Beautiful Lie by Nessie
Past Featured StorySummary: Nick’s new girlfriend, Autumn, isn’t who she say she is to be. Autumn has two sides about her, the first side is what everyone sees the sweet, small town girl. But can you say that is nothing but a lie, because she isn’t as sweet innocent small town girl, but a big time city girl, that can lie her way through anything. And there is one person who can see straight through her, Jennifer. Jennifer is Nick’s best friend since they were babies, and she is even his ex-girlfriend too, but unlike his other girlfriends, she is the only one he truly trusts with everything, and that even means which girl is right for him. It was Jennifer who learned that Autumn was just using Nick for his money, she was really taking his money from him and giving it to another guy that she is seeing, all while she was telling Nick all kinds of lies.
It’s Jennifer, who has to show Nick that Autumn isn’t the sweet innocent person that everyone thinks she is and that she is playing Nick for a fool.
Nick also realizes that the only person who loves him for him and he still loves is Jennifer but he has to find some way to tell her, so she can help him heal his broken heart because of all the Beautiful Lies that Autumn has told him.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 13932 Read: 19476 Published: 01/02/14 Updated: 01/02/14

1. Chapter 1 by Nessie

2. Chapter 2 by Nessie

3. Chapter 3 by Nessie

4. Chapter 4 by Nessie

5. Chapter 5 by Nessie

6. Chapter 6 by Nessie

7. Chapter 7 by Nessie

8. Chapter 8 by Nessie

9. Chapter 9 by Nessie

10. Chapter 10 by Nessie

11. Chapter 11 by Nessie

12. Chapter 12 by Nessie

Chapter 1 by Nessie
Chapter 1

“ So what are you doing this weekend?” Summer asked me as we sat at the bar.
“ I’m not sure at the moment, my dad has a friend coming over and he wanted me to go with them on a fishing trip.” I said as the bar tender came over to us.
“ Good afternoon so what can I get for you to drink?” the lady asked us as she handed us two menus.
“ Um… I would like to have some sweet tea please?” Summer said as she opened up the menu.
“ Ok, and for you Jennifer.” The lady asked as she looked at me and gave me a smile.
“ Um… I would like to have a coke with lime please?” I said opening up my menu and gave BJ a smile and just shook my head.
“ Ok a coke with lime, do you want a lemon with your tea?” BJ asked Summer.
“ Sure that sounds great.” Summer said as she scanned the menu really quick.
BJ just nodded and then turned and began filling our drink orders.
“ So I wonder why your father wants you to go fishing with him and his friend?” Summer said as she began to looking more closely at her menu.
“ Yeah I do wonder as to why he wants me to come, and I did over hear him say something to his friend that it was fine if he could bring someone else with him.” I said as BJ came back with our drinks.
“ Here’s your coke and your tea, so are you guys ready to order?” BJ said as she came back over and to us and sat our drinks down in front of us.
“ Yes I would like to have the Southwestern Eggrolls please.” I said closing the menu and putting it down on the bar counter.
“ Ok and for you Summer.” BJ turning her attention to Summer.
“ I think I will have the bacon hamburger please with onion rings and I would like to have it cooked medium please.” Summer said as she closed her menu too.
“ Ok I have and order of Southwestern Eggrolls and Bacon hamburger medium and onion rings?” BJ said as she read back our order to us just to make sure it was correct.
We both nodded yes and she walked off to the kitchen and put our order in.
“ Oh great look who just walked in?” I said as I turned around and saw the person who’s high pitched voice came from.
“ Oh great Autumn the biggest whore around.” Summer said as she turned around and saw her sister come walking into the restaurant.
“ Why does she have to follow us around and ruin our lunch?” I said as watch the hosts show her to her table that was on the other side of restaurant but close enough so we could see her.
“ I don’t know, but she did know that we where going to be here for lunch and what time too. Don’t give me that look I didn’t tell her that I was coming here.” Summer said as she turn back around and saw a look that I have her.
“ Ok I believe you, but I wonder how she knew you where going to be here.” I said just as heard the voice of my ex-boyfriend coming from the host’s podium.
“ I don’t know but she did tell me that she met this guy at a club the other night.” Summer said as she turned her attention back to the table that her sister was sitting at.
“ Oh great now I know how she followed us here.” I said as I saw Nick join Autumn at her table.
“ Please don’t tell me that you told him that you where coming here?” Summer asked as she saw him lean over and giving Autumn a kiss.
“ Well I may have told him by accident.” I said as BJ come back with our lunch.
“ Oh great he and that whore is here, there is something that I don’t like about her.” BJ said as she put our food down in front of us and she looked over to the table that her brother was sitting at.
“ Hey that is my sister that you are talking about, but you are so very right about two things, she is a whore and there something about her that she is hiding from my family.” Summer said as she picked up her silverware.
“ I’m sorry.” BJ said as she looked at Summer and gave her a sympatric smile.
“ Thanks, but you know your brother isn’t any better.” Summer said returning BJ’s smile.
“ I know what you are talking about, the only time he did do something right by dating someone was you Jennifer.” BJ said as a waiter came over and handed BJ his drink order.
“ Gee thanks glad to know that BJ.” I said as I picked an Eggrolls and dunked it into one of the sauces and began to eat.
We sat there and ate our lunch and I began to wonder what Autumn was up to, because the last time I saw her she was hanging out with this guy who was in a bike gang. And that was only two days ago.
But I will learn in time what she will be up to and it will be me who will pick up Nick’s broken heart when she hurts him really bad.
Chapter 2 by Nessie
Chapter 2

