Birthday Dreams In London by BambiBone
Summary:

17 year old twins, Brittany and Brandy Freeman head to London to meet the boys for their upcoming 18th birthday


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3905 Read: 1284 Published: 09/30/12 Updated: 10/14/12

1. Chapter 1 -- Birthday Plans by BambiBone

2. Chapter 2 -- Meanwhile, In London by BambiBone

Chapter 1 -- Birthday Plans by BambiBone

"Wait, you mean they're in London right now? All five of them?" Brittany asked, eyes lighting up as the CD came to an end.

"Yup, all five of them are in London for three weeks, recording their new CD." Brandy said, putting her CD back in the case and back on the shelf in its place.

Brittany and Brandy Freeman were sisters, twins in fact. They were 17 years old and shared a room. Brittany had long, wavy, dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Brandy's hair was exactly the same length as Brittany's and just as wavy, except hers was dark brown and her eyes were a milk chocolate color.

At the moment, the sisters were spending their first day of summer break away from their friends, sitting in their room, listening to the only band/group that they both liked, the Backstreet Boys. They were true 90's kids, through and through. They had just got done listening to the last CD the boys released, 2009's "This Is Us".

"So, they're recording? And Kevin's back?" Brittany asked again, rocking back and forth with excitement.

Both girls had been waiting for Kevin to the group since he left in 2006 to pursue his own stuff and start a family.

"Yup, he's back! And he's going to be with the boys on their 20th Anniversary." Brandy confirmed.

Brittany squealed and clapped. Brandy leaned back on her bed and sighed. Then she shot up, hit with a sudden idea.

"Brittany! I know what we want for our birthday!"

Brittany looked at her sister from her bed like she was nuts. "Oh yeah? What do we want for our birthday?"

Brandy smiled her little devil smile that she was known for and always meant that she was about to get her own way.

"We want to go to London. ‘For the shopping' you know?"

Brittany's eyes widened with understanding and she smiled. "I believe we want to go to London for our birthday! When shall we tell mom and dad?"

David and Gracie Freeman were both high end doctors and gave their twin daughters everything they asked for.

"I say at dinner tonight. It can be our birthday gift and summer vacation combined." Brandy said, her mind coming up with ways to convince her parents of this.

"Sounds like a plan to me. What are we having for dinner anyway?" Brittany asked, turning her iPhone on to text someone.

"I have no idea, whatever mom makes, so it'll most likely be good." Brandy answered, turning her laptop on. "Who are you texting anyway?"

"Jenny. She's not feeling well; she thinks she has the flue." Brittany answered gloomily. Besides Brandy, Jenny was Brittany's best friend. Brandy thought she was a tad bit weird for a human being.

"She thinks she has the flu? It's the freaking summer time! Who the heck gets the flu during the summer?" Brandy asked, her voice colored with her weird feelings for Jenny.

Brittany threw a pillow at her and said, "Leave her alone. Jenny's perfectly normal!" Disappointment colored her voice.

"Is not," Brandy muttered, typing in her password to log into her computer. "Hey," she said a little louder. "Do you think if we hang outside the studio long enough, we could meet one of the boys?"

"Oooh. We better try!" Brittany said, insults against her friend forgotten at the idea of meeting any of the Backstreet Boys. "Do you think I'll be able to see or touch Nick?" she squealed. Brittany was in love with Nick Carter.

"I don't care, as long as I get to see AJ or Howie, I'm good." Brandy said, researching hotels near the studio where the boys were recording. Brandy, ever so different from Brittany, was an AJ McLean and Howie Dorough nut. "I think I found the perfect hotel!"

Just then, Gracie called her daughters down for dinner. Both girls sighed with relief. They were starving! They bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen like they haven't eaten in weeks. Before they sat down, they took a deep breath and took in the wonderful smell of Gracie's homemade pizza. The dough was handmade, as was the sauce. Gracie also used fresh cheese, vegetables, and meats on her pizzas. Tonight, she made on with extra cheese and green peppers and one with pepperoni. Those were Brittany and Brandy's favorites.

