Beauty and the Vampire by Jannika, Shades
Summary: Mai is born in Japan and her parents are from different culture. Dad Japanese and mom American. She had lived 15 years in Japan until they moved to America.
She started her first day at in new school and hopes to get new friends.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Beauty and the Vampire
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 25688 Read: 16394 Published: 09/06/15 Updated: 01/17/21
4 Sex by Jannika
Author's Notes:
Long Chapter. Enjoy!
Anna: *walks next Morning in Mai's front door as knocks the door.*
June: *Walks to door and opens it smiling.* Yes?
Anna: *smiling and sighs.* is Mai Home? I was hoping to walk with her at school
June: Oh that's very nice of you. What's your name, dear?
Anna: *Smiles.* my name is Anna. yes i am trying to be nice
June: Sorry Anna... She's sick today and won't able to go to school today.
Anna: is she badly sick? hmm... may I have just 5 minutes with her, I will bring her homework if that's alright
Mai: *Looks her neck on the mirror.* Damn...
June: She really need to rest to get ready for tomorrow. *Smiles.*
Anna: *Smile.* yes Mrs...can you tell hi's and get well to her for me?
June: I will. Nods.
Mai: *Looks her eyes and start to scream.*
Anna: *hears screaming and runs inside.* Mai?... what's wrong?
Jin (Mai's father): *Hears Mai screaming.* Mai?
Mai: *Looks all three of them on her room door crying.* What is happening to me?
Jin: Oh god... *Sees his daughter different.*
Anna: *looks scared.* mother.... Did it bite you last night? I've seen this once few years ago. *sees different girl then other day.*
June: who are you and where is my daughter?
Mai: *Starts to act different now and smiles very satisfied.* Oh, I'm still here mom... I feel much better, thnx.
Jin: This can't be happening. *Start to run away.*
Anna: June.... Jin wasn't it....she is vampire....run!!!!!! as fast as you can!
June: Vampire? How she can be a vampire? *Start to run.*
Mai: *Jumps out of her room window and stops their running to front door.* Where are you going daddy?
Jin: *Falls back and start to run back inside.* No...
Anna: *starts runs.* June, bad Vampire was here last night but, it was trying to bite Mai. *thinks herself* hope Brian can hear. Brian....help get to Mai....She is vampire
Brian: *Gets a headache when get mind message from Anna.* Damn...
June: *hugs Jin.* babe....I just wanna my girl back
Nick: what the f**k Brian, what is damn it....
Mai: *Sees neighbour staring her and smiles.* What the fuck are you staring, moron!?
Brian: Mai... She has turn into one of us. Vampire last night bite her.
Anna: everyone run! there's fire on the loose. *gets a good reason*
All neighbors start to run.
Nick: *looks at Brian.* we need to go help them....or do you want?
Mai: *Start to feel burn in her skin and start to scream and runs to hide to somewhere dark.*
Brian: *Looks at Nick.* We maybe have to kill Mai if she wont change her behavior.


Mai... Mai.... Mai...
Mai: *Start to hear someone calling her name and opens her eyes and sees her dad.* Dad?
Jin: honey.....
Mai: What's up, dad?
Jin: Mai, you saw bad dream....
Mai: *Looks her dad and hugs him* Sorry dad.
Jin: *looks at Mai and hugs her.* it's okey, your mom is in door with someone
Mai: *Gets off the bed and runs downstairs and sees Anna.* Anna?
Anna: *Smlies.* hey....wanna come to school with me?
Mai: Sure. I'll go change and take my backbag. *Smiles and runs quickly to upstairs.*
June: *Smiles and whispers to Jin.* Glad she had got new friend.
Jin: *whispers as Smlies.* me too, our girl get friends soon right.
Mai: *Start to look good outfit for school and looks herself from the mirror.* Will do... *Smiles and gets back downstairs.* I'm ready.
Anna: *Smlies.* good I'm ready to go too...boys are waiting right? *She laughs thinking herself.* what she remembers?
Mai: *Start to walk and talk.* Last night was rough... What happened?
Anna: *starts to walk and listens to her.* Last night was rough...do you believe in supernatural?
Mai: I do now. Vampires are exist and Brian and Nick are those...
Anna: *Sighs and nods her head.* Yes they are....and Brian just killed their own kind and I'm human. *she walks and tries to be no too much info at ones*
Mai: I think it as sexy that Nick is a vampire. *Start to go blush.* Oh please don't tell him that.
Anna: *Noticed to Mai blushing.* Mai...I was teached to kill vampires but those two aren't on the hit list...my dad was slayer
Mai: I kind of have thought vampires are interesting. *Smiles and sees boys talking.*


Nick: *looks at Brian worrying.* you killed last night. your own kinda how that sick is that?
Brian: What...? He was gonna bite Mai.
Nick: yes... but, your with Anna...she will kill you if you don't wanna some human pie.
Brian: What you want me to do? Not kill bad guys?
Nick: *grins at Brian.* I don't know kill. what you want do at least?
Brian: Help people.
Nick: right me too, but we are not allow to have that way human pie
Brian: But humanpie is so gooooooood... *Smiles and makes a evil laugh.*
Brian: *Looks at Nick thinking and smiles.* Humanpie good... *No reaction of Nick and then he snaps his finger.* Yo Nick...
Nick: *grins at Brian.* you have humanpie on your back.... Anna I mean.
Brian: You were thinking Mai. Oh someone is crush on her. *Punch little Nick's arm and smiles.*
Nick: *Smlies.* maybe, but you did good to saved girls.
Brian: Girls digs me. *Smiles and winks to ladies.* Wassup ladies?
Nick: *Smlies and looks at him.* yes....getting laid...or you get bad fight to Anna
Brian: I haven't had sex long time cause it's getting rougher than usually.
Nick: *walks over the girls with Brian.* becuase Anna wasn't giving you in long time.
Brian: No... Bang bang and girl is dead... We can't have sex with humans.
Brian: *Smiles to some student girls and reads their mind and laughs.*
Nick: no...Brian...don't read their minds! you should have sex soon
Brian: I couldn't help it. Dana wants to suck your cock. *Laughs.*
Nick: *Laughs.* right and you my bro . *he hits him*
Brian: *Whispers to Nick.* Read Mai's thoughts.
Nick: *whispers to Brian.* no freaking way. you never done it to Anna.
Brian: *Whispers.* I did once.
Nick: *whispers and srimked.* what she thought...Oh Brian....take me... *jokes about it and takes sip of blood.*
Brian: Dude... Not in the public... *Puts blood down.*
Nick: *wipes his face.* I had to...I was get hungry for human blood.
Maya: *Smiles to Nick when walks past him.* Hey Nick. You look hot today.