“ Man I can’t believe that your sister is dating Nick, and I swear to you I will kick her ass.” I said as I watched Autumn and her friends sitting around the table.
“ I know and yes I will kick her ass too and yes I know that she is my sister too.” Summer said as she turned and looked at the group too.
“ From the last person she dated he learned that not only was she dating him but she was seeing someone else too and she was taking him for his money.” I said as a group of five guys came into the room.
“ Yeah I know and I told her that what she was doing was so very wrong, but she told me that what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. And that really pissed me off too, and yes I have told that guy that she would use him but of course he didn’t believe me until it happen.” Summer said as she took a sip of her drink.
“ Yeah I basically told him the same thing too.” I said as I reached over to my drink and took a sip of it too.
We got our food and began eating, and then the next thing I know I saw one of the guys from the group that just came in go over to Autumn’s table. And the next thing I know I saw him sit down beside her, and then he motion for his friend to join him and the girls.
“ I’ll be right back I’m going to the restroom.” I said getting up from the table.
“ Ok I’ll be right here.” Summer said as she picked up a French fry and ate it.
I went into the restroom and went into the stall and began doing my thing. I was sitting there when I heard someone come into the restroom.
“ Oh man are you going to go with that guy?” I heard a girl said as she came into the room.
“ Yeah I’m going with him, and I’m going to fuck his brains out.” I heard Autumn say.
“ But don’t you have a boyfriend?” the girl said as she opened up her purse and pulled out a small package of cocaine.
“ Yeah I do but he is out of town at the moment and I’m horny.” Autumn said as she too took out a small package of cocaine too.
“ Oh man I can’t believe that you would fuck someone else, my God you are dating Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys and you can fuck him, but yet you want to fuck someone else. Why didn’t you go with him on tour.” The girl asked as she bent down and took a snort of her coke.
“ Are you kidding I really didn’t want to go because I don’t want to be around those whores he calls fans.” Autumn said as she too took a snort too.
They finished their hit and cleaned up some before heading back out of the restroom and going back to their table.
I got out of the stall and washed my hands and made sure you couldn’t see the tear streaks running down my face.
“ That fucking Bitch.” I said before heading out the restroom and went back to my table.
“ Oh man you looked pissed off.” Summer said as I came back to the table.
“ Your sister is so dead, I just over heard her talking to one of her friends and she told her that she was going to fuck one of those guys.” I said as I looked over to the table and saw the guy lean over and gave Autumn a kiss.
The next thing I know Summer got up and headed over to the table and pulled Autumn’s hair so that way she pulled her away from the guy.
“ I don’t believe you, you fucking little whore.” Summer said as she pulled her sister way from the group and to the restroom.
“ Don’t you dare call me that, and what is your problem Summer.” Autumn said as she pulled her arm out of the Summer’s grasp.
“ I know what you are going to do and I really can’t believe that you are going to cheat on Nick.” Summer said as she pulled her sister’s chin up so that way they were looking into each other’s eyes.
“ What are you going to tell him, oh that’s right you can’t because he is on tour over in Europe.” Autumn said as she pushed herself away from the wall and away from Summer.
“ Well I might not be able to tell him but I do know someone who can.” Summer said giving her sister a very evil grin before heading out of the restroom.
Autumn just stood there and hoped that her sister wouldn’t tell this friend, but then she thought for a moment and just shrugged, knowing that Summer wouldn’t carry out her threat.
“ I have a favor to ask you I want you to call Nick and tell him what you saw.” Summer said as she came back to the table and sat down.
“ Ok, but I will have to do it in a couple of days, when Nick has a day off.” I said knowing what was going on and really hate to be the one to let him know that his girlfriend is cheating on him.
We left the restaurant long before the group so I really don’t know if Autumn went with that guy or not.
I walked into my house and turned on the TV and just sat there watching some movies before getting very sleepy. Getting up I headed to my bed room and cried myself to sleep, because I was thinking about all the great times that Nick and I had together, and how his heart is going to be broken when he learns about Autumn.
Chapter 3 by Nessie
Chapter 3

“ Hey baby what’s going on?” Nick asked as he came into the bedroom.
“ I just got a call from my mom and there is a family emergency that just came up out of town.” Autumn said as she grabbed her bag and put it onto the bed.
“ Oh ok well then I hope that everything is fine. Do you want something to eat, I going to make me something to eat.” Nick said as he just stood in the door way watching Autumn packing her bag.
“ Um… no thanks I can get something on my way to my parents.” Autumn said as she put a pair of jeans in the bag.
“ Well then I’ll let you finishing packing then.” He said as he turned away and headed down to the kitchen.
“ Man he is so stupid.” Autumn mumbled under her breath.
Autumn finished her packing and picked up her bag and headed out of the bedroom, and to the living room.
“ Well I’ll see you in a couple of weeks, Love you Nick.” Autumn said as she opened the front door.
“ Um… yeah see ya, love you too.” Nick said as he walked to the door and held it open.
Autumn just nodded and headed out to her car and putting her bag into the trunk before getting into the car, and drove off.
Two hours later Autumn was pulling up to the curb of the five star resort just as the valet came up to the car.
Getting out of the car she handed the guy the keys just as a bell hop came out with a luggage rack.
“ Good afternoon Miss can I help you with your bags.” The bell hop asked as the valet came over to the trunk with the keys.
“ Sure there are two bags in the trunk thanks.” Autumn said as she watch the valet open up the trunk and the bell hop grabbed the bags.
“ Ok Miss if you fallow me I will take you to the front desk.” The bell hop said as the valet gave her a stub for her car keys.
Both of the left the guy with the car and walked into the hotel’s lobby.
“ Oh man this place is beautiful.” Autumn said as she looked around the room and saw the different flowers and animals in the lobby.
“ Good afternoon and welcome to the Wild Kingdom Hotel and Resort, I’m Kalian and I will be your day concierge.” The lady behind the desk said as Autumn and the bell hop came up to her.
“ Hello I’m Autumn Miller and I have a reservation for the week.” Autumn said as she got out her conformation info, that one of her friends sent her.
“ Ok, oh yes Miss Miller here we are. You have one of the suites.” Kalian said as she checked Autumn in.
“ Oh goodie, I do hope to see a lot of animals while I’m here, Oh I have a couple of friends that should be here too, so I was wondering if they have checked in yet?” Autumn asked as Kalian handed her information back too her.
“ Ok what are their names and I will check for you.” Kalian asked as she finished making the room key for Autumn.
“ They are June and Cindy Millerson, Candy Trible and Karen Traviss.” Autumn said as she leaned a little on the desk.
“ Um… Traviss… Ok. Yes ma’am they are here, and checked in too.” Kalian said as she looked up the last name and saw that all the people that Autumn had asked about.
“ Ok that’s great and thank you so very much.” Autumn said as Kalian gave the bell hop the room key and her the extra one along with some information about the hotel.
“ This way Miss Miller.” The bell hop said as began heading for the area that the Club levels where on.
The stopped long enough for the bell hop slide the card key into the slot by a door and the door unlocked. They then continue down the hallway until coming to the room.
“ Welcome to the Kilimanjaro Club level area hope that you enjoy your stay with us Miss Miller.” The bell hop said as he brought Autumn’s bags in to the suite.
“ Um… Thanks, can you bring them into the bedroom and put them on a bed please.” Autumn said as she went over to the sliding door and open up the door and stepping out of the balcony.
The bell hop did what she asked before coming back into the living room area.
Autumn gave him his tip before he walked out of the door.
“ Hey Cindy, I’m here. Ok I’ll meet you guys in the lobby.” Autumn said as she called one of her friends to let her know that she was there.
Making sure that her make up was fine, she picked up her key card and headed out of the room and to the lobby.
“ Autumn we are so happy that you could join us, how in the world did you get away from that talent less singer you have for a boyfriend.” Candy said as Autumn came up to the small group that was waiting for her in the lobby.
“ Hey that’s mean Nick is great singer, he’s better than Justin Timberlake.” June said as she defended Nick.
“ I told him that I had a family emergency was all and he was stupid enough to buy it too. So where are we going today?” Autumn said as she gave everyone welcoming hugs.
They all agreed that since they were in the Animal Park why not start there and spend the day watching the animals and riding the rides.
While they were sitting at one of the tables a guy came up and began talking to Autumn and before everyone knew it her and the guy disappeared and it wasn’t until the next morning that her friends learned where Autumn and the guy went to and what happen also.
And they hung out together for the whole time she was there, but on the last day she told the guy that it would be better if they never see each other again and for him not to call her either.
Chapter 4 by Nessie
Chapter 4

