Time Of Our Lives by JordansLady
Summary:

*working on a summary*


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2457 Read: 2898 Published: 04/22/12 Updated: 04/22/12

1. Contest by JordansLady

2. Shopping by JordansLady

3. The Concert and Meet-N-Greet by JordansLady

Contest by JordansLady
It was a warm sunny summer morning. The harsh beeping of my alarm was going off so I hit snooze button a couple times before I was finally ready to get up. I want it that way by the backstreet boys was playing on the radio so as I was brushing long light brown hair I was singing and dancing around my room. After the song the radio dj announced that the backstreet boys are going to be in town and that they were give away 2 tickets and backstage passes for you and a friend you just had to be the 100th caller. I waited a little while before calling so I would be the 100th caller. So I picked up my phone and dialed the number to 120.5 Kissfm. Hello Caller this dj tammy and you are the 100th caller. I started to jump up and day “Omg Omg thank you so much. Dj Tammy said what’s the best radio station that hooks people up? “120.5Kissfm” I said. I was jumping up and down because I was so excited about winning the tickets to the backsteet boys. “Omg I have to call I have to call Giselle,” I thought. Giselle is 5” 8’ and has light brown and blue eyes, she is a very sweet and spunky. Giselle and I have been friends since we where in dipers. Our moms have been friends in high school and stayed in touch through out the years. I picked up the phone and dialed my best friend Giselle’s number. I tapped my fingers on the counter while I waited for her to pick up the phone Giselle picked up and said “Hey girl.  What’s up?”  “I just won 2 tickets and backstage passes to the backstreet boys concert and your coming with me.” I said. Naomi held the phone away from her ear while Giselle screamed. We talked about the concert a little bit more and decided that we needed to go shopping. I  looked at the clocked and realized that I had to be at work at 1pm and it was 12:30. “Shit girl I got to go I have to be at in a half hour.” We said bye and we hung up.  I went to the bathroom and threw on some make up and looked in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door. Got to work with some time spare so I clocked in and got to work. I got off at 9pm. As soon as I clocked out I hopped in my car and headed home. When I got home set my stuff down and went to my room to go take a shower and to put on my pajamas and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I decided that I wanted to watched some tv I settled on of my favorite show Law and Order:SVU. I must have fallen asleep because I looked at the clocked and it read 1am. So I climbed up the stairs to my room and climbed into my bed and feel asleep.
Shopping by JordansLady

I woke the next morning at 10am and started to get ready for the day and that’s when I realized that had nothing to wear to the concert. So I picked up the phone and called Giselle. I tapped my fingers on counter while I waited for her to pick up the phone and she finally picked and she said hello “Girl I just relized that I have nothing to wear to the concert.” She told me that it was ok that we would just head up to the mall because she need to get something as well. “Well I got to get going so I can get ready.” I hung up the phone. I made way over to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the dining room table and thought about how was go to be seeing my idols in concert. I was especially excited about seeing my 2 favorite members of the group Nick Carter and Brian Littrell don’t get me wrong I like Aj McLean and Howie D. as well but Nick & Brian are so sexy and we they sing it makes you just melt. After I finished my bowl of cereal put it in the sink. I looked at the clock and it read 11:30.I went upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and decided that I wanted to wear my hair in a ponytail. I threw on some makeup. I went to my room to look for my tennis shoes.  Once I found my shoes I sat on my bed so I can tie my shoes. I was going down the stairs when I heard a knock at the door. I went to look at the peep hole and saw it was Giselle. “Hey girlie are you ready to go.” I told her that I was ready to go. So I grabbed my keys and purse and we were out the door. We hopped in Giselle’s car. On the way to mall we decided that we were hungry so we went to burger king and ordered some meals. We arrived at the mall and the first store we went to was sears. I was looking through the racks and couldn’t find a thing. Giselle on the other hand found a lot dresses that she loved and that I thought would look super cute on her. We went to the dressing rooms. She tried on the first dress and she stepped out and gave a little fashion show but we did not like the dress so she tried on couple more dresses. It was the 3rd dress she tried that we knew immediately that was her dress. “Girl that is the dress you should get, it looks great on you.” So we went to the check out counter and she bought the dress. We then made our way to Charlotte Russe. I was looking through the racks I  found a few dresses that I loved. So I went to the dressing rooms to try them on. I put on the 1st dress and I had a mini fashion show like we did at sears. I ended up not like the 1st 3 but when I tried the 4th dress and it felt amazing and fit nicely on my body. It was mini dress with pink and black sequence and had one shoulder. That is when I heard the most annoying voice . It was heather and the skank posse . She looked and saw my dress and said “You really think you look good?” I replied with “I know I look good.” Heather is 5”5’ and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She’s bitchy, loud and thinks that she should get everything she wants. Then theres Monica she’s 5”6’ and she is a brunette and has green eyes. She is the nicest of the 3. Then there’s kaci she is 5”7’ and is a red head and has hazel eyes. She very ditzy and thinks she could get any guy she wanted. “Why don’t you and your skank posse just leave.” She huffed and flipped her and turned on her heals. “God I hate that bitch” I told Giselle. She responded by saying “ “You aren’t the only one that hates her.” And I laughed and we went to look at some jewelry. I found some really cute earrings and bracelets that would look great with my dress. We headed to the check out stand to pay for my stuff. Then we decided we needed shoes for our dresses. We made our way to Payless Shoe Source. We picked out our shoes and made our to the checkout counter. We looked at the clocked and it read 6pm so we decided to call it a day and head home. We walked over to Giselle’s car . On the way home I asked her if she wanted to stay at my house so she didn’t have to worry about having to wake up extra early. She said “Yea sure.” We got home and dropped our purses and keys on the table. We sat on the couch and were trying to decide what we want for dinner and Giselle suggested pizza so we called the pizza place and placed our order. While we waited for the food to arrive we gave each other a mani and pedi and we watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 30 minutes later we heard the door bell ring so  we opened the door and it was the pizza guy. We paid for our food and gave the guy a tip and told him to have a nice night. We finished up our food and put the plates and cups in the sink. We talked about how excited we are about the concert. We couldn’t wait to see our favorite group. We went on for hours and about how our hair and makeup was going to look like.  At midnight we decided that it was time for bed. We said Good night and I made my way up to my room. I got ready for bed. I set the alarm and as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out.

