Sibera Series by AAronCartersgirl1
Summary:

It was the letter that hurts the most looking back, the letter that ended the best years of my life.

                “When you read this, I’m not here. You know where I am and who I chose. I’m sorry it had to be this way but its not your falut.”

As I read that part of the letter over and over again, it was always her. He loved the way she looked, he loved the way her beauty shawn in the bright sun over the beach. He loved her body, tears starting running down my eyes, wishing I was here and not the side person. Dina was right all this time, why did I never listen to her, I fell in love with the person who was never going to love me like I loved them.

It was not always this way, it was like this just happened, he was mine first but not like I wanted, and then it happened, and then well……………….

 

 

 

NOTE- IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY EMAIL ME AT FEmberton@hotmail.com,

I want to write more but I need people telling me they like it!!!!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4455 Read: 2921 Published: 06/25/13 Updated: 06/25/13
Story Notes:

Nick Meets Alexis and makes her his best friend.... What happends when the best friend is the girl he runs to after he dumps his sluts and one night stands.... who will he run to for Sex, love and an ear to listen to

1. Prolodge by AAronCartersgirl1

2. Chapter 1 by AAronCartersgirl1

3. Chapter 2 by AAronCartersgirl1

Prolodge by AAronCartersgirl1

It was the letter that hurts the most looking back, the letter that ended the best years of my life.

                “When you read this, I’m not here. You know where I am and who I chose. I’m sorry it had to be this way but its not your falut.”

As I read that part of the letter over and over again, it was always her. He loved the way she looked, he loved the way her beauty shawn in the bright sun over the beach. He loved her body, tears starting running down my eyes, wishing I was here and not the side person. Dina was right all this time, why did I never listen to her, I fell in love with the person who was never going to love me like I loved them.

It was not always this way, it was like this just happened, he was mine first but not like I wanted, and then it happened, and then well……………….

 

Summer 1998

Nicolas a business man who worked hard to have his life the way he wanted , was lying on the beach with just his swim trunks, pluckering away on his blackberry and his best friend Alexandra (AKA  Alex for short) off to the side. Another sunny day in Califorina west. The Coast line where the two friends spent most of the summer was packed with people with family and ask Nicolas called certain people “Hotties” of the beach.

This was the usual that would happen, ever since I met Nick as he likes to be called, he talks about the hotties, talks about the girls bodys and how sexy they are.

I met Nicolas on a business trip I was on. I had flown to Califorina because I was thinking it was great place to live and also my company “Flicks” had wanted me to present our new brand of Kitchen ware to a board room filled of CEO’s. I had never been more nervous in my life, I remember how it all went down.

Chapter 1 by AAronCartersgirl1

Walking into the room, thinking to myself “ Wow a room full of hotties”

                There was only one other girl in there and that was my assistant Dina. She was 5’8 and thin and blonde hair and blue eyes. Comparted to her, I knew I was going to be nervous walking in there. I myself, was 5’6 and a little on the bigger side. I had long redish hair with waves that were inheaited from my mom.

                 “Wow” I said to Dina , “ The room is filled with hotties, how am I suppoed to do this?”. “ Really Alex, you’ve done this before, but just think there all girls, best way”. As I laughed I tried to be quiet as we were standing outside the glass door that separated us from the hotties room as I called it.

                Walking into that room that day had been the hardest ever. Standing up in front of those men looking up and me and Dina was uneventful. As soon as Dina walked into the room the men were glanceing at her up and down and look at her like she was the hottest woman ever. When I had walked into the room the men just looked at me and then back at Dina.

                “Dina I don’t think I can do this” whispering to her at the head of the table , right before we were going to present.

And as Postive as Dina always was “ We can do it, we have a great chance at nailing this file”

Wiispering to myself, I have never felt so ugly and fat in my entire life. “oh well” I thought, I was never going to see any of these men again or hear from them ever again.

                I was so wrong, the presentation that day went  as expected and we had about 3 or 4 of the men intrested into buying into the  “Flicks” kicten gaget. But to what happened after the presenation I was not expected at all.

