from her side. But the men continued on as if nothing had happened.

Lilith bent down to check on AJ. “Are you alright?”

AJ turned to look at her and just nodded his head. Pain was shooting through his body and there was no usual feeling of it healing. He looked up at Nick, “We can’t heal, either.” He held his side and groaned.

“We have to get out of here. They’re going to kill us all.” Fae whimpered.

Nick and AJ both looked at each other, just as someone called them up to the registration table.

Roomies by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Hope you like! Let me know what you think, don't be shy! :)

Are you causing controversy already, Mclean. My daughter loved your group, until she found out you were a...you know.” The blonde man sat at the table jotting down their names and writing on various papers.

“What’s going to happen to us?” Nick questioned.

The older man grinned from ear to ear, “You will be processed, housed for a couple of days…maybe weeks. We will enable your powers and then, we might get to set you all free. So you can be…as normal as you guys can be.”

AJ slammed his hand onto the steel table making the man jump. “We are fucking normal.” He crossed his arms again.

“Right!” The man stared at the indented hand print that now adorned his desk. “Good luck…”

The twosome looked back at Fae and Lilith. They looked just as unhappy as they felt. AJ’s eyes scanned the place and he couldn’t believe how many people were gathered in this one location. They all seemed distraught and tired. The line seemed to go on forever and the evil suited men walked around, kicking, and poking anyone that protested.

Nick let out a heavy sigh as they were shoved to follow the man in the suit in front of them.

“I think this is a school. It just looks all beat up and shit.” AJ thought hard enough for Nick to read his mind.

“That’s what it looks like.” Nick was thankful their telepathy hadn’t been affected. He could read AJ’s thoughts loud and clear. He grinned when one of AJ’s thoughts were intercepted with a thought of Fae and how hot she was.

Nick snorted.

AJ glared. “Fuck you.” He muttered out loud and then went back to inner thoughts. “There has to be a way to get the hell out of here.”

They were escorted into a building that seemed to be abandoned. Most of the doors were closed and you could hear screaming, banging, hissing, growling, howling and many other freaky noises coming from behind them.

“Here you are. You’re suite for the night.” The men laughed watching Nick and AJ enter what used to be a classroom. The place was a shit hole, but there were six cots, a bathroom and nothing else. The windows had been boarded up and not one peek of sunlight filtered in.

“After having my house by the beach…this is what I get. Fuck…fuck…” AJ turned to growl at Nick. “This is all your fault.”

Nick swallowed hard. AJ didn’t have to remind him every time that he got pissed that he was a werewolf because of him. It wasn’t like he liked being one his damn-self.

They walked in and looked around. AJ winced as he took a seat on one of the cots. His body was burning from inside and he was shaking.

“That electricity still bolting through you?” Nick took a seat next to him.

“Fuck yeah! I feel it.”

The door opened and they both looked up. Fae and Lilith both walked into the room. They were looking around and ran over when they saw the guys in the corner. Lilith curled up in the corner and stared straight ahead, her little body shaking.

AJ made a head gesture towards her, “What’s with the kid?”

“We just…saw those awful men torch a man that shifted. It was probably instinctual. They believe to have a hold on us and it took them by surprise.” Fae sighed.

“No. They meant to do it. They are going to slowly dispose of us.” They all turned to look towards the door at who was speaking. It was a young pasty looking guy. He was dressed all in black; like the Punisher.

"Nonsense!" The older woman from earlier entered the room. She turned to look back and spoke not until the door was slammed behind her. "They have something in store for us. This isn't work of a human. Their not that smart!"

"What the hell could they want with us?" Nick questioned.

The pasty guy flopped onto the cot and threw his arms behind his head; like what was happening was no big deal. "What else could they want? To use us for our powers and strengths! We can't even fight back..."

"It's something beyond that...one of our kind is behind this. Someone with a lot of power. Oh...I've got a headache." The woman took a seat on the cot at the very end. "I’m still trying to understand what happened. I was collecting my cans in the local church, when something came over me and I started chanting away. I had the slightest idea of what I was saying. But I could feel this intense energy inside of me and instead of making me more powerful it knocked me right on my bum. Now here I am.” She smiled warmly. “I'm Rosina Vesti…I’m a witch.”

