First Impressions by Kyrie
Past Featured StorySummary:

Katherine "Kat" Brady had been a fan of the Backstreet Boys since the day she heard their first song. She finally has a chance to meet them but it doesn't go as well as anyone had planned. Can two people recreate a first impression?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 54 Completed: Yes Word count: 40816 Read: 104345 Published: 04/28/13 Updated: 06/13/13
Chapter 47 by Kyrie

AJ drove everyone back to Kat’s house once the celebration had started to wind down and he had to smile when he looked over and saw Kat staring at the ring. He truly was the luckiest guy in the world. Once they got back, Nick and Brenda left to return to her house and left AJ and Kat to enjoy the rest of their night.

 “Thank you AJ.” Kat said as they were settling onto the couch.

 “For what? I didn’t do anything.”

 “You did and you do. I’ve never had anyone love me the way you do or make me as incredibly happy. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

 AJ leaned in and kissed her. “You’re never going to have to find out. That ring you’re wearing means you’re stuck with me forever, till death do us part.”

 “I’m ok with that.” She stood up and reached out her hand.

 “What’s up?” he asked.

 “I think it’s time for a change. It’s time for me to show you exactly how much I love you.”

 She pulled him down the hallway and closed the bedroom door behind them.

 -----------------

 The foursome spent the next few days packing up the rest of Kat’s things and moving them over to Brenda’s house. She would have to be out right after New Year’s and Brenda had agreed that it would be easier for everyone to stay with her.  It would be fun to spend New Year’s Eve all together before the guys had to fly back again.

 “Kat, you know I love you right?” Nick asked.

 “Yes.” Kat said laughing.

 “Then I need to be honest with you. How much shit do you own?”

 Brenda started laughing. “Too much Nick, way too much!”

 Nick finally got the last box into the moving van and thumped down on the bumper. “You’re killing me! I thought moving all of J’s crap into his new place was a pain in the ass, but this is ten times worse.”

 AJ stopped and smacked him on the back of the head before loading the moving pads back into the van.

 “What was that for?” Nick yelped.

 “Telling me I have too much crap and for telling my fiancée that you love her!” AJ replied with a smile.

 “I was just being honest.” Nick said rubbing the back of his head.

“Thank you Nick. How about I make you dinner tonight as payment for all your hard work?” Kat chimed in with a grin.

 “Sounds good to me! Forget I mentioned how much stuff you have.” he responded, sprinting towards the house. “But I still love you!”

 “Watch it blondie!” AJ yelled walking towards Kat. He slipped his arm around her waist and noticed the circles under her eyes. “Still having trouble sleeping?”

 “No, just stretched thin. I’m nervous about ending work and moving across the country. I’ll probably sleep for 3 weeks once I finally get to your house.”

 AJ looked unconvinced. “Are you sure that’s all it is?”

 “Yup.” she said and started towards the house. “Let’s get dinner started.”

 

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11095