“ Hello?” I said as I answered my phone.
“ Hey Jenny what are you doing?” Nick asked as he got up and made his way to the bathroom.
“ I’m about to walk into the grocery store what are you doing?” I asked as I pulled a cart from the rack and headed into the main part of the store.
“ I just got up and now I’m about to hit the shower.” Nick said as he stopped by the sink and looked at himself and ran his hand through his hair.
“ Oh, so where is what’s her name?” I asked going over to the stack of apples.
“ Um… I think she said something about going to the grocery store, so I’m guessing that’s where she is.” He said as he made his way over to the toilet.
“ Oh, I see, hey I have to go I have another call.” I said as my phone beeped to let me know that I had another call.
“ Ok I’ll talk to you later then have a great day.” Nick said before hanging up so that way he could use the rest room, before getting into the shower.
“ Hello?” I said as I answered my other call.
“ Hey sweetie I was wondering if you could pick me up a couple of things while you are at the store.” Mom asked as she looked into the fridge and saw that she had enough milk for one cake that she was making.
“ Sure let me get my list and add your stuff to mine.” I said as I write mom down on the paper.
Mom gave me her a list of things that she need from the store so that way she could finish making cakes for a party and cookout that we were going to in a couple of days.
“ Thanks Jen you are sweetie, I’ll see you in a little while then.” Mom said before we hung up our phones.
“ Your welcome and I’ll see you soon.” I said hanging up my phone and when over to the oranges.
I looked around the fruits and veggies before heading down the first isle and picked up the stuff that I need that was on that isle.
I was about to go down one isle that was near the back of the area that had the milk and cheese on. And that’s when I heard the voice of the one person that I couldn’t stand and I wanted to beat the shit out of for the things she is doing to Nick.
“ So sweetie what’s your name?” the dark hair guy asked Autumn.
“ Hey, my name is Autumn what’s yours?” she asked as she move closer to the guy.
“ My name is Chris, Autumn is a beautiful name and I like it.” Chris said as he moved closer too and began moving his hand up her arm.
“ Thanks, so how old are you and are you seeing anyone?” Autumn asked as she gave him a very sweet smile.
“ I’m 28 and no I’m not seeing one but I would like to get to know you a little better though, so what about you are you seeing anyone and I know it’s not right to ask a lady her age.” Chris said with a small laugh.
I moved just a little closer so that way I could hear what she had to say to that question, and I was also thinking should I come up to them and interrupt, but I thought better of it because I don’t want to make a scene in the store.
“ It’s ok I don’t mine letting you know my age, I’m 24 and I’m very much single, and just like you I would like to get to know you a little better also.” Autumn said as she turned to Chris and he pulled her to him and they began kissing.
“ Oh man that little Bitch is going to get one of these days, I just wish he would open his eyes to see what she is doing to him.” I said to myself as I picked up the butter that I needed and turning my cart around so that way I could head down another isle so that way I don’t have to get near her.
After getting the stuff on the list I left the store and headed over to my house really quick and put the stuff up before heading over to my parents house and gave my mom the stuff that she needed.
“ Mom what would you do, if you knew that one of your friend’s husband’s or wives was cheating on them?” I asked as I sat at the counter and watched her put the batter into the pan.
“ Oh boy, let me guess you have a friend who’s boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating on them?” mom asked as she looked up at me and saw tears well up in my eyes.
“ Um… yes, and the only thing is he is so blind to see what is going on in front of him, and I really hate to see him hurt you know.” I said as I wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheek.
“ I see, well the only thing you can do is really let him figure out what’s going on with his girlfriend on his own, because if you say something he might think that you are jealous and want to come between him and his girlfriend.” Mom said as she put the pan into the oven.
“ I know and I understand what you are saying but what if he asked you what do you think what’s going with his girlfriend, because he has a feelings that something isn’t right?” I said hoping that Nick would ask me something about Autumn’s strange behavior.
“ Oh I see, I would tell him that you really don’t want to say anything because you don’t want to lose him as a friend.” Mom said as we heard the garage door opening and voices of my sister and dad.
“ Ok I see, well I better get going I have a few more things to do, thanks mom love you.” I said getting up and giving her a hug before going over to the couple that just came into the room and giving the hugs too.
I said goodbye to my family and headed back home, and on the way there I was trying to think if I should tell Nick what I heard at the store or let him figure out that Autumn is cheating on him on his own.
I got home and began cleaning my house before I was to met up with couple of my friends at the restaurant before going to the movies.
Chapter 5 by Nessie
Chapter 5

“ Hey Q it’s so great to see you and how is your girlfriend?” I asked as I saw one of the Backstreet Boys’ bodyguards standing at the pick up the passengers as they arrived at the airport.
“ Hey Jennifer and it’s great to see you too and she is doing great, she will be here at the end of the tour. How many bags do you have with you this time around?” he asked as we headed for the baggage claim.
“ I only have two, that’s because I can only stay for two weeks.” I said as followed the small crowd.
“ Oh well Nick didn’t tell me that, oh darn your going to miss my girlfriend and she really wanted to meet you.” Q said as we walked into the main terminal of the airport.
“She will meet me because I’ll be back for the last week of the tour, the reason why I can’t stay for the whole tour is because I have to be at work while other people take their vacations and when they are done then I can come back on tour.” I said as we walked into the baggage claim.
“ I understand that I used to the same thing too, before working with these guys.” Q said with a laugh.
“ Oh really, I bet this job pays more than whatever you were making at your other job.” I said as we stepped up to caracal and waited for my luggage to show up.
He just laughed as the bell from the caracal and it started up and luggage started to come down the ramp.
Twenty minutes later I had my two suite cases and Q and I headed out to the SUV that was waiting for both of us.
Thirty minutes later we where pulling up at the hotel and I had to go to the front desk to check in while Q stood there close by due to the fact that there were fans hanging around the hotel.
“ Hello can I help you?” the lady at the front desk asked as I came up to the desk.
“ Yes, I have reservation.” I said as Q stepped up beside me and handed the lady a piece of paper.
“ Um… yes… I need your name please.” The lady asked as she looked down at her computer.
“ It’s Jennifer.” I said as I pulled out my ID and gave it to her.
“ Ok and I see that you are with the tour group here, now I just need for this gentleman here to sign this for me.” The lady said as she handed Q the paper for him to sign.
Q signed the paper and the lady gave me the room key and then I followed the bell hop and Q to the elevator.
“ Oh my God that’s one of the bodyguards for the Backstreet Boys, and he is usually with Nick too, but who is that girl with him.” A girl said as she looked over at us.
Both Q and I laughed before getting onto the elevator, then the bell hop pushed the button to the floor that my room was on.
“ Man that will never get old, because people will always wonder who is with Nick or the other guys, and they well never understand that we are just friends and friends only.” I said as the bell dinged as the elevator slowed down to our floor.
“ That is so true, but are you so sure that you are just friends.” Q said as he stepped off the elevator and just left me standing there thinking about what he just said.
I followed the bell hop to my room and he unlocked the door before handing me the key and going into the room.
I walked into the room and could not believe how big and beautiful the room, I gave the bell hop a tip before he left the room.
I went over to the French doors and opened it up and saw that my room opened up to the pool which was also beautiful with it’s waterfalls, and trees all around it.
“ Jenny you’re here I’m so glad to see you.” Nick said as he came running into my room and I turn around in time to see Q shutting the door.
“ Hey Nick and I’m glad to see you too.” I said just as he came up to me and pulled me into his arms.
“ So how are things back home?” he asked as he let me go and went over to the chair and sat down.
“ Oh boy…. Um… well things are going good.” I said looking down, because I couldn’t look him straight in the eyes because I had to find some way to tell him about his girlfriend.
“ Ok what did Autumn do this time.” Nick said as he knew something was wrong and it had to do with his girlfriend.
“ Well yes it does have something to do with Autumn, you remember when I told you that I was at the grocery store and you told me that she too was at the store, well I saw her there, and it seems she didn’t leave the store alone.” I said as I saw Nick nodded as he knew what I was talking about.
“ Thanks for telling me that my girlfriend is cheating on me, so do you know what was going on between her and this person she left with?” Nick asked as looked down at his hands and I watched his cheek clinch.
“ Yeah you can say that I over heard some of her conversation with this guy, who’s name is Chris, and what she told him was she was very single and then they started making out in the store.” I said as took his hand and held it.
“ I should have know that something was going on with her, and I’m so dumb, well I guess now is the time for me to tell her to get lost and if she takes anything else of mine I will have her arrested for theft.” Nick said as he stood up from his chair.
“ I’m sorry that I had to be the one to tell you, and I should have told you sooner when I found out what she was doing.” I said also standing up but before I could say anything else he pulled me into his arms and then he started kissing me.
Chapter 6 by Nessie
Chapter 6