"Hello daddy. How are you?" Brittany asked their dad as they sat down at the table, warming him up for Brandy's strike.

David smiled at his daughters while Gracie put the pizza on the table and said, "I'm good sweetie. I'm really tired, though. It was a long day at work."

"Isn't every day a long day at work, daddy?" Brandy asked, grabbing two pieces of the green peppers and extra cheese pizza. "I mean, you're a doctor, silly."

David and Gracie both chuckled at that.                                                                            

"I guess you're right, sweetheart." He replied. "How were your day girls? Did you do anything fun?"

"No, not really." Brandy offered. "We slept in late, stayed inside and listened to the Backstreet Boys, because all five of them are in London recording a new CD."

David and Gracie rolled their eyes. They knew enough about the Backstreet Boys than either of them cared to. They didn't understand Brandy and Brittany's love for them. Not too many people did, unless they were Backstreet Boys fans themselves. I guess you'd call it a Backstreet Thing. Brandy thought to herself.

"Hey, mommy, daddy. We know what we want for our birthday!" Brandy said after a couple of minutes of silent eating.

"Oh, yeah? What would that be?" Gracie asked thoughtfully, almost like she forgot their birthday was next Tuesday. Only six days away.

Brittany glanced at Brandy. This was her ball game now.

"Well, we were thinking about combining it with our summer vacation." Brandy explained.

David raised his eyebrows and asked, "How so?"

"Well, were going to see if we could go to London for two or three weeks." Brandy explained further, her face going into its best puppy dog look.

David and Gracie's will power slipped before they even spoke. Neither of them could resist Brandy's puppy dog look, no matter what she was asking for. It looked like they were going to London.

"That's a good idea. Since your mom and I have the day off of work tomorrow, we'll do all the planning and booking than." David broke and smiled at his daughters.

Brandy and Brittany cheered and high fived as their mission were accomplished. They finished their pizza not too long after that and head back upstairs to their room, where they proceeded to dance in victory.

As Brittany fell back onto her bed, Brandy said, "We should start packing now since we're going to be there for a while and it takes us forever to pack."

"That's a good idea. And we want to pack good stuff, so we look good for our boys!" Brittany said, getting up and going to her closet on her side of the room.

"That's so true, and we should bring a couple things of extra luggage, just in case we buy stuff while we're there." Brandy said, at her closet, pulling out her matching black and purple luggage set.

"Oh, you're so smart." Brittany complimented her sister as she pulled out her all pink luggage set.

Brandy smiled and started pulling out concert tshirts to pack. She's been to so many concerts in her 17 years; she couldn't even remember them all unless she went through her tickets, which she kept perfect and hidden. She also pulled out a couple concert hoodies, because she knew London's weather was really rainy. As she went to go get some pants and hair ties to throw into her luggage, Brittany asked,

"Should I pack light colored stuff, dark colored stuff, or a mixture of the two?" she was holding up a dark blue tank top and a light pink long sleeved tshirt.

"Oh, for crying out loud, it doesn't matter, you look good in it all, so just pack something." Brandy said, irritated as she brought and armful of pants and hair ties to her bed with the rest of her stuff. Brittany stuck her tongue out at her and threw both shirts onto her bed and started picking out more stuff.

As she was doing that, Brandy started folding and putting her clothes into her luggage while thinking about what else to bring with her. Her iPhone and laptop, of course. Her own shampoo and conditioner as well, to make sure she had enough for her long, thick hair. She also was going to bring her sketch pad and colored pencils so she could draw.

"Hey, should we each bring our own shampoo and conditioner?" Brittany asked, interrupting Brandy's mental list.

"Of course. You know hotels never have enough for our hair." Brandy replied, putting her last piece of clothing into her luggage.

"That's true. Are you going to bring your drawing stuff? Because I was going to bring my writing stuff." Brittany asked. Brittany and Brandy where both very artistic in their own ways. Brittany was an excellent writer and could write for newspapers or write her own book. Brandy was an excellent artist and could be anything she wanted to be in the field, like a police sketch artist.

