Wrong Kind Of Love by Broc30
Summary: Can vampires really love?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Angst, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Monsters and Demons
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7263 Read: 5808 Published: 03/05/14 Updated: 03/05/14

1. Prologue by Broc30

2. Chapter 1 by Broc30

3. Chapter 2 by Broc30

4. Chapter 3 by Broc30

5. Chapter 4 by Broc30

Prologue by Broc30
Prologue
I had only been in Los Angeles for a couple weeks now and I thought it was time to check out the club scene. I had checked out at least three tonight and none of them seemed to strike me much. As I was now at the last of my club hopping for the night I found the one I liked. This one was more laid back and I liked it that way so I made it my permanent place for after hours. This club played all types of music from hard rock to slow ballads to live bands on the weekend.
Chapter 1 by Broc30
Chapter 1
At around midnight I was nursing my second drink of the night when this gorgeous woman walked in. She was average height with medium length dark brown hair, brown eyes, a short black leather skirt that barely left you using your imagination, also a button up black halter top and thigh high black boot. When she walked in all eyes seem to be drawn to her. As she walked over to the bar she stood there a moment before leaning against it. After ordering her drink she turned around and placed both her arms on the counter. I couldn’t help myself from staring at her. She was beautiful.

I had looked away for a moment to lift up my glass when I saw that she of all people was walking over to my table. “Do you mind if I sit?” She asked smiling. I was staring at her so hard that I was now at a lose of words. Me, not able to speak was too far fetch. Of all my years I have never had trouble talking to women but she some how was different. She was mysterious. I nodded my head. She placed her glass down and took a seat next to me. “You’re new around her aren’t you?” I nodded again as she smiled. God even her smile is beautiful. “Do you talk?” She asked taking a sip of her drink. “Ah huh.” “Well it’s a start.” She smiled again. “Name’s Allison, I’m the owner of ‘Black Out’. How do you like it?” I swallowed before speaking. “I like it. It’s different out of the other Night Clubs around.” I said taking a drink. “So do you have a name or am I just going to have to call you ‘Gorgeous?” I almost spit my drink out at what she had called me. “Sorry. My friends call me AJ but you can call me Alex.”

Allison and I sat and talked for awhile. With in that short few hours I think I know her whole life story from beginning to end. It was know going on four-thirty am when I glanced at my watch. “Wow look at the time. I should be going now.” I stood up and extended my hand. “It was great getting to know you Allison.” I said as she placed her hand in mine. “It was my pleasure. We should do this again. This time outside the Club.” “Yeah that sounds great.” I said as we both walked to the entrance. “Well it was nice talking to you.” I said leaning in to place a light kiss on her cheek. “I’ll see you around.” I grabbed the door when she placed her hand on my shoulder. “Alex.” I turned to look at her. “Here’s my cell number. Call me.” I nodded. “Sure.” Then of course I handed her mine before leaving.

Few nights later I was sitting around the house with a few of my friends. We were trying to watch a basketball game when I started feeling eyes on me. “Dude what?” “Are you okay? You don’t seem like you’re all there.” “Brian I’m fine. I’m just really into the game that’s all.” “That’s because he’s in looove.” “Shut the fuck up Nick! I’m not in love!” I said snapping. “Then why is it the last few days you’ve been singing in the shower and smelling really nice?” Nick asked. Brian shot him a questioning look. “What?” He asked back at him. “Singing in the shower? Smelling really nice?” “Well he has.” “How in the world would you know?” “It’s kind of hard not to know when you have to walk past his room and he leave his door open for everyone to see. And with the smell? Well you have been putting it on kind of strong lately.” “Sorry I guess I’ll put less on.” I said rolling my eyes.