“I thought witches were evil?” The pasty guy commented.

She cackled throwing her head back. “Well I see why you would get that idea. Damn movies. Although I must admit there are some of us witches that are evil. We are all evil when we have to be.” She tilted her head to the side and stared at Lilith. “Is the little girl ok?”

Everyone turned to look at Lilith who was now rocking herself back and forth. “Uh…she will be fine. I hope.” Fae sighed.

“You mustn’t lose hope my child. What is your name?”

“Fae and she’s Lilith. We are pixies.” She turned to look at Nick and AJ. “This is Nick and AJ.”

“Wolves right?” Rosina grinned.

“How the hell do you know?” AJ sat up and glared at the woman.

“Ah…you’re aggravated attitude. I never understood why wolves were so angry all the time. Then again, it’s a horrible process to transform and you end up butt naked in the middle of nowhere. I’d be angry too.” The woman was amused and so was the pasty guy.

“Plus, no offense but you smell like...dog." Pasty guy had a croaky voice, but still seemed polite. "Well I guess if we are introducing ourselves like normal people. My name is Lucas Silver. I’m a vampire, not by choice. Uh…I was practicing with my band. When my best friend threw a bunch of garlic at me.” Fae snickered. “Yeah. I thought it was a joke at first. Until he burned me with holy water.” He shrugged off his jacket and everyone gasped to see his whole left arm scared. “I was in so much pain. I didn’t see them coming…they tied me up and then called someone. Now I’m here. My own best friend turned me in.” Lucas seemed distraught. "My arm isn't healing...it sucks!”

The room went silent for a bit and then Nick spoke up. “I guess...I can tell you about ours." Nick got up off the floor and took a seat on the cot, leaning his back against the wall. "I think our capture will top them all.”

Backstreet Howl by kevmylove

10 Hours Earlier

There was a crash against the door, Howie and Brian both jumped and looked at each other with worried eyes. Nick and AJ had been closed up in the room for quite the while now and it sounded like the place was being torn apart. There was another bang against the door and the twosome even took a couple steps back this time.

“I don’t think all that growling is normal.” Howie finally spoke up.

Brian smirked. “Well, they aren‘t really normal…not anymore. I just hope they don’t kill each other.”

“Why do I feel crazy talking about this. When both of our bandmates…brothers are in the room shifted into big burly wolves kicking each others ass?” Howie commented biting on the edge of his lip. This was all still fresh to him. He’d only found out three months ago that Nick and AJ were not as human anymore. Plus, it hadn’t been the smoothest way to find out, either.

Brian lifted up a finger and signaled Howie to listen. “Do you hear that?”

Howie looked around and stuck out his ear. “I don’t hear anything, Brian.”

“Exactly! I think the big fight is over.”

Howie didn’t get a chance to answer. Out sauntered Nick and AJ shirtless looking like nothing had happened.

“What’s up?” Nick smiled.

AJ on the other hand huffed and went straight to getting dressed.

“Uh…is everything alright between you two?” Brian questioned changing his shirt.

Nick turned to look at AJ who had placed some headphones on and was busy changing his clothes. “Yeah. He’s just…pissed at me.” Nick felt the guilt come over him all over again. It was a feeling he knew would be with him for the rest of his life.

“No offense, but you can’t really blame the guy. I would be too.” Howie admitted with a light shrug. “We know it wasn’t exactly your fault. How were you to know.” He tried making Nick feel better.

Brian gave Nick a pat on the shoulder. “Sheesh. You are burning up. How about we just get this last number over with and enjoy our vacation time.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You still have your family with you. You are still a normal man.” AJ growled.

Brian frowned, “I’m sorry, AJ. I know this is--”

AJ was right in Brian’s face within seconds. His chest was heaving. His eyes were fire-red and his fangs were showing. There was a rumbling coming from his throat as he stared into Brian’s terrified eyes.

“You don’t know a damn thing about being this way. So, I suggest you don’t make any comments.”

“AJ, I didn’t mean anything by it. I know you are upset about Rochelle.”

AJ still couldn’t control whatever set off the anger inside of him. He tried hard, but it always overpowered him. “Don’t talk about her!” He placed his palm on Brian’s chest and shoved. Brian flew and crashed against the lockers.