Anna: *Smlies and sees boys at school stairs.* Mai. Vampires can read our minds
Mai: Really? Oh no... How I'm gonna explain the sexy part to Nick? *Looks scared and shy.*
Anna: really?...oh yes....you can explain to that to Nick, how ever you want. but if he doesn't choose to read your mind
Mai: Is every girl in school around him? *Looks at Maya.*
Anna: *looks at Maya and Nick.* yes ever girl wants them. sexy guys in shcool. but players
Mai: And they think only sex?
Anna: walks with her in hallway. Yes they do. there's rule that us and they can't do it or. we dead
Mai: You mean by sex?
Anna: Yes isn't so. *She asks Brian.*
Nick: *Pokes in to back to Brian.* there your fighting bubby man
Brian: *Walks to Anna and Mai.* Morning.
Anna: *looks at Brian and Mai.* Morning. right we can't have sex
Mai: Morning. *Says in Japanese.*
Brian: *Looks at girls.* Since when you two had started to talk about sex? *Flirts.*
Nick: *listens to Japanse as walks over.* now that is sexy sounded
Mai: Just said morning in Japanese. *Smiles.*
Anna: *Flirts with Brian.* since, Mai, was going to need to know that rule, I know you lost of that
Brian: Can we have foursome? *Looks all three.*
Nick: I'm down to that. Are you girls?
Anna: *srimked and taps Brian's chest.* sorry, you could kill us for that Mai and me
Mai: *Looks at Nick and smiles.* Read my mind and you'll get the answer.
Brian: We promise to be gentle. *Gives a kiss to Anna.*
Nick: *looks at Mai and reads her mind.* isn't it ansrew no?
Anna: *gives a kiss to Brian.* gentle, what happends if we broke that rule?
Mai: Anna? May I talk to you for sec... *Smiles to Nick and pulls Anna aside.*
Anna: *walks aside to from Mai. Smlies.* what you wanna talk to that?
Mai: Nick read my mind but read it wrong.
Anna: *Smlies.* he didn't want to read your mind at loud front of Brian and other pepole
Brian: Check this out. *Smiles to Nick and start to read Mai's mind, but suddenly stops.* I can't get anything out of her.
Mai: No you don't get it. I was gonna say yes, but he said I said no...
Nick: *Smlies.* what you can't get anything out of her...how's that possible?
Brian: I can't read her mind at all. But sure I can read Dana's. She dreams of you.
Anna: *thinks faster.* are you Angel or something?
Mai: *Looks at Anna.* No. I'm just human being.
Nick: can you read Anna's does she wants it?
Brian: *Reads Anna's and smiles wide.* Oh yeah...
Anna: *Looks confused.* Mai. Only Vampires can't read mind if your Angel or half of it, but if he can't reads your then I need to get it over
Mai: Can they... *Thinks for sec and sighs.* Can they read other vampires thoughts?
Brian: Too bad I can't get to your head man. I wanna know what you think of Mai. *Smiles.* Dirty dog.
Anna: *sighs and thinks for sec.* yes they can but last night no one didn't bite you
Nick: *Smlies.* you dirty vamp you want a huampie sexially ways

School bell rings
Mai: Time to go class... *Takes her schedule.* I got gym.
Nick: *takes his schedule.* what you have?
Brian: *Smiles and winks.* Theater...
Anna: I have history....with Johnny and his gang again... *noticed them* even Brian would be better company
Mai: What Nick got? *Ask quietly hoping nick won't read her mind.*
Nick: gym.....
Brian: Oh dagn... You can got to see half naked girls. Wanna switch?
Nick: *shakes his head.* no way in hell. you go to the teather....
Anna: *asks Mai* you know where gym is?
Mai: *Shows the map.* Principal gave me school map. *Smiles.*
Anna Good Mai. *Smiles.*
Brian: *Walks to girls.* Babe... I got Theater...
Anna: babe... I got history.
Nick: I'm going to gym class. Mai what you got?
Mai: *Smiles to Nick.* I got gym too.
Brian: *Whistles and smiles to Nick.*
Nick: *Smlies and walks to gym way.* come on...I show you
Mai: See you at lunch, Anna. *Start to follow Nick.*
Anna: see ya at the lunch *Smlies.* you would be nice company in the history. *Looks at Brian and walks to classroom*
Brian: I can skip the Theater and join to History class. *Smiles*
Anna: *laughs and Smlies.* nice one but no way....sorry
Brian: Okay. *Smiles and gives a kiss ad start to walk to theater class.*
Anna: *Gives a kiss to Brian and walks to class room.* Johnny-boy....around two again? *looks angry to bullying gourp.*

Mai: *Start to feel strange and doesn't know what got into her and push Nick on the wall hard.* Forgive me to do this. *Start to kiss Nick deeply.*
Nick: *Deeply kisses her back choked.*
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11385