During the half time of the game I got up to grab another drink when my cell rang. “AJ here. Talk to me.” “Is this Alex?” “This is. Who’s calling?” “Allison.” “Yeah hey. What can I do for you?” “I was just wondering if you would like to get together later?” “Yeah sure what time?” “How about... one hour... your place?” “How about down by the beach out back?” “You live off the ocean?” “Sure do. I’ll bring the stuff. You just bring yourself.” “Okay then. I’ll see you out back. I’ll see you soon.” We said out byes then I placed my cell back in my pocket before heading back into the kitchen. “Yo Jay, bring me a beer before you leave the kitchen!” Nick yelled from the other room. “Get it yourself I’m kind of busy.” I said looking for my champagne glasses. “What are you doing?” Kevin asked from the doorway. “I’ve got a date.” “Now? We’re kind of in the middle of a hot game.” I looked up at him from the cabinet. “I know. University of Kentucky is winning. UK 32 to Florida 18. I still can’t understand how you and Brian got me to watch College basketball at my place.” I said rolling my eyes. “Because you lost the bet. Besides the next game is at my house?” “Well enjoy the rest of the game.. I’m going out.” I said placing the glasses and the chilled champagne on the counter before running upstairs.

After getting to my room I headed over to the closet to find the beach blanket and a few candles. I placed them on the bed before heading back to the closet to change. I throw on a clean pair of jeans, a black wife beater and a dark blue button up shirt. After I was dressed I touched up my black nail polish; put on fresh eyeliner then fixed my hair. As I was standing at the mirror I heard someone clearing their throat. “Man you’re worse then my wife.” Brian said. “Jesus Christ Bri you scared the shit out of me!” I yelled. “Don’t use the Lords name in vain.” He said walking in. “Kev said you’re heading out. Hot date?” “You could say.” “So where did ya meet her?” “Some Club the other night.” “Will we get to meet her?” He asked sitting down on my bed. “I don’t know. Maybe.” “Does she have a name?” “What are you doing?” I asked sticking my head out of the bathroom. “Just asking some questions.” “More like twenty questions.” I said rolling my eyes as I pulled my head back. “So?” “Her name is Allison, she’s the owner of the ‘Black Out’ nightclub, she’s lived in LA most of her life, she’s an only child, and she’s never married. Any more questions?” I said. “No I guess not.” He said getting back up. “I’m sorry if I bothered you Jay.” I stood at the mirror then closed my eyes and sighed. “Brian wait.” I said emerging from the bathroom.

He stopped at the doorway then turned around. “No it’s okay. I was just being nosy Brian.” “I just wasn’t expecting this from you. Kev or Nick yes, maybe Howie but not you. So I should say sorry.” I said smiling at him. “She’s special to you isn’t she?” “God you have know idea how this woman makes me. She’s... different from anyone I’ve ever been with.” I walked back into the room and sat down. “I know I’ve just met her a few weeks ago but I just can’t get her out of my mind. She’s like... haunting my dreams or something.” “Jay I just have one thing to say.” I looked up at him. “Be careful.” I gave him a lop sided smile. “I mean it Jay. Nothing out here is to be taken lightly. Just watch out for the crazes.” Then he rolled his eyes. “Look who I’m talking too. Mr. Crazy himself.” I laughed. “Hey, Crazy is my middle name.” He rolled his eyes again. “But I thought it was... Oh, I get it. Never
mind. Just be careful will you?” “Okay I will.”

As Brian headed back down I leaned down and grabbed my shoes and put them on. Then I reached over and picked up the blanket and candles. On my way down the stairs I ran back up to grab my CD player and popped in some Enya before heading down. Once I finally made it down I laid everything on the counter. I put the glasses and candles on the blanket. Then I headed out to the living room to let the guys know. “Hey.” Everyone turned to look at me. “Taken off?” Nick asked. “Yeah. Are you guys gonna stick around?” “Just until the game is over then we’re gonna take off.” Howie said. “Unless you want us to hang around until you get back?” Kevin asked before looking over at Brian. “It don’t matter. I’ll see you later.” I said heading back into the kitchen.
Chapter 2 by Broc30
Chapter 2
I grabbed my things then headed out the back door. Once I reached the sand I placed the CD player down. I then placed the ice bucket, champagne and glasses down before I placed the blanket down. Walking around the blanket I stuck the candles in the sand before lighting each one of them. I ran back into the house and grabbed a few small pillows and put them on the blanket. Sitting down I removed my shoes then started the CD. Lying back onto the pillows I placed my hands behind my head and looked up at the stars before closing my eyes. “Lovely, isn’t it?” I turned my head to see a beautiful sight walking towards me. I smiled while sitting up. “Don’t get up.” She said kneeling down next to me. “Would you like something to drink?” I asked. “No. Not yet.” She said in a whisper.