“You’re an animal. You should be locked up…in…in a cage.” Brian yelled getting up with Howie’s help.

AJ huffed once again and walked away to wait for their last number.

Nick helped Brian take a seat. “Are you alright?”

“How is it that you don’t get that way? We didn’t really know that you were one, until that time you shifted out of the blue. Or you at least don’t get that way for everything and with everyone.”

“I’m sorry, Brian. You gotta give him time. This is all new to him and he’s really trying to keep it under control.”

The manager walked in and noticed the tension in the air. She decided to ignore it and inform them that their time was up.

~~~~~

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

“Everyboooooody….”

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

"Rock your body RIGHT!"

Nick felt his head get fuzzy. The tip of his fangs sunk into his tongue and his body felt warmer. He looked around a bit disoriented as all the confetti fell from the sky and he watched his band mates and The New Kids On The Block jumping around.

He couldn’t move. It was like he was glued to that one spot. His eyes fixed on AJ who was a couple of feet away from him and he was staring into space. Nick took hold of the microphone in his hands and whimpered at the sight of his claws. He dropped the mic and dug his hands into his back pocket.

Pain seared through his stomach and he instantly bent over. “Oh shit!” His breathing elevated; along with his heartbeat. He knew that familiar pain and it was not a good sign. He didn’t even know or understand why it was happening...at that very moment. Slowly he started to remove his clothes…starting with his shirt.

“AJ!!” Howie shouted to get his attention. “AJ!!”

The music was too loud and AJ was in a trance. He could feel his body heat rising and his fangs poking at his bottom lip. His claws were digging into the palms of his hands as he clutched the microphone too tight. That familiar pain had started deep down in his chest. The one that made his heart race and stop at the same time. That pain that came from having his insides ripped apart to mold his new form.

He turned to look at Nick, who was down to his boxers. The crowd was going wild, little did they know what was happening. “This never gets easy!” AJ muttered falling to his knees in pain. He ripped off his shirt and then did the unexpected. He threw his head back, puckered his lips and let out a loud howl. Nick watch in horror at his friend, unable to stop him or himself from turning…Within minutes, their faces painfully stretched and molded into snouts. Their backs cracking as they broke into a new form.

All the other guys had stopped their moment of cheering and jumping and watched in awe as their friends turned into werewolves.

“What do we do?” Brian asked.

“Run!” Donnie yelled and all the New Kids ran off the stage.

Howie and Brian felt bad to leave Nick and AJ in such conditions, but they also knew that it wasn’t safe to be around them. Something they noticed most of the fans had realized. Everyone was scattering all over the place, girls screaming at the top of their lungs, crashing into each other. They looked like a bunch of bats out of a cave. They were pretty sure the screams and commotion weren’t out of excitement anymore, but of terror.

Then there were the crazy ones that had decided not to budge and watch how half their favorite boy band turned into creatures.

Hiss.

Something flew and hit AJ where his neck would have been. His wolf form whimpered as he fell sideways; everything turning to a haze. “This sucks major ass…” He thought hard enough, hoping Nick could hear him.

Another dart sailed through the air and hit Nick right on the thigh. He huffed and growled; straining himself to make it to AJ. “I’m sorry, dude.” He thought and fell to the ground, his hind legs still fighting to get up.

Then everything went black.

Darkness Falls by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Hey ladies! I hope you continue to enjoy AJ and Nick as werewolves. Ugh...my computer crashed last night so it only lets me write...I have to post from my ipod and my ipod is a douchebag and doesn't let me reply to your reviews. So I just wanted to give you a heads up that I enjoy and love your reviews and if I don't reply it's not because I'm ignoring them, I just can't...until I figure it out on my ipod. Gracias once again! :)

“That’s how we got here!” Nick sighed and sunk into his cot.

Lucas shook his head, “Now, that really sucks. I wonder what they used to make you guys turn." He turned to look at Fae and Lilith. "What about you two?”

“We kind of panicked when we saw them rounding up random people and we ran. Two guys in suits grabbed us by surprise and I used my dust on him. Of course they panicked and electrocuted me.” Fae shrugged and turned to look at her sister who was sound asleep.