The Concert and Meet-N-Greet by JordansLady

We woke the next moring around 9am. We decided that we would start  to get ready for the concert. So I went to go take a shower. The whole time I thought about the concert. We got dressed in our new outfits that we bought at the mall the night before. Then we did our hair I decided that I was gonna wear my hair down w/ some curl. Giselle wore a low side ponytail. We did our make up and then we looked at ourselves in the mirror and thought we looked great. We grabbed our shoes and made our way down stairs. We grabbed our purses and key its 12pm when we left the house. We got into Giselle’s Car and we were on our way. At around 1pm we both got hungry so we went to Hardees to order our meals we eat and then we were on our way. We got to the arena at around 2pm. We went to stand in the line. There was only a couple people there we arrived. So we made small talk with the other fans while we waited to go in. We finally were able to start going inside to get to our seats that were front row and center seats. Everyone started to chant Backstreet Boys Backstreet Boys. They finally came out and started to perform their songs. They sang some new songs and they sang some older tunes. We all of sudden Giselle and felt someone grab us. We saw the guard and he us told Giselle and I along with 2 other girls got picked for the guys to sing I’ll Never Break Your Heart. Aj grabbed Giselle’s hand. When I looked up saw pair of bright blue eyes that belonged to Nick Carter he held out his hand and I grabbed it. Brian was singing to this really pretty brunette. Howie’s girl was also very pretty. They sang to us and they did a wonderful job. They gave us a single flower and then we returned to our seats. The concert went on without a hitch. Once the concert was over we waited to for people to leave before we tried to go backstage to meet the fellas. Giselle and I went backstage to meet the guys. The same security guard from earlier  stopped us and asked for our passes so we showed them and then he showed us the way. We waited with a couple other girls in a room. When we got there we had seen heather, monica, kaci were there. They walked over to us and heather said “Well well well look who it is.” “What are you guys doing here?” asked heather. “Where here to see the backstreet boys so if you don’t mind would you please leave us alone. “ Whatever Bitch.” Said heather she flipped her off of her shoulder and turned on her heals and walked away. I was looking at my phone when the guys walked in the room. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the guys walk in.  As soon as heather saw Nick Carter she was all over him. He must had said something that made her laugh cause she laughed and hit his shoulder and I could see him roll his eyes. She looked over at me and gave me a smug smile. AJ walked over to Giselle and grabbed her hand walked to another part so they could talk. So there I was all by myself. There I was just looking around the room and I saw some chairs so I went to go sit there. I was playing around on my phone when I heard a somebody say “may we sit here with you.” “Yea sure.” When I looked up and saw that it was Brian Littrell and Nick Carter. “hello guys how are you guys doing?” “We’re doing great.” Can I take some pictures with you guys. I took some great pictures. I told “You guys have touch me in so many ways.” The guys got told that had to go to the table. Brian started walking to the table but Nick stayed back and asked me if he could have my number? So I told him “yea sure.” Pull out my phone and we exchanged numbers. He left to go to the table. We walked over to the table they sat at. We got over to the table to get our autographs and a hug. They told us that we looked beautiful. We talked to them for a couple more hours and until they said that they had to get on the bus so they could go to the afterparty. They asked us if we wanted join them at the after party and we told them hell yea. We followed them in our car to the hotel. When arrived to the hotel we saw the guys and we ran inside. The party was gonna be downstairs in the restaurant. We danced and eat food. We looked at the time and it said 3 am. It was to late to be driving out there so we decided to rent a hotel room. Giselle and I went up to our room. As I was laying in bed I thought we really did have the time of our lives

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10906