I looked at her in awe. God I wanted her badly. I reached over and brushed some hair out of her eyes. “Alex.” “Shh, just let me enjoy you.” I whispered as I started kissing her neck. “Alex you need to stop. Please.” “Why?” I asked pulling back from her. “I asked to see you because we need to talk.” “Bout?” She sat back from me and crossed her legs. She wasn’t dressed the way I was used to her dressing. She was in a pair of jean and a dark blue blouse. “Alex why are you looking at me like that?” “Just that you look different some how.” I said as she now diverted her eyes away from me. She turned from me and was now looking out at the water. “Because I am different. A lot different then you think.” I moved closer to her then placed my hand on her shoulder. “Ally?” I noticed her closing her eyes and sighing. “What is it?” “You won’t like what I’m about to tell you.” “Are you leaving me?” I asked a bit shocked. She sighed again. “What I think will happen is once I tell you this, you’ll be the one leaving me.” I pulled back from her. “I don’t want to leave you. Just tell me, please.” I moved closer to her again. “Before you try and hug me could you remove your necklace?” I stopped and looked at her oddly then I removed my necklace. “Sure but I don’t understand why?” I said laying it by the CD player.

I moved back over towards her. “Are you prepared to see what I’m about to show you?” She said as I saw her tears falling. I nodded. “Yeah.” She slowly turned around. Then crawled over to me. While on her knees she pushed me over and crawled on top of me straddling my waist. “What are you doing?” “Holding you down.” She said while running her nails on my chest. “Why?” I asked while closing my eyes to her touch. “Because I know you will.” She whispered into my ear. “Are you ready for me to show you?” She asked as she started leaned into my neck. I was only able to nod. “Just be prepared.” That’s when I felt it. The most painful feeling ever. My eyes shot open as I also gasped for air. I grabbed hold of her arms and tried to pull her away from me. “Al...” I gasped a few short breaths. She finally pulled back.

I lied there just looking at her in total shock. Still trying to catch my breath. “Just breathe slowly and you’ll be fine.” She said while she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “Why?” I managed to say. She moved off of me and sat back on the blanket. “I’m sorry. I...” She whispered. “Don’t let me die here.” I said feeling my eyes close. “You won’t. I won’t let you.” I was laying there for sometime when I finally opened my eyes again. Looking up at the stars I felt her presents still next to me. I lifted up my hand slowly and touched her on her back. “You’re awake.” She said. “Yeah. Am I still...” “You’re still alive.” “What?” “Nothing. I couldn’t do it.” She said turning away. “Do what?” “Kill you.” “What do you mean kill me?” “I was supposed to get you alone and take you, but I just couldn’t do it. Because I...” “What? Because you what?” That’s when I looked over at her as she wiped her eyes. “It’s because I’ve fallen in love with you.” That’s when I stopped breathing for just a second after I heard that. “How is that..? But if you’re a vampire... How is that possible?”

She got up and headed down to the waters edge. I struggled a bit before I was able to stand. Then I headed down towards her. I placed my hand on her shoulder before my knees buckled and I almost fell. She turned and caught me as I went down. I lay in her arm while she ran her fingers through my hair. Then she finally spoke. “Vampires can love but most of them chose not too.” “But you.” “I chose love over hate.” She said stroking my face. “But why did you feed off me? Why are you supposed to kill me?” “Because I was followed here tonight and watched.” “By whom?” “The man I’m working for. I don’t know why but he’s always watching me.” She started as her tears fell. “Baby I’m getting cold can you help me back to the house?” She nodded her head then helped me up to my feet. I moaned as I felt my head get light. I barely made it in before passing out again.