"Yeah, I was going to. It'll give me something to do when we're not Backstreet Hunting," Brandy said, smiling at her twin and started laughing, Brittany joining in. All of a sudden, Brandy's phone started blaring AC/DC's ‘Back in Black', interrupting their laugh feast. Brandy opened the text.

"Who is it?" Brittany asked, sitting down on her bed.

"It's Clyde." Brandy answered grumpily, replying to the text in rather the same manner. Clyde was on of Brandy's ex-boyfriends who has become a little obsessed with her after she broke up with him only after two weeks.

Brittany made an ‘ew' face and asked, "Why is that freak texting you?"

Clyde indeed was a freak, which is why Brandy dumped him.

"Search me. This guy is nuts. That's why I prefer to be mentally dating AJ or Howie." Brandy answered, hoping he wouldn't text back.

"What did he say?" Brittany asked horrified as Brandy's phone went off again.

"Ugh. He wants to know if I'll go talk to him face to face. He says he's right outside the house!" Brandy said, now horrified as well. This was the kind of freaky things he did.

Both girls ran to their window and peeked out of their curtains. There he was, standing on their front lawn, wearing his black trench coat and patched jeans, though it had to be 85 degrees outside. They quickly closed the curtains and looked at each other.

"What do we do?" Brittany asked in a whisper, as if he'd be able to hear her if she spoke too loud.

"I don't know. I think I'll tell mom and dad." Brandy whispered back.

Just then, her phone went off of again, even though she hadn't texted him back.

"What does it say?" Brittany asked, still whispering.

Brandy gulped and whispered back, "He said not to tell mom and dad. He just wanted to talk to me."

Brittany glanced back outside and said, "Don't do it. Go tell mom and dad."

"I don't plan on talking to him. Come with me while I'll tell mom and dad." Brandy said, grabbing Brittany's arm.

They both sprinted downstairs again, into the living room, where their parents were watching TV. They saw they look on their daughters' faces and instantly stood up.

"What's wrong?" David asked, going over to his baby girls, looking every bit of his 6 feet 7 inches.

"Remember Clyde? He's standing outside, texting me, but I don't want to talk to him. Having him here doesn't feel right to me." Brandy said all of this rather quickly.

David slipped on his shoes without tying them and ran outside. They heard him say a few choice words to Clyde before returning into the house. He slipped off his shoes and said,

"I don't believe he'll be bothering you any more sweetheart." He hugged both of his daughters before returning to the couch. Brandy and Brittany looked at each other and sighed.

"Thank you daddy. We're going to go back upstairs now." Brandy said, hugging her daddy again.

They headed back upstairs, hopefully for the last time tonight.

"I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to pack the rest of my stuff, since it's all small stuff." Brandy said, stretching out on her bed, looking at her luggage.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm going to put the rest of my clothes in mine and then pack the rest tomorrow." Brittany said, putting pants and shirts into her luggage.

"So are we really going to hang out around the studio where the boys are recording?" Brittany asked, zipping up her luggage and putting it on the floor.

"Of course we are. I'm not going to nothing for just anything. I'm going to meet them if it's the last thing I do." Brandy said, logging into Facebook.

"Do you think they'll even talk to us if we even see them?" Brittany fired another question at her.

"I'll make sure of it, sis. What's with all the questions anyway?" Brandy asked, glancing at her twin.

"I don't know, nervous I guess. I might actually get to meet Nickolas Gene Carter! Possibly talk to him or touch him!" Brittany said, practically exploding with excitement.

Brandy smiled and said, "I know what you mean. I might get to meet Alexander James McLean and Howard Dwaine Dorough. I might faint! They're so cute! I just might kiss them!"

"Brandy!" Brittany squealed. "They're both married!"

"So?" Brandy snorted. "And Nick is happily in a three year relationship with his girlfriend."

Brittany stayed quiet and blushed at her sister's retort.

"Let's just focus on what we would when we meet them." Brandy continued, always confident.

"If we meet them." Brittany countered.

"When, Brittany, when we meet them." Brandy said, fiercely.

Brittany looked at her with doubt written all over her face.

""Don't doubt me sis. I've got this, trust me." Brandy said her devilish smile back.

