I Got You by Dominigurl2211
Summary: A fan's plan is to tell Nick Carter how she feels about him and asks if she could spend the summer because she wants to learn the REAL Nick Carter. She does and it becomes a dream come true . . . but also her worst nightmare.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes Word count: 21341 Read: 56847 Published: 12/03/03 Updated: 12/23/03
Chapter 13 by Dominigurl2211
6:30pm
When we arrived, I saw Ally's family and mine. Mom, Dad, BJ, Lesile, A.C., Angel, and, to my surprise, Ginger was there. I introduced Ally to my family. I think they liked her, especially Airboy. Now with him, I have to be extra careful. Ally introduced me to her family. I even noticed her hott cousin. "Ok, enough Carter. Focus on your girl," I whispered to myself. "Yeah, you better," I heard Ally say. "Sorry about that," I told her. "Bueno," was all she said. "What the hell does that mean?" I thought. Ally danced to Spanish music, and to surprise you, I did, too. One day, during practice, Ally and Howie danced, and I said I wanted to learn. And she taught me. I could tell, while I was dancing with her, that I surprised everyone in the room. Especially, my family.

(Ally's POV)
"Hey Lyee, there's Aaron. Wanna go talk to him?" I asked my "lost-in-her-world-with-Aaron" cousin.
"Oh, no. I'm too scared," she told me.
"C'mon, look . . . Aaron!"
"Yeah?" he said.
"This cannot be happening," my cousin whispered.
"Believe it, babe. Come over here!"
Aaron walked towards me. Through the corner of my eye, I noticed Nick looking at him. Does A.C. have a crush on me?
"Happy birthday, my Sweet 16," he said, kissing my hand. Yup, Carter number 2 definitely fell for me. I had a feeling this would happen.
"Thank you, my sweet. I would like to introduce you to my cousin, Lyee." Oh God, Lyee had one of those star-struck faces. I shook her a little.
"Uh, hi," she said shyly.
"Hey. What's up?"
I whispered in Aaron's ear, "She's a fan. Go easy on her." I noticed he liked it when I whispered in his ear. He had goosebumps. I saw his skin. I walked away and let them talk together.

7:55pm
5 minutes till show time. "Sarah, Kris, Leigh, Angel!" I called them, just for a warning. "Kris, take care of Kev. Leigh, take care of Brian. Angel, take extra care of Aaron. And Sarah, the most important. You majorly gotta take care of AJ." I told them all this 'cause I'm gonna do a lot of dirty dancing and I know some guys are gonna fall for me. Especially AJ. "And, leave Nick for me," I told them. They know about me loving Nick; I told them. Also, I was planning on getting him tonight. I know that after tonight, to him, I will be completely irrestible. Tonight, I shall make Nick nice, hard, and horny. "Alright guys, showtime!" And let the games begin.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1272