I had gotten Alex into the house before I had to yell for someone to help me with him the rest of the way. “Can someone please help me with him!” I yelled. Two guys came running in. “What happened to him?” The tall blonde said. “Holly cow, is he alright?” The short blonde replied. “Can you stop staring and just help me with him?” “Nick grabs his arms and I’ll grab his legs.” Nick looked at him weird, shrugged his shoulders then took hold of his arms. “Kevin move we need to put him down.” Nick said. “Ump!” Nick said plopping Alex onto the couch. “Brian what happen to AJ? Is he okay?” Kevin asked trying to get out of their way. “You might want to ask his date. She was with him.” Brian said.

Kevin turned and looked over at me. Looking at me he got really confused. “Allison?” He said shocked. “Hey Kev.” I said blushing. “You know her?” Brian asked looking over at his cousin. “Yeah, we meet a few years ago at some dance club in New York.” He said to Brian but still looking at me. “What are you doing here?” He asked me. “I was on a date with Alex.” I said pointing to Alex who was still past out on the couch. “No, I mean what are you doing here in LA?” “I live out here.” That’s when he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the other room. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Ally answer me one question.” I nodded my head. “Please tell me you didn’t...” I shock my head before responding. “I was supposed too. But I couldn’t go through with it.” I said as I let a tear fall. “What do you mean you were supposed too?” He said getting upset with me. “Allison, for crying out loud your a fuckin’ vampire! You bit my best friend and now he’s hanging onto his life by a thread.” “I know.” “Tell me why the hell you did it?” That’s when he grabbed me by both my arms and made me look at him. “Don’t leave anything out!” So I told him. EVERYTHING.

He finally let me go and I went and stood by the back door. “I couldn’t I let a tear slid down my cheek as I felt him place his hands on my shoulders. “There’s this guy who’s been letting me stay at his place. But the only way for him to help me get my own place was to take out Alex.” “But why him? And who is this guy anyways?” “He goes by the name of Dargo.” I paused a moment before continuing. “He’s been watching Alex ever sense he came to town. The way he moved, the places he went too, to the people he talked to and hung out with. Then when Alex came into my Club I thought he was the most attractive creature I’d ever seen in my life.” I said sitting down. “Alex and I started talking that night and I found that we had quite a lot in common. I wanted to see him again so I gave him my number and he gave me his. We kind of started seeing each other.” “Have you slept with him?” I shock my head. “No.” I said in a whisper. “But then how did this all happen?” “I called him earlier and told him that I wanted to see him. I didn’t want this to happen but I was being followed so I had to do something for them to believe that I did the job. But I guess I...” “Ally you went to far this time. How can I trust you with him? How can I trust you that you won’t do that again?” I turned and looked at him. “Because I’m in love with him!” I yelled. “I couldn’t free myself from this hell because I’m in love with him!” I said covering my face with my hands as I cried.

