Junior by Carterkid
Summary: Nick is having a baby! Who is the father? What happens
When he falls in love with someone else? [Mild slash]
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > NSYNC Characters: Group, Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Dramedy, Fantasy
Warnings: Sexual Assault/Rape, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 1530 Read: 13847 Published: 03/06/15 Updated: 06/28/15
Story Notes:
Warnings/ratings may change. I didn't save what I wrote so I made a new start.

1. Chapter 1 by Carterkid

2. Chapter 2 by Carterkid

3. Chapter 3 by Carterkid

4. Chapter 4 by Carterkid

5. Chapter 5 by Carterkid

6. Chapter 6 by Carterkid

7. Chapter 7 by Carterkid

8. Chapter 8 by Carterkid

Chapter 1 by Carterkid
Nick laid on the cold metal table waiting for the doctor to come back.He slid his hand across his nude stomach thinking to himself.

After a while, he grabbed his cell phone out of his jeans and dialed a number.

"Brian! You have to pick me up!"

"Nick?...It's three in morning! Where are you?"

"Hospital."

Brian bolted up in bed."What happened?"

"It's nothing." Nick lied. "Just come get me."

"You don't go to the hospital because of nothing."

Nick took a deep breath."I'll tell you when you get here."

"A baby!We're having a baby?!"

"Bri,I have to tell you something.Your not the only one I slept with."

"Who else?"

"Kevin and AJ.The baby might be one of thiers."

"Oh god, not Kevin."

"What's wrong with Kevin?"

"He's Kevin!You know he'll freak out."

"Got any better ideas?"

"Marry me!"

"What!?"

"Marry me.We'll just tell the guys the baby is mine."

"Didn't you hear anything I just said?"

"Yes, And I don't care.I love you and the baby no matter who's it is."
Chapter 2 by Carterkid
"Wake up." Nick whispered in Brian's ear. Brian ignored him and continued to sleep on.

"Brian, Wake up!...Hey! I said wake up!" Nick yelled while shaking him back into reality.

"Ugh. Fine. I'm awake. Now what?" Brian replied groggily, rubbing his eyes and waiting for them to adjust.

"We have rehearsals in...about an hour so we need to get ready." Nick replied calmly.

Brian on the other hand was aggravated. "An hour?"

Nick nodded clearly not seeing any problem in waking Brian up early for a rehearsal happening an hour from now.

"Geez, Nick, why didn't you wake me up thirty minutes from now?" Brian asked. Before Nick could answer Brian cut him off. "You know I haven't been able to sleep for the past three weeks this had to have been the most sleep I've gotten in awhile."

Nick just looked at Brian for a couple seconds."Sorry. I just wanted to have somebody to talk to. Kevin's in the studio, and I havn't told him yet."

Nick shook off this thought,he shrugged and offered a smile. Brian shook his head, "Why not? You told AJ already.We both know you have to tell him frack.It's been a week and I think you know the reaso-..." "Hey, Hello, Nick! Are you listen to me?" Brian said snapping his fingers to get Nick's attention.

"Huh?" Nick said looking up. Brian sighed.
Chapter 3 by Carterkid
"We need the first few verses to the next song.
So that means Kevin and Nick." the producer said to the two of them. "Your gonna be here for awhile, but the rest of you guys can either stay in here or wonder around for a bit..."

Without hesitation the three other guys got up and left. Nick wouldn't make direct eye contact with Kevin.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you saw a ghost."

"Kev,We got to talk."

"After we get done."

"But I..."

"Later Nicky." Kevin said with a smile.

"Okay, so Nick you're up first." Nick shot up like a rocket and walked into the isolation booth. As he began to sing Kevin couldn't help, but think about what Nick wanted to talk about.

After they both did their parts, Kevin nodded towards the balled up napkin Nick had in his hands.

Nick was ripping pieces off. The only thing that would annoy Howie.

"You nervous?" Kevin laughed.

"I'm PREGNANT and you might be the father." Nick said all at once.

There was an awkward silence that filled the air but Nick could feel Kevin's eyes on him.

Kevin just left the room not saying a thing.
Chapter 4 by Carterkid
Nick heard vocies from the room he shared with Brian.He got closer to listen.

"What are you doing here?! Get out!"

"Relaz baby."

"I'm not your baby!"

"But I came to check on ours.How is the baby?"

"We both know it was rape!"

"Call it what you want.That kid's mine!"

"Not happening!...Get lost!"

When Nick came in the room Brian was all alone.Nick saw the window open.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Nick asked.

"Like what?" Brian asked with tears in his eyes.

"Like your pregnant?"

"You know?...."

"I heard it all."

