Walk With Me by Kyrie
Summary:

AJ is on tour with the group and he starts to remember a letter that was written to him when he was in rehab the second time. What happens when he comes to find this woman? How will he react?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 68 Completed: Yes Word count: 33921 Read: 82544 Published: 03/10/13 Updated: 03/18/13
Chapter 29 by Kyrie

The cousins were just finishing up their lunch and Brooke asked Alissa if she still wanted to go shopping.

 

“You know what? I’m not really in the mood to go shopping right now. I’m tired.” Alissa said.

 

“Alright, we can just head back home. Let’s go get the car.” Brooke replied.

 

“Actually,” Alissa said, “I was thinking about taking a walk down by the beach. I can take a cab home when I’m done.”

 

Brooke paused. “Are you sure you want to be by yourself?”

 

“I’m sure.” Alissa said and hugged her cousin. “I’ll be home soon ok.”

 

“Ok.” Brooke said and watched her cousin walk off.

------------------ 

He had been following the girls since they left the doctor’s office and was just waiting for the perfect opportunity. He watched as Alissa left and started down the street towards the beach. He knew that she would have to cut down one of the side streets to get to the water and he decided to meet her on the other side. He quickened his pace to make sure he got there before she did.

 --------------------- 

Alissa cut down the side street she knew would lead her to the water. Just as she was stepping onto the main street, she felt this hand grab her arm, pulling her back onto the side street.  Then, all she felt was excruciating pain that erupted on the side of her face before she lost consciousness.

 --------------------- 

Adam dragged Alissa up the alley after knocking her out and put her into the backseat of his car. He started the engine, threw the car into drive and peeled off down the street.

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11075