I could feel myself trembling so badly that I didn’t know if I could stop. I jumped when Kevin placed his hand on my back and started rubbing gently. That’s when I throw myself at his chest and kept crying. He placed his arms around me trying to sooth me. “Kev I’ve murdered the one person who trusted in me. I don’t think I can do this any more.” I said as he started rubbing my back. “Shh, Ally everything’s gonna be just fine. Alex is gonna be okay.” He said in a calm voice. “But what if it’s not? What if...” I stopped and pulled back from his grasp. “Kev, I need you to promise me something.” I said looking into his eyes. “What are you asking me to do?” “To promise me?” “What?” “If... Alex doesn’t...” I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. “I want you to stake me.” He sat there is shock as to the request I was asking him. “Ally...” “Promise me! Promise me you’ll do this for me!” I asked as more tears fell. “Ally I....” “Please.” I begged. He nodded his head in agreement. “Okay.”
Chapter 3 by Broc30
Chapter 3
I stayed wrapped in Kevin’s arms for a while trying to subdue my crying. I started to calm my breathing when he pulled me back from him and just looked at me. I broke free from his grasp and started for the door. “I need to see him.” I said. “No, I don’t think that’s a good idea.” He said taking hold of my arm. I pulled it free. “Why not? I need to see how he’s doing. I did this to him, I need to know.” “Because you are the reason he’s like this! Allison I want you to stay away from him. Truth has it I want you to stay away from all of us.” He said upset. I stopped and dropped my head. I could feel more tears forming but I didn’t want them to fall. I let them burn in my eyes. Then I sighed. “I can’t...” I whispered. “I can’t lose him.” “Ally I know how you feel. I know that you love him. If you want to keep him safe from any other danger you need to leave him be. At least for the time being.” He said as he placed his hands on my shoulder. “Can you at least do that for now?” I closed my eyes then nodded my head.

I walked into the house to only seeing Brian standing by the window looking out. He had this very content look on his face. I looked behind me to see Kevin standing there. He walked past me to stand next to his cousin. “Leave Allison.” Kevin said. As I turned to leave Howie was coming down the stairs. He gave me a small smile as he walked into the living room with the other two. I looked at them for a moment then headed to the front door.
Over the last few weeks I had been sitting with AJ. I didn’t want the others around so I had asked Brian to try and occupy Nick and Howie. He was trying his best with everything that was going on. Nick was told not to come over because of all his questions. I just didn’t have any to give him. Howie was so worried that he started pulling his hair. That’s something that he’s never done. I just sat here next to AJ’s bed keeping close tabs on his condition. We had him at the hospital but all they could do was give his fluids. I thought it was pointless so I asked if we could bring him home. They said that was best. So I’ve sat and listened and watched his every move. I’m just really worried about him. “Ally... Ally... Don’t, please don’t leave me.” He said in barely a whisper. “Ally, were are you? Baby were are you? I need you, please. Don’t leave me!” I looked over at him wanting to tell him that I forbid her to enter the house or to be anywhere near him. But I couldn’t. I sighed before getting up.

I walked out into the hall before pulling my cell out of my pocket. “Hi Allison, it’s Kevin. We need to talk... I’m here at AJ’s... No, just get here now.” I said before hanging up. About twenty minutes or so later there was a light knock on the door. I went and opened it to find her standing there. She didn’t look like she normally did. She had on a tattered pair of jeans, a flannel shirt, hair covering her face; her beautiful hair was dirty like she hadn’t showered in... Oh shit. “Allison what the hell happened?” I asked worried.. When she finally looked up she was wearing sunglasses. “Ally look at me?” She still didn’t respond. I reached out to remove her glasses when she flinched. Finally getting hold of them I took them off of her. I gasped at the sight I saw. She was flashing a nice shiner over her right eye and a few lacerations on her face. “Did Dargo do this to you?” I asked as she nodded her head. I pulled her into the house as the sun was coming over the house across the street.

After closing the door I tried getting her to talk to me. “Ally please tell me what happened? I’m worried about you.” I asked sitting her down on the couch. “He knows.” She finally said. “He knows that I didn’t kill him. So I was punished.” She said wiping her eyes. “What did he do to you?” She shook her head. I placed my hand under her chin. “Please. What else did he do to you?” “He tortured me, beat me, and he also raped me.” She said as she started to really cry. “Kev, I’m scared.” She said burying her face into my chest. I sat back on the couch and just let her cry. She soon fell asleep so I carefully lifted her up and carried her into the guest room right down from AJ’s. I then headed to his room and went through his closet looking for something for Allison to change into when she woke. The good thing was him being so skinny she would fit into anything. I grabbed one of his black t-shirts and a pair of blue jeans. I need to wash the clothes she has on so she’ll also have clean underwear. Oh hell I can’t believe I’m going to do this. I walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of his boxers.