Lucas got up off his cot and walked over to the door that had been bolted down. The windows were covered up with black film making it impossible to see anything. There was a small opening in the corner and he forced himself to see.

“They gonna pace the place all night? I feel like I’m in jail.” He sighed and strained himself a little more. “I can see the end of the hall.”

Lilith sat up as her eyes glowed green. “They’re gonna kill many people tonight.” Everyone spun around to see her. She was staring straight ahead like she was in a trance. “We have to save them. They separated all of us and now they will rid themselves of the ones they don’t need.”

Suddenly a loud humming noise was heard and Lucas announced that he could see the guards running away. The door clicked loudly. He placed a hand on the doorknob and turned to look at the others for their approval.

Nick, Fae and Rosina all joined him at the door. They were all talking over each other, trying to figure out if they should open or not. He twisted the knob and it turned easily. He smiled feeling successful and peaked his head out a bit. There wasn’t a soul in the hallway and he could see the exit not to far from them.

“We should make a run for it.” He suggested opening the door a bit wider.

Fae nodded, “I think it’s a trap. Why would they lock us up and then let us out.”

There was static and then a female spoke, her voice was honeyed and soft spoken. “Hello there. I know you are all afraid and confused. But I do promise that this will all be sorted out very soon. I have called you all here for a purpose.”

Nick’s head perked up and he stuck out his ear to listen carefully. The voice was so familiar; yet he had no idea where he had heard it. He didn’t say a word, he just continued to listen.

“If you are cozily in a room…” she cackled softly. “Then you’ve passed the test and have been chosen to be saved. We have been so kind to unlock your doors and let you mingle with your fellow class mates.” There was another cackle.

“Bitch!” AJ muttered getting up off the cot. He moved as fast as he could towards the door and pushed everyone out of the way. He took hold of the door and opened it all the way. There were more people standing in the hall, confusion all over their faces.

“You are still unable to use your wonderful powers so I suggest that you don’t torture yourselves trying to use them on anyone around you or to try and escape. If you are smart you will not unlock any of the entrances or step foot outside. As I said before you have been chosen to remain alive for a reason and it would be seriously stupid to open the doors and let those horrible, infested creatures left outside get you. If you all play by my rules you can survive this…good night.” There was more static and then silence.

AJ was out the door staring at the entrance. He knew that with a quick stride he'd be at the door and he He was so tempted to unlock the damn door and run.

“Don’t even think about it. You heard what she said.” Fae’s sweet and intoxicating voice brushed against his ear.

He turned to look at her and was hit with an ache in his chest. Her pale complexion reminded him of his wife-to-be and for a split second he saw Rochelle smiling back at him. He lifted his hand to touch her cheek…

“My family! I need to save my family!” A man sprinted from the middle of the hall towards the exit. They all turned to look at him.

“Wait! Don’t open those doors…don’t let him open the doors.” AJ hollered to anyone that would listen. It was as if he was speaking another language because everyone just watched the guy running towards the entrance. He suddenly crashed into something that knocked him on his ass with an, oomph!

But he stood back up with ease and a lot of anger. He hissed angrily at Lucas, who was standing across from him hissing right back. There was no doubt that the man was also a vampire and was on a mission to see his family.

"You can't go out there. We don't know what the hell is out there." Lucas told the man.

The man shook his head vigorously, "I can't stay here when my family was left out there. I turned my family a couple of years back...I...I thought it would be best. Now they are going to kill them out there and I want to be with them. Please."

Lucas looked up at his new roomies for an 'ok'. Usually he would have made up his own mind, but he wanted to survive whatever else was coming and having allies would come in handy. Especially, the group he'd been given.

AJ and Nick looked at each other and made way towards the exit. They all clustered around the door watching as Nick calmly unlatched the lock and pushed the door open. A warm breeze brushed against his face as he carefully inched his way outside. His eyes went wide as he watched the chaos unravelling in front of him.

