I Got You by Dominigurl2211
Summary: A fan's plan is to tell Nick Carter how she feels about him and asks if she could spend the summer because she wants to learn the REAL Nick Carter. She does and it becomes a dream come true . . . but also her worst nightmare.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes Word count: 21341 Read: 56825 Published: 12/03/03 Updated: 12/23/03
Chapter 3 by Dominigurl2211
I jumped inside the car.

"Well?" Izzy asked impatiently. Lyee had her mouth open waiting for my answer.
"Whatta you think? Don't you see the gate open?" I told her, more excited than I was before.
"No way! This is so cool!" Lyee said with excitement.
"Izzy, drive," I told her.

She drove into Nick's front yard. I jumped out of the car and opened the trunk. I saw Nick come out, this time wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I put my suitcase on the ground and went up to him.

"Wearing boxers under there, Mr. Carter?" I said in my flirty voice.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" he said flirtatiously.
"Yes, I would. Would you let me?" I said, looking at him.
"Infact, no, I am not wearing anything under these, just my skin, flesh, and tattoos. You wanna try me?," he asked, looking back at me.

I thought about what to say next. "Should I say yes?" I thought, "No, that's too easy." I've been wanting him all my life, but in order to keep him, I had to play hard-to-get.

"Desperate, Nickolas?" I asked, smiling slyly. I noticed he was shocked of my response. "You thought you had me didn't you, Nickolas? Well, I ain't that easy," I thought.
"You're a bad one, aren't you?" he asked.
"I could be or I could be not," I told him. He was just about to say something when I interrupted him, "Now, be a nice gentleman, and take these to the house, please."

I handed him my suitcase. He was about to say something again, but I walked away. I walked toward Izzy and Lyee.

"Ah, what a perfect head start . . ." I said relaxed and taking Lyee's suitcase.
"What did you do now?" Lyee asked me.
"Oh, nothing, except I just flirted with Nick," I said, again relaxed.
"My God, Ally, are you that bad?" Izzy asked, looking at me.
"Only for Nicky boy, and you know that," I told her.
"My cousin has turned crazier than she already was," Lyee whispered.
"I heard that," I told her. "C'mon guys, let's go inside. I wanna chill," I said, walking to the door.
" . . . And fuck," Izzy whispered to Lyee. They both laughed.

When we entered Nick's house, I knew it wasn't much, but I just wanted to be with the guy. Downstairs was the living room, kitchen, and backyard. In the backyard, was the beach. I was completely amazed. Personally, I really didn't care about his money. If he was a normal guy that walked down the street and I knew all his favorites and all, I still would have been in love with him as I am now. Izzy and Lyee stayed downstairs to check out the tv and stuff while I went upstairs to the rooms. There were 4 rooms, and our suitcases in each room. There was also 2 bathrooms: One of the guests and one in the master's bedroom. I looked around for Nick. I couldn't find him. I saw Nick's bedroom door; the only room I hadn't check. I knocked on the door, softly. No response. I knocked again. Still, no response. I sighed and opened the door. And couldn't believe what I saw.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1272