First Impressions by Kyrie
Past Featured StorySummary:

Katherine "Kat" Brady had been a fan of the Backstreet Boys since the day she heard their first song. She finally has a chance to meet them but it doesn't go as well as anyone had planned. Can two people recreate a first impression?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 54 Completed: Yes Word count: 40816 Read: 104385 Published: 04/28/13 Updated: 06/13/13
Chapter 15 by Kyrie

“Who is this bitch?” Michelle yelled at her friend Claudia. She shoved a picture across the table of AJ hugging some chick at the airport.

 “I have no idea.” Claudia said. “I haven’t seen her around here.”

 “It gets worse too! I turned on the celebrity gossip thing this morning and I saw a picture of her leaving his house. I am not going to tolerate this!”

 “I thought you broke up with him?”

“We are NOT broken up! I am his girlfriend and we are just on a break. I don’t know who this fucking ugly bitch thinks she is but she is not going to sleep in my bed with my man!”

 “What are you going to do about it?”

 “Wait and see. I’ll get rid of her. Trust me!”

----------------------- 

The guys worked tirelessly to finish the album and were able to do it in a day and a half.  They decided to head home and surprise the girls when they got home the next day.

 AJ drove home after making plans to play golf with Nick the next day. He was looking forward to getting some sleep and planning a surprise for Kat when she got back. Knowing he messed up before he left, he really wanted to make it up to her.

 He took a nap when he got home and when he woke up, he decided to order take out for dinner. When the doorbell rang, he was shocked to find Michelle on the other side of the door instead of his food.

 “What are you doing here?” he asked sharply.

 “I came to visit my man.” Michelle said pushing past him. “Aren’t you excited to see me?”

 “I am not your man, no I am not excited to see you and I really want you to leave. Now!”

 “C’mon baby. Let’s just cuddle and watch a movie.” Michelle said trying to kiss him.

 “Get lost Michelle. I’m done with you. Why don’t you understand that?”

 Michelle put on a pouty face and flounced down to the kitchen. “Let’s at least have a drink.”

 AJ followed her down the hallway trying to get her to stop.  “I don’t drink anymore Michelle. You know that.”

 “Well, I do. You can just have a ginger ale or something.” She grabbed two glasses out of the cabinet, pouring wine into one and soda into the other.

 “Here baby.” She handed him the glass and sat down at the counter. “Let’s just talk ok?”

 “I don’t want to talk Michelle. I want you to leave me alone.” he said drinking some of the soda.

 “Is it because of that woman who’s staying with you?”

 “What do you know about her?” he snapped.

 “I know she’s not nearly as cute as I am and I know she’s not your type sweetie.”

 AJ was getting really irritated now. “Get out Michelle. We’re done and over and…”

 “What’s the matter honey? Not feeling well.” Michelle said with a smile.

 AJ stumbled over to the couch and collapsed. Michelle pushed him down so he was lying on his back.

“Just rest baby. I’ll take care of you.”

 The last thing he remembered before passing out was her straddling him and her face hovering off his.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11095