                The Blonde man with magical blue eyes walks up to me after Dina left the room, “ You guys did great, so is your friend, colleage single or wanting a good night in town”

                “Excuss me?”

                “ Um your colleage, she’s georgous, I’m sure she’d like what I’d have to offer”

                “No, that’s where you have it wrong, Dina is her name and she’s in a commited loving relationship with a guy who is way better looking then you.”

“ Well well, no need to be testly, keep it down, well why don’t you join me then” And grabed my love handle as I called it,

                “ Who the hell do you think you are” I yelled, “ Your nothing but a scum bag who wants to bang every good looking woman who you come across and by the way I’m in no need anyone’s sloopy seconds” I smacked his hand away

“ Well fatty, I would never want to bang someone with such attuite , I’ll just go find some other girl who is a lot less fat”

“ Fuck you buddy, Man you think your so hot looking the way you do, and all you are is fucking male horror”

By this time people were looking and his comapy colleges has been peering around the corner. By chance Dina had forgotten her tablet and she came into the room,

                “ Um Blonde hair man, speaking to my friend the way you have, you have no right to. She’s a beautiful , wonderful girl who you piggish man will never get to know, because you can’t look past your own insecurities”

                As Dina turned to me “ Come along Alex you don’t need this, and by the way Mr. Blonde hair you probally have a small cock that can’t even get it up for any girl” Laughing, Dina nudges me as we leave the room.             

Its funny to think back as I look over and Nicklous who is emailing another client and checkout every single girl who has walked by.

                That day with Dina was the great, I felt we both had a lot of woman power. When we had gotten back to Florida we found out a week later we had nailed the project and we signed someone. Two weeks has gone by and as I walked to my Office to see Flowers on the desk.

                Flowers? Who would of sent me flowers. I asked my office assistant Kate who they were from, she had no clue but she told me a expensive flower company droped them off this morning. “hmm” I said to myself wonder who they were from.

                Opening the card, my jaw droped inside was written a letter from the dushbag himself  apologising for calling me fat and thinking I was sloppy seconds

                Alex

                Please take this as an apology to you, I’m deeply sorry for how I acted and it was not profesinal, I’m not usally a jerk like that , but you caught me on a bad day. Before the meeting had started, I’d had over heard your friend and you talking, and I’d like to show you around Califorina , and show you what a great place it is to live. – Bad day my ass I thought ,

                I’m deeply sorry for the way I treated you and would like to invite you out to Califorina for a true apology dinner. I know you may say no, but I am truly sorry, and I’d like to make it up to you.

                Nicolas

                Wow Flowers and an invite to Califorina, I’m going to have to talk to Dina about this.

That night I went home… oh my gosh, oh my gosh who does this guy think he is sending me flowers and thinking he can just invite me out to Califorina. I’m so upset at him but at the same time there were a few places I did want to look at and it would be great to see them and use this as an excuss… But why would I want to see that piggish man again… uhhh the way he treated me and the way he talked about Dina and then those words said to me…

                How could I do this to myself, I’ve been trying to be really positive with my life  ever since we got back to Flordia, I’ve been nailing the projects here and when I heard that we nailed the Flicks Kitchen wear it made me feel great about my job. But then there still was a part of me who wanted to go take the transfer to Califorina to be an exiative of the new company there. It mean I’d have a lot more free time and would be albe to do my job from just my blackberry.

                Why did Nicolas have to be so hot. Why did the room full of guys have to include the one who was ultimilly going to insult me… uhhhhhhhh… this was going to be a long night. Thankfully Dina had agreed to come over the next morning and talk to me!

                The door bell rang at 8am on the dot…. Dragging myself out of bed I went downstairs to open the door… good old Dina walking right in and awake and dressed casual “ Wake up sleepy head , we have so much to talk about”.