Brittany couldn't help but believe her sister now that she had that look on her face.

"Oh, it's ten o'clock." Brandy said, about an hour later, grabbing the remote. "Time for Ghost Hunters."

"Yay!" Brittany cheered, putting her iPhone on her side table so she could watch their favorite show.

 

Chapter 2 -- Meanwhile, In London by BambiBone
Author's Notes:

This chapter is the Point Of Veiw of the boys while they are in London

“Nick!” Kevin commanded. “Leave Howie alone and focus!”

Brian and AJ chuckled as Nick pouted and said, “But, Kevin! We’re almost done for the day!”

Nick threw another fruit snack at Howie. Howie, in return, pulled some ninja like moves and caught the flying snack, spun around in his chair, and threw it back at Nick. Nick caught it in his mouth and started to laugh.

Kevin threw up his hands in defeat and said, “Kids! What are you going to do with them?”

“Didn’t you miss us, cousin?” Brian asked, joining in the fruit snack fight that had ensued.

Kevin rolled his eyes and smiled.

“Man, this is such a waste of fruit snacks!” AJ said, as Brian, Nick, and Howie flopped on the floor laughing.

“You’re a waste of fruit snacks, AJ.” Nick retorted.

“Oh, what a witty comeback.” AJ said, laughing and snapping a photo of them for Instagram.

“You’re just jealous.” Nick said, sticking his tongue out as he went to get something to drink.

“Of what? Being a blonde fruit loop like you?” AJ asked, amused.

That had everyone, even Kevin, laughing. Nick came back from the kitchen, stuck his tongue out at AJ and said, “I’m the coolest blonde fruit loop you know!”

“You’re the only blonde fruit loop we know, Nick.” Kevin said, finally joining in the fun.

Everyone burst out laughing. They haven’t had this much fun in a while. The other four were extremely happy that Kevin was back for this album. The fans were happy as well. They’ve been in London for only two days and had only been to the studio once and fans were already following them.

Today, on the way back to the house they were staying at, there were enough fans following them to fill a bus! And dang, there were some pretty girls in London. Not that any of them would admit to it because they all had wives, or in Nick’s case, a girlfriend. But each of them had looked at their fair share of good looking fans.

“So, what’s on the agenda for tonight guys?” Brian asked, getting fidgety.

Brian was always on the move, and always had to have something to do. He was like a teenager with ADHD. That’s what made him and Nick such good friends.

“I say we go tear up the town.” Nick offered. “Let’s show London what these Americans are made of.” Nick and AJ whooped at that.

“Nickolas!” Howie and Kevin said in a sharp tone.

“Don’t be such party poopers.” Nick demanded.

“Yeah, we deserve at least one night of fun while we’re here!” AJ chimes in.

“They have a point.” Brian agreed. “Come on you old men. What are you guys afraid of? Being left in the dust?”

That got Kevin and Howie’s backs up. Neither of them ever backed down from the younger guys’ challenges.

“Alright, let’s go.” Howie agreed, challenge in his voice.

Nick, Brian, and AJ all smiled their best ‘challenge accepted’ smiles at him.

“How about you, Kevin? Are you in?” AJ challenged again.

Kevin’s eyes had an unstoppable fire in them and he said, “Let’s light up London, boys!”

The boys whopped and headed out the door and piled into one of the two cars they were renting.

“So, boys, where are we headed?” Kevin asked from the driver’s seat.

They all looked at Nick. He usually knew all the hot party spots, being as he was the youngest in the group.

“Let me drive and I’ll get us to the hottest spot in London.” Nick said, looking at Kevin.

Kevin narrowed his eyes at Nick. Nick Carter wasn’t exactly the best driver in the world, especially when he was this excited.

“Oh, come on guys.” Nick said, rolling his eyes. “I’m not going to get us into an accident, I swear.”

They all looked skeptical and Kevin’s eyes were still narrowed.

“Do y’all want to go out tonight or not?” Nick asked, serious for one of the few times in his life.

Kevin sighed and said, “Alright, let’s switch seats. Just don’t kill or injure us, okay?”