Nick opened his right eye when he heard the door opened up and then softly closed.
He watched the shadow figure of Autumn head into the bathroom and a few minutes later he felt her climb into the bed next to her.
He then felt her wrap her arms around him as she cuddled up next to him.
“ So you had a great night?” Nick said as she felt her exhaled.
“ Um…yeah I’m sorry that I woke you up.” Autumn said as she yawned and closed her eyes.
“ That’s good I’m glad to hear that you had a great time.” Nick said trying not to get up and pull her out of the bed and kick her out of the room.
“ Um… Night baby see you in the morning.” Was all she said before falling asleep.
The only thing he could do now was close his eyes and go back to sleep, he will deal with her tomorrow morning.
I walked down the lightly dimmed hallway towards my hotel room, I was remembering all the stuff that I had seen at the night club, and I could not believe my eyes. And I even got photos in which I and sent to Nick so he could get a view of what his girlfriend was doing when he wasn’t around her, and the funny thing is she didn’t even know that I was here.
I saw her go into the room, my only hope is that Nick wouldn’t kill her, or he won’t do something stupid like put a hole in the wall, as he wants to hit something.
I finally reached my room and I unlocked the door and walked into the room. I closed the door and doubled locked it before going into the bathroom and got ready for bed, once I had my tank top and shorts before climbing into the bed and falling asleep.
The following morning Nick woke up to the sound of a beeping of the alarm.
“ Nick baby turn over and answer the phone.” Autumn said as she pulled the pillow over her face.
“ Fine it’s time to get up.” Nick said as he picked up the phone and told the person thank you.
“ Can’t I stay here for another ten minutes.” Autumn whined.
“ No, I want you up… and tell me what happen last night.” Nick said sitting up and looking straight at Autumn.
“ But Nick I’m…. um… nothing happen last night… I saw some fans and hung out with a couple of them and we had fun that’s all.” Autumn said as she covered herself up, and then looked away from Nick.
“ Oh really well that’s not what I heard.” Nick said as he glared down at her.
“ Um… what do you mean by that?” she asked knowing that she was busted.
“ Let’s just say I know what happen last night, and I can’t believe you … you know one of my friends told me that you were cheating but I really didn’t want to believe them.” Nick said as he got out of the bed and put his shorts on.
“ Nick baby whatever they told you isn’t true whatever it was.” Autumn whined as she sat up.
“ Well I do trust the person and let’s just say I have proof of what you did last night, just do me a favor, get your fucking ass out that bed get dress and get the hell out of here, you better be gone when I get out of the shower, and if you’re not gone then I will have security remove you.” Nick said as he picked up her bra and t-shirt and threw it at her.
“ But …Nick I … didn’t do… any thing… please Nick don’t make me leave.” Autumn said as she began to cry.
“ Get the hell out of here, oh yeah if you are not out of my house and if anything is missing, and you trashed my house then you will be hearing from my lawyer, and I will also have you arrested too.” Nick said as he headed into the bathroom and slamming the door.
“ This better be good.” I said as I rolled over and grabbed my phone.
“ Sorry to wake you… but do me a huge favor… when you get home can you go to my house and see if there is anything missing or trashed, because I just kicked Autumn out of the house, and I broke up with her.” Nick said as he tested the water.
“ Oh wow, that is big news so early in the morning… um … sure I will do that for you. I take it that you did get my photos then, and she doesn’t have a clue as to who told on her.” I said looking at the clock and saw that it was time to get up and get ready for breakfast.
“ She does know that it was a friend of mine but doesn’t know who, well I need to get into the shower so I see you at breakfast.” Was all he said before hanging up.
I never got to say anything else because he hung up on me. I got up and went over to my suit case and pulled a t-shirt and jeans, before heading for the bathroom.
Nick came out of the bathroom and saw Autumn sitting on the bed with her suit case, next her and he could tell that she was crying.
“ Dry your tears, because you can’t lie you way out of this, and I thought I told you to be out of here before I got out the bathroom.” Nick said as he looked down at her.
“ I don’t know what you are talking about what the proof of what you have from last night, and don’t worry I’m waiting for the taxi.” She said as she wiped the tear from her eye.
“ You want to know… here is the proof that I have, and even this too.” Nick said as he showed her the picture of her and one of the guys that she was hanging all over, and then the audio of her telling her one of her friends about this one guy that she just had sex with.
“ Oh my… Nick it’s not what you….” She stopped when she saw him ball his hand into a fist.
“ Save it Bitch!” was all he said before turning away from her.
“ Ok fine, everything about me cheating on you is true ok…and when we are together, it seems your mine is somewhere else and it’s not on me.” She said as her phone started to ring.
“ I could say the same thing about you too, let me guess your cab is here.” he said as watched her.
“ Yeah, well hope you have a great life, and I will tell all my friends what an ass hole that you truly are, and don’t worry I’ll be gone when you get home… oh and by the way, I have been dating another guy for almost a year now.” Was all she said as she got up and headed out of the room.
“ Same to you too.” Was all he said as he finished getting ready to head down stairs for breakfast.
I was putting on my shoes when I heard a door slam shut from somewhere down the hallway.
I grabbed my stuff and Jen called me to let me know that she wants everyone to have their stuff ready so they can put it onto the bus while we are at breakfast.
I did a double take and made sure that I had everything before leaving the room. Leaving the room I made my way two doors down and knocked on the door.
“ Hey Jenny, here let me take that from you and put it right here with my stuff.” Ron said as he opened the door.
“ Hey Ron, thanks hey Nick… um are you ok?” I said as I saw the look on his face.
“ Yeah and thanks.” Was all he said before handing Ron his bag and started heading down the hallway to where Q was.
“ Oh man something has got him pissed off, so in other words this is going to a very fun day.” Ron said as he put Nick’s and mine bags down on top of his that was on a cart.
“ I think I know what it’s about too, let’s just say it has something to do with Autumn and let’s just leave it at that.” I said as Ron pushed the cart down to elevator just as Brian and Leigh came out of their rooms.
“ Hey guys oh great, I’m glad to see that we didn’t miss the cart.” Brian said as he put his bag on the cart.
“ Morning guys, Howie is already down stairs and I think Marcus took his bag because it wasn’t in the room, because I did a double check thing too.” Leigh said as she put her bag on the cart, and then saw that Howie’s bag was on the cart.
“ Yeah Marcus handed it to me, well I’m going to put this stuff on the buses and be at the restaurant after I finished loading up the buses.
It was two hours later, Nick and I was on his bus, and I held him in my arms while he cried himself asleep.
Getting up I covered him up with the blanket before quietly heading out of the back room and closing door. I made my way up to the front of the bus sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV and started watching a movie while we headed for the next town.
Chapter 7 by Nessie
Chapter 7