                “Dina how can you be so cheery, I’m half asleep and all I want to do is crawl back into bed and forget I ever went to work and saw the prettiest flowers anyone has ever sent me…uhhh… give me a few and I’ll be down”. I walked upstairs and got dressed, I suddenly became aware that this day was real, it was no dream yesterday, I did receive flowers and now I’m going to have to made a dission about what to do.

                Walking downstairs, Dina was in my living room staring at the flowers on my Fireplace mantal, “Aren’t they beautiful” , “ Yeah they are Alex, wow I’ve never seen anything like these, there just so… wow” Dina added staring at them.

                “What are you going to do, Would you really go to Califorina? He was such a Jerk, and a pig and he tired to sleep with me and then you? That’s hurtful and I’m not going to let any guy as hot as he is treat my friend that way…” Dina said looking over taking a seat on my love seat.

                My front room was basic, a Fireplace lye as soon as you walked in and off to the side was my huge window that looked out to my street, and the other houses. On the other side was the door way to my dining room with the wall that my coutch was on and love seat off that. With pictures of flowers, and nature hung all over my place, I liked living where I was but it was expensive.

                “ I know” taking a seat on the coutch, “ Its just… I don’t know, here read the letter again” as I handed Dina the letter I just did not know what to do.

                Dina looked at it, looks up at Alex in shock, “Alex, he invited you out to Califorina?” she said with a shocked look

                “ Um did I forget to mention that?”  I said… laughing, “ Yeah you did Alex, he’s not safe, what if he gives you a drink and rapes you, Alex I know you’re an adult but with how the hell he was talking, I would not be supprised if he actually did that to you” Dina said with concern in her voice

                “ Dina, really you think blonde asshole is really going to do that?” I looked at her in shock, she usually never saids mean stuff about anyone, but I really did not blame her. “ Alex you really got to think about this, maybe phone his company, try to find out some backround information on him. All we know is he might be a fake CEO, but I’d said he’s part of the Pimp Club, are you thinking of going to Califorina?” Dina asked

                “ I don’t know,  I was going to look at a few places in a few weeks, this sorta gives me an excuss to go and I could make it a business trip to talk to the firm for our company there… Dina I don’t know, a part of me really wants to go but another part doen’t, Nicolous really hurt me, what he said, his actions, he’s a pig and I really got to remind myself of that too” I said putting my hands on my head trying to focus on what was really happening.

                “Alex, I’m just saying you really got to watch out. Yeah Califorina would be great but I don’t trust blonde asshole, I really don’t. He’s just got to hurt you, I get that vibe from him. He’s no good scum, and you know all he wants to do is sleep with anyone who will take him. If you go, don’t trust him please” Dina walking up and sitting besides me on the coutch, “ I know what you mean, he is an asshole, the letter and what he said, I don’t know. His letter got me thinking more about Califorina, I’ve  really wanted to go there for so long, I just… uhhhhh…” Looking at Dina

                For the next hour we kept talking about my dession about leaving to go to Califorina or not. We kept talking over and over again about Nicolas, and what was his motive to get me out there. I kept thinking what was his motive, he did not want me as a girlfriend and he really did not want to sleep with me. Was he really sorry, I knew in the back of my mind he was not sorry, he was just another asshole Dina and I had run into but for some reason he was sorry.

                “ Dina, I bet he’s invited me out because I yelled infront of his company” I laughed, “ Yeah you could be right.” Dina said

                “ Look we’ve talked about this for awhile now, Phone his company Monday morning, I’ll cover for you, you don’t have any meetings and find out more about him. See if he was really being Sinsire. If he is, I don’t know go out there cause you want to anyway, but just be careful. Yes he’s a total asshole and we want to kick him hard in the balls, but maybe just see what he’s going to say. Maybe he’ll have a hot friend” Dina said smiling

                “ I still don’t know, but heck why not, I’ll call there , find me the number. I have his last name on his card and I’ll reseach him to see what type of guy he is at work. I do really want to go out there, I just wish he was not so hot” I said blushing

                “ Alex, first time I heard you call Mr.Asshole hot”, “ Yeah he is but he’s an asshole and hurt me a lot and has lost my respect, he’s not getting away that easily. Anyway if I get a nice house, I’ll just make you move in with me in Califorina” I said smiling……..