Brian laid his head on Nick and started to cry.
Chapter 5 by Carterkid
After an hour......


"I wonder when you'll start showing?" Nick poses the question as if it's totally normal to be discussing Brian's pregnancy.

"I don't know. Maybe the same time you do." Brian answered as he looked at himself in the full-length mirror.

Nick came up behind him wrapping his arms around Brian's stomach. Two reflections stared back at them.

Look at us frack, One with no father and one with three."

Nick smiled giving Brian a soft kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Brian asked.

"For being my best friend." Nick answered."You are going to make one hell of a father, Bri."

Brian blushed. "You think so?"

"I know so." Nick answered."Of course.. no matter what happens you will be the perfect dad." he said reassuringly and seriously to Brian.

"Your be great too, Bro." Brian told Nick.


In another part of town....


Justin slammed the phone down.He was in his hotel room laying on the couch.

"What was that about?" Lance asked looking at the phone in Justin's lap.

"Nothing" Justin said his voice shaking, trying to get rid of the thought.

"Didn't sound like nothing." Lance laughed.
"You were yelling so loud I heard you in the bathroom."

Justin's eyes got big for a second. "You heard me?"

"Well, Not your words but you WERE loud." Lance shrugs.

Justin sighs "Sorry Man."

Lance laughed "Don't worry about it."
Chapter 6 by Carterkid
Brian glanced at the pile of stuff in the middle of the floor. Tumbled around a green duffle bag were sneakers, hiking boots, assorted clothes, fishing gear, and an uninflated black rubber tube. "Nick, What are you doing with all this stuff?"

"Selling it!"

"Why?"

"I could use more space for the baby."

"The baby's not due yet Nick."

"I know, just want to get ready.Bri, Why don't you keep your baby?"

"We've been over this!"

"You were careless with one of your friends.I was raped."

"That 'friend' could be you." Nick said with a sly smile.

"All the more reason to give up mine."

"Why don't we keep them both?"

"Sometimes it's not that easy."

"Why not?"

"That's just the way it is." Brian said with a shrug.

"Come on guys! We got a meeting in an hour." Kevin called as he walked in the room.

After the guys all get into the elevator, it starts to make creepy sounds.

"That doesn't sound good."

All of a sudden, the lights go off and the elevator is still.

"Oh god, Kev we're stuck!" Nick called out starting to freak.

"Stay calm Nicky I'm right here." Kevin said rubbing his shoulder.

"We're going to be fine." Brian said rubbing his other shoulder.

"Guys, I think I'm in labor."
Chapter 7 by Carterkid
"Ha, Ha, good joke Nick." Brian said with a smile.

"Its not a joke."

"It's started now?" Kevin asked in disbelief.

"Yes Kevin....Now....I'm in labor now." Nick breathed through gritted teeth. His face white as a ghost.

"Oh god....Oh god..." Nick mumbled closing his eyes.

"You can't go in labor now! We're in an elevator!"

"Trying telling that to the baby!"

Nick slid down to the floor. Huffing and puffing all the way.

Brian took his top off and placed it under Nick's head.

Kevin joined him on the floor. "It's going to be okay Nicky I'm right here." Kevin took his hand laying him all the way down.

"What are we going to do?" Nick croaked out.

Brian pulled out his cell. "My battery is dead. How about you?"

Kevin shook his head."I don't have mine. Its in my room."

"What now?" Brian asked with a worried look.

Kevin lightly dragged his fingers over Nick's swollen belly to the zipper of his jeans and slowly took them off.

"Your not going to do what I think your going to do."

"Bri, We've got to do something."

"Kev,you can't de-" Nick stopped and squeezed his hand when another pain hit.

"We have to Nick." he answered pulling Nick's boxers down. "Now open your legs!"

Nick did what Kevin asked holding them apart and started to push.
Chapter 8 by Carterkid
Nick had cold sweat running down his face.He woke up with heavy breathing.

'All a dream?' He thought to himself looking around the hotel room.

"Nick, What is it?" Brian asked from the other bed.

"Nothing." He answered.

"It has to be something the way you look."

Nick shook his head and didn't say anything.

Brian gave up and went back to sleep.The next morning,there was a crowd around the elevator.

"What's going on?" Nick asked AJ.

"Don't you know? The elevator is stuck Kevin and Howie are inside!"

His dream turned into reality. Only this time, Kevin and Howie were the ones trapped.

Nick couldn't help but think about the rest of his dream.He reached down and rubbed his tummy.

"I want to go to the hospital."

Brian stared at him. "What?"

"You heard me!"

"Why?"

"I..."

Nick couldn't explain himself without sounding crazy. "I just do."
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11354