I headed back to the guest room and placed the clothes on a chair. Before I left I walked over to the edge of the bed. Leaning forward I brushed a few strands of her hair out of her eyes before placing a light kiss on her forehead. She shifted a bit before settling down into a deep slumber. I smiled down at her then headed for the door. “Kevy.” I turned around before responding. “Yeah, Ally.” “Thank you.” She said in a whisper. “Get some rest.” I replied as I pulled the door closed. I then headed down to the other guest room and got myself ready for bed.

After I was changed I headed back downstairs. I had to laugh at the sight I saw. I found Brian sitting on AJ’s favorite chair with his feet up. I went over to him and carefully removed his shoes. Then I grabbed the quilt off the couch and placed it on him. If he wasn’t my cousin I would have slugged him for having his feet on the furnisher. I then walked over to Howie who for some reason looked kind of odd the way he was lying on the couch. I rolled my eyes before removing his shoes then placing his leg down off the back of the couch. Then I went and grabbed a blanket out of the linen closet and covered him up. I smiled at the sight of these two crazy nuts. “Dorks.” I said as I headed back up stairs.

Standing in the hall I thought best to check on how AJ was doing. I pushed open his door to find Allison on her knees in front of him. I could hear her talking. I wanted to barge in for disobeying my orders but I couldn’t do that. So I stood there and eavesdropped. “Alex I am so sorry for doing this to you. I wanted so badly to tell you everything. I just didn’t want you... I just didn’t want to loose you.” She paused for a moment. “I’ll understand if you don’t want me around you after this but... you’ve... you’ve changed me for the better.” She said wiping her eyes. “Ally... why?” Alex whispered as he reached for her. “I was only following orders.” “But why couldn’t you have told me that you were a...” “A vampire? Because I was afraid... if I had told you the truth about me that you would either never want to touch me fearing that worst, or want to stake me.” “But why did you bite me?” She hesitated before responding.

I got up and tried walking away. Alex grabbed my wrist so I couldn’t leave. “Tell me the truth Allison. I need to know.” That’s when I started to cry. “There’s this guy who’s been letting me stay at his place. But the only way for him to help me get my own place was to take you out. He had told me everything he knew about you. When you came into my Club and gotten to know you... I couldn’t do it.” “Why? You got this far why not finish it?” “Because I’d fallen in love with you. He was following me to make sure I finished the job. But I couldn’t.” I said placing my hands over my face sobbing into them. “Ally.” I fell to the floor and placed my back up against the bed. I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my knees. I cried so hard that it started to hurt.

I know what I did was wrong; Kevin knew what I did was wrong. It was trying to convince Alex. “I’m so very sorry.” I whispered. I felt Alex place his hand on the back of my head. “It’s okay. But I do have one question?” I nodded my head. “Am I dying?” I sat back up then moved over to sit at his side. I them placed my hand on his face. He flinched at my touch by closing his eyes. I pulled my hand back and placed them in my lap. He reached over and lifted up my hand in his. “Ally, please.” He whispered. “No. You’re just weak. I didn’t feed to kill. I just... weakened you. I needed to show him that I could kill.” “Did he do this to you? Did he hurt you?” He asked reaching for my face. “Yes.” I replied barely in a whisper. He then closed his eyes and let a tear fall onto his pillow. “I’m sorry.” He whispered. “Why are you sorry?” “Everything.” “It’s not your fault that this happened. I let it happen. I chose not to tell you about me. I’m the one who fell for you. I’m the one who lied to you. You didn’t do anything wrong.”