                After Dina left that afternoon, I went upstairs and got dressed and thinking about what I was to do on this lovely weekend. Go get groceries, store, and errons Dina was suppoed to do but did not cause she helped me… uhhhhh… what a day.

End Notes:

Please email me at FEmberton@hotmail.com --- and TELL me what you think... If you want to read more -- I NEED ALL THE FEEDBACK

Chapter 2 by AAronCartersgirl1
Author's Notes:

IF YOU LIKE IT EMAIL ME AT FEmberton@hotmail.com

Getting back to my house around 4pm I see my answering machine flashing. It was Saturday, who would be calling me? I already spoke to Dina this morning, and if she wants to reach me she reaches me on her cell phone. As I press play, my mind body stands in shock, fear and is fozen from the voice that is coming out of the machine:

                Um Hello? Is this thing on? Um ok, hey Alex this is Nicolas, I’m sorry to call you at home, I wanted to know if you got the flowers and was hoping you’d join me in Califorina next weekend, there is a event I have to go to and I’d like to aplogise for my actions by having you as my dinner date. Anyway give me a call at 304-665-4325, Thanks – hope you don’t mind I did call your work place to find out your number, give me a call when you can! Bye sweet cheeks

                Oh my gosh… I’m here standing, frozen. I feel like my feet are stuck, all I can do is stare at my answering machine. He called, he called . My blood is rushing though me. A part of me wants to make up a story saying , look Alex he really does like you and you and him will be together forever. Another part of me wants me to see the truth, he’s nothing but a scum bag  seeing if he can make up his asshole attuite by getting me in bed.

                Who would not want to have him in bed, he must have a six pack and his sexy blond hair the way it slightly goes over his eyes. His eyes so blue and deep and his shirt looked so sexy on him and the way his pants grasped his ass.

                Alex I said to myself what are you doing, oh my I really got to call Dina. Why did he have to do this to me, I got to get my self onto the phone first thing Monday morning and stalk him down. He’s so not getting a phone call back, but what if he changes his mind before I get the chance to call him. Get a grip Alex this guy is nothing but scum. Call Dina and remind youself why you never want to call him ever!

                All weekend I was just pacing and pacing my house. I was going from one room to another thinking what made him call me?

                I had called Dina on Saturday night, she suggested the same thing as before “ Alex, look his company, he sent you his card, call about him, maybe’s he a nice guy, I dought it but see what his company has to say about him”.

                As Dina words ran though my head I really wondered what was going to happen when I had called his work place asking about him. He did it about me, oh I could just kill him for that really what the hell in his right of mind did he have to do that? He thought he was like super god or something. Uhh all he was , was a huge as jerk, pig, and some guy who goes and fucks who ever he wants. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I just wanted to scream.

                Sunday night laying in bed before I went to bed, another day of screaming to myself. All I wanted to do scream. I was going to end up pulling my hair out over this guy. He’s driving me crazy. He’s making me go crazy. Half of me is lying here giddy for no reason and half of me wants to get a bow and arrow and point it at his dick and make sure it never works.               

                Lying there, just about to close my eyes my phone rings. I look at the time, it was 9pm. Who the hell is calling me at 9pm at night? Reaching over and getting the phone, I forgot to look at the caller ID,         “Hello” I sounded questionable, “Well well now , I see you are alive, trying to advoid me?” oh my gosh it was Nicolas, what the fuck was he calling me at 9pm at night. Fuck, then I remember where he lives in Califorina, it was 6pm there.

                “ No, I was taking my time getting back to you”   Quickly answering as I put in a smart remark, I can see this guy without really knowing him can get under my skin. I was going to try not to let him but I think he was already winning by the first sentence he spoke.              