"I wasn't lying to you. It was obvious that we would all attack each other after dark. Not all weres are able to contain themselves and anyone else that has magic powers will be forced to use them." Rosina quietly joined him. Soon one by one everyone stood on the stairs watching as fairy dust, blood, flesh and green magic filled the night.

"EMILY?!?" The same man from early shouted. AJ had a grip on his arm and was growling; an indication to stay calm. The man was wiggling and hissing back at him. "Please. That's my daughter and they are going to kill her...just look." AJ stared into the darkness and saw the young woman with pale skin fighting off what seemed to look like a demon. "I beg of you...if I can't save her. I want to die along her side. I will not stay here and become an experiment."

"I'm healing!" Lucas smiled watching as the scars on his arms gradually disappeared.

"You are right!" AJ smiled feeling it easier to move and breath. He was so excited his grip on the man loosened and with a shove broke loose.

"Emily!" The man shouted, this time catching the attention of a overly grown werewolf. The angry wolf barrelled into the man and with one quick move snapped him in half. Fae let out a small shriek and the wolf's eyes quickly fixed on the group at the door.

"Oh fuck! Get back inside!" Lucas shouted. He opened the door wide and everyone hustled back inside.

"Come on! What are you waiting for?" Fae grabbed him by the arm, her hand tingled with the contact of his hot skin.

AJ was fixed watching the wolf, his body shaking. "Go back inside...he saw us already. Someone has to distract him."

“AJ don’t be dumb!” Nick muttered getting shoved inside.

“Aaaaaah…” AJ grunted feeling his spine crack out of place. “Goooo…” He didn’t give Fae a chance to protest as soon as she was inside he slammed the door and leaned against it. Yelling out in pain as his body snapped into it’s wolf form. “Come and get it ugly fucker…” was his last thought as he felt something drag him into the dark.

Nice Doggy by kevmylove
Author's Notes:

Thank you guys! :)

Nick was sitting against the door. There was no one else in the hallway, they’d probably been scared of what would happen in the morning. He groaned feeling his butt cramp and a kink in his neck. He’d sat there all night waiting for AJ to knock on the door asking to be let in. That never happened. Light peered through the window; confirming that the sun had risen.

Sluggishly he stood up and looked out the window. His jaw dropped slowly and tears filled his eyes. “Noooo!!” He pushed the bar to open the door, but it was already locked. “Don’t kill them! AJ! AJ!” His voice broke as he slammed his fist into the glass.

After yelling with no avail. He gave up and rested his hands on the bar…his forehead thumped against the glass and he began to sob like a child.

“Nick…what’s going on?” Fae questioned.

She didn’t need an answer to know why he was so upset. She could see the suited men carrying torches and lighting up anything that was in their sight. She was thankful that most of them were already lifeless and they wouldn’t feel a thing. Others were caught off guard and screamed in agony.

“This is all my fault.” His lip quivered as he turned to look at Fae. “I should have listened to him that one night.”

“None of this is your fault, Nick.”

“No…but it is!” He swallowed hard.

13 Months earlier.

 “I can’t believe you are telling me this again, Lauren.” Nick paced and ran his hands over his head.

Lauren tilted her head and furrowed her brows. “I thought you loved me?”

“I do. It’s just that I‘m not ready for us to get engaged. Why do you constantly bring it up?”

“Well…Nick…we’ve been together for a while now and we‘ve been through so much. I would think that making me your wife would be something you want too.”

Nick huffed and grabbed his coat. “Of course I do. It’s just that with you always reminding me of it and constantly bringing it up, isn’t helping.”

She crossed her arms and stomped her foot like a child, “Carter, you better not leave right now. You always walk out on me when we are having a serious conversation.”

“Yeah, well this conversation is over!”

“If you…if you walk out that door, Nick Carter…” She paused, as if she was thinking through what she was about to say. “Don’t come back.”

“Fine! I wont.” He grabbed his keys and sauntered out the door. While rushing down the patio stairs and towards his car he dialed his cell phone. “Hello! Meet me at Boogies Bar…right now!” He clicked the red button on his phone and jumped into his car.

Half an hour later he was angling his car into the last parking spot in front of the bar. He could see the familiar Mercedes and he felt relieved. Lately, they’d become close and he had no idea how. Probably because he was the last one that wasn’t, actually, married. Although at times he acted like he already was.

“Yo! Is everything alright, dude?” AJ stood with a cigarette in his hand and smoke billowing out his mouth. “I got here as soon as I could. What’s going on? Are you ok?”