“ So I take it that Autumn is no longer your girlfriend.” I said taking a sip of my coffee.
“ Yeah you can say that, you know I just can’t believe that she could do such a thing to me, and I hope that when I get home my house better be in one piece.” Nick said as he too took a sip of his coffee.
“ So I take it that you told her to get out, well that’s great.” I said as I saw one of the guys that used to date Autumn before she moved on to Nick.
“ Um… yeah I did… ok go ahead and tell me … I told you so… because in away I need it, because I should have listen to you when you warned me about her.” Nick said as he too recognized Autumn’s ex-boyfriend.
“ Hey, Jennifer…um…Nick is it?” the guy said as he came up to the table.
“ Oh hey Hank and yes it’s Nick.” I said looking up to the guy.
“ Hey and yes I’m Nick thanks Jenny.” Nick said as he looked over to me with a smile.
“ Not a problem, so Hank what are you doing here?” I asked as I motion for him to have a seat in the chair across from me.
“ I’m here for a business meeting, so I hear that you are now dating Autumn.” Hank said as he took a sip of his drink that he brought with him.
“ I did but we broke up this morning.” Nick said just as he saw Howie and Leigh come into the room and sat down in a booth across the room.
“ Oh I see, can I give you one advice with this one.” Hank said as the waiter came back to refill our coffee.
“ Yeah sure go ahead I always wanted to know what happens with the other guys that she dated.” Nick said as he nodded to the waiter.
“ Ok, well all I can say is if you have lots of money, she will steal your money. So my suggestion to you is check your bank accounts, cancel your credit cards and change your phone numbers and locks to your house.” Hank said as he took another sip of his drink.
“ I guess that’s what she did to you am I correct?” Nick asked as he saw Jen come into the restaurant and gave the sign that it was almost time to go.
“ Yeah she did and it took me almost a year to get my life back together after she almost cleaned out my bank account, thank goodness that the bank notified me when she came in to the bank and tried to cash a check.” Hank said.
“ Ok then I will call them now thanks.” Nick said as he looked over to me, and I bent down and picked up the bag and grabbed his phone.
“ Not a problem, well I have to get going for that meeting. It’s really nice to meet you guys and I’m sorry that it has to be this way… and it was nice to see you again Jennifer.” Hank said as he finished his tea and got up from the table.
“ It was nice to see you again, and thanks for the advice about everything.” I said looking up at him and gave him a smile.
Hank smiled back before he turned away from us and headed out of the restaurant and went back to his room and got ready for his meeting.
“ Ok thank you and when I get back to the States I will come in and we change the account then and that also goes for my credit card too, oh you can also get a hold of my accountant and let him know what is going on please, and need to be you guys can redo the account and he can get back to me.” Nick said as he hung up his phone.
“ Well I take it that she tried something?” I said as I stood up from the table.
“ Well no not yet but I don’t want to take any chances you know what I mean.” Nick said as he too got up and we headed over to the cashier.
“ That’s great news, damn fans… and they are going to say something about us you know that all because they don’t see Autumn with you.” I said as I looked out the window and looked into the lobby of the hotel.
“ Damn just great, well we are friends and that’s all we going to tell them.” Nick said as Q came up to him and whispered in his ear.
“ You guys get going and I will follow.” I said as I saw Nick look over to me and then he nodded ok.
I paid for my breakfast and watched Nick stop every so often to sign autographs and take pictures with a couple of fans before stepping out the door.
I said bye to the cashier and stepped out of the restaurant when I saw a couple of girls look at me and then they started whispering to each other.
I made it outside and knocked on the bus door Q opened the door and stepped on the bus.
“ He is in the back.” Was all Q said.
I just nodded and headed down the small isle way and stopped at the bunk that I will be using while I’m here on the bus, and put my bag on the bed before continuing to the back of the bus.
I tapped on the door and when I didn’t hear anything I opened the door and found Nick laying on the bed crying.
“ Come here Nick.” Was all I said as I sat down on the bed and pulled him into my arms and held him as he cried himself to sleep.
Chapter 8 by Nessie
Chapter 8

“ Hey Jenny have you seen Nick?” Jen asked as she came up to the table that I was sitting at.
“ Oh hey Jen, yeah I saw him earlier, he said something that he had go to a bank and get things straighten out, because he got a call from them this morning.” I said putting the book down on the table.
“ Oh that bad, let me guess his ex is trying to steal his money.” Jen said as she sat down beside me with her paper work.
“ Yeah she some how cashed a check at a bank out of state, and I think he said something that she tried to use a card too.” I said.
“ Oh so how much did she take out and charged on his card and wrote a check for?” Jen asked as she opened up the top fold that was on the top of the small stack.
“ I think he said that the check was like 200 dollars, and the charge was 100 dollars but he is afraid that she took a book of checks and she had found one of his cards that he keeps hidden at his house for sister when she needs to get extra things and doesn’t have the money.” I said as my phone began to ring.
“ Oh well it’s a good thing that he looks after his sister.” Jen said as she started doing some paper work.
“ Hello?” I said as I just nodded as picked up my phone.
“ Hey Jenny can you do me a huge favor, call Angel and tell her to find the credit card and destroy it for me, and to go by the house everyday to get the mail and keep it for me until I get home.” Nick said as he looked over to the bank manager and gave her a nod.
“ Ok I’ll call her and let her know, um what about the account that you have for your mom?” I said as I just remembered that he told me one day that he has an account set up for his mom.
“ Damn I forgot about that on, let as the nice lady here go into that account and make sure there hasn’t been any transactions done within two days.” He said as he too remembered about that account, but then he remembered that he had it in a drawer that is locked in his office.
“ Ok I’ll do that for you, and if something is wrong with the other account just let me know and I’ll call you mother and let her know what’s going on.” I said as Jen looked over to me and I saw her smile.
“ Ok I’ll let you know if there is any change to that one too.” He said before hanging up with me.
I hung up my phone and then went to look for Angel’s phone number so I could call her for Nick.
“ I didn’t know that you where so close to the Carters.” Jen said as she watched me look for Angel’s number.
“ Yeah I’m very close to his family, I grew up with them.” I said finding the number that I was looking for.
“ Oh really I didn’t know that you were that close to him, from what I heard from Howie and AJ, Jane really doesn’t like the girls that he dates, and it’s his sisters that you have watch out for, because they are very protective of their brothers.” Jen said just as AJ came walking into the room.
“ Let me guess you are talking about the Carter girls, man you don’t want to get those three girls piss at you.” He said as sat down at the table.
“ Yeah I was telling her what you told me about Nick’s sisters that’s all.” Jen said.
“ Hey Ang, sorry to wake you up.” I said as Angel answered her phone.
“ Hey Jenny, it’s ok… is there something wrong with Nick?” she asked sitting up in the bed.
“ Nick wanted me to call you to let you know that there are problems showing up with his bank account, because of Autumn, well any way he wants you to find the credit card that he has set aside for you, well he wants you to destroy it and also pick up his mail for him too.” I said as AJ just shook his head when he heard Autumn’s name.
“ That bitch, you know I always hated her, and I told Nick not to have anything to do with her, but he didn’t listen to me. Ok I will get his mail for him too, I might just stay at his house so that way I can get it.” She said as she looked over at her room mate.
“ Ok I’ll let him know that you will be staying there, and you know what I told him the same thing about her too, but he just didn’t listen to me either. He would have called you and told you himself, but he was busy at the bank and it was faster if I called you.” I said.
“ I understand that.” Angel said as her room mate went back to bed.
“ Well I’ll let you go back to sleep and I’ll let him know that you will be staying at the house.” I said before hanging up the phone.
It was an hour later Nick showed up and had to get ready for the sound check party before him and I had a quiet dinner on his bus together.
He told me that so far there was no transactions on the account that he had set up for his mom, and he did call Angel on his way to the Arena and we did learn that the credit card was missing, so he was glad that he cancelled that account and told her when he gets home they can open a new account for her.
After the show we headed back on the bus and Nick went straight to the room while I made my way to my bunk and climbed into and dozed off.
Chapter 9 by Nessie
Chapter 9