                “ Really now, Did you get the flowers I sent you? I hope you liked them” he said in a smirsh way, was not to sure weither to trust him or not. “ Yes I did, thank you Nicolas, that was really sweet. Can I ask, how did you know I was looking for a place to live in Califorina?” I wanted to know, and fast because I could just see myself within  the next few minutes telling him off.

                “ Actually, I was ease droping on you and your friends conversation before your presentation, I was hoping your friend was single but …… Did you get my invation about dinner date to my company event?” he asked slyly. “ Um Yeah I did, but I’d hate you to be seen with a fat girl Nicolas, I would hate to embarrass you in front of all the people you need to impress… are you sure you’d like me to go when you can go get yourself a slut off the steet?” I gave my mind to him, oh yeah I was fighting back, if he was going to be stupid enough to call me at 9pm at night my time he was going to get my fregin piece of mind.     

                For a minute there the phone was dead slient, he knew I was catching him at his own game you could just tell from the tence moment that came over the phone. Waiting those few seconds felt like an hour waiting to hear what smart remark he was going to come up with?

                “ Alex, your pretty, and I’d like you to be my date.” Nicklous said with a touch of not knowing what to say. “ Um Nicklous, you did not answer my question, why would you want to take me, and don’t try oh your pretty on me Nicklous, cause I won’t buy it, remember I do have a friend who wants to kill you after you tried to hit on her” I said slyly.

                At that moment I really did not know what Nick was going to say. He has hit on Dina and now he was trying to get me to go to Califorina. I wanted to scream over the phone Yes YES I’ll go. I’ve been dying to go there again to check out the places to live but the other half of me knew that if I went with Nick I’d be really hurt and it be a pitty date which felt shameful.

                “ Alex, please,” A pause in his voice trying to find the right words to use “ Can you please just come here to Califorina. I’ll put you up at a really nice hotel, I’d offer for you to stay with me, but I know…” I quickly intrupted, knowing by this point I was never got to get my full answer I wanted to get. “ You wanted me to stay with you? Really? Um NO I’d rather stay at a hotel so what ever slut you deside to pick up that night, you can go get an STD from her”

                “So does that mean you will come to Califorina, I’ve already cleared it with your work? They said you had work to do out her anyway and….” Oh my gosh, he really had phoned my work and talked to the HR people, what the hell. I was dying inside, my face RED as my hair, what to say, at this point I really did want to kill him.

                “MR. Niclous, Do you even have a last name?” “ Um Chapmen” As he quickly answered. “ Mr. Chapmen, you want to come to Califorina so you can say sorry to me for calling me fat, be your date, which sounds weird and on top of that you called my work to find out about me?”.

                At this point I was furious, I just had almost no words left, I did want to go, I really did but I just wish it was under better circumstances.

                “Ms. Alex, Call me Nick for short, please say you will accept. I can have everything ready in the morning to be shipped to you and on your desk for tomorrow before you leave work. By the way, you work was so kind to offer up the information about you. Hmmm from what the HR Manager said, she’s never been on a vacation and she needs one” Nicklous said with pride in his voice. For the love of sake, he sounded so proud of himself that he actually did this. I wanted to kill him now more then ever but I was going to handle this maturely.

                “ UM Nick, Fine, I’ll guess I’ll go but just so you know, I want a top hotel, and I’m staying 2 nights so I can turn half of it into a business trip and a new housing oppurtuniy.”

                I just gave in, what was a girl to do, I’ve had enough with his attuite, I really did want to go to Califorina, so I’d have to put up with him and his CEO’s buddies. But I wanted to go to Califorina anyway. I wanted to go look at places and this was a great excuss to get away and I could go talk to the office the company had down there. What I really was not telling anyone even Dina is that a few months ago I was offered a head position there but I turned it down at the time due to no housing.

                The company had been after me for awhile and they kept at me. I had emailed them while I was down there to try to talk but I was with Dina and I did not want her to find out I’d been offered a great job down in califorina.

                “Why thank you miss Alex, I can’t wait for your company, why don’t I call you next weekend before you come down?”

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11114