I Got You by Dominigurl2211
Summary: A fan's plan is to tell Nick Carter how she feels about him and asks if she could spend the summer because she wants to learn the REAL Nick Carter. She does and it becomes a dream come true . . . but also her worst nightmare.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes Word count: 21341 Read: 56842 Published: 12/03/03 Updated: 12/23/03
Chapter 29 **Rated PG-13** by Dominigurl2211
**RATED PG-13**


5pm
I woke up and my head was in pain. I felt as if a pan hit my head. I looked around to where I was. I was in my bedroom. I saw Ally tied up to a chair and a tape on her mouth, causing her not to speak. I tried to move to go over to her and untie her, but when I looked at myself, I noticed . . . I was naked and tied up to my bed. "What the fuck?" I mumbled. I looked at Ally again, closer this time. Her eyes were red; she had been crying.

"Ally, baby, are you ok?" I asked her.
She shook her head.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
I noticed she began to cry again.
The door opened. Willa came inside.
"Baby, you woke up," she said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Little bitch, I told you to tell me when he woke up," she told Ally, pulling her hair. I noticed Ally crying harder.
"Leave her alone," I told Willa.
"And what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, walking towards me.
I didn't say anything.
"I knew you wouldn't say anything," she said, "Now, Nicky, there's only one little task you gotta do for me."
I looked at her angrily.
"All you gotta do is fuck me, Nicky. And if you don't, Ally will get hurt. You gotta do whatever I say and if you do, I'll leave like this never happen." Willa got on top of me and she began to undress herself.
I completely ignored her and looked at Ally.
She slapped me, "Nickolas, would you like to see her get hurt?"
I looked at her.
"Good boy," she said. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back, "Nick," she said, getting angry. I smiled evilly. She smiled evilly back and snapped her fingers. I looked at her, unsure of what's gonna happen, and then I looked at Ally.
I saw 2 men behind Ally. One was Jose, and the other I didn't know. He looked a little bit older. They untied her from the chair and put her on the floor. They ripped her shirt off. Ally cried more.
"Ally," I whispered as I saw them raping her. I heard her moan in pain. I turned back to Willa and kissed her.

This continued until the whole sex session was over. Surprisingly, I heard police sirens going off. They came nearer and they were in front of the house.

"Let's go," I heard Willa say. She ran with Jose and the other guy. They went through the backyard when I heard a policeman say, "Halt, you're under arrest."
I looked at Ally, "Baby, if you can, untie me, please."
Ally looked at me. She moved slowly.
"If you got no strength, baby, it's ok," I told her, noticing she's weak.
She got up walked to me and laid down next to me. She began to untie my hands.
"I love you," I heard her whisper. She kissed me and fell in my arms.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1272