“ Hey did you hear what happen to Autumn over the weekend.” Summer said as she went over to mail box and checked to see if there was any mail in it.
“ No what happen to her.” I said as I looked over at Nick and saw him slam dunk the ball into the hoop.
“ She was arrested, and it had something to do with a stolen credit card.” Summer said as she looked thru the stack of mail that was in her hand.
“ Oh really, so whose credit card was she trying to use?” I said as I saw him take the ball away from Brian and slam dunk it again.
“ No the cops wouldn’t tell me, but all I know is that she will have to stay in jail until her trail, which will be next Tuesday and man my parents are so pissed at her, I think daddy is going to disinherited her or something like that.” Summer said as she went back into the house and put the mail down on the kitchen counter before going to the fridge and getting a beer.
“ Well I hate to say this but she gets what she deserves, and I think I know whose card that she tried to use, because he reported it missing.” I said as I looked down at what a friend sent me on twitter.
“ Wait are you tell me that she stole the credit card from…. Oh my God, no wonder she can’t leave the jail. Wait how did you know about the card?” Summer asked as she opened the bottle and took a sip of her beer.
“ Well I’m tour with him, and he showed up to my hotel room right after they had a fight and he broke up with her.” I said reading some other stuff from a couple of other people that I’m following.
“ Wait a minute Nick and Autumn aren’t dating any more, she told me that they were still seeing each other, and the reason why she came back home was she had a doctor’s appointment coming up.” Summer said sounding very surprise about the news of the break up.
“ Yeah they are broken up, and he even told her to leave the house and if he comes home and finds the place trashed he was going to see her pay for trashing it, and his sister called him this morning and told him that the credit card that he has set aside for her is missing.” I said as Ron took the ball away from Nick and dunked it.
“ I see so what she told me and my parents were nothing but lies, damn I can’t believe she did that, man if dad really is going to be pissed when he learns the truth about everything.” Summer said as she stirred the home made potato soup.
“ Well I’m sorry that your family will have to be paying for something that she did. Well I better get going because the guys just finished their game of basketball and we need to get ready for lunch.” I said waiting the guys shake hands and pat each other on the butt, as they go over to one of the golf carts and picking up a towel so they could wipe the sweat off their faces.
“ Ok I have to go to, I’m thinking about calling my parents and letting them know what happen.” Summer said as she added the bacon into the soup.
“ Ok, and good luck on that, see you soon when I get home in a couple of weeks.” I said as Nick came up to me so that I can hand him is bottle of water.
“ I’ll see you then and tell Nick I said hey and I hope that he doesn’t hate me for something that my sister did.” Summer said as she put the lid on the pot and turned down the heat to very low.
I hung up my phone and put it into my bag, and shut down my computer and but into my bag as Nick was talking to Q and then he came back over to where I was sitting so I could watch the game.
“ You ready to go and get ready for lunch, I know I need a shower first, so I’ll go and do that and you can do whatever you need to do.” Nick said as I got up from the box that I was sitting on.
“ Ok I think I’ll do the same thing, so what time is lunch?” I asked as we started walking towards the hotel.
“ It’s at 12 pm, and I see you around quarter till so that will give us plenty of time to get ready. Damn what does he want.” Nick said as his phone started ringing and he noticed it was his lawyer.
“ Ok see you then.” I said as we continue to walk and answered his phone.
“ Hello? … um… I don’t know but I will have to talk to Jen and let her know and see what is going on that day, I do know that we have three days off before heading over to Australia….Ok I’ll call you later today to let you know … ok bye.” Nick said as he hung up his phone.
“ What’s going on?” I ask as Q open the door and we started walking through the hotel lobby were there few fans hanging around at.
“ That was my lawyer, and I have to testify against Autumn because she had stolen the credit card, and Angel called again said that a check book was missing and two credit cards, one that is for Angel and the other one is my American Express card that I use unless it’s emergency.” Nick said as we stopped at the elevator and yes the fans did take pictures of us together, so there is going to be a whole lot of questions about us.
“ Damn, let me guess it’s next Tuesday day.” I said as I looked at him just as I felt his arm go behind me.
“ Um… yeah how do you know that?” Nick asked looked down at me in total surprise that I knew about the court date.
“ Well let’s just say her sister called me and told me what had happen, and she asked me to tell you hi, and hope that you are not mad at her and the rest of her family just because of what her sister did.” I said as he put his hand in my back pocket and pulled me a little closer to him.
“ I see, no I’m not mad with them, just because Autumn is a fucking bitch and whore.” Nick said as the bell rang and the elevator doors opened up.
“ That’s great to hear, because she is really worried about that.” I said as Nick removed his hand from my pocket and we got onto the elevator.
Q pushed the number button that our rooms were located on.
“ Well here is my room and I’ll see you at 11:45 ok.” I said as we stopped at my room door.
“ Ok see you then.” Nick said before he leaned down and gave me a kiss before walking away to his room.
I just stood there in total shock in what just happen. I open the door and walked into the room. Going into the bathroom I started the water and put the bath oils that were on the counter. I got undress and climbed into the tub, laying back I just laid there thinking about what just happen, and I started wondering if Nick still had feelings for me just like I still had feelings for him.
Twenty minutes later I got out and got dress and sure enough at 11:45 Nick showed up and we headed downstairs and joined the others for lunch.
Chapter 10 by Nessie
Chapter 10