He closed his eyes then sighed. Then he placed his hand on each side of him and tried to sit up a bit. “Baby, you’re wrong. That night at the Club I had fallen in love with someone.” I turned my head to look at him. “You did?” “Yeah. You. When you walked into the room I wanted to throw out my famous charm like I always did, but you... you were different. I couldn’t. With you I wanted to get to know. The right way. Not my way. But for some reason I didn’t know how to approach you or talk to you. But you helped by approaching me. I couldn’t believe I was the shy one and I’m no way shy. I’m usually the one getting the lady to come up to my hotel room for the night. I’m one putting the moves and seducing as many ladies I can on tour. But with you... I wanted to take it slow and get to know you. Well, until that night.” He said with a grin. “Alex. I-I never knew this side of you.” “Only one’s who do are my brothers or the women I slept with. Ally, I want you to be my only woman in my life.” “Alex.” I said looking at him hurt. “Please. Just you Allison.” “I can’t.” He moved a little more. “Why can’t you?” “I’m immortal and I need to feed.” “Have you ever killed during a feeding?” “No. I don’t...” “You don’t feed off humans?” “I get my feedings from hospitals.” His eyes got really wide and he crunched up his nose. “No, sorry. More like the blood bank.” “Don’t do that to me.” He said placing his hand on his chest.

We talked a bit longer before I started to get tired. “It’s getting early and I’m starting to get sleepy. You should get some rest and I think Kevin should go to bed too.” I said looking over at the door. “I don’t see Kev.” “He’s been sitting by the door all morning listening to us talking. “How do you know?” “I can sense his presents.” “That’s kind a cool.” “Yeah it can be when necessary.” I got up and headed for the door. “Ally.” “Yeah.” “Could you say?” “I’ll just be down the hall.” I said pointing to the door. “No, I mean... can you stay. Here?” I turned around and looked at him. “Are you sure?” “I’m sure.” While standing there I licked then bit my bottom lip before nodding my head. He scooted over while I walked over to the bed. Then he pulled back the blanket to allow me to lie down next to him. I placed my head down on the pillow and I had my back to him to allow him to wrap his arm around my waist. “I do love you Ally.” He whispered into my ear sending chills throughout my body. “I love you too Alex.” I whispered back. “Sleep well.” He said before placing a kiss at the nap of my neck. Then I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
Chapter 4 by Broc30
Chapter 4
That evening I rolled over to see that Alex was still sound asleep. I quietly got up and headed to the guest room and put on the jeans and t-shirt that Kevin left for me. The jeans were a little loose but I managed with them. I then ran my fingers though my hair before sneaking down stairs. When I reached the front door I could hear talking going on in one of the other rooms so I carefully unlocked the door and started out. “Allison?” I heard someone say from behind me. I stopped and slowly turned to see who it was. “Where are you going?” “Leaving. I don’t want to be a bother.” I said placing my arms around myself. Kevin came over and placed his hand on my arm. “And were are you planning on going?” I closed my eyes. “I don’t know.” There was a pause before he spoke again. “Why don’t you stay here? I’m sure AJ would like you to stay.” “But do you?” I asked in a whisper as I turned to look at him. “Ally I don’t have the right to tell you what you can and can not do.” He paused. “I was listening to you two last night and I could hear the kindness coming from you. I know you don’t mean to hurt him.” “I don’t. I’m just afraid if I stay he will.” I started. I then started to feel tears forming in my eyes. “I don’t want any of you to get hurt with me being around. If Dargo finds out that I’m hear he’ll want you all dead. I can’t deal with that.” I said dropping my head. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. I stared into his hazel eyes a bit before pulling away.

I couldn’t look at this man. The longer I stayed the more in danger they became. He grabbed my arm and spun me around. “Allison, you can’t leave. You’ll be just hurting AJ if you left.” “Kev you know I can’t stay. I-I want to for his sake, but I can’t.” “But you love him and he loves you.” “I know, but I’m also a vampire.” I yelled as I looked back over at Kevin then over his shoulder to see Nick standing their wide eyes. “Nick I...” He was shaking his head in disbelief. Kevin turns around to see him standing there. Nick started backing up slowly back into the house. “Nick wait, let me explain.” I said walking towards him. He shook his head while not taking his eyes off me. “No, just stay away from me. I can’t believe you’re the one who done this to AJ.” “Nick, please.” I begged. “Nick wait.” Kevin said intervening. “She’s not going to hurt you. She didn’t intend to hurt AJ, it was an accident.” “But she’s a...” He put his two pointers up by his mouth to pretend to make fangs. “She is, but she loves AJ.” He said looking over at me. I nodded my head. “I do. I really do.” I said to Nick. “How can you love someone when you don’t have a heart?” Brian said stepping up behind Nick. “Not all vampires are dangerous. Some... are just like you. If you hadn’t just found out about me. I could be sitting next to you at a diner or at the movies and you would never know.” I said as Howie stepped outside.