“Yeah, Nicky.” AJ said, I don’t think the fans would like you as much anymore.”

“Oh, leave Frack alone! I’m sure he won’t kill us!” Brian said, standing up for his best friend. “At least not tonight.”

“Oh, gee, thanks Frick.” Nick said as everyone laughed. “Way to boast my confidence.”

“Hey, let’s get off the topic of Nick’s low confidence and get going!” Howie said into the laughter.

“Alright, alright, we’re going.” Nick said as he started the car. “Are you boys ready to show London how to rock the night?”

The boys whooped again as Nick put the car in drive and took them to the place that would change their lives forever.

…..

Four Hours Later

All five boys stumbled into the rental house to find their wives (and girlfriend) up and looking rightfully pissed.

“Where have you been?” Leigh demanded, sparks shooting from her brown eyes.

The boys stopped dead, a little woozy, and each tried to control their swaying.

“Ba-ba-baby,” Howie started, stumbling over his words.

“Howard Dwaine Dorough,” Leigh spat. “You’re such a dog. You swore to me that you wouldn’t go out partying while we were here.”

“Bu-but, baby.” Howie tried to come up with something that would cover his ass.

“Don’t ‘baby’ me, you drunk bastard.” Leigh snapped. “You probably slept with some London skank, didn’t you?”

Howie didn’t have anything to say to that. In fact, neither of the boys did. They all had gone a little wild tonight and didn’t have any excuses for it.

“I bet they all did.” Lauren hissed, coming to stand next to Leigh. “Now that they’re all back together, they’ve turned into a bunch of dogs.”

Brian burped, swayed forward, and said, “No-now, I take offense to that, I-I am no-not a do-dog. I wou-would never che-cheat on my wife, no ma-matter how pla-plastered I am.” He ended his speech with another burp.

All five girls glared at him, and Rochelle said, “I think he’s the only one we can believe.”

All of the girls nodded and Leighanne grabbed Brian’s arm and lead him to their room. The rest of the boys swayed uncomfortably where they stood.

“You know what girls?” Kristen asked, standing up. “I don’t think I want to stay in a house full of dogs.”

Rochelle, Lauren, and Leigh all agreed.

“We’re leaving boys.” Lauren said. “And y’all are in a world for of shit when you get home.”

The four girls turned on their heels and headed toward their rooms to pack their stuff. The boys stumbled into the living room and collapsed onto chairs and coaches.

“We messed up big time boys.” Nick slurred, falling asleep as soon as he said it.

“Hell yeah we did.” AJ agreed, falling into a slumber as well.

It took all of five minutes for the four of them to pass out. As they were sleeping, Lauren, Kristen, Leigh, and Rochelle left the house and headed back to the states without a word to their boys.

AJ was wakening a couple hours later by the smell of eggs and bacon. He got up off the chair he fell asleep on and stretched. He moaned as his head started to pound.

“Damn hangover.” He grumbled as he padded into the kitchen to find the source of the good smelling food.

Brian and Leighanne were at the eight burner stove, making massive amounts of scrambled eggs and bacon.

“Food..” Nick moaned, coming into the kitchen right behind AJ.

“Eat,” Leighanne demanded, pointing her spatula at them. “You’ll need it.”

AJ and Nick grabbed plates and piled them high. As they sat down at the table and begun stuffing their faces, Kevin and Howie came padding in, no doubt attracted by the smell of food. They each grabbed plates as well and joined Nick and AJ at the table. They ate in silence, thinking about their major screw up last night.

As they all finished their plates, Leighanne asked, “How do y’all feel?”

“Like shit,” AJ groaned, closing his eyes, trying to bloke out the pain of his headache.

Nick grunted in agreement as he put his head on the table.

“Y’all need more rest.” Leighanne said, the mother in her taking over. “You don’t have to be in the studio today, so go back to sleep. In your beds. Now.”

Not one of the five boys argued with her. They all dragged themselves to their bedrooms and dropped on their beds like rocks.

As Leighanne watched them go, she sighed in sadness. She didn’t know what to do in this situation for her husband and his brothers. She started to clean up the breakfast mess as she thought it over.

…..

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11008