Nick was sitting in the booth and having lunch when someone slid into the booth across from him.
“ You look like some died.” BJ said as she looked at her brother.
“ Oh sorry I was just thinking that’s all, so what are you doing aren’t you suppose to be working or something like that.” Nick asked looking up from the plate of food that he was just pushing around instead of eating it.
“ What have I always told you, so what are you thinking about that is making you not wanting to eat your lunch.” BJ asked as she watched Nick push his food around some more before picking up a fry and finally eating.
“ What is wrong with me Beejee.” Nick asked as he finally looked up at his sister.
“ Nothing is wrong with you, so why do you ask that question for.” BJ asked as she wonder why he even asked that question and wonder really what he was talking about.
“ With the look on your face you wonder what I’m talking about, the question is about women, why can’t I have one who loves me for me, and doesn’t take advantage of me.” Nick said as he another fry.
“ I see, well I really hate to tell you this, but did have someone who loved you for you and didn’t take advantage of you, but you let her go and that’s all I’m going to say. I love you bro, but you have to figure out what you want for yourself by yourself because this is something that only you can figure out on your own.” BJ said taking a fry off his plate and ate it.
“ Thanks sis, and man that’s deep even for you, so how did you get so smart, hey that’s my food, and you never answered my question about you working?” Nick said as he gave BJ a thank you smile.
“ You’re welcome, lets just say I had lot’s of practice that’s all, as for me sitting here, it’s my lunch time.” BJ said as Nick’s waitress came over with BJ’s food and sat the plate down in front of her.
“ Oh I see, true you have had plenty of practice on that subject, and I’m glad the you finally figured out what you want in your life, so are you going to see mom this weekend?” Nick asked as he picked up his sandwich and started eating it.
“ No I’m not going to see her this weekend, a couple of my friends and I are heading over to Orlando and go to some of the parks, it’s one girl’s first time here, and she really wants to see some theme parks.” BJ said as she added ketchup to her fries.
“ Oh I see, well then I guess I’ll go and see her and see how she is doing and to make sure that she doesn’t need anything.” Nick said as he took a sip of his tea.
“ I talked to her last night and she seemed fine and said that she was in the middle of booking a couple of bands to play at the restaurant for this weekend.” BJ said as she took a bite of her hamburger.
“ I see well I’m glad to see that her business is doing well, I was very worried when she came to me and told me what she wanted to do, I think I will go and see these bands that will be playing there.” Nick said as he took another bite out of his sandwich.
“ Well I’m going to give you heads up that the music is Bluegrass and folk.” BJ said as the waitress came back to the table and filled up Nick’s tea.
“ Cool I would like to hear that, and yes I like to hear different kinds of music so not look so surprise.” Nick said with a laugh as he watch BJ somewhat choke on her food.
“ Really you do, some of the groups that play are locals that play every weekend, and they are pretty good, then there are some that should not even be singing if you know what I mean.” BJ said as she stopped coughing but she still had a surprise look on her face.
“ Well the main thing is they do what they like to do no matter what they sound like, damn I need to go I’m suppose to meet up with Brent and work on a couple of things before going out tonight.” Nick said as he finished up his lunch and picked up his phone and saw what time it was.
“ Oh I thought you guys didn’t talk to each other, or is that you and Rob.” BJ said as she too finished up her lunch.
“ We talk to each other every so often, and it’s Rob and I that aren’t talking to each other. Call me when you get to Orlando so that way I don’t worry about you ok.” Nick said getting out the money for his lunch and tip.
“ Ok I will, and you take care of yourself ok, and love ya bro.” BJ said getting up and taking the plates and glasses.
“ I will and love ya too sis.” Nick said before giving BJ a hug and heading out the door to his car.
It was after midnight when he walked into his house and after locking up Nick made his way down the hallway to his bedroom. Nick walked into the room and started stripping off his clothes before collapsing into bed and falling into a drunken sleep.
Three house later Nick woke up from his deep sleep and realizing how very lonely he truly was and that there was one person who could help him from his loneliness, now he only hope that it isn’t to late to tell her how much he truly loves her and can’t be without her.
So he got up and headed over the dresser and grabbed his phone and looked up the number and dialed it up.
“ Hello?” the female voice said answer her phone in a very sleepy tone.
“ Hey Jenny I’m sorry to wake you up but I need to talk to you.” Nick said as he went back to his bed.
Two hours later Nick heard an alarm going off in the background coming from Jenny’s room.
They said goodbye and Nick hung up before he slid down under the covers and fell back to sleep and started to dream of the girl he loves.
Chapter 11 by Nessie
Chapter 11