I was starting to get scared. I closed my eyes and smelled the air. Then I opened my eyes back.. “What’s wrong?” Kevin asked. Something’s not right.” I said running into the house and back up the stairs. The guys where right behind me. When I got to Alex’s door it was opened. When I left the room a know I hand closed it. I close my eyes again and breathed. “What is it?” Kevin said from behind me. “Shh.” I said placing my finger to my lips. “Ke....” Nick started but was stopped by Kevin putting up his hand. That’s when my eyes shot open and I burst through the bedroom door. Standing over Alex was Dargo. I could see that Alex was still asleep. “Don’t hurt him!” I said. Dargo turned around when I spoke. “Speak for yourself little lady.” He said all vamped out. I changed and growled at him. He turned his attention back to Alex. “I said, don’t hurt him!” I said now slowly walking over to them. “And why not? You couldn’t even do one thing right.” “Why should I? You were never satisfied with the choices I’ve made. Why can’t you just leave him be?” “Because I’ve asked you to do this one little job...” “I can’t kill him.” “Bitch you can’t even kill fly!” That’s when I lunged at him.

He was quick to attack back. I started punching, slapping, yelling... You name it I did it. I was able to get him pinned on the ground so I straddled him so he couldn't fight back. "This is for hurting me all these years!" I punched. "This is for beating on me!" More punches. "This is for making me feel like I wasn't worth anything!" I reached over and grabbed a chair and broke off the leg. "And this..." Taking the leg of the chair and staked him in the heart. "That is for rapping me!" I just kept punching him as I let the tears fall down my face. I just kept going at it when I felt a gentle hand touch my shoulder. I turned still in vamp form and lunged at Alex. "Ally." He whispered in fear. I looked down at him breathing heavily and still teary eyed. "Alex?" I said as I was on top of him. I moved away and crawled into the corner of his room. He had gotten up off the floor and slowly came over to me. "Ally?" "Don't look at me." I whispered. "Ally?" Alex said again. I just pushed farther into the corner. He got down in front of me and placed his hand on my cheek. "Please." I begged him.

I didn't want him to see me like this again. "Just leave me be. I almost hurt you again." "But you didn't." "But I almost." I said covering my face. "I know, but you didn't." He said while running his finger through my hair. I lifted up my head and looked at him. "Alex." I said reaching for his hand. "Yeah." "I'm scared." "Baby, I know." "But you don't know. I'm scared that I will hurt you. That one of these days you won't be able to stop me. That I won't be able to stop myself." I said now looking at him. He stood up and put out his hand for me. Hesitating a moment I finally placed my hand in his and stood. He then walked me over to the bed and we sat down. "I'll take that chance when that time comes." He said starting to rub my back. I tried to look at him but I couldn't. "Are you sure you want to take that chance with me?" I asked. He reached over and brushed a strand of hair back before brushing my cheek with his thumb. "As sure as hell." He said
with a smile.

I finally looked up at him and tried to smile. I was only able to brake down and cry. I throw myself into his arms and just cried harder. He placed his arms around and just held me close. Soothing me with his soft words and gentle touch finally got me to calm down I sighed big. "Thank you Alex." I whispered. "Ally, I love you. I don't want to lose you. I want you in my life." I nodded my head. "I know do because I love you too. I also want you in my life. But..." "Don't say it. Please. Let's just keep it how it is right now." He said placing his lips on mine in a gentle kiss.

The End
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11260