Crawling Back to You by Kyrie
Summary:

This is a continuation of the "Walk With Me" and "Don't Wanne Lose You Now" series.  AJ and Alissa are finally back together. What will happen when a major life change threatens their love?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: Yes Word count: 30034 Read: 73136 Published: 03/24/13 Updated: 04/27/13
Chapter 1 by Kyrie

6 months later:

 

Alissa was pacing around the hospital waiting room.  “Where are they? What’s going on?”

 

“Liss, calm down. Lucas or the doctor will be out as soon as they can.” AJ said, trying to get her to sit down. She had already worn a path in the carpet over the last four hours.

 

“How can I calm down? I’m freaking out!”

 

AJ walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. “Everything will be fine.”

 

Alissa nodded and was just about to sit when Lucas came flying through the doors.

 

“It’s a girl!”

 

Alissa hugged AJ and Lucas and started jumping around the waiting room while the guys just laughed at her. They gave her a few minutes and then AJ was able to get her to sit so that Lucas could tell them about the baby.

 

“What name did you guys decide on?” Alissa asked him once she settled down.

 

“Anne.”

 

Alissa smiled. “I like that one. I’ve always liked Anne or Catherine if I had a girl. I think AJ would be great for a boy.” she laughed winking at AJ.

 

AJ just stared at her.

 

Alissa busted out laughing. “You should see your face!” When AJ still didn’t say anything, Alissa sat down on his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Oh come on AJ, I’m just teasing you.”

 

“Ok.” was all AJ said.

 

The smile disappeared from Alissa’s face. “I’m sorry that I teased you. I didn’t mean anything by it.” she whispered in his ear.

 

AJ smiled faintly at her. “Ok.”

 

Alissa didn’t believe him but she didn’t know what else to say. She got up from his lap and turned to face Lucas. “Can we go in and see Brooke and the baby?”

 

“Why don’t you go in? AJ and I can wait here while you girls coo over the baby.” Lucas smiled.

 

“Sounds good to me.” Alissa said, kissing AJ again. She hated walking away from AJ when he seemed upset, but it was apparent that he wasn’t planning on telling her what was going on.

 

As soon as she disappeared through the doors, Lucas turned to AJ.

 

“What was that all about?”

 

AJ just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Don’t give me that AJ. Something’s wrong. You looked like you were going to have a stroke when Alissa started teasing you about baby names.”

 

“It’s nothing, not a big deal. I just got kind of freaked out.”

 

“Why?” Lucas asked.

 

“I’ve never even thought about having kids. She caught me off guard with all the planned names. I thought we were happy the way we were.”

 

“Calm down man. She didn’t ask you to have a kid; she just was teasing you about names.”

 

“I know, but she seemed serious.”

 

Lucas laughed. “All girls are serious about that. I swear they pick out baby names as soon as they get their first doll!”

 

AJ smiled. “I guess you’re right. It’s a woman thing.”

 

Lucas stood up. “Why don’t we go see the girls?”

 

“Alright.”

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11082