“ So what are you going to do tonight?” Summer asked me as we sat in the booth looking over our menus.
“ I think I’m going to stay in tonight I have some work that I need to do so I’m going to work on it.” I said thing about getting what I always do when I come here to Chili’s.
“ Oh the reason why I asked was I wanted to see a movie and I thought you would go with me, but I too have some things that I need to do around the house and maybe pick up a movie from the store and lay down in bed and watch the movie there, before calling it a night.” Summer said as we heard the hostess gasp when someone came into the restaurant.
I turned around and saw Nick and he saw me and gave me a smile before heading to the other side of the restaurant and sitting down in a booth close to the kitchen in the bar area.
“ Man that’s weird I thought he would come and sit with us, what we aren’t good enough for him.” Summer said as our waitress came over to our table.
“ Hello, I’m Julie and I will be your server today, so what can I get you to drink?” Julie asked us before looking over to the table where Nick was sitting really quick before turning her attention back to us.
“ Hey Julie I would like to have sweet tea please with lemon.” I said as I gave her my drink order, and then I heard my phone vibrate.
“Ok and for you?” Julie said as she turned her attention to Summer,
“ I would like the same thing please.” Summer said as she looked at me and wondering who was texting me.
“ Ok two sweet teas, and I’ll be right back to take your food order.” She said before turning around and leaving our table and heading over to the bar to get the teas.
I looked down at the message and it was from Nick he was saying that sorry he couldn’t join us because he was going to have lunch with his mom and step-father.
I told him that it was fine, and that maybe we could get together over the weekend and have dinner and maybe see a movie or something.
“ You never told me how you are liking your new job?” I said thinking about getting the hamburger.
“ I haven’t sorry, it’s pretty fun, it’s not every day that you get to stick people.” Summer said with a laugh.
“ True, but don’t you work in the lab.” I said as Jane and Greg came walking into the restaurant.
“ Yeah I do but there are times that I have to get blood from the person that is brought in, hey is that Nick’s mom and who is that with her?” Summer said as she saw Jane and Greg head over to the table that Nick was sitting at.
“ Yeah that is Jane and the guy with her is her new husband Greg, he is very nice guy, I met him the other night when I had dinner at Jane’s restaurant.” I said as Jane and Greg sat down and they picked up their menus.
“ Oh yeah I forgot that she now owns a place what north west of Tampa?” Summer said still debating over the chicken sandwich or the cheese burger.
“ Yeah and at the moment I can’t remember what the town is, but the restaurant is part of an old country store and she also has a local bluegrass bands come on certain nights to perform for the people, it’s really cool place.” I said Julie came back with our drinks.
“ Ok here are your teas, are you ready to order or do you need a couple of minutes?” she asked as she notice the confuse look on Summer’s face.
“ Well I’m ready to order but I’m not to sure for her.” I said with a laugh as Summer start doing the Enie, Meanie, Miney, Moe thing between the sandwich or the hamburger.
“ I’m ready now, I will have the cheese burger please medium with fries.” Summer said as gave me this eat shit look.
“ Ok and for you?” Julie said with a laugh too finding it funny that Summer was doing the Enie Meanie, Miney, Moe thing to pick what to eat.
“ For me I would like the hamburger, with everything on it and medium please with onion rings.” I said before handing Julie my menu.
“ Ok on cheese burger, medium with fries and hamburger also medium with onion rings. Any thing else.” Julie asked as she looked down at her pad that she wrote down what we would like to have for lunch.
While we were sitting down and eating our lunch the thunderstorm that we have been expecting today hit us, and it will last way into the next day.
After lunch I went over to my parents’ house and helped them out with some renovation to their house.
“ Thank you so much for your help Jenny, we wouldn’t have gotten most of the room done today, well the stakes are done.” Mom said as dad came into the house with the stakes.
“ You’re welcome.” I said going over to kitchen island and grabbing my plate before going over to the oven and getting my potato and corn on the cob.
“ So what are your plans for later tonight, going out with your friends or something like that.” Dad said as he put the stakes down on the island before grabbing his plate before heading over to the oven and getting his potato and corn on the cob too.
“ No not tonight the only thing I have plan for tonight is some paper work that I have to do, then soak in the tub of hot water with a glass of wine before cuddling under the covers to watch a movie that I got a couple days ago.” I said going over to the table and sat down.
“ That sounds like a very peaceful night, I think I’ll do the tub and movie thing.” Mom said as she too sat down beside and looked over to my dad who was looking for a beer.
“ Yeah something else …. Like eww.” I said as I made a face and shuttered at the thought of them having sex.
“ You know that’s what you need.” Dad said as he came over to the table and sat down on the other side of me.
“ That’s gross dad, and don’t I need to have a boyfriend for that.” I said as I started blushing because here I was telling my parents that I have had sex.
Both my parents just laughed at my total embarrassment, but after a great laugh we settled down to a great lunch and wonderful company and it was soon it was time for me to go home and get some work done before I had to get back to work next week.
I finally got home after hanging out with my parents for four hours I made my way to the kitchen grabbed a beer before heading into my office and stared working on a huge stack of folders that had to be done by the end of the week.
It was after ten when I finally finished the paper work I headed to the bathroom where I filled the tub with hot water and bubbles before getting in and turning on the jets and let them take way the pain in my muscles that I was starting feel after all the hard work that I had done at my parents’ house.
Thirty minutes later I got out of the tub wrapped the towel around me and went into my room where I found my shorts and tank top on the bed. Putting on my Pj’s and climbing into the bed and pulling the covers over me before falling into a deep sleep.
“ What the hell.” I said as I was woken up from my deep sleep and a great dream that I was having and that was about Nick and me.
I laid there listening for any kind of sound that woke me up but all I got was the sound of the rain hitting the windows and the roof just before the sound of thunder rumbled from outside, but as I closed my eyes I heard it again and this time I realized that someone was banging on my front door.
“ Damn it, hold on I’m coming!” I yelled out as I got up and made my way down the hallway just before the rumbled of thunder hit again.
I opened up the front door and there standing on the porch and dripping wet was Nick, before I could say anything Nick came into the house stopped in foray turned around facing me and pulled me into his arms and began kissing me.
“ Well hello.” I said as he let me go and just stood there looking at me.
“ Um… sorry… but I just need to know if there was still sparks.” Nick said as he looked at me.
“ To be honest with you Nick, I have never stopped loving you and I still love you now.” I said wrapping my arms around him and I started kissing him again.
He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom, he then laid me down on my bed before he started taking off his clothes, before taking of my clothes.
“ I love you Jenny, and I never want you to lose you again.” Nick said just before he began making love to me.
“ I love you too, Nick and I never want to lose you again too.” I said as he pulled me into his arms and with both fell asleep holding each other as the storm outside raged around us.
Chapter 12 by Nessie
Chapter 12

“ You never told me how your trip to your parents’ new home in Texas.” I asked as Summer as sat down in the booth.
“ It was really great, made the house is huge and they are on 10 acres and daddy is thinking about getting a couple of horses and cows and who knows what else.” Summer said as Jane came over to the table.
“ Hey sweetie it’s great to see you, so do you want your usual Jenny.” Jane asked as she looked down at me and gave me a huge smile.
“ Yeah that sounds great and whatever my friend here wants too. Summer you need to try her home made lemonade it’s awesome.” I said returning Jane’s smile and smiling at Summer.
“ Sure that sounds great, so what is your usual that you have, um… Nick is here.” Summer said as she looked over Jane’s shoulder and saw Nick and a friend came walking into the restaurant.
“ She normally gets my roasted chicken with mixed veggies and my home made Mac and cheese. Hey sweetie it’s nice to see you too, and hey Chris it’s nice to see you too. Sweet tea or lemonade?” Jane said as Nick came over giving his mom a hug and kiss before sitting down.
“ Hey mom, lemonade please and today I would like to have club sandwich with potato salad.” Nick said before leaning over to me and giving me a quick kiss.
“ Ok, and for you guys besides Jenny and Nick I have their orders, so what can I get you guys to start off with.” Jane asked as she looked over to Summer and Chris.
“ I think I will try what Jenny is having please.” Summer said as she looked over and saw that Nick was leaning really close to me and every once in a while he would kiss me.
“ I think I’ll have the bacon cheese burger, with onion rings please but I would like to have sweet tea please.” Chris said as he just shook his head when he saw Nick get so lovey dovey.
Jane nodded as she before she headed off to the kitchen so that way she could get started on our food orders.
“ Well I’m glad that they found a new place but I’m sorry that it had to be out of state.” I said as my phone beeped and I looked at the text and saw that it was from BJ.
“ Yeah and I’m so sorry that I missed your cook out that you had this weekend, so what did you have….Oh My God, Jenny is that a …?” was all Summer could say when she looked at my left hand.
“ Ok here we go, three lemonades and sweet tea, your food will be out in a few minutes, are you ok.” Jane said as she sat down our drinks in front of up and saw the surprise look on Summer’s face.
“ Um… yeah I was just asking Jenny about the ring on her finger is all.” Summer said as she looked up to see Jane giving me and Nick a huge smile.
“ To answer your question Summer, yes it’s what you think, that was one reason why I wanted you here this weekend and yes all the guys were here as was Nick’s family.” I said as I looked down at my wedding rings.
“ But don’t you guys think it is early for you guys to get married, because you guys just got back together a couple of weeks ago.” Summer said as she started to smile at the thought that I have the one person that I truly love in my life.
“ I don’t think it’s was fast, and I’m happy to see my son so happy and to have Jenny in our family.” Jane said just before she left the table and headed over to another table that had a elderly couple sitting at.
“ Well congratulation I’m so happy for you guys I’m just sorry that I missed you guys getting married.” Summer said as she looked over to Chris and he gave her a smile.
Two hours later Nick and I were saying goodbye to Summer and Chris, and I had a smile on my face as I saw Summer drive off with Chris, as they went out on a date together, but as for Nick and I we headed back home and finished packing our bags before the limo came to pick us up to take us to the air port.
Once we got to the airport we got our tickets and boarded the plane for the Hawaiian Islands for our honeymoon, and to start our new life together as husband and wife.

The End
1-31-2012
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11215