Nick sighed and snatched the cigarette from AJ’s fingers. “No! I just got in a fight with Lauren over the stupid engagement thing and now she dumped me.” He placed the cigarette to his lips, inhaled, then handed it over. “Fuck! It’s like we can’t go a day without talking about it.”

“Is it wrong of her to want to settle down with you? I thought you were ready for that?”

Nick glared up at AJ, “You are supposed to be on my side, man.”

“I am not on anyone’s side. I just think that you should propose if you are in love with her.”

“Whatever! I didn’t come here to stand outside in the heat and talk about love and engagements. I need a drink.” Nick made way towards the bar, while AJ took his last puff and flung the cigarette butt.

They took a seat at the bar and ordered a couple of Jack and cokes. The bartender quickly made their drinks and placed them on the counter. Nick quickly took a big gulp. AJ just took a sip and stared at his friend. This was going to be a long night.

AJ looked at his watch and groaned. He was fully sober and it was barely midnight. Unlike his good friend, Nick was totally hammered and he had his eyes on a pretty red head sitting at the end of the bar. Her eyes were blue and her smile inviting.

“Don’t even think about it! I think you’ve had your drinks and we should head home. I can tell Rob that we are leaving your car here.”

AJ was speaking, but Nick was enchanted with the red-head. “She’s hot though. Plus, when was the last time I had random sex?” He raised a brow at AJ.

“What about Lauren? You might be mad at each other right now; come tomorrow you guys are all over each other.” AJ’s eyes rolled.

"Why should I listen to you? You are the Backstreet fuck up! I can make my own choices, Mclean." Nick stood up ignoring AJ's scowl.

"Fuck you, Carter!" AJ retorted.

Nick knew that had been a low blow. He stumbled onto his friend, “I’m going for it, whether you like it or not.” He fixed himself and gave AJ a goofy drunken smile. “She can give me a ride.”

“You don’t even know if she wants you! Nick, seriously, we should go home. You can crash at my place. Sleeping with a random woman is not going to make things…” Nick began to walk away. “Nick! Nick get your ass back here…”

Nick slowly made his way towards the red-head and leaned up against the bar. “Hi there! I‘m Nick.” He slurred.

She giggled and looked him straight in the eyes. He was sure they’d changed color, because now they were between fire-red and orange. She slid her tongue over her lips and leaned forward.

“You want to get out of here?” She whispered into his ear.

Chills ran down his spine with the sound of her velvety voice. He didn’t say a word he just took her hand and let her lead the way. In the corner of his eye he saw AJ and his mouth was moving, arms flailing, but he was in a daze and determined to leave with the red-head.

Within minutes they were driving into a gated house. It looked like it was never ending. Nick had seen and even lived in his share of beautiful houses by the beach, but this one was amazing. Her lips were on his before he could even protest and her hands were fondling the buttons on his shirt.

He slammed against the front door, while she stuck the key in and unlocked it with ease. The door swung open and they both stumbled in, their lips never parting. The unknown woman’s body was hot against his as she slammed him into the wall and ripped off his shirt; slithering her tongue from his chest up his neck.

At that moment Nick was in lust and all he could think about was being inside the mysterious woman. She stepped away from him, leaving him breathing heavily. She unzipped the side of her red dress and let it fall to the ground.

Nick’s vision was getting a bit blurry and all he could see were her eyes glowing red and her tongue sliding over, what looked like sharp teeth. He laughed it off imagining that the alcohol was making him see things. He walked over to the naked woman and wrapped his arms around her waist and hoisted her up on a tall oak table in the hallway.

“Fuck me Nick!”

She slid her tongue around his earlobe and moaned as she felt him enter her. Nick felt her body shaking, but thought it was of pleasure. Her nails dug into the his back and he flinched with pain. He was used to woman moaning with pleasure, but this one was growling and the faster he went the more she shook and the louder she growled.

There was a snapping noise and she was now grunting into his ear. “Are you alright?” He asked slowing down.

She tilted her head back and let out a howl. He stopped and took a few steps back, pulling up his pants. The beautiful red-head he’d seen at the bar was gone and now there was a misshaped woman, with the face of a dog staring at him, teeth bare.

“Nice doggy!” He whispered. Then let out a scream